ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ovo je neki drugi svijet

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Empty Ovo je neki drugi svijet

Post by melkior 6/11/2020, 22:24

Ovo je neki drugi svijet AATXAJyBlg-Ve72UK32-j-Oj_5FfDPLEfA94ouaHAAU=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Daniel prije 5 mjeseci (uređeno)

A muslim Syrian girl singing a catholic christian song with an angelic voice and angelic look! How fascinating! Edit: thanks for the 3k! I've never got that many likes before.

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Empty Re: Ovo je neki drugi svijet

Post by melkior 6/11/2020, 22:31

U pičku materinu arapsku, I am falling in love  :love
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 6/11/2020, 22:33

da ni politika, a za jarca:)

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 6/11/2020, 22:54

aben wrote:da ni politika, a za jarca:)
Ma kakva politika, ovo je jače od američkih izbora, da padneš na dupe  :ashamed
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 6/11/2020, 23:03

melkior wrote:

muslimanka pivo kršćansku pismu, bradata žinska pivi u haljini i vidi joj se pinac, sve su to apolitične stvori...

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2020, 23:07

aben wrote:
melkior wrote:

muslimanka pivo kršćansku pismu, bradata žinska pivi u haljini i vidi joj se pinac, sve su to apolitične stvori...

ajde budaletino odjebi! kršćansku pjesmu je napisao i komponirao židov.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 6/11/2020, 23:14

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
melkior wrote:

pametno od njega. mogo je, doduše, skladati i židovsku pismu, i umriti u obskuritetu.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2020, 23:18

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
melkior wrote:

pametno od njega. mogo je, doduše,  skladati i židovsku pismu, i umriti u obskuritetu.

pa to i je židovska pjesma a ne kršćanska pjesma budaletino!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2020, 23:24

za mela unpluged

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 6/11/2020, 23:26

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
melkior wrote:

pametno od njega. mogo je, doduše,  skladati i židovsku pismu, i umriti u obskuritetu.

pa zoč si unda reko da je to kršćanska pisma?

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2020, 23:36

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
melkior wrote:

nisan ja reka nego tako piše u prven postu. tovare !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 6/11/2020, 23:45

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
melkior wrote:

nisan ja reka nego tako piše u prven postu. tovare !!!

ccc..trošiš mi vrime ko da je bezgranično...

muslimanka pivo židovsku pismu, bradata žinska pivi u haljini i vidi joj se pinac, sve su to apolitične stvori...

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 6/11/2020, 23:54

Neke žene su prirodno dive, bez ikakvog posebnog uloženog truda

melkior

2015-08-09

michaellcmacha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 7/11/2020, 00:22

melkior

2015-08-09

michaellcmacha likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 7/11/2020, 16:44

https://theconversation.com/singer-wows-voice-judges-but-social-media-mob-pushes-her-to-quit-show-91728
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 7/11/2020, 16:47

During her performance on The Voice France, Mennel Ibtissem, a 22-year-old student from Besançon, France, melted the hearts of the judges, audience and viewers with her heartwarming rendition of Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah.
The singer of Syrian origin (she was born in Besançon, France), wearing a light blue headwrap, sang in English and Arabic. Ibtissem was invited to stay on the show and to join singing star Mika’s team, a musician with whom she had always dreamed of working.
But within days of her stunning performance, Ibtissem underwent pressure from social media communities to withdraw from the show. The problems arose when some of her old Twitter messages from a few years ago resurfaced. In her old tweets, Ibtissem challenged the national framing of the terrorist attack that killed 86 people in France in 2016.
In the wake of the July 2016 truck attack in the city of Nice, Ibtissem tweeted: “Here we go, it’s become a routine, an attack a week, and, as usual, the ‘terrorist’ takes his ID with him. It’s true that when you’re plotting something nasty you never forget to take your papers with you.”

In another tweet, she talked about the 2016 Normandy church attack in which two ISIS terrorists attacked participants in a mass at a Catholic church in Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray in northern France and killed 85-year-old priest Jacques Hamel. She wrote: “The real terrorists are our governments.”
She also posted tweets in support of the controversial professor of Islamic Studies, Tariq Ramadan. Her support of Ramadan may have spurred many conservative and right-wing adherents in France to label Ibtissem the epitome of the soft Islamicization of France and Europe in general.

These posts generated so much anger and discontent that the nationally known boxer, Patrice Quarteron, compared Ibtissem to “cancer,” and called her a “hypocrite and conspiracist.” Despite her apologies over the old tweets, she failed to quell the controversy.

