ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISRAEL

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

Go down

ISRAEL - Page 34 Empty Re: ISRAEL

Post by Yehudim 30/7/2018, 08:32

AlfaOmega wrote:
PALESTINSKA 17-GODIŠNJA AKTIVISTICA AHED TAMIMI, KOJA JE nokautom nekoliko izraelskih vojnika postala SIMBOL OTPORA, NAKON 8 MJESECI PUŠTENA JE IZ IZRAELSKOG ZATVORA: "Sretna sam, ali ne mogu nikad biti potpuno sretna dok su drugi i dalje zatvoreni"

Palestinska 17-godišnja aktivistica Ahed Tamimi puštena je iz izraelskog zatvora gdje je provela 8 mjeseci. Podsjetimo, uhićena je zbog toga što je udarila jednog izraelskog vojnika.
Nakon izlaska iz zatvora Ahed Tamimi je poručila kako je sretna što je ponovno sa svojom obitelji, no u isto vrijeme ističe kako ne može biti posve sretna dok se drugi palestinski aktivisti poput nje nalaze u izraelskim zatvorima.
Ahed Tamimi je ubrzo nakon uhićenja prošle godine postala simbol otpora među Palestincima i šire. No, mnogi su uočili kako se o njoj poprilično malo piše u Zapadnim medijima iako je njena priča vrlo inspirativna. Dakako, postojanje dvostrukih mjerila, nije neka novost.

Naravno da je kurbetina išla u zatvor. Sad uživa 15 min " slave" .   Jebani hamas plaća  zločince i razbojnike da pred kamerama ili ne napadaju  ljude po Izraelu ili čak policiju i IDF.

Hajde ti pošalji svoju kćer od 17 god da ide udarati i šamarati hrvatskog redarstvenika ili vojnika ......glupane glupi............Da " aktivistica" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

islamo koljačica

Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 30/7/2018, 08:37

ISRAEL - Page 34 1023903915

Israel Confirms Seizure of European Vessel Attempting to Break Gaza Blockade

23:51 29.07.2018Get short URL

TEL AVIV (Sputnik) - Israeli military confirmed on Sunday that they had seized a ship with pro-Palestinian activists sailing from Europe to break the Gaza Strip blockade in the Mediterranean Sea.
Earlier in the day, the Freedom Flotilla activist group said that the al-Awda ("Return") boat under the Norwegian flag carrying medical supplies had been seized, adding that the ship received a warning from the navy prior to the interception.
"The Israeli Navy intercepted a ship that followed from Europe with the intention of violating a legal naval blockade of the Gaza Strip…. The ship is being transferred to the port of Ashdod," the Israeli army said in a press release.

ISRAEL - Page 34 Fightterrorsupportisrael

ISRAEL - Page 34 Original

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 30/7/2018, 09:03

Yehudim wrote:
  islamo koljačica
Nije nikoga zaklala. Samo nokautirala par ćifuta. 
Ona medicinska sestra pak nije radila ni to. Valda su je za to po kratkom postupku snajperom. Ono, da ne boli. A ova morala u zatvor da se pati.  :)

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 30/7/2018, 09:38

AlfaOmega wrote:
Yehudim wrote:
  islamo koljačica
Ona medicinska sestra pak nije radila ni to. Valda su je za to po kratkom postupku snajperom. Ono, da ne boli. A ova morala u zatvor da se pati.  :)
Borba za opstanak je jebena stvar. Mnogi potezi nisu liepi, ali su nužni.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 31/7/2018, 06:25

AlfaOmega wrote:
Yehudim wrote:
  islamo koljačica

Nije još ali njezina uža i šira obitelj su ubojice i koljači koji su odgovorni za smrt više Izraelskih civila uključujući  - osmero dice - 

Jedna od njih je

ISRAEL - Page 34 Ahlam-Tamimi-planning-Sbarro-bombing-e1472401152578

https://legalinsurrection.com/2016/08/video-2001-sbarro-pizzeria-bombing-mastermind-i-chose-it-after-i-saw-the-crowds-of-people/

( video u linku )

Ahlam Tamimi, koja je osmislila i sudjelovala u bombaškom napadu na - Sbarro Pizzerija - u Jeruzalemu. Zom prilikom ubijeno je

15 civila uključujući sedmero dice

ISRAEL - Page 34 Photos-of-victims-Sbarro
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kad su je pitali zna li koliko dice je ubijeno odgovorila je smiješeći se .........biće troje.

Kad su joj rekli -osmero-  sa osmijehom je rekla .......a dobro onda je osmero-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sada je u Jordanu ali i na FBI rjeralici.  Eto, to je obitelj one male drolje sa početka priče.

Ako nekome nije jasno šta ta sprema, onda je bez mozga u glavi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prvi im rodjak -  Nizar Tamimi je umiješan u ubojstvo Haima Mizrahija 1993

Cila obitelj su ubojice i islamo teroristi

Pogledati video u linku.
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 31/7/2018, 06:39

Obitelj je kolektivno  izravno odgovorna za smrti 55 Izraelaca ( uključujući 21 dijete )

kao i za ranjavanje više od 300.

