ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 48 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben 15/6/2020, 23:27

kic wrote:
Today’s society is very much a part of what I will call here the “acceptance culture.” By “acceptance culture” I am referring to the current society’s tendency to accept abnormalities as normal. Of course, there is a line drawn where some abnormalities are simply deemed too abnormal to be considered normal. However, the fact of the matter is that, this line is based entirely on emotion, as it holds no water when examined for rationality.

Of the many things I specifically remember from my freshmen World History class, the most resonating statement my teacher had made during the year was that one of the greatest advancements made by the Ancient Greeks was their respect for human life and dignity. Obviously, this does not apply to all the Ancient Greeks, such as the Spartans, but the Spartans are not the Greeks whom we consider the founders of western civilization. She mentioned specifically that newborns were not euthanized for being week or sick. Think about that for a moment. The Greeks ended the closest thing they had to abortion, infant euthanasia, because they saw it as inhumane. There is no dignity found in ending a life, on the contrary, it is the greatest offense against it.
so, pro life?

a kako drugo, kad je suprotnost tomu pro death.

aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:28

venus wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
venus wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:

Mislim, SARS-CoV-2 virusa.

Doduše, ne moram te upozoravati, jer su tvoje panične reakcije kada pišeš o COVID-19 infekciji jasan dokaz da si se doslovce usro od straha ko' grlica.  :D

Jel se ti to razgovaraš sam sa sobom  Suspect :D :D :D

Nikad nisi čula za izraz tok svijesti?  :P

Evo izguglala sam :P šta možeš, upa si u glupu ekipu  :^0

Sve je to za ljude i ništa ljudsko mi nije strano.  :P B-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:30

Speare Shaker wrote:
venus wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
venus wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:

Doduše, ne moram te upozoravati, jer su tvoje panične reakcije kada pišeš o COVID-19 infekciji jasan dokaz da si se doslovce usro od straha ko' grlica.  :D

Jel se ti to razgovaraš sam sa sobom  Suspect :D :D :D

Nikad nisi čula za izraz tok svijesti?  :P

Evo izguglala sam :P šta možeš, upa si u glupu ekipu  :^0

Sve je to za ljude i ništa ljudsko mi nije strano.  B-)

Opa! Pa ti se približavaš puku small talkom! Cijenim napor. :tu Al' nemoj već u slijedećem postu opet iskrcat enciklopediju, bolji si ovakav.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 15/6/2020, 23:33

aben wrote:
kic wrote:
Today’s society is very much a part of what I will call here the “acceptance culture.” By “acceptance culture” I am referring to the current society’s tendency to accept abnormalities as normal. Of course, there is a line drawn where some abnormalities are simply deemed too abnormal to be considered normal. However, the fact of the matter is that, this line is based entirely on emotion, as it holds no water when examined for rationality.

Of the many things I specifically remember from my freshmen World History class, the most resonating statement my teacher had made during the year was that one of the greatest advancements made by the Ancient Greeks was their respect for human life and dignity. Obviously, this does not apply to all the Ancient Greeks, such as the Spartans, but the Spartans are not the Greeks whom we consider the founders of western civilization. She mentioned specifically that newborns were not euthanized for being week or sick. Think about that for a moment. The Greeks ended the closest thing they had to abortion, infant euthanasia, because they saw it as inhumane. There is no dignity found in ending a life, on the contrary, it is the greatest offense against it.
so, pro life?

pa e-

ali previše se ovaj argument doživljava anti-woman odmah.

mislim da su stari Grci imali tehnologiju, da ne bi radili pobačaj (ok Spartanci možda) - jer su imali ethos..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:35

aben wrote:
kic wrote:

so, pro life?

ne čobane, suprotnost tome je da svatko sa svojim tijelom radi kaj god hoće i u svom tijelu ili na svom tijelu ima kaj god hoće, žensko tijelo nije aparat za sok pa'š ti ubacit kovanicu i reć' to je moje.
drkaj si u šakicu i tome davaj imena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:38

nijemi krikovi...isusa ti dragog.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 15/6/2020, 23:38

kic wrote:
The implicit division of humanity into the minority such as Derek Chauvin, Harvey Weinstein, and Bernie Madoff who are deemed rightly punishable, and the majority who are not, unintentionally confers on the former a superior status, for only they are held to be fully human, with free will and moral responsibility. Ordinary street robbers or other common criminals, who are held by penological liberals to be but the victims of their circumstance and therefore not deserving of punishment, are reduced to the status of mere mechanisms who register what impinges on them as a barometer registers atmospheric pressure. This is wrong as a matter of fact—street robbers know full well what they are doing—and demeaning. They are given the status that Descartes conferred on animals.  

Justice must be tempered by mercy, if for no other reason than that what some people deserve is so horrible that we would be brutes ourselves if we inflicted it. It is well to remember also that we are all sinners. But, as the calls for justice for George Floyd (meaning punishment for his killer or killers) demonstrate, it is impossible to expunge from the human mind the idea that punishment, fundamentally, is the correct response to wrongdoing. To excuse some and not others, and to excuse them without strict moral criteria but ex officio, that is to say by membership in a social, racial, or occupational group, is to undermine the only equality that really matters, namely equality under the law.           

https://lawliberty.org/justice-means-punishment/?

au koji pogled
šteta ča se ne će moći povesti rasprava na temelju ovoga teksta. jo bi stvarno voli čuti mišljenje nekoga ki imo prigovor na ovo.

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 15/6/2020, 23:41

kic wrote:
aben wrote:
kic wrote:

so, pro life?

pa e-

mislim da su stari Grci imali tehnologiju, da ne bi radili pobačaj (ok Spartanci možda) - jer su imali ethos..
block imo teoriju o tomu, zove se evikcionizam. koliko se sićun, iskricu je brutalan za mene, i moro sun ga malo doroditi: isto ko ča ne moreš izbociti sljepog putnika iz svog posjeda ako je riječ o avionu u letu, jednako tako ne moreš izbociti osobu iz svoga tela kak god oćeš, moroš čekati slijetanje zrakoplova.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:42

aben wrote:
kic wrote:
aben wrote:
kic wrote:

so, pro life?

pa e-

block imo teoriju o tomu, zove se evikcionizam. koliko se sićun, iskricu je brutalan za mene, i moro sun ga malo doroditi: isto ko ča ne moreš izbociti sljepog putnika iz svog posjeda ako je riječ o avionu u letu, jednako tako ne moreš izbociti osobu iz svoga tela kak god oćeš, moroš čekati slijetanje zrakoplova.
znači kad netko siluje ženu ona ga ne smije piknut nožem u oko nego mora čekat da završi?
kako si bistar u 3 pizde materine debilne, glupaneeeeee!

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 15/6/2020, 23:43

ebenica wrote:
aben wrote:
kic wrote:

so, pro life?

ne čobane, suprotnost tome je da svatko sa svojim tijelom radi kaj god hoće i u svom tijelu ili na svom tijelu ima kaj god hoće, žensko tijelo nije aparat za sok pa'š ti ubacit kovanicu i reć' to je moje.
hm, je li ti to govoriš o libertarijanizmu? self property? misliš da država ne bi tribala imati zadnju u tomu?

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:45

aben wrote:
ebenica wrote:
aben wrote:
kic wrote:

so, pro life?

hm, je li ti to govoriš o libertarijanizmu? self property? misliš da država ne bi tribala imati zadnju u tomu?
ja govorim o zdravom razumu, šupak retardirani, ne nalazim svoju vrijednost u klasifikacijama. s druge strane tebi se zdrav razum potrefi ako ide uz ideologiju.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 15/6/2020, 23:46

ebenica wrote:
aben wrote:
kic wrote:
aben wrote:
kic wrote:

so, pro life?

pa e-

znači kad netko siluje ženu ona ga ne smije piknut nožem u oko nego mora čekat da završi?
youre jumping the gun

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 15/6/2020, 23:48

ebenica wrote:
aben wrote:
ebenica wrote:
aben wrote:
kic wrote:

so, pro life?

ja govorim o zdravom razumu, šupak retardirani, ne nalazim svoju vrijednost u klasifikacijama. s druge strane tebi se zdrav razum potrefi ako ide uz ideologiju.
hm, ka bi napiso popis ča je zdravorazumski, a ča ne, dobi bi ideologiju

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:49

aben wrote:
ebenica wrote:
aben wrote:
kic wrote:
aben wrote:
so, pro life?

pa e-

youre jumping the gun
opaaa, nismo dugo, u nedostatku misli engleska poštapalica. nauči artikulirat a ne k'o kromanjonac a, e, u, i, hu hu, hu d fak, vats, đammpin, gan.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 15/6/2020, 23:49

aben wrote:
kic wrote:
The implicit division of humanity into the minority such as Derek Chauvin, Harvey Weinstein, and Bernie Madoff who are deemed rightly punishable, and the majority who are not, unintentionally confers on the former a superior status, for only they are held to be fully human, with free will and moral responsibility. Ordinary street robbers or other common criminals, who are held by penological liberals to be but the victims of their circumstance and therefore not deserving of punishment, are reduced to the status of mere mechanisms who register what impinges on them as a barometer registers atmospheric pressure. This is wrong as a matter of fact—street robbers know full well what they are doing—and demeaning. They are given the status that Descartes conferred on animals.  