Islamophobia

Ibtissem’s story reveals how deeply Islamophobia is rooted in the consciousness of many people. Like many young teenagers of her generation, Ibtissem may have made mistakes. She apologized.
Instead of focusing on her stunning performance from an artistic point of view, the social media public dragged her through the mud. It became clear, through hundreds of tweets, that many people did not accept this young Muslim woman. Instead they called her outfit “suspicious” and made it clear that they did want her to become an eminent artist representing France.
Obviously, she had an impressive voice or the judges would not have selected her as a finalist. She was also an example of the “diversity” that the producers of the show said they wanted.
It seemed that Ibtissem knew she would have to minimize her connection to Islam before she performed. When she sang, she tied her head scarf in a glamorous way. It seemed to symbolize an exotic fantasy of “the East.” But it wasn’t enough. As soon as her old tweets were discovered, the far right did all it could to prove that Ibtissem was disloyal to the nation.
Within the social media discourse, she was found guilty of having a bad influence on the show and on French teenagers. Instead of taking into consideration the context of her tweets, or that she may have made those comments without enough knowledge as a young person herself, she was publicly humiliated.
Ibtissem’s glamour was relabelled “veiled” as soon as her remarks were divulged.

An unfair media trial

Ibtissem’s case speaks volumes about how social media trials have become influential and cruel. We are condemned before being judged. We are overwhelmed and insulted. We are pronounced guilty before being heard.
When one is of Arab and Muslim origin, when one presents herself with an external sign of belonging to Islam — with a pretty scarf on her head, for example — social networks and media outlets turn into bulldozers that crush everything in their paths.
Ibtissem’s case is in some ways similar to that of the professor she tweeted about: Tariq Ramadan. Ramadan is one of the most prominent Islamic scholars in Europe.. He was accused of rape and sexual assault in November 2017 in the midst of the #MeToo movement. Although the case is with the courts still, many French media outlets have presented the allegations as facts and some have “reported” lies about Ramadan.
Chandra Muzzafar, a Malaysian academic and social activist, said that both the authorities and “the French media’s coverage of Tariq Ramadan reflects a larger problem. Dominant French society does not take kindly to those who have the courage to criticize its bias against Islam and its followers.”
Nowadays, the climate in France is one of fear. President Emmanuel Macron said he doesn’t want to live in “a France of suspicion.” Undoubtedly, suspicion and fear lurks online and screams at the slightest provocation.
France, the nation of Descartes and Voltaire, has missed an opportunity to reconcile its historical and political complexities with its cultural and religious diversity. Ibtissem could have become the new face of a république that openly cherishes pluralism and the heritage of its Muslim citizens.

Ibtissem could have been a symbol of a new France that accepts Islam as a French and European religion that is part of its identity. Instead, she’s become a symbol of France’s inability to move beyond its paranoid fear of the Islamicization of Europe by its own citizens.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 7/11/2020, 16:48

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 7/11/2020, 16:56

Mennel Ibtissem moves 'Voice France' judges with Arabic take of Leonard Cohen’s 'Hallelujah'

The 22-year-old has also seen controversy over two-year-old tweets criticising the French government

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Wo11-TalentMennel Ibtissem performs Hallelujah during her audition on The Voice. YouTube

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Logo-76
[url=https://www.thenationalnews.com/topics/Author/Saeed Saeed]Saeed Saeed[/url]
February 6, 2018The Voice France may still be in the audition stage, but the television talent quest already has a star on its hands.
French-Arab singer Mennel Ibtissem caused headlines both in France and the region after her spellbinding blind audition on February 4. It was not so much the way the 22-year-old Muslim sung Leonard’s Cohen spiritual ode Hallelujah that stunned judges, but the matter in which she delivered the 1984 song.
After her smooth English and then French take of the first verse, which showcased her quavering jazzy vocals, she transitioned into the Arabic language, with the Hallelujah refrain replaced with an equally stirring ‘Ya Ilahi', which translates to 'My God'.

It was enough to for all four French coaches - singer and actor Florent Pagny, singer Pascal Obispo, singer and model Zazie and the Lebanese-born singer Mika - to turn their chairs around in a mark of approval.
Ibtissem eventually chose Mika, who said he believes she could win the competition. Her sudden thrust into the spotlight has not come without controversy, however.

In addition to performing while wearing a colourful turban, which she had to answer questions about on Twitter, French media also reportedly found controversial tweets, dating back to 2016 on Ibtissem's account, where she expressed criticism of France’s foreign policy.
Ibtissem posted her response on Twitter yesterday, saying: “I advocate a message of love, peace and tolerance, the proof is my choice to sing Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. This song perfectly illustrates the message I want to make as an artist.”

Born to a Syrian-Turkish father and Moroccan-Algerian mother, Ibtissem has released four YouTube videos over the span of a year on her own channel, where she performs piano covers of songs such as Impossible by Shontelle, Adele's Make You Feel My Love and Halo by Beyoncé.
She is currently studying in the hope of becoming a professor of English.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/arts-culture/music/mennel-ibtissem-moves-voice-france-judges-with-arabic-take-of-leonard-cohen-s-hallelujah-1.702166
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 7/11/2020, 17:06

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-54511966

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Mennel-I-thought-about-giving-up-music
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 7/11/2020, 17:24

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Mennel-Ibtissem-The-Voice-caused-a-sensation-in-a-transparent.img

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Maxresdefault

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Kt5n9y8mit151

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Mennel-ibtissem-the-voice-la-chanteuse-adresse-une-lettre-ouverte-a-ses-detracteurs

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTQgkzPSIIeYw4eESFqT4L1S8gftAhV0H73yw&usqp=CAU

Ovo je neki drugi svijet Mennel_ibtissem
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next