A sama  , po tebi mirna , " aktivistica" - poziva na napade nožem, bombaške i napade svih vrsta.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 31/7/2018, 08:07

ISRAEL - Page 34 8A0E0141-e1532614257501-747x400

Russia thanks Israel for striking ISIS targets in Syria

Russia thanked the IDF for a strike it conducted against Islamic State targets in southern Syria in retaliation for ISIS rocket fire on Israel.
By: World Israel News Staff
Russia’s Ministry of Defense on Thursday issued a rare statement thanking the IDF for a strike it conducted against Islamic State (ISIS) targets in southern Syria in retaliation for ISIS rocket fire on Israel.
On Wednesday, ISIS fired two Grad rockets at Israel’s north, setting off sirens in the area. The rockets landed in the Kinneret, Sea of Galilee, causing no damage or injuries.

The beaches were full of swimmers nearby amid the summer vacation season.
In response, the IDF aircraft targeted the rocket launcher from which they were fired. The area surrounding it was targeted by IDF artillery.

“Russian armed forces’ command in Syria used the existing communication channels to thank the IDF leadership for killing terrorists and stopping a massive provocation,” the Ministry said in a statement, according to Russia’s Sputnik News.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 1/8/2018, 19:36

ISRAEL - Page 34 478390677crop1

Abbas wants 'not a single Israeli' in future Palestinian state

In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single

Israeli - civilian or soldier - on our lands,” 

Abbas said in a briefing to mostly Egyptian journalists.

-----------------------------------
  Sharmuta arapska

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 2/8/2018, 20:13

https://www.israelandstuff.com/a-list-of-products-services-to-properly-boycott-israel

ISRAEL - Page 34 Stardavid3_bigger

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 2/8/2018, 21:27

ISRAEL - Page 34 11-10

Croatia has sent forces to the border to shut down illegal Islamic migration to their country, and now they are being called racist and inhumane because of it – is that fair?

Croatian police are under fire for defending their border with Bosnia and Herzegovina as a steady flow of migrants attempt to illegally force entry into the EU frontier nation.

Open borders activists have accused Croatia of treating illegal aliens ‘inhumanely,’ with the Red Cross criticizing police for allegedly using physical violence and injuring migrants, and demanding the government “guarantee dignity and respect.”

“A desire to control one’s border does not justify violence,” said Simon Missiri, Red Cross Regional Director for Europe.
Croatia’s police trade union has hit back at these allegations, maintaining that officers are effectively and humanely defending the border from illegal migrants.
“I think that every day they get a very clear and concrete message that the Croatian police protect law and order and the interests of Croatia,” said Interior Minister Davor Božinović. “I am confident that other countries along the so-called Balkan route will sooner or later start doing what Croatia is doing. That is the only viable way to cope with this challenge.”

-----------------------------------ISRAEL - Page 34 Stardavid3_bigger

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 2/8/2018, 22:28

Polish MP slams British TV host "We don't want Muslim Migrants in Poland"

Polish MP shocks British media: 
Channel 4 host Cathy Newman, how many refugees Poland has taken, Tarczyński says “zero”. When Newman asks him if he is proud of that, he says: “If you’re asking me about illegal Muslim migrants not even one will come to Poland, if it’s illegal... Our country is safe because we didn’t accept illegal Muslim migrants - this is the reason why we had not even one terrorist attack...We can be called Populists, Nationalists, Racists, I don't care...I care about my family and my country!"

Shari'a laws are a set of laws that are based on the life of President Muhammad. 
Shari'a is not just a law but a way of life, ideology and political movement, according to the Sharia laws: 
– There is no freedom of religion or freedom of speech. 
– There is no equality between people (the non-Muslim is not equal to the Muslim). 
– There are no equal rights for men and women. 
– There is no democracy or a separation between religion and state politics. 
Child marriage, forced marriage, Child brides, polygamy, FGM, Acid attacks, honor killings, beheading and stoning. 
Sharia has no place in the civilized world. Here is just a few examples of what is happening to women in Europe: · In Austria: A 72-year-old grandmother was raped by an Afghan minor; as a result she lost the will to live [and died].

