ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISRAEL

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Go down

ISRAEL Empty ISRAEL

Post by Yehudi 6/30/2014, 20:16

ISRAEL 770621724
LIVE UPDATES: Israeli forces find bodies of three kidnapped teens
Security cabinet to convene emergency session at 9:30 P.M.; large security force situated near Hebron; teens' families are notified.
Eyal Yifrah, 19, from Elad, Gilad Shaar, 16, from Talmon and Naftali Fraenkel, 16, from Nof Ayalon went missing from a hitchhiking station in Gush Etzion whilst making their way home from a yeshiva. Naftali Fraenkel was also an American citizen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Naftali Fraenkel, Gilad Shaar, and Eyal Yifrah., Pronadjeni su mrtvi nakon otmise koja se dogodila prije 
tri tjedna.. 
"The murder of children is unforgivable. Our hearts are with the families right now. Now is the time for actions; not talk." 
 Za ovaj zločin odgovorni su islamistički teroristi hamasa. 
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

ISRAEL Empty Re: ISRAEL

Post by Yehudi 6/30/2014, 20:29

The bodies were found north of the Palestinian town Halhul, just north of Hebron.

Tijela dvojice maljoljetnika i jednoga 19 godišnjaka pronadjena su sjeverno od Hebrona kod grada Halhul. 
 Svi ulazi i izlazi iz Hebrona i okolice pod blokadoms su izraelske vojske.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 6/30/2014, 20:47

Am vergangenen Donnerstag wurden die Namen zweier tatverdächtiger Hamas-Mitglieder aus Hebron bekannt gegeben, die seit der Entführung unauffindbar waren.

Zugleich eskalierte die Lage im Süden Israels: Aus dem Gazastreifen wurden mehr als 40 Raketen abgefeuert. In der israelischen Presse wird darüber spekuliert, dass die israelische Regierung nach dem Fund der Leichen einen größeren Militärschlag im Gazastreifen anordnen könnte

Mehr als 400 Mitglieder wurden festgenommen; unter ihnen waren auch 56 frühere palästinensische Häftlinge, die im Jahr 2011 im Austausch mit dem israelischen Soldaten Gilad Schalit freigelassen worden waren. Während der israelischen Razzien kamen bei Protesten fünf Palästinenser ums Leben.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Prije par dana Izrael je objavio imena dvojice hamas terorista koji su u bjekstvu. Više od 400 
članova hamasa je uhapšeno od otmice a medju njima su 56 zločinaca koji su oslobodjeni iz zatvora u zamjenu za Gilada Schalita. . Petorica su ubijana radi napada na snage sigurnosti prilikom pretresa na zapadnoj obali.
    Istovremeno je , zadnjih dana, sa područja Gaze ispaljeno preko 40 raketa na Izrael.
 Radi svega navedenog, stručnjaci vjeruju da će IDF brzo pokrenuti veći napad na uporišta hamasa u Gazi.  Osobno očekujem to još večeras i to silovito.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/1/2014, 08:00

ISRAEL Ein-feuerball-ist-nach-den-israelischen-luftangriffen-ueber-dem-gazastreifen-zu-sehen

Es seien „Präzisionsschläge“ gegen 34 Ziele im Gazastreifen geführt worden, teilten die Streitkräfte am frühen Dienstagmorgen mit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 IDF izvršio je 34 precizna napada na pozicije hamasa i islamskog djihada na području Gaze.
Istovremeno je i mornarica bombardirala ciljeve sa mora. 
U Hebronu su minirane kuće dvojice osumnjičenih ( koji su u bjegstvu) za otmicu i ubojstvo troje mladih Izraelaca.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/7/2014, 22:22

IDF calls up reservists as it prepares for escalation
Israel's security cabinet decided Monday after a three-hour meeting to escalate attacks against Hamas and other terrorist groups...
ISRAEL 3445096496
Israeli soldiers at entrance to uncovered tunnel, March 20, 2014
Israel's security cabinet decided Monday after a three-hour meeting to escalate attacks against Hamas and other terrorist groups in Gaza. Senior officials in Jerusalem said that the ministers decided to refrain from a large-scale military operation for now, but ordered the army to prepare for significant expansion of the operation.
The Israel Defense Forces is preparing to call up some 1,500 reservists from two infantry brigades around the Gaza Strip as it prepares for the escalation, according to an IDF officer.
The official in Jerusalem said the escalation was aimed at halting the rocket fire and would be expanded as necessary if the launches did not cease.
“The blows will be harder,” one of the senior officials said. “Each succeeding day will be harder for Hamas. We will escalate the attacks to make it clear to them that it is in their interest to stop the rocket fire. We are prepared to broaden the operation in case the rocket fire does not stop.”
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/7/2014, 22:27

