ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISRAEL

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next

Go down

ISRAEL - Page 31 Empty Re: ISRAEL

Post by Yehudim Sun 8 Jul - 11:41

ISRAEL - Page 31 1-101-1

AMERICA IN SHOCK:
 Public Middle School is forcing non-Muslim students to praise Islam 
and “Allah as the only god”
------------------------------------

Odjebi

------------------------------------

Hashem is  the only  G - d

G - d from Abraham, Isaac and Jakob

Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 8 Jul - 21:33

Yehudim wrote:Vidm da pomažeš frendu da se i njegov glupasti upis vidi, ali ne trudi se više.

Tenkre je na ignore

AHHA - JADO ;

ja na IGNORE  - a vi ŽIDOVI i dalje UBIJATE RANJENE  PO CESTAMA  - to si htio reći ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Sun 8 Jul - 21:51

ISRAEL - Page 31 Screen-Shot-2018-02-10-at-21.30.29-copy-640x400

Israel allegedly strikes T-4 base, triggering Syrian air defenses

State media refrains from immediately accusing Jewish state, which has attacked the facility on multiple occasions

Syrian air defenses were activated near the T-4 air base in central Syria on Sunday night in response to an airstrike on the facility, which Syrian and Lebanese news outlets attributed to the Israeli military.
“Air defenses responded to the aggression on the airport in the countryside of rural Homs,” Syria’s state media reported.
According to Syrian news reports, that included the launch of Russian-made S-200 anti-aircraft missiles.
There were no official Syrian claims that the attack was conducted by Israel, but news outlets were quick to accuse the Jewish state.
As a rule, the Israeli military does not comment on its operations abroad.
Israel has attacked the T-4, or Tiyas, air base on multiple occasions.
Israeli defense officials have claimed the base is being used by Iranian forces as part of the Islamic Republic’s efforts to entrench militarily in Syria.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mazel tov IAF Mazel tov

-----------------------------------------------------------------

S kopna, mora pa i iz zraka  ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60b  ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60e 
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sun 8 Jul - 22:08

Dobro je, jebali su im mater.

https://twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/1016050553561010177

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sun 8 Jul - 22:09

I sputnik se oglasija...

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201807081066171144-syria-homs-military-base-attack/

Ova baza je inače jako bitna za Iran, jerbo masa raketa i naoružanja za Hezbollah iz Irana stiže upravo iz ove baze. 
Samo u ovoj godini je isporučeno više stotina tona naoružanja za Libanon.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Wed 11 Jul - 7:34

ISRAEL - Page 31 Abu-thuraya-1-590x311-679x400

How Many Times Did the Disabled Palestinian Die on Israel’s Border? 

A close examination of the Palestinian versions of Abu Thuraya’s death raises many questions about how and when he actually died. 

By: United with Israel Staff
On December 15, 2017, Ibrahim Abu Thuraya, a 29-year-old double amputee, was killed near the Gaza Strip’s border with Israel during violent clashes with Israeli forces.

The First Video

The Hamas-affiliated Shehab News Agency released two entirely different videos, both supposedly showing the shooting to death of Abu Thuraya.
The first video was published on December 15, the day Abu Thuraya died. In this video, Abu Thuraya is first seen in a wheelchair with about three other men next to him.  He is then seen being carried away, supposedly right after he was shot.

The Second Video

A second video was published by Shehab the following day. This video shows a completely different scene. Here, the weather is sunny and clear rather than dark, and the crowd is not as large, made up mainly of younger people wearing short-sleeves rather than long sleeves and jackets.

The film begins with Palestinian paramedics in uniform running from the camera, followed by a man carrying Abu Thuraya in his arms who appears to be wearing the uniform of a paramedic with a short-sleeved white shirt and red pants.  He is wearing sunglasses and no hat.

The young men accompanying Abu Thuraya and the paramedics have taken up a high-pitched, distinct and repetitive chant of “Allahu Akhbar” as opposed to the indistinct loud shouting in the first video.

