ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISRAEL

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

Go down

ISRAEL Empty ISRAEL

Post by Yehudi 14/10/2015, 13:40

Watch: 4 years old Muslims twin brothers "We Want to Wage Jihad and Blow Up the Jews"

This is what the Muslim Palestinians teach their children. They are not human, they are monsters. 
How people can teach their children to hate and to kill in the name of God? 
Share this video show the world the true face of the  Arab "palestinians"!

Ovi će vam sutra silovati i klati vašu dicu.

Samo ih vi podržavajte.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

ISRAEL Empty Re: ISRAEL

Post by Yehudi 14/10/2015, 13:52

SUPPORT ISRAEL

ISIS Video: Christians who refused to convert to Islam Forced to Pay

Western media channels do not report the truth.
Media channels reported that a Palestinian shot by Israeli soldiers, but this video shows the truth, he tried to throw stones at Israeli soldiers and to kill them.
Palestinians said he was shot dead by Israeli soldiers but as you can see he was shot in the leg and he lives.
Share this video show the world the truth about Palestinian propaganda, They use your TV to spread lies about Israel.

Watch: Christians threatened by migrant "We will kill you and drink your blood"

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 15/10/2015, 08:43

ISRAEL 1354

Aspiring model Esther Petrack, who finished in seventh place on season 15 of “America’s Next Top Model ”
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 15/10/2015, 15:00

Izrael gradi zid na granici sa Gazom

Izraelska vojska donijela je odluku o izgradnji zida na 65 kilometara dugoj granici sa Pojasom Gaze.

http://balkans.aljazeera.net/vijesti/izrael-gradi-zid-na-granici-sa-gazom
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/10/2015, 15:01

RayMabus wrote:Izrael gradi zid na granici sa Gazom

Izraelska vojska donijela je odluku o izgradnji zida na 65 kilometara dugoj granici sa Pojasom Gaze.

http://balkans.aljazeera.net/vijesti/izrael-gradi-zid-na-granici-sa-gazom

A ako Hamas stvarno za saveznika dobije Ruse neće ih svi zidovi ovog svijeta pomoći.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/10/2015, 21:33

Israel rejects plea for UN police at Al-Aqsa compound

Israel has rejected a Palestinian plea to the United Nations for an international force to police the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem.

The Israeli rejection of the plan was followed by two more incidents early on Saturday in which Palestinians were killed after allegedly trying to stab Israeli citizens.

"An international presence on the Temple Mount [Al-Aqsa Mosque compound] would violate the status quo of the last several decades," the Israeli ambassador to the UN, Danny Danon, said on Friday.

ISRAEL E2cb4746ffac459aafdc5da83456f0e4_7
"Israel does not think international intervention [in] the Temple Mount would be helpful or contribute to stability," Danon added.

Tensions boiled over into violence earlier this month as Israeli incursions into the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound - the third holiest site in Islam - gave way to protests and clashes that have consumed much of the occupied West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip.

In East Jerusalem on Saturday, one Palestinian was shot and killed after attempting to stab an Israeli citizen, according to Israeli police.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/israel-rejects-plea-police-al-aqsa-compound-151017071533867.html

Treća Intifada - da ili ne..?

Usput, Temple Mount - najsvetije židovsko mjesto - ali i ime organizacije koja je pripremila sve potrebne detalje za Treći hram ... Na mjestu starog stoji Kupola na stijeni (Omarova džamija). 

Jeruzalem - pupak svijeta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 19/10/2015, 09:22

Shocking! A Palestinian Terrorist Stabbed A 72-YEAR-OLD Jewish Woman

Arab "palestinian" stabbed the woman at a bus stop in Jerusalem.
Security forces shot dead the terrorist.
"palestinians " support and praise terror attacks against Jews. And they have no compassion for women, children and old people.
Share this shocking video to show the world the true face of the Araba "palestinians!

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 19/10/2015, 09:26

30 Islamic terrorist attacks in Israel - But nobody cares

The media ignores, and the world is silent while Arab "palestinian" muslims kill Jews in Israel every day.