· In Belgium: A young girl was drugged and raped by a migrant after she asked the way to the station. 
· In France: Two teens were stabbed to death by a migrant in Marseille. 
· In Germany: A 19-year-old student was raped and murdered by an Afghan migrant. 
· In Germany: A 17-year-old girl was stabbed to death after quitting her relationship with a migrant. 
· In Italy: A Polish woman was gang raped by four migrants in Rimini. 
· In the Netherlands: A young girl was raped and almost drowned by an asylum seeker in Kampen. 
· In Sweden: A girl was stabbed to death after rejecting an asylum seeker. 
· In Sweden: A woman in a wheelchair was gang raped by a group of migrants. 
In the UK: Muslim Grooming gangs targeting young girls have been around for decades. 
Is this what multiculturalism looks like?

https://www.freespeechtime.net/2018/07/polish-mp-slams-british-tv-host-we-dont.html

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 3/8/2018, 08:08

ISRAEL - Page 34 Whatsapp-image-2018-08-02-at-201408

[ltr]Last night, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) tracked seven armed suspects, identified as terrorists.[/ltr]
[ltr]The seven were moving in proximity to the fence in the southern section of the Syrian Golan Heights and near the triangle of borders of Israel, Jordan and the demilitarized zone in the Golan Heights. The terrorists were struck by an Israeli Air Force (IAF) aircraft, removing the threat and ensuring the security of the Israeli civilians living around the area.[/ltr]
[ltr]Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus, Head of the International and Social Media Branch said in a statement: “In a search completed today [August 2nd] conducted by IDF troops on the ground, 7 bodies were found in the location as well as 5 AK-47 assault rifles, explosives and what appears to be grenades.” [/ltr]
[ltr]  Following assessments the IDF believes these seven terrorists to belong to ISIS.[/ltr]
[ltr]IDF troops monitored the terrorists’ advance successfully. The defensive strike was carried out in a tactical manner, when the conditions on the ground were most appropriate.
[/ltr]

[ltr]-------------------------------------------------[/ltr]
[ltr]https://www.idf.il/en/minisites/terror-and-threats/idf-thwarts-terror-attack-on-syrian-border/[/ltr]
[ltr]-------------------------------------------------[/ltr]
[ltr] Well done - IDF- IAF[/ltr]

[ltr]  Mazel tov[/ltr]

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 4/8/2018, 08:56

ISRAEL - Page 34 The-next-generation-of-armored-vehicles2

The Nemera armored vehicle is capable of overcoming almost any obstacle in the field, and thanks to its high quality armor, is considered one of the safest vehicles in the world.  Additionally, it’s able to move on a wide variety of terrain and can target objects from a great distance. This powerful vehicle transports soldiers during operations in enemy territory and expands the capabilities of the IDF Ground Forces.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 4/8/2018, 11:12

:aw

https://www.facebook.com/rutkiryati/videos/10213047089606366/

- Dva arapska cigana ( Sorry Romi )  u Parizu, gadjaju Sinagogu kamenjem.........

I šta može poći po zlu ???? 

Instant Karma   ISRAEL - Page 34 1f602  ISRAEL - Page 34 1f60b  ISRAEL - Page 34 1f60e

- Pogledati video klip---------ISRAEL - Page 34 1f602  ISRAEL - Page 34 1f60b  ISRAEL - Page 34 1f60e

Oplakah skoro

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 5/8/2018, 13:04

ISRAEL - Page 34 EiJq-u-5_normal

Joe@Jtruzmah

[ltr]More live-streamed incendiary balloon launches on Facebook this morning. #Gaza #Israel[/ltr]

10:26 PM - Jul 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1024043633178112000

-----------------------------------------------------

Onda se čude i kmeče kad snajperi prorade

----------------------------------------------------

truth beknown • [size=12]5 days ago
IDF needs to be more aggressive against these terrorists/arsonists. Shoot to kill.

[/size]
[*]

• ISRAEL - Page 34 Avatar92
    garybkatz  truth beknown • 5 days ago
    They should be shot, whether they do this in Israel or northern California. Arson destroys land and can kill innocent people. Crimes against humanity must be stopped at their source.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 5/8/2018, 16:42

ISRAEL - Page 34 11-49

POLISH MP: 
Why don’t Qatar and Saudi Arabia take Muslim refugees,
 this isn’t a European problem?

‘Where is Saudi Arabia, one of the richest countries in the world, where is Qatar? Most of the refugees are Muslims which are neighbours to this country, so why you are calling this a European problem?’
He goes on to further exclaim: “The European Union is not responsible for Angela Merkel’s madness and looking for cheap labour.”

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 5/8/2018, 16:51

jebo te tvoj potpis nametljivi i agresivni

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/8/2018, 19:55

Yehudim wrote::aw

- Dva arapska cigana ( Sorry Romi )  u Parizu, gadjaju Sinagogu kamenjem.........

Instant Karma   ISRAEL - Page 34 1f602  ISRAEL - Page 34 1f60b  ISRAEL - Page 34 1f60e

- Pogledati video klip---------ISRAEL - Page 34 1f602  ISRAEL - Page 34 1f60b  ISRAEL - Page 34 1f60e

Oplakah skoro

hahahahahaha,a Irudati.... lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/8/2018, 19:57

Noor wrote:jebo te tvoj potpis nametljivi i agresivni
Suspect ..a svasta i ti... :coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 5/8/2018, 21:57

Yehudim wrote::aw

Oplakah skoro
Jesu li to Pariz preselili u Kinu?

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 5/8/2018, 22:00

Ono, čitaj komentare. Znam da su na hebrejskom koji ne razumiš ni slova, al valda imaš ovu opciju "translate".

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next