Abu Thuraya’s Lethal Head Injury

In contrast to the first video, the second video appears to show the head injury that reportedly caused Abu Thuraya’s death. However, according to Palestinian Red Crescent documents, the wound was located above his left eye.
In the video there is no sign of injury over Abu Thuraya’s left eye and only a single, large red stain visible on the middle-upper part of his forehead.
The Palestinians claimed that he was killed by an IDF sniper, while an IDF investigation proved that IDF sniper fire had in fact ended at least one hour before Palestinian reports 

CAMERA has previously exposed numerous media inaccuracies regarding both the unclear circumstances of Abu Thuraya’s death and how he lost his legs.

Many Questions Remain Unanswered

The IDF investigation concluded that sniper fire had ceased at least an hour before Abu Thuraya was reportedly hit. 
----------------------------------------------------------------

Jaaadan........Abu Thuraya......tri,četiri puta ubijen od strane IDF-a

ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60e  ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60b  ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60b  ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60b  ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60b 
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Wed 11 Jul - 7:56

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Wed 11 Jul - 17:45

ISRAEL - Page 31 Shutterstock_1063028264-610x400

Israel Ranked 8th Most Powerful Country in the World

Despite its relatively small size and the constant threats it encounters, Israel is a world-class power, an international survey shows. 
By: United with Israel Staff
Israel was ranked the eighth most powerful country in the world, ahead of powerhouses such as the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Canada and Singapore.
The Best Countries rankings, published by US News and World Report, ranks nations based on a survey that asked more than 21,000 people from four regions to associate 80 countries with specific characteristics.
The countries’ power is ranked based on their alliances, influence and leadership.

“Despite its strained relationship with many of its neighbors and its population of only eight million, Israel has a large presence on the global stage, thanks in part to its close relationship with the US. Despite the Palestinian conflict, the country has a strong economy,” the survey says.

Furthermore, “Israel has a technologically advanced market economy with cut diamonds, high-technology equipment and pharmaceuticals among its major exports. The country is highly developed in terms of life expectancy, education, per capita income and other human development index indicators.”

UNITED WITH ISRAEL

https://unitedwithisrael.org/israel-ranked-8th-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Thu 12 Jul - 22:51

Democrats Claim Trump Secretly Froze All Humanitarian Aid to Palestinians

'We are deeply concerned that there seems to be no information available,' warn members of Congress. 

All U.S. assistance, including lifesaving humanitarian aid, has been frozen since January 2018

----------------------------------------------------

Russia-Israel Deal Is Clear: Iran Away From Border, Assad’s Rule Accepted

Assad has been the world's leading villain for years, but Russia’s involvement changes the picture.
 Israel wants to protect its security interests - and democratization will wait-

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul - 18:38

Ovaj JEVREJČIĆ je PLAĆENI BOLESNIK !

ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60b

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Fri 13 Jul - 18:52

Čibe pseto.................vidim opet mi se pseto neko mota oko nogu.

A nikoga nema da  ga citira......................ooooo kako jadno

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul - 19:05

Yehudim wrote:Čibe pseto.................vidim opet mi se pseto neko mota oko nogu.

A nikoga nema da  ga citira......................ooooo kako jadno

ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60b  Hehehe - JADO jevrejska ;

Vidim da ti je " kultura " i dalje na visokoj  JEVREJSKOJ razini - nemoj se previše sekirati - jednostavno  pogledaj VIDEO gdje  naoružani  vojnik IZRAELAC -- UBIJA  RANJENOG CIVILA - u ovom slučaju PALESTINCA - to će ti svakako podići osobni moral - MOŽDA čak i SVRŠIŠ  - tko zna ??

-- NISI još do sada uspio shvatiti koliko bezuspješno i JADNO ovdje pokušavaš steći neke poene - stalno si u nekoj kontroverzi - jesi GLUP - imaš prekide u mozgu - koji ti je KUKI ??

JEBOTE ;

NISI li me stavio na IGNORE - NE DRŽIŠ SE SVOJE riječi - pa kako očekuješ da ti ovdje ljudi  uopće vjeruju ; 

TI si  obični jadni  jevrejski ISPRDAK  - MRŠ SMRADE !!

PLJUC !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Fri 13 Jul - 19:15

Aj mlim vas admini, neka neto objasni ovoj budaletini da - je na ignore- i da e vidim njegove postove

A niti me ne zanimaju.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul - 20:10

Yehudim wrote:Aj mlim vas admini, neka neto objasni ovoj budaletini da - je na ignore- i da e vidim njegove postove

A niti me ne zanimaju.