Justice must be tempered by mercy, if for no other reason than that what some people deserve is so horrible that we would be brutes ourselves if we inflicted it. It is well to remember also that we are all sinners. But, as the calls for justice for George Floyd (meaning punishment for his killer or killers) demonstrate, it is impossible to expunge from the human mind the idea that punishment, fundamentally, is the correct response to wrongdoing. To excuse some and not others, and to excuse them without strict moral criteria but ex officio, that is to say by membership in a social, racial, or occupational group, is to undermine the only equality that really matters, namely equality under the law.           

https://lawliberty.org/justice-means-punishment/?

au koji pogled
šteta ča se ne će moći povesti rasprava na temelju ovoga teksta. jo bi stvarno voli čuti mišljenje nekoga ki imo prigovor na ovo.

da, a to je ono o Clockwork orange što sam lijepio nedavno.. puni život je onaj življen sa slobodnom voljom, i ispada da najveći zlikovci žive punim ljudskim životom zapravo, i gledao sam jedan Dalrymple-ov govor gdje na početku kaže da prosječno lopovi provedu jako malo u zatvori i kad bi znali tu statistiku, puno više ljudi bi kralo..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:49

Speare Shaker wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

metilda i šejker su kao koronavirus možda i gori.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

nije to moje ništa prema tvojim zilion postova panike protiv srba, četnika srbije, jugoslavije prve i druge a tek kad čitam abena i njegovih par zilijuna paničnih postova kontra socijalizma e to ja zovem usrali ste se ko' grlice. ko dva usrana galeba. još kad stigne metilda puna duha svetoga sa sto zilijuna manitih postova kontra nevjernicima i abortusu tone i tone molitvi i zagovora zazivanja boga i majke bojže stra' ju je stra' usrala se ko grlica.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:50

aben wrote:
ebenica wrote:
aben wrote:
ebenica wrote:
aben wrote:
so, pro life?

hm, ka bi napiso popis ča je zdravorazumski, a ča ne, dobi bi ideologiju
naravno da ne, dobio bi misao koja je zdravorazumska i slulajno se poklapa a svaka ostala misao koja je zdravorazumska se niti malo ne poklapa s tvojom ideologijom. zato si ti retard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:52

Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

metilda i šejker su kao koronavirus možda i gori.

nije to moje ništa prema tvojim zilion postova panike protiv srba, četnika srbije, jugoslavije prve i druge 

Ma dobro, ne možeš izjednačavati u Hrvata tradicionalni strah od politike i nesposobnih i korumpiranih političara sa tvojim strahom od tamo neke gripice.  :)
Ma šta gripice, obične prehladice!  :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:53

odem gledat pobačaj, uživat čem jer znam da se stari jebeni grci u grobu okreću. lkn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:55

Speare Shaker wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:

nije to moje ništa prema tvojim zilion postova panike protiv srba, četnika srbije, jugoslavije prve i druge 

Ma dobro, ne možeš izjednačavati u Hrvata tradicionalni strah od politike i nesposobnih i korumpiranih političara sa tvojim strahom od tamo neke gripice.  :)

ja se nadam i navijam da ti dobiješ tu običnu SARS CoV2 gripicu tj. prehladicu. stvarno bi volio da taj virusić pokupiš i da te vrag uzme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/6/2020, 23:58

Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:

ja se nadam i navijam da ti dobiješ tu običnu SARS CoV2 gripicu tj. prehladicu. stvarno bi volio da taj virusić pokupiš i da te vrag uzme.

Da me vrag uzme?  :D
Jebote, pa ti se stvarno usro' ko' grlica!   :D
Budi ti bez brige ne samo za mene nego niti za sebe.  :P
Ne bi se ni meni ni tebi ništa dogodilo da se zarazimo.  :)
Ako već i nismo pa onda preboljeli infekciju na asimptomatski način.  :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum