ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teorije urote

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Teorije urote - Page 4 Empty Re: Teorije urote

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar - 16:47

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 5 Mar - 17:18

Gnječ wrote:

ovakve treba gađati stingerom ili štaveć
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar - 17:47

Pa evo jos jedna teorija urote koja to vise nije.

Covid vakcina nije vakcina nego je genska terapija.

Da su to odmah priznali nitko se ne bi cijepio.

A pharmaceutical executive says something shocking — but Twitter won’t let you post the video clip. That’s odd, right?

This guy is a “health official”. But Twitter says it’s misleading to quote him. You weren’t supposed to hear that part, I guess.

Twitter is throttling it. I’m sure if you put that on YouTube, you’d be suspended all together.

https://www.rebelnews.com/ezra_levant_show_march_04_2022

Back to top Go down

Post by IL Risorto Sat 5 Mar - 19:25

mutava baštarda wrote:
T. wrote:Živite u prošlosti ljudi...
Corona je out, rat u ukrajini je nova droga za mase...
Da, tako ispada.
Ne...ako pitamo Safeta. :rasta
IL Risorto
IL Risorto

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar - 21:00

Bayer executive: mRNA shots are ‘gene therapy’ marketed as ‘vaccines’ to gain public trust

‘We probably would have had a 95% refusal rate’ for these shots two years ago, but the pandemic and marketing of the injections as ‘vaccines’ has made them popular with the public, said Stefan Oelrich.

The president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division told international “experts” during a globalist health conference that the mRNA COVID-19 shots are indeed “cell and gene therapy” marketed as “vaccines” to be palatable to the public.

Stefan Oelrich, president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division, made these comments at this year’s World Health Summit, which took place in Berlin from October 24-26 and hosted 6,000 people from 120 countries. Oelrich told his fellow international “experts” from academia, politics, and the private sector that the novel mRNA COVID “vaccines” are actually “cell and gene therapy” that would have otherwise been rejected by the public if not for a “pandemic” and favorable marketing.

“We are really taking that leap [to drive innovation] – us as a company, Bayer – in cell and gene therapies … ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate,” stated Oelrich.

“Our successes over these 18 months [the duration of the COVID ‘pandemic’] should embolden us to fully focus much more closely on access, innovation and collaboration to unleash health for all, especially as we enter, on top of everything else that is happening, a new era of science – a lot of people talk about the Bio Revolution in this context,” continued the businessman.

In addition to gene therapy and a biological “revolution,” Oelrich also mentioned the role his company has, along with other prominent institutions and figures, in pushing contraception on developing countries.

“We also need to focus on what is socially responsible outside of Europe and ensure sustainable action there. We pledged, this past year, to give an additional hundred million women access to contraception in the world. We’ve invested 400 million this year into new plants that are dedicated to produce long-acting contraceptives for women in low-and-middle income countries … Together with Bill and Melinda Gates we’re working very closely on family planning initiatives,” said Oelrich, implying one of the methods of attaining a “sustainable” world is by reducing births, and subsequently reducing the planet’s population.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bayer-executive-mrna-shots-are-gene-therapy-marketed-as-vaccines-to-gain-public-trust/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar - 21:02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar - 21:20

"Ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say, if we had surveyed 2 years ago in the public: "would you be willing to take gene or cell therapy and injected into your body?" we would have probably had a 95% refusal rate"... ~ Stefan Oelrich (Bayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar - 21:22

ljubo šmajser? faktčekeri?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 5 Mar - 21:45

The way this guy's accent goes back and forth from American to German is jarring.

This is nothing but a congratulatory self-promotion. At 8:06 is the bad word. He says he loves the pandemic because it made people more open to injecting this mRNA shit into their bodies when before they would never have taken it.

evo duži govor da ljubo šmajser faktčerker ne bi tvrdio da je video fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar - 17:09

Back to top Go down

Post by kaya Sun 6 Mar - 17:12

O tu nisam dugo bila. Ima kaj novo?
kaya
kaya

2015-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar - 17:50

kaya wrote:O tu nisam dugo bila. Ima kaj novo?

Pa evo citaj. Covid vakcina nije vakcina nego genska terapija. Prevarili su vas. A nije da vas nismo upozoravali ovdje nas nekolicina ali dte nas spotali da sirimo teorije zavjera. Eto vise nisu teorije urota nego istina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar - 18:09

Every….

“Doctor”
Nurse
GP
Clinic
Hospital
Urgent care
Media, especially the MEDIA

Anyone, anywhere whose hands touched, administered, promoted this poison

Are guilty of crimes against humanity.

Blood on so many hands.
Rivers of blood.

They are washing it off as we speak.

WE MUST NOT LET THEM ESCAPE PUNISHMENT!

They knew exactly what this was.
They knew exactly what they were doing.

Question is…. what are we going to do about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Mon 7 Mar - 9:28

Teorije urote - Page 4 20220318
Teorije urote - Page 4 20220319
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Mar - 0:17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Mar - 0:20

thanks, now do something about it Fraiman & don’t forget to tell all your friends. Testify, Indict, Prosecute, Convict, Punish.

No excuse. My doctor put pressure on me to get the Pfizer ‘vaccine”, even though I had the virus. I didn’t take the jab, and her tone towards me changed. I am sending her the newest information on the KILLER PFIZER Shot. How many hospitals still require masks, and how many hospitals are still killing their patients by not providing Ivermectin. You doctors should have done your research like many of your patients did. Yet you didn’t and went along with the government and called your patients stupid and uninformed!

Every last medical doctor knew from just about the beginning that the shots would be harmful to people. It doesn’t take an Einstein to have known about the dangers of the shots —from the very beginning.

Yeah, great, but the damage is done ashhole…

Oooops my bad. Sorry about all the dead people.

Apology NOT accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Fri 11 Mar - 8:01

Teorije urote - Page 4 Screen62
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kaya Fri 11 Mar - 10:23

Gnječ wrote:
kaya wrote:O tu nisam dugo bila. Ima kaj novo?

Pa evo citaj. Covid vakcina nije vakcina nego genska terapija. Prevarili su vas. A nije da vas nismo upozoravali ovdje nas nekolicina ali dte nas spotali da sirimo teorije zavjera. Eto vise nisu teorije urota nego istina.
Opa..za što je ta terapija točno, išijas? 
Al ima jedna bolja, antivakseri upravo šire info da je bespilotna zaražena leukemijom 😀, valjda misle da je to zarazna bolest i sad se te klice šire, a to je kazna od rusa. Plenki je kriv ..
kaya
kaya

2015-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Fri 11 Mar - 10:36

Teorije urote - Page 4 20220326
Teorije urote - Page 4 20220310
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Fri 11 Mar - 12:29

neodoljivo podsjeća na 'kristalnu noć' 1938. ...
Teorije urote - Page 4 Bez_na43

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Fri 11 Mar - 15:54

T. wrote:neodoljivo podsjeća na 'kristalnu noć' 1938. ...
Teorije urote - Page 4 Bez_na43

vidio sam ovu sliku, ali ne znam o čemu se radi?

izbrisao sam fejs i instagram..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down