ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korona novosti i spoznaje

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Go down

Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 15 Empty Re: Korona novosti i spoznaje

Post by T. 13/9/2021, 16:25

Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
We already know that the vaccine doesn't protect against illness and may only protect against critical illness for a short period of time. This is likely why Israel, which vaxxed the majority of its people several months before the U.S., is seeing the ICU and death rates of the vaccinated match or exceed the unvaccinated.

Gledajući u cjelini članak je napisan korektno, a postavljena pitanja služe da daljna ispitivanja
eventualnog utjecaja cijepljenja na povećanje neki bolesti, koje i inače postoje u populaciju.
S obzirom na ogroman broj cijepljenih na svijetu, takva analiza bi već mogla biti napravljena.

Mene je zasmetalo samo ono boldano. Prvi dio zaključa je korektan, za drugi dio pa osuđujem
već više puta spomenuti prokleti Simpsonov sindrom. Da nije bilo toga zaključak bi bio potpuno suprotan.
Smrtnost necijepljenih se odnosi na kvotu necijepljenih, a smrtnost cijepljenih na kvotu cijepljenih.
Tu imamo i one iz kvote zaštićenih "short period of time", što dodatno zakomplicira matematiku,
kao i  izvođenje zaključaka.
U potpunosti te razumijem...
Da su meni ubrizgali nepoznato nešto u žilu (2×) pa da čitam ovo što piše o nuspojavama, nezaštićenosti i smrtnosti pelcovanih, i ja bi tražio bilo što da se utješim kako je sve to laž...
A da je jedina istina ono što kaže milicajac božinović, bivši programer gates te tijelo čovjeka koje se odaziva na ime joe biden...

T.

2014-04-14

michaellcmacha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/9/2021, 16:31

PS.:

Da pojasnim, imate na jednoj strani 10% necijepljenih i na drugoj strani 90% cijepljenih, 

Primjer: od 100 umrlih imate 5 necijepljenih i 45 cijepljenih. 
Dakle, ne-matematičar bi rekao da je necijepljenih 9x manje umrlo nego cijepljenih.
Ne možemo ovako postavljen račun osporiti. No, međutim...

Ja kažem da je i jednih i drugih u postotcima podjednako umrlo.

(5/10 nec.)x100 = 50%   i   (45/90cijep.)x100 = 50%

Nije smrtnost cijepljenih 9x veća, već je jednaka kao  u slučaju necijepljenih. :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 16:35

Hungarian teacher promises better grades to vaccinated children
Parents have complained about the biology teacher at the Würtz Ádám Primary School and Elementary Art School in Tamasi, Hungary, because he wanted to reward students who had been vaccinated against the Coronavirus and punish those who had not received the jab.

Published: September 8, 2021, 10:56 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 16:39

Covid: 54 percent of hospital patients in Ireland are fully vaccinated
At least half of all Covid-19 patients in hospital and intensive care units in Ireland have been fully vaccinated, new data showed. A high number of Covid deaths since April have been classified as "breakthrough infections" in fully vaccinated patients.

Health officials confirmed that the majority of Covid-19 cases in Irish hospitals are now vaccinated. According to data from the Health Service Executive, more than a quarter of ICU admissions since July have been “breakthrough infections” in fully vaccinated individuals.

The proportion of vaccinated people requiring hospital treatment has therefore increased with vaccination, rubbishing the notion that the jab protects against severe disease.

Published: September 13, 2021, 9:54 am

The total number of infections has likely been reduced by the sunny weather with cheap and effective vitamin D – as argued by Dr David Grimes at the International COVID-19 Summit in Italy. “Low serum vitamin D levels are statistically significantly associated with the risk of Covid-19 infection. Supplementation of vitamin D […] is indicated.”

It also lessens the severity of infections if they occur. However, the number of “breakthrough infections” is directly linked to vaccination.

At the end of August, 54 percent of all Covid-19 patients were fully vaccinated. About 44 percent were not fully vaccinated, suggesting that they may have had one shot. Vaccination status was unknown in 2 percent of the cases.

Also, some 72 percent of all patients who had been in the intensive care unit since the end of June had an underlying disease, but it is not known which of the two groups – the vaccinated or unvaccinated – had been affected by this and it could potentially be further indication of vaccine inefficacy.

There were 193 Covid-19 deaths between April and August. Of the 178 patients whose vaccination status was known, 30 died at least 14 days after receiving the last vaccine dose, the Irish Times reported.

Government officials tried to blame the total number of hospital admissions on increased vaccination. “The increase in the number of vaccinated patients in the hospital is no surprise as more people are being vaccinated,” said Dr. Colm Henry, HSE’s Chief Clinical Officer. But this could also point to the high number of vaccine injuries which is not being discussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 13/9/2021, 16:39

Eroo wrote:PS.:

Da pojasnim, imate na jednoj strani 10% necijepljenih i na drugoj strani 90% cijepljenih, 

Dakle, ne-matematičar bi rekao da je necijepljenih 9x manje umrlo nego cijepljenih.

Nije smrtnost cijepljenih 9x veća, već je jednaka kao  u slučaju necijepljenih. :D
Zašto bi se onda itko zdrav (i normalan) cijepio?
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 17:03

Israelnationalnews reported that 10 000 new Covid cases were registered as the coefficient of infection rises. Nearly 700 patients were still in serious condition, and the number of deaths spiked to 7 338. The rate of positive tests was now 6,6 percent, yet the disaster playing out in Israel is not reported in the mainstream media.

On Sunday, Prof. Galia Rahav, director of the Infectious Diseases Department and the laboratory at Sheba Hospital, warned that the hospitals were now unable to provide the necessary care.

A graduate of Yale University with a PHD of Princeton University and an MD degree from the John Hopkins University School of Medicine, concluded that natural immunity offers the best protection against Covid-19 and that vaccination does not work. Dr. Nine Pierpont cited three very recent studies, including a study published on the Center for Disease Control (CDC) Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report on August 6, 2021, as well as a study published by Oxford University on August 10, 2021 and a final study published on August 24, 2021 and funded by the UK Department of Health and Welfare, to show that vaccines do not work

Only about 25 percent of deaths in Britain are among the unvaccinated and vaccinated people over 40 are more likely to get Covid than the unvaccinated. In Britain, where 80 percent of people over 16 are fully vaccinated, Covid is also out of control.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3897733

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.18.21262237v1

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/pdfs/mm7031e2-H.pdf

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-the-british-are-dropping-vaccine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 17:09

Over 200 vaccinated end up in Canadian province’s emergency room with heart problems

Ontario Health Services in Canada released a report last week on the number of people hospitalized in the province with heart problems following the mRNA vaccination.

Published: September 5, 2021, 9:29 am

As of August 7, there were 106 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis diagnosed in people under the age of 25 in Ontario, just over half of all cases, the Toronto Sun reported.

Some 31 cases occurred in 12 to 17 year olds and 75 in 18 to 24 year olds. The majority of the cases – 80 percent – were found in men.

The report went on to say that more cases of myocarditis or pericarditis were reported after the second dose of an mRNA vaccine than after the first, especially after the Moderna vaccine.

The health authority received a total of 314 reports. After an examination, there were over 200 such cases. In Ontario, 202 people with heart problems were admitted to the emergency room after vaccination, and 146 of them had to be hospitalized. Three of them even ended up in intensive care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/9/2021, 17:12

Gnječ wrote:Covid: 54 percent of hospital patients in Ireland are fully vaccinated
At least half of all Covid-19 patients in hospital and intensive care units in Ireland have been fully vaccinated, new data showed. A high number of Covid deaths since April have been classified as "breakthrough infections" in fully vaccinated patients.

:D

There were 193 Covid-19 deaths between April and August. Of the 178 patients whose vaccination status was known, 30 died at least 14 days after receiving the last vaccine dose, the Irish Times reported.
scratch
Sorry, Gnječo, ali mi ovo i nije baš za čitat.
Od Aprila do Augusta je umrlo 405 ljudi u Iruskoj i ne 178.

Kako god, kaže da je umrlo 30 cijepljenih? A može i tako: 16.8% od 178. Mnogo?
Na koju kvortu se to inače odnosi?
Valjda na ukupan broj totalno cijepljenih. A ostali, na koju kvotu se oni odnose?

Najsmješnije mi je ono da ih je 30 umrlo 14 dana nakon druge doze.
Do toga dana je kao sve bilo OK, a onda su naprasito umrli.
Majko isusova...prije toga dana su već mjesc dana imali virus u plućima
i nije im bilo spasa. Cjepivo nije lijek, Gnječo, to je i tebi jasno.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 17:16

The unvaccinated will be recognizable by their masks in Austria

Unvaccinated people will be labeled in the Alpine republic. In contrast to those who have been vaccinated, the unvaccinated will have to wear FFP2 masks in shops, which make breathing more difficult than with conventional medical masks.

Published: September 10, 2021, 11:16 am

“FFP2 masks will be available again from September 15– but only for unvaccinated people,” according to the Kleine Zeitung.

“We cannot, do not want to and will not limit ourselves forever, but have to rely on vaccination,” said Chancellor Sebastian Kurz (ÖVP) according to the newspaper. It was also “absolutely necessary” because “protection” through vaccines would otherwise be lost. For unvaccinated people there will be a step-by-step plan based on the occupancy figures in the intensive care units. “Everything has already been done for those who have been vaccinated,” said the head of government. For them there will be no restrictions.

The government assumes that by September 15, ten percent of the intensive care beds will be occupied and the FFP2 mask will again be compulsory. “In any shop, this is only a recommendation for those who have been vaccinated, but it is mandatory for those who have not been vaccinated. The police will be doing random checks,” the report noted.

In future, antigen tests will only be valid for 24 hours instead of the previous 48, as reported by Bayerischer Rundfunk. If 15 percent of the intensive care beds are occupied, 2G-rules apply: Only those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered have access to the nightly catering and events at which there are no assigned seats.

Even stricter rules will be in force from 20 percent occupancy of intensive care beds. “Local sporting events, concerts and much more should then only be open to the vaccinated and convalescent people – or to people who can present a current PCR test. So far, the antigen self-tests known as ‘living room tests’ have been sufficient in Austria.”

The fact that unvaccinated people will be identifiable by the obligation to wear FFP2 masks, could lead to massive discrimination and even attacks. This means that a new threshold of exclusion and pressure has been reached – when people are actually publicly marked on the basis of refusing a dangerous and very risky medical intervention of which the long-term effects are not known.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 17:26

Harvard epidemiologist: Case for Covid vaccine passports has imploded
A newly published medical study has found that infection from Covid-19 gives far better protection against the Delta variant of the virus than vaccines do, obliterating the case for a health passport indicating vaccination status.

Published: September 3, 2021, 11:24 am

“The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study,” reported the Scientific American on Thursday. “The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious Covid-19.”

Thus the vaccinated are 27 times more likely to become infected with the virus than those with natural immunity.

But these passports have been made redundant by the new findings out of Israel and the UK. Harvard Medical School professor Martin Kulldorff confirmed that natural immunity offered the protection needed against Covid-19. Therefore, demanding vaccination as a condition to participate in public life is not only discriminatory but not based on available scientific findings.

Kulldorff, a biostatistician and epidemiologist, noted on Twitter that prior infection provided better immunity than vaccines, “so vaccine mandates are not only scientific nonsense, they are also discriminatory and unethical”.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 13/9/2021, 17:30

Dobro to smo znali

2015-09-14

Noor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 13/9/2021, 17:32

Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 15 E-8ytx10
Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 15 Https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Ffa04f209-49c4-447e-b623-3ddff3756082

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/9/2021, 17:43

T. wrote:
Eroo wrote:PS.:

Zašto bi se onda itko zdrav (i normalan) cijepio?

Poštovani kolega T., to sam naveo samo kao ilustraciju na koji način antivakseri manipuliraju neuku javnost.
Po do sada relevantnim podatcima necijepljenih umire 9-11x više od cijepljenih.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 17:43

Gnječ wrote:
Unvaccinated people will be labeled in the Alpine republic. In contrast to those who have been vaccinated, the unvaccinated will have to wear FFP2 masks in shops, which make breathing more difficult than with conventional medical masks.

Published: September 10, 2021, 11:16 am

“FFP2 masks will be available again from September 15– but only for unvaccinated people,” according to the Kleine Zeitung.

