ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 3 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by kic 10/6/2020, 18:15

aben wrote:
kic wrote:
aj dobro

omoh će ti lolek sve objosniti, ka imo ča za objosniti:)

ljevicarski militanti, izbombardirat ce me uvredama i pogrdama, rec da su hrvati olos i da sve treba zapaliti i da ne znam citat knjige, iako ih oni i ne citaju izgleda..

kic
Admin

2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/6/2020, 19:13

jedan od najboljih filmova ikada.
mogao bih ga opet pogledati

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 10/6/2020, 23:42

Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 11/6/2020, 07:43

Denkverbot - Page 3 Waqz1tvkrg351
kic wrote:
Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/6/2020, 08:01

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 11/6/2020, 08:10

aben wrote:Denkverbot - Page 3 Waqz1tvkrg351
kic wrote:

Denkverbot - Page 3 Fb_im214
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 11/6/2020, 08:12

Denkverbot - Page 3 20200617

kaze asilovski da je neki frend doktor radio dole u Kairu, i da uzgajaju neke saranke u kanalizaciji da imaju sta jest..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 11/6/2020, 08:32

kic wrote:
Denkverbot - Page 3 20200617

kaze asilovski da je neki frend doktor radio dole u Kairu, i da uzgajaju neke saranke u kanalizaciji da imaju sta jest..

kupi sun dvi tri vriće egipatskoga kunpira, 7kn, odličan in je...biće ga uzgajaju na mrtvin leševima siromahov

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 11/6/2020, 10:11

egipatski krumpir humunkulus, samo 6,99kn
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra 11/6/2020, 12:20

7 stranica ste natipkali od kad me nije bilo!?
Dobri ste :)
Ra
Ra

2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/6/2020, 13:27

kic wrote:

true to that
nikada nije prekasno za pravi put

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 11/6/2020, 14:28

gnječ, daj mi review ovoga govora, more?

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/6/2020, 15:22

2 i po sata? jebati bog mater ja stavim video od desetak minuta a ti kažeš yawn predug je ki će to gljedot na televizjot.

Balkanisation (British English), or Balkanization (American English), is a pejorative geopolitical term for the process of fragmentation or division of a region or state into smaller regions or states, which are often hostile or uncooperative with one another.

imaš odgovor ispred nosa samo pogledaj oko sebe ovu tvoju satrapiju rvacku i tebe uhljeba. pa tebe bi Peterson gađa kamenjem i ciglama.

The Balkanized States of America Pt1: ‘A Myth For The Ages’

America’s cultural, political and social division is leading towards the balkanization of the nation – with potentially disastrous consequences.
The Balkanized States of America
What disturbs me most about using this kind of header is what it implies, especially for eagle-eyed critics on Google. The unfortunate truth is that this idea of a “Balkanized” United States has been floated before by conservative alarmists with a bone to pick during the Obama years. That’s not my aim with this essay.

My aim to highlight generally how the United States is heading in the direction very familiar to anyone living in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia, Greece, Albania, and I’m sure I’m missing many other important nationalities and sub-identities. For the sake of simplicity, we’ll just go with “The Balkans”. It’s also important to note that this isn’t prognostication in the sense that I’m saying these events WILL happen. This is just what I see a worst-case-scenario that no one is recognizing while they’re giving increasing credo to Godwin’s Law with analogies ranging from asinine and cliched to downright offensive. How anyone could even utter a term like “Einsatzgruppen” without a shred of irony (or even with it, for that matter) when discussing our current political situation is beyond even the slightest comprehension.

A Myth for the Ages:

Writing about the Balkans in 1945, Bosnian Serb and Yugoslav Partisan Veselin Masleša wrote:

“The political and cultural backwardness of the Balkan peoples prevented them from seeing the entire political complexity of their situation as it really was. This necessarily led to numerous illusions which assumed the importance of facts and which were then believed to be facts.”

This could very easily be said of the United States at any point in its history, even and especially today. And before you balk (if you’ll pardon the pseudo-pun), think about it: the United States IS backward. Not technologically, not commercially, and not even socially: rather, it’s backward culturally and politically. And that’s not a bug in the software; it’s a feature, due to the software’s youth. We haven’t been around that long and we’ve only really been around on the world stage for about 100 years. When the Balkan states began rising up against their imperial masters, they’d been under the heel of the Ottomans for nearly four centuries. But we’ll return to Balkan history in a bit.

As I write this, it’s the day after the Fourth of July, 2018, and because social media is the way it is, yesterday I was seeing lots of proclamations from people I know of how they were, in so many words, “real Americans”, and it always boiled down to specific zero sum social issues, as if they’re the sole foundations of a society. But because I have a critical eye, I noticed a trend: the phrasing, even in the positive realm, was all couched in how that’s not what the opposition feels. That’s just politics, you may say, and granted, but let me expand on this.

https://conatusnews.com/balkanized-states-america-pt1-myth/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/6/2020, 15:37

What we have had, at least during the last 100 years or so, is two largely distinct groups (and sometimes more) that have competing visions for what they wish our society to look like. That is what politics is. But somewhere along the line, things started to change, and they finally culminated in the election of Donald Trump in November of 2016. This showed that we no longer have two groups with competing visions of what they wish their country to be anymore.

At the broadest perspective, we have two groups that now only have visions of what they don’t want their country to be. You may hear pundits and hopeless optimists say that they hope for the differences to be put aside so we can “come together” and create a better America for “our children.” This is largely a pipe dream in 2018 and beyond. There is no hope for shared vision to be found because there are no longer any visions at all. This is abject nihilism in its purest form.