LIVE UPDATES: Hamas claims responsibility for rockets, sirens sound in central Israel
More than 85 rockets fired at southern Israel on Monday; one person lightly wounded in Ashdod; IDF to call up 1,500 reserve soldiers; Hamas threatens to avenge deaths of its members.
Shortly after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's security cabinet decided Monday to escalate attacks against Hamas and the Gaza Strip, militants in the coastal territory fired a barrage of some 35 rockets at Israel within minutes.
Alarms sirens rang across the south and also in central Israel and the Jerusalem area, for the first time since the recent round of escalation began.  More than 85 rockets have been launched over the course of Monday.
In preparing for the escalation, the Israel Defense Forces has decided to call up some 1,500 reservists.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/8/2014, 07:53

ISRAEL Br-jaq0CcAEybat
The IDF warned that “Hamas will not be safe as long as it continues to threaten the lives of Israeli civilians.”
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/8/2014, 21:54

Kao pupak je postavljen u središtu ljudskog tijela, 
tako da je zemlja Izraela pupak svijeta ... 
nalazi u središtu svijeta, 
Jeruzalem u središtu zemlje izraelske, 
i svetište u središtu Jeruzalema, 
i sveto mjesto u središtu svetišta, 
i kovčeg u središtu svetom mjestu, 
i kamen pred svetom mjestu, 
jer iz njega osnovano svijet. "

• The Street below the Western Wall: Coins and Conclusions

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/8/2014, 22:00

Tisha B'Av, the ninth of Av, is a full day of fasting and mourning. The month of Av usually falls in the height of the summer. Even with regard to climate, it was the driest time of the year, and thus a time of sadness and uncertainty until the rains came again.
Although the festival commemorates the destruction of both Temples, the main historical sources are in dispute about exactly when the Temples were destroyed. Some say the first Temple was destroyed either on the seventh or the 10th of Av in 586 B.C.E. by Nebuchadnezzar (king of Babylonia), and the second Temple was destroyed on the 10th (70 C.E. by Titus).
ISRAEL Tisha_bav_quizThe rabbinic authorities decided to mark the ninth as the official date of remembering their destruction.
Tisha B'Av is the saddest day in the Jewish calendar, and over the centuries many tragic events happened--or were traditionally said to have happened--on this date. These include the capture of Bethar, which marked the final defeat of Bar Kokhba's rebellion against the Romans, and the razing of Jerusalem by the Romans. The edict of King Edward I compelling the Jews of England to leave the country was signed on the ninth of Av in 1290, the Jews were expelled from Spain on that day in 1492, and World War I broke out in 1914. The sadness and mourning that Jews feel on this day are reflected in the various practices of Tisha B'Av, including abstaining from joyous activities like study of Torah, from eating and drinking, from sexual activity, and from wearing leather. 
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/8/2014, 22:07

ISRAEL W583h583_695768-menorah-from-temple-vessel-to-symbol-of-judaism
ISRAEL Hanukkah-menorah-temple
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/8/2014, 22:23

Parashat Truma
The Ark Bears its Bearers
Measurements , Contents and Weight of the Ark in Rabbinical Tradition
Dvorah Ushpizai
Department of Talmud

The Torah describes the measurements and construcition of the ark in great detail. The pertinent data is discussed and explained further in the Talmud 
(Baba Batra 14a). The external measurements of the ark were: 

"Two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide and a cubit and a half high" (Exodus 25,10). In keeping with the Talmudic computation that one cubit equals six handbreadths (Baba Batra 14a), the length of the Ark should have been fifteen handbreadth, its width - nine and its height - nine. 

The Torah continues to describe the ark's construction, saying: "overlay it with pure gold - overlay it inside and out" (Exodus 25,11). From this the Sages conclude that the Ark was constructed from three arks one within the other, (in fact these were crates, as the Ark had no legs. The Ark stood on the ground and its opening was from its top). One ark was made of Acacia wood and the other two - the innermost and the external - were made of gold. The width of the wooden walls, according to this calculation, was one half a handbreadth and the golden arks were very thin, in fact no more than a thin internal and external covering. We can then compute the internal measurements of the ark as follows: Fourteen handbreadths in length, eight in width and eight in height. In addition there were thin strips of gold, one half handbreadth in width which covered the edges of the top of the Ark on all four sides in order to give the Ark an appearance of being made entirely of gold. 

On the outer Ark there were gold rings on all four corners, one third of the way up from the bottom. Into these were placed the poles used for carrying the Ark. Inside the Ark were, according to the sages, the First Tablets (of the Ten Commandments, broken by Moses upon his descent from Mt. Sinai) , the Second Tablets and the Scroll of the Torah (Sefer Torah) written by Moses before his death in the Wilderness of Moab (see Exodus 25,21; Deuteronomy 10, 1-5; 1 Kings 8,9). Maimonides in his introduction to Mishneh Torah said: "Moses wrote the entire Torah in his own hand before his death, and he gave a Sefer Torah to each one of the tribes and placed one in the Ark for posterity ...". In addition, there were deposited in the Ark the flowered staff of Aaron and the Jar of Manna. 

The measurements of the Tablets were, according to Rabbinical tradition: six handbreadths in length, six in width and three handbreadths in thickness (Baba Batra 14b). Moses placed the broken Tablets in the Ark as if they were whole. The Tablets, then, took up twelve handbreadths in length, six in width and six in thickness (height), leaving two handbreadths in the length and width of the Ark. 

The measurements of the Sefer Torah written by Moses according to the same Talmudic tradition, were: six handbreadths in height and two in thickness. These are the preferred measurements of any Sefer Torah - the diameter being one third of the height. Moses placed the Sefer Torah in the corner of the Ark where there was an empty space of 6x2x2 handbreadths and this space allowed the Sefer Torah easy access when it was taken out of the Ark and returned there.

According to the measurements of the Ark, specified above, its weight must have been between one hundred fifty and two hundred kilograms (depending on the weight of the wood). (On the weight of the Ark see: Sefer Haparshiot, Eliyahu Kitov, Jerusalem, 1988, pp. 159-160).

The Tablets weighed, according to the Rabbinical tradition, described above, forty "Se'ah" - each, which is equivalent to approximately five hundred liters. If we translate volume into weight we are speaking about approximately five hundred kilograms (stone being heavier than water), so that in any case each pair of Tablets weighed around 1,000 kilograms and the two pairs together at least two thousand kilograms. 

The curtain and the Cherubim were also very heavy: the volume of the Cherubim was fifteen hundredths of a cubic meter. The volume was not hollow since both Cherubim were solid gold. Their height was ten handbreadths and they also had long wings. This translates into thousands of kilograms of gold !
The above descriotion of the measurements and contents of the ark, raises several questions: How could it have been possible for four men to carry the Ark on their shoulders, could they have possibly borne such a heavy burden ?! Moreover, how could it have been possible to lift the Ark by means of the poles? They would have broken the moment an attempt was made to lift the Ark. The rings would also have broken, since they were attached to very thin walls of gold. 

It could not have been done by natural means, and this is apparently the reason behind the Talmudic saying: "The Ark bore its bearers and passed" (Sota 35a). This also explains why G-d became angry at Uzzah (2 Samuel, chap. 6), when he reached out to grasp the Ark to prevent it from falling from the wagon: "The Holy One Blessed Be He said to him: Uzzah, it bore its bearers - it can certainly carry itself". 

According to the sages, then, it was only an optical allusion, when the four men seemed to have been carrying the Ark. In fact, "The Ark bore its bearers". However, in my opinion, this sentence expresses more than a simple, physical meaning. It means that the Torah upholds those who uphold it. There is also significance to the fact that the inner Ark was made of wood. The Torah is also referred to as: "A tree of life to those who uphold it" (Proverbs 3, 18). It is likened to a drowning man who happily finds a root of a tree and holds on to it. He holds on to the tree but in reality the tree holds him and saves him from the waters which threaten his life.... Exactly thus does the Torah hold man, carries him and lifts him up. 

