ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije

Go down

Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije Empty Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije

Post by gargamel0101 29/3/2016, 16:35

Hungary was a popular pathway for refugees on their way to Germany during the fall. When the daily illegal border crossings were at 7,000 per day, Prime Minister Viktor Orban decided to erect a fence along the border to Serbia and Croatia.

When the fence went up Oct. 17, the influx went down to 870 from 6,353 only a day earlier.Illegal border crossing were steadily below 40 per day throughout the rest of the month. The numberpicked up slightly in February, after migrants destroyed part of the fence, but it remains in the low hundreds.

Another successful example is Macedonia — the first step on the Balkan route, which separates Greece from the rest of the EU. Macedonia had more than 60,000 migrants enter the country in January. The migrant influx was cut significantly, leaving tens of thousands stranded in Greece. The desperation among refugees led to clashes with Macedonian military in late February.

Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije 20160328_fence

Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije MigrantsHungary

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/trump-wrong-about-border-wall-one-stunning-chart-has-answer

Zoki zna, Zoki je car, a niti jedna ograda ne može zaustaviti imigrante. :clown
gargamel0101
gargamel0101

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije Empty Re: Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije

Post by v_vlado 29/3/2016, 16:36

Staviti im soli na rep,to uvijek pali...
v_vlado
v_vlado

2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije Empty Re: Ograde su dobro za zaustavljanje migracije

Post by L'âme 29/3/2016, 16:37

Najjaci je..stratwg i vizionar..;D

L'âme

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/3/2016, 17:14

di su one priče "ne može ih zaustaviti niti ograda niti ništa".. prvo metak sve zaustavlja postotak uspješnosti 100%, a drugo ograda kao što vidimo u slučaju mađarske i makedonije zaustavi 99,4% , zadovoljavajuće

eno ih zapeli u socijalističkoj grčkoj,

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 29/3/2016, 17:19

preko_vode_do_slobode wrote:di su one priče "ne može ih zaustaviti niti ograda niti ništa".. prvo metak sve zaustavlja postotak uspješnosti 100%, a drugo ograda kao što vidimo u slučaju mađarske i makedonije zaustavi 99,4% , zadovoljavajuće

eno ih zapeli u socijalističkoj grčkoj,
a tek ploče "pazi mine"...

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by veber 29/3/2016, 17:20

a, tek mine?

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 29/3/2016, 17:21

veber wrote:a, tek mine?
skuplje al isto ok. dovoljno je postaviti poloče i nekoliko kostura

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down