Važno je da se me ti IPAK vidio - I USPUT  nazvao PSETOM - to kod vas jevreja ima neki poseban učinak  ISRAEL - Page 31 1f60b -- DIŽE vam SE ::

Naravno - najvažnije od svega ovdje je šTO JE  " BUDALETINA " ovdje NAVELA ;

IZRAELSKI VOJNIK JE UPUCAO U GLAVU RANJENOG I NEPOMIČNOG PALESTINSKOG CIVILA ;

MOLIM samo da nas SVE OVDJE ;

Ovaj jevrej -- obavijesti što se tu stvarno dogodilo  - možda je tu prisutna i videomontaža ( danas je tehnologija napredna ) ili NAS SVE  pravi ludima - ŠTO USTVARI I POKUŠAVA RADITI - govno jedno  !!

Pljuc --  smrade - SAMO SE žališ - DAJ kontraargumenat  protiv videa -- ŠTO JE nemoguće  -- i stoga se ovako  jadno PONAŠAŠ !!

Hajde - odgovori ;

Možda će ti opet odgovor biti u smislu nekog " PUŠENJA " - što čekaš JADO  JADOVNA - JEL SHVAĆAŠ KOLIKO SI JADAN - NARAVNO DA NE SHVAĆAŠ PREVIŠE si  zadojen i glup - iako misliš da pripadaš nebeskom " narodu "  - to su mislili i Srbočetnici  - pa su popušili !

MRŠ - SMRADE !

PLJUC !!

P.S.

Naravno da sam te namjerno izvrijeđao - JER TI SI TO potpuno ZASLUŽIO !

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Fri 13 Jul - 22:21

Iak je bija nepomičan, taj palestinac je imao telekinetičke sposobnosti da digne kamen i baci ga na nekog ćifuta. Tak da, iak je bija nepomičan, predstavlja je opasnost dokle god mu je mozak radija.
A palestinska medicinarka je imala moć da pokretom sastavljanja prstiju u obliku srca ispali pozitronski laser dovoljno moćan da uništi prvi ćifutski grad.
Kaj ti nije jasno?

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal Fri 13 Jul - 22:25

Yehudi siri propagandu o zidovima kao zrtvama
srbi o srbima
kako bi bilo da mi Hrvati nesmetano pisemo o povijesti naseg naroda i zemlje....

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Fri 13 Jul - 23:01

Ajmo pričati o NDH, i tome jel stvarno u tih par godina bila nezavisnija u odnosu na Hrvatsku danas. Iliti ga, koliko je neovisnost jedne države uočljiva ak gaziš ćifute, a koliko ak im podilaziš? I kaj uopće dobivaš podilaženjem? Kredite?

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Fri 13 Jul - 23:05

yeh nema veze sa njima, tako da neznam zašto ga napadate , lik je hrvat balkanac, i ništa drugo.

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Fri 13 Jul - 23:29

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:yeh nema veze sa njima, tako da neznam zašto ga napadate , lik je hrvat balkanac, i ništa drugo.

Dripčino mala odjebi.  Ne profiliraj me pederčino šiptarska
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Fri 13 Jul - 23:35

AlfaOmega wrote:Ajmo pričati o NDH, i tome jel stvarno u tih par godina bila nezavisnija u odnosu na Hrvatsku danas.

Iliti ga, koliko je neovisnost jedne države uočljiva ak gaziš ćifute, a koliko ak im podilaziš?

I kaj uopće dobivaš podilaženjem? Kredite?

1 - Ovisna o Njmačkoj i Italiji.....krnja RH ...................to nakaradna paradržavica da je bila neovisnija nego RH danas..........................jesi stvarno glup ?

Vrhovni poglavar NDH je bio Talijanski Kralj, glupane................zašto pričaš o stavarima koje ne poznaš?

2 -  ISRAEL - Page 31 Israeli%2BProducts

ISRAEL - Page 31 Support-israel-t-shirt-9
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Sat 14 Jul - 8:31

ISRAEL - Page 31 Dh-_Lv5XUAEZLwp

Berfo [ltr]@KurdBerfo[/ltr] 18 hprije 18 sati
Više
#BREAKING: Israel army just shot down a drone belonging to Regime forces over Quneitra.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 45  Next