In the broadest of terms, “Trump People” don’t want political correctness, rising immigration from Mexico or Muslim countries, inclusivity and equity initiatives and affirmative action, to be replaced by a growing non-white demographic, and a litany of other things. They may say they DO want jobs to come back and other shiny toys they believe their president can give them, but in the end their concerns are with what they don’t want (such as those jobs — as anecdote after anecdote shows — that they couldn’t be bothered to take once the “illegals” were gone).

What complicates this further is that we have two groups that have become splintered into smaller groups, largely thanks to the rise of personalization brought to us courtesy of social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and so on. We only see what we want to see because it’s catered just for us. And the result is a splinter effect of our already-backward culture, the likes of which have never been seen before.

Everyone is in their own camp. There are Never Trumpers and right-wing politicians opposing the President and Trump People. There are libertarians and even progressives who despise The Hashtag Resistance. That’s not even to mention the political chimeras who simply shift with the times in the direction that makes them the most money; Ariana Huffington was a good prototype for that. Then there are religious subgroups with their own affiliations. There are the Christians, who typically get called “allies” to conservatives. There are Muslims, who get the same blind treatment from leftists despite completely opposing moral values. The Jews are split six ways from the Sabbath thanks to the complex views on Israel both within their communities and within the halls of power in Washington. And let’s not even get started with the atheists who are split between antitheist and apatheist, agnostic and secular, pro-feminist and anti-feminist, and the list just goes on and on. We might even have to include a completely separate category for Jordan Peterson Acolytes. All of these camps are further splintered into the splinters of individuals, all demanding equal representation of their identity and ideas, all claiming to speak for everyone when they’re really just speaking for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/6/2020, 16:13

kic wrote:
sama si napisala za sebe da si militantni ljevicar

slicno gnjecu, sami se opisete i onda je uvreda kad se to koristi

mutanti jer se zapravo ljevicarstvo najvise izvija i regenerira prema situaciji, slicno kapitalizmu

Klasicni ljevicar, militantnijeg tipa, molit cu lijepo. To znaci kako smatram da je postojanje institucionalne ljevice unutar kapitalisticke drzave - proturjecje. I jos smatram kako se svaki drustveni napredak desava nasilnim rusenjem represivnog sustava, dakle, revolucijom, ne evolucijom, jer evolucija kao kretanje prema boljem jest iluzija. Evolucija u drustvenom kontekstu predstavlja samo mijenu radi boljeg prezivljavanja.

----

Ono sto se danas namece kao ljevica obicna je degeneracija, brendirani fasizam, "ljevica" koja pomaze opstanku kapitalizma.

Dakle, nismo MI ti koji postajemo orudje za bolju "kontrolu odozgor" jer JA nisam ONI (antifa), vec je " kontrola odozgor" ta koja mijesa (koristi antifa kao svoj uspjesan trzisni proizvod) da bi se bolje stvrdnulo, da bi ostalo isto .

Shvatio? Ne?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/6/2020, 16:17

Gnječ wrote:2 i po sata? jebati bog mater ja stavim video od desetak minuta a ti kažeš yawn]

:^0

Btw, puno materijala o Titoru. Ne znam gdje se prije usmjeriti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/6/2020, 16:19

Ra wrote:7 stranica ste natipkali od kad me nije bilo!?

90% otpada na provokaciju, dakle, nije bitna kvantiteta vec koliko se kvalitetno vrijedjamo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra 11/6/2020, 16:20

violator wrote:
kic wrote:

mutanti jer se zapravo ljevicarstvo najvise izvija i regenerira prema situaciji, slicno kapitalizmu

Klasicni ljevicar, militantnijeg tipa, molit cu lijepo. To znaci kako smatram da je postojanje institucionalne ljevice unutar kapitalisticke drzave - proturjecje. I jos smatram kako se svaki drustveni napredak desava nasilnim rusenjem represivnog sustava, dakle, revolucijom, ne evolucijom, jer evolucija kao kretanje prema boljem jest iluzija. Evolucija u drustvenom kontekstu predstavlja samo mijenu radi boljeg prezivljavanja.

----

Ono sto se danas namece kao ljevica obicna je degeneracija, brendirani fasizam, "ljevica" koja pomaze opstanku kapitalizma.

Dakle, nismo MI ti koji postajemo orudje za bolju "kontrolu odozgor" jer JA nisam ONI (antifa), vec je " kontrola odozgor" ta koja mijesa (koristi antifa kao svoj uspjesan trzisni proizvod) da bi se bolje stvrdnulo, da bi ostalo isto .

Shvatio? Ne?
Hvala nebesima da si konačno ti artikulirano napisala ono što mislim, a ne znam objasniti  :D
Ra
Ra

2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra 11/6/2020, 16:23

violator wrote:
Ra wrote:7 stranica ste natipkali od kad me nije bilo!?

90% otpada na provokaciju, dakle, nije bitna kvantiteta vec koliko se kvalitetno vrijedjamo.
Vidi se napredak. 
Evoluiramo, a izgleda kao da zapravo ovuliramo. Svak svakog povremeno i onko usput u zdrav mozak.  :D
Ra
Ra

2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/6/2020, 17:36

violator wrote:
Gnječ wrote:2 i po sata? jebati bog mater ja stavim video od desetak minuta a ti kažeš yawn]

:^0

Btw, puno materijala o Titoru. Ne znam gdje se prije usmjeriti.

na wayback machine su original forumi i postovi. ali svi linkovi su ok gdje god se usmjeriš je ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 11/6/2020, 17:49

violator wrote:
kic wrote:

----

Shvatio? Ne?
a ča je to institucijonalna ljevica?
i ako današnja ljevica ni ljevica, ča je ljevica?

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum