ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit destinacija: Irak otvara dodatne zračne linije prema Bjelorusiji

Go down

Hit destinacija: Irak otvara dodatne zračne linije prema Bjelorusiji Empty Hit destinacija: Irak otvara dodatne zračne linije prema Bjelorusiji

Post by Hektorović Tue 3 Aug - 19:55

Iraq launches more flight to Belarus amid migration crisis in Lithuania

In addition to the current flights from Bagdad to Minsk, three more cities will have direct connections with Belarus. Lithuanian officials say Minsk is thus facilitating migrant smuggling to the EU.
In August, direct flights from Sulaymaniyah and Erbil in Iraq's Kurdistan as well as Basra will be operating to Minsk, according to the-village.me news website in Belarus.
Read more: Baghdad to Lithuania: how Belarus opened new migration route to EU – LRT Investigation
The Iraqi tourism agency Moonline Travel posted on social media on Sunday about weekly flights from Sulaymaniyah operated by Iraqi Airways.
Moonline Travel said it was also arranging tourist visas for Iraqi travellers. The first plane from the Kurdish town lands in Minsk on Monday.
At the time of publication, Moonlight Travel and Iraqi Airways did not respond to a request for comment from LRT.lt.
Lithuanian officials claim that Belarus is facilitating migrant smuggling to the EU. According to them, people travel on regular flights to Minsk, from where they are taken to the Lithuanian border.
Iraqi Airways plane / AP
Nearly 4,000 irregular migrants have crossed into Lithuania from Belarus over the past several months, many of them from Iraq.
Lithuanian Foreign Minister Gabrielius Landsbergis paid a visit to Iraq in July.
“Iraq has paid serious attention to the situation at the Lithuanian state border. In addition, we have been given a promise that they will launch an investigation into a possible criminal network organised by Belarus in Iraq, which exploits the people of Iraq, selling them trips to the European Union, although they do not travel farther than a migrant camp,” Landsbergis said after meeting with his Iraqi counterpart Fuad Hussein.
Read more: Iraq and Lithuania agree to exchange delegations in response to migration spike
The two countries also agreed to exchange expert delegations.
However, days after the visit, Iraqi Airways announced plans to double the number of flights from Baghdad to Minsk.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Hit destinacija: Irak otvara dodatne zračne linije prema Bjelorusiji Empty Re: Hit destinacija: Irak otvara dodatne zračne linije prema Bjelorusiji

Post by RayMabus Thu 5 Aug - 15:26

Natrpat će im svu sirotinju iz Azije i Afrike pravo na Baltik.

:tu
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Hit destinacija: Irak otvara dodatne zračne linije prema Bjelorusiji Empty Re: Hit destinacija: Irak otvara dodatne zračne linije prema Bjelorusiji

Post by mutava baštarda Thu 5 Aug - 16:48

Win win situacija. Iračani žele u Evropu, aviokompanije žele zaraditi, Bjelorusija želi pustiti Iračane u Evropu, Evropa želi Iračane.....
I ne samo to... Ljudi ne moraju dolaziti pješke, nego kao gospoda avionom, a onda lagana šetnjica kroz baltičke proplanke....

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Thu 5 Aug - 16:54

Planiraju se i linije sa Iranom i Sirijom :) Velika je potražnja.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda Thu 5 Aug - 16:59

Hektorović wrote:Planiraju se i linije sa Iranom i Sirijom :) Velika je potražnja.

Iz Afganistana iz razumljivih razloga neće biti moguće uspostaviti zračni most, ali će se nekako izići u susret napaćenom narodu.

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down