“We cannot, do not want to and will not limit ourselves forever, but have to rely on vaccination,” said Chancellor Sebastian Kurz (ÖVP) according to the newspaper. It was also “absolutely necessary” because “protection” through vaccines would otherwise be lost.
ok, Kurče. znači ako si cjepljen nemaš apsolutno nikakvu zaštitu od virusa nego ti treba apsolutno sterilna okolina?
pa protiv čega onda cjepite ljude i čime ako cjepivo ne pomaže u doticaju sa virusom?
jel netko od tih uber školovanih ljudi kuži koja besmisla izgovaraju?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 17:48

The Latest: Britain decides against vaccine passports

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 08:03 AM

LONDON — Britain’s health secretary said Sunday that authorities have decided not to require vaccine passports for entry into nightclubs and other crowded events in England, reversing course amid opposition from some of the Conservative government’s supporters in Parliament.

Sajid Javid said the government has shelved the idea of vaccine passports for now but could reconsider the decision if COVID-19 cases rise exponentially once again.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/business/article254179363.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/9/2021, 17:49

Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:Covid: 54 percent of hospital patients in Ireland are fully vaccinated

:D

scratch
Sorry, Gnječo, ali mi ovo i nije baš za čitat.
Od Aprila do Augusta je umrlo 405 ljudi u Iruskoj i ne 178.

Kako god, kaže da je umrlo 30 cijepljenih? A može i tako: 16.8% od 178. Mnogo?
Na koju kvortu se to inače odnosi?
Valjda na ukupan broj totalno cijepljenih. A ostali, na koju kvotu se oni odnose?

Najsmješnije mi je ono da ih je 30 umrlo 14 dana nakon druge doze.
Do toga dana je kao sve bilo OK, a onda su naprasito umrli.
Majko isusova...prije toga dana su već mjesc dana imali virus u plućima
i nije im bilo spasa. Cjepivo nije lijek, Gnječo, to je i tebi jasno.

I sad ono najbitnije :  Na 1.4. je bilo cijepljeno s dvije doze  tek 5.15% populacije, a 11.5. tek 10.33%.
Za to vrijeme (u nešto malo više od 1 mjesec dana) je umrlo 242 ljudi, iliti 60% od ukupnog broja umrlih  do 31.8 (od ukupno 5 mjeseci)
Kakvog bi smisla imalo išta dalje analizirati. Radi se o neouko sročenom članku, za koji se čak ne može reći ni da je laž.
Totalna besmislica.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 17:51

Eroo wrote:
Kakvog bi smisla imalo išta dalje analizirati. Radi se o neouko sročenom članku, za koji se čak ne može reći ni da je laž.
Totalna besmislica.
Kulldorff, a biostatistician and epidemiologist, noted on Twitter that prior infection provided better immunity than vaccines, “so vaccine mandates are not only scientific nonsense, they are also discriminatory and unethical”

čobane, ne seri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/9/2021, 17:56

Ako imate pogrešne ulazne podatke, onda će vam i krajnji zaključci analize biti pogrešni. 
Dakle, najprije provjerite podatke s kojima operirate .
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 17:58

Eroo wrote:Ako imate pogrešne ulazne podatke, onda će vam i krajnji zaključci analize biti pogrešni. 
Dakle, najprije provjerite podatke s kojima operirate .
rekoh čobane, prestani srat'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/9/2021, 17:59

ebenica wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Totalna besmislica.
Kulldorff, a biostatistician and epidemiologist, noted on Twitter that prior infection provided better immunity than vaccines, “so vaccine mandates are not only scientific nonsense, they are also discriminatory and unethical”

čobane, ne seri.
Kmetu, samo nam pokaži tu analizu, ali s autentičnim brojevima.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2021, 18:00

Eroo wrote:
ebenica wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Totalna besmislica.

čobane, ne seri.
Kmetu, samo nam pokaži tu analizu, ali s autentičnim brojevima.
Martin Kulldorff (born 1962, Lund in Sweden), is a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and a biostatistician and epidemiologist at the Brigham and Women's Hospital.[2] He serves on scientific advisory committees to the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control.[1][3]

dokle više čobane? prestani srat! drž se iskopanog kanala i ovaca iz svog sela.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next