A man may believe that he dedicates his life to the Torah, not realizing that he receives much more from the Torah than he gives to it, he receives life itself. The Yalkut Shimoni on Proverbs, chap.3, says: "All those who devote themselves to the Torah - it becomes for them a life-giving medicine, for it says: Those who find Me find life", and on the Book of Psalms the Yalkut comments: "The Holy one Blessed Be He said to David - if you seek life, look at the Torah, for it is said : it is a tree of life to those who uphold it".
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Iknar 7/11/2014, 04:51

Yehudi wrote:Kao pupak je postavljen u središtu ljudskog tijela, 
tako da je zemlja Izraela pupak svijeta ... 
nalazi u središtu svijeta, 
Jeruzalem u središtu zemlje izraelske, 
i svetište u središtu Jeruzalema, 
i sveto mjesto u središtu svetišta, 
i kovčeg u središtu svetom mjestu, 
i kamen pred svetom mjestu, 
jer iz njega osnovano svijet. "

• The Street below the Western Wall: Coins and Conclusions

puno toga si rekao tocno,ali treba biti i mudar i sjetiti se kada je Mojsije sisao sa planine i sto je vidio,dakle kako su slavili zlazno tele u to vrijeme,a i danas je izrael takav,nevjeran Bogu
Izraeld anas mene podsjeca na naciste na neki nacin,ajde bojasniti cu jaci uvijek tlaci slabije,kako su nacisti nepravedno tlacili drugi,najvise zidove,nazalost danasnji zidovi su od nacista pokupili tu taktiku,dakle ne obazirus e na Bozje zakone nego su napravili zakone koji njima najvise odgovaraju
dakle ako konstatirano da je podrucje izraels sveto mjesto,mozemo se i sloziti,ali sunce sija i dobrima i zlima,a takvih ima u izraelu dosta,e sada kojih vise neka Bog prosudi,ja ipak mislim puno vise losim
necu niti pricati o tome da bi i dan danas zidovi Isus Krista ubili ili narucili ubojstvo ili slicno
dakle Izrael je odabran od Boga.DA
izraelci su izdali Boga-Da
izraelci su sudjelovali u ubojstvu Sina Bozjeg.DA
kako je i Egipat kaznjen u Mojsijevo doba Bozjom intervencijom jer su porobili izabran narod tako ce i izrael biti kaznjen od Boga radi svojih grijeha,a to se ne moze  izbjeci,jer sve na kraju dolazi na naplatu
Yehudi Boga izraelci ne mogu prevariti niti izbjeci Bozju kaznu za svoje grijene,nije ih mogao iizbjeci niti Egipat,niti prije toga SOdoma i Gomora,a nece niti navedeni i ne samo oni
kao sto je receno neki ce pozaliti sto su se uopce rodili,sto zbog nevjere prema Bogu sto zbog tjelesnih muka
Iknar
Iknar

Male
2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Iknar 7/11/2014, 04:53

Meni se osobno Izraelci sviđaju tokom povijesti,ali ne i nevjerni navedeni,izrael je bio kaznjen od Boga radi svojih grijeha i ako me sjecanje ne vara on bi trebao biti jos u toj kazni da se tako izrazim,jer nije krenuo nabolje nago na losije
ali posto ja nisam najsigurniji u sve to neka neki mudar covjek koji se razumije u te stvari pojasni,ako ima hrabrosti naravno
Iknar
Iknar

Male
2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Iknar 7/11/2014, 04:57

e da sjecam se ja i pozara u Izraelu,kada su mnogi molili Boga da pomogne,a    mocni izrael sa svim tim letjelicama je bio nemocan,to samo govori tko je tko
mudar covjek ce stititi svoj narod,a budala ce napadati druge a ne stitii svoj narod

u to vrijeme bas sam si mislio pa izrael ce sa svom tom avijacijom i raznim vojnim pomagalima to rijesiti,a ono ispostavilos e         .molimo pomoc kanadera od svih,molimo odmah ako moze,tako je bilo
logistika za pomoc je poslana unaokolo,a izrael je bio nemocan radi jedne vatretko zna mozda je to bila poruka od Boga da se vidi kako su mali ako Bog pozeli nesto napraviti,pitanje je samo da li su shvatili taj pozar,ja osobno mislim da nisu
Iknar
Iknar