Israel is under attack! We need your help to show the truth to the world.
In the last month there were dozens of Arab "palestinian" terror attacks, but media ignores, and the world is silent.
World media channels try to hide what is really happening in Israel.

SUPPORT ISRAEL
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/10/2015, 09:30

Jebi ga stari kada nekog ovako maltertiraš nekada ti vrati. Ako ikada dođu u priliku vratiti će vam sve i to s kamatama. Računajte s time.

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus-t 19/10/2015, 11:52

ne gleda to Yehudi, sve je to islamističko-iranska propaganda. pirat
marcus-t
marcus-t

2015-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 21/10/2015, 09:04

Watch: Muslim cleric calls to stab Jewish children

Dozens of Islamic terrorist attacks took place in Israel in the last month.
Some of the victims were children, women and elderly people.
The palestinians Arab have no compassion for anyone!
They can kill you if you are not a Muslim!
Share this video, show the world the truth about the Palestinian Muslim extremists!

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2015, 09:13

Ma probost on može svoju šuplju glavu. Deratizirat zemlju i očistit od gamadi, pod hitno. Sam troše bezveze kisik.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 21/10/2015, 09:21

Ta su dva videa za ove šta podržavaju Arape koji kolju žene i 

civile po ulicama. Da vide kako isti ti Arapi odgajaju dicu.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2015, 09:27

Nek odu malo živjet među Arape, pa buju videli koliko su to miroljubivi ljudi. Horni veli da je njemu svjedno bil mu susjed Židov ili Arap. Sam se nekak nemrem sjetit kad se zadnji put neki Židov raznijel bombom u metrou ili na cesti među gomilom ljudi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2015, 09:33

Yehudi wrote:Ta su dva videa za ove šta podržavaju Arape koji kolju žene i 

civile po ulicama. Da vide kako isti ti Arapi odgajaju dicu.
A kako bi ih trebali odgajati ? Odgajaju ih da mrze svoje neprijatelje i da ratuju protiv onih koji su im oteli zamlje u koji ih maltretiraju i ubijaju već 100 godina. Što si mislio da će mirno se maknuti ? E pa neće. I ne podržavam ja niti jedne niti drugi i jedni i drugi i kolju žene i ubijaju djecu. Tamo nemoj mi furati slijepu propagandu košto sam ti već rekao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2015, 09:34

Odgajaju ih tako da ne dožive 25 rođendan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2015, 09:37

Ne za to se židovi brinu. Odgajaju ih tako da se bore do zadnjeg za svoju zemlju. Isto košto židovi odgajaju i školuju svoju. Pa čak i vas koji Izraela vidjeli niste su naučili da mrzite arape. Sada trenutno sila je na strani Židova. Jednom će se kolo okrenuti a kada se okrene 25 će izgledati ako nedostižno duboka starost.

Back to top Go down

Post by seksoje1 21/10/2015, 09:39

Lijepo je kad Izrael uzvrati, pa pobije 2000 "kozojeba".  Arapi ne bi smjeli uzvraćati, to je.
seksoje1
seksoje1

2015-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by seksoje1 21/10/2015, 09:43

Za korisnika Zgdosada je pripremljen bedž "antisemit", jer ne razumije da samo Izraelci imaju pravo na uzvraćanje.
seksoje1
seksoje1

2015-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/10/2015, 09:46

zgdosada wrote:Ne za to se židovi brinu. Odgajaju ih tako da se bore do zadnjeg za svoju zemlju. Isto košto židovi odgajaju i školuju svoju. Pa čak i vas koji Izraela vidjeli niste su naučili da mrzite arape. Sada trenutno sila je na strani Židova. Jednom će se kolo okrenuti a kada se okrene 25 će izgledati ako nedostižno duboka starost.
Oni koji ne žele Židove bacit u more, to im je glavna mantra, ali je doživjet neće, normalno žive i rade u IL. Dva jezika, hebrejski i arapski su službeni, život se odvija normalno i nema razlike bio ti Arap ili Židov, ak si građanin Izraela i poštivaš red i zakon. Oni, koji žele kruha nad pogačom, tj. blasfemičari, dobiju kaj ih ide. Simple.

Last edited by Eva on 21/10/2015, 09:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next