Male
2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/11/2014, 17:30

Drago mi je da si se tu komentirao. Neka si,neka. Nego moram ti reći da si u ljutoj zabludi i isprana mozga. Neka ti bude utjeha da nažalost nisi jedini. Jasno je da crkva utječe na obitelji a ovi opet zatucani odgajaju svoju djecu u laži, neistini i mržnji. Očito si i ti tako odgojen. Ipak sam uvjeren da se možeš popraviti...........još uvijek.Nikad nije kasno  za obratiti se i spasiti svoju besmrtnu dušu. U protivnom ćeš biti izgubljen i prepušten svim demonima svoga kršćanskog pakla. 
 Uvijek kada je Izrael kažnjavan to je bilo radi zastranjenja i okretanja drugim "bogovima" ( šta si odlično primjetio na primjeru zlatnog teleta) medjutim u tome slučaju je kazna stigla momentalno...........................kao šta i sam znaš, najveći od svih Proroka, naš učitelj Mojsije, je momentalno spalio idola, pomiješao prah sa vodom i napojio narod (vjerojatno ne znaš kako se to može zlato spaliti i pomiješati sa vodom pa ako te zanima pitaj) Nakon toga je povikao da k njemu pridju svi koji su ostali vjerni -Svemogućemu- a zatim su nevjernici dobili zasluženu kaznu. idolima senesmijeklanjati pa tako niti tome -isusu- niti -muhamedu- niti -mariji- niti "svecima" niti ikonama i kipovima, raspelima ili križevima..........amen.
 I tako je bilo uvijek kroz povijest. Haman je spremao masakr nad narodom Izraela u Babilonu ali je na kraju on osobo visio na vješalimakoja je spremio za Mordekaja........eto tako to izgleda.Kako je bilo nekada, tako je i sada. IZRAEL ne može propasti jer je pod izravnom zaštitom -Svemogućega-
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by shaby 7/12/2014, 10:34

http://blog.ninapaley.com/2012/10/01/this-land-is-mine/

"Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal"
shaby
shaby

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 7/12/2014, 11:36

Malo ce se puškarat , vec viđeno.

http://www.jutarnji.hr/foto--pocinje-totalni-rat-abbas---izraelci-za-par-sati-krecu-u-golemu-kopnenu-ofenzivu-na-gazu--/1205552/
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by omni 7/12/2014, 11:48

Samo nek se kolju, ebat ih sviju grupno, sto ih je manje svijet je ljepsi. Ti prostori su ionako izvor mnogih zala na planeti. Napravit umjetno jezero za ptice, ribe i ostala normalna bica.
omni
omni

Male
2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 7/12/2014, 12:05

Dodik uputio pismo podrške Izraelu

Predsjednik Republike Srpske (RS) Milorad Dodik uputio je pismo izraelskom predsjedniku Shimonu Peresu i premijeru Benjaminu Netanyahuu, u kojem je izrazio potpuno razumijevanje i podršku odlučnosti da na terorističke prijetnje i akcije protiv Izraela odgovore na adekvatan način, štiteći sigurnost svojih građana i njihovu imovinu.

Dodik uputio pismo podrške Izraelu Foto: Klix.ba Predsjednik RS-a je istakao da sa posebnom pažnjom i zabrinutošću prati razvoj situacije u pojasu Gaze, jer duboko i iskreno saosjeća sa prijateljskim jevrejskim narodom i državom Izrael.

"Terorističke prijetnje i akcije militantnih islamističkih grupa su prijetnja cjelokupnoj svjetskoj zajednici, pa bi i ona morala da stane u jedan front protiv takvih prijetnji", istakao je Dodik u pismu.

On je izrazio uvjerenje da će se država Izrael "oduprijeti takvim prijetnjama i da će se mir vratititi na cijelu teritoriju Izraela".

"Primite izraze našeg dubokog poštovanja, podrške i saosjećanja sa Vašim narodom", naveo je predsjednik RS-a u pismu predsjedniku i premijeru Izraela.

http://www.klix.ba/vijesti/bih/dodik-uputio-pismo-podrske-izraelu/140712030
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 7/12/2014, 12:43

omni wrote:Samo nek se kolju, ebat ih sviju grupno, sto ih je manje svijet je ljepsi. Ti prostori su ionako izvor mnogih zala na planeti. Napravit umjetno jezero za ptice, ribe i ostala normalna bica.
Dok ne bude trista mrtvih Palestinaca nece se zaustavit. To je taj omjer da znaju za ubuduce šta se dešava kad ubiju nekog njihovog.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next