ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISRAEL

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

Go down

ISRAEL - Page 27 Empty Re: ISRAEL

Post by Regoč 19/6/2018, 19:49

Izrael ne gubi ništa, a nije mi jasna ičija radost možebitnom njegovom propašću.

Regoč

2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/6/2018, 20:02

Regoč wrote:tIzrael ne gubi ništa, a nije mi jasna ičija radost možebitnom njegovom propašću.
Kako ne..Pa Kozojebima se otvara cjeli novi set mogucnosti u kretanju prema sjeveru..kozoyepske drzave su previse okupirane Israelom i ukupno gledajuci nestabilnom situacijom na Srednjem istoku,koja je jos davnih godina sa namjerom kreirana..
Kozojebima je Israel doslovno trn u guzici,vec tisucama godina..oni smatraju da i tih pishljivih 25000km kvadratnih pripada njima,uza sve destine milijune kvatratnih koje imaju
covjek ako malo objektivno gleda,shvatit ce da Kozojebi imaju namjeru siriti se prema sjeveru,no ne usudjuju se jerbo je Sjever vojno nadmocan u svakom smislu,a ratovi se vise ne dobivaju pukom brojnoscu..Iduci nacin je migracijskim tijekom,napuciti Europu i Sjever kozojebima ,i cisto populacijskim bumom,ostvariti nadmasivanje domacina i preuzeti vlast u drzavi..
Neke godine smo malo o tome pisali..i Mula arapski je predstavio jedan svoj rad u kojem u to savjetuje Kozojebima..
Bed je sto europske vlasti obilno i samodestruktivno,financiranjem to i podrzavaju..svjesno ili nesvjesno..nebitno...bitno je da ce polako i sigurno lice Europe kroz 100/200 godina imati sasvim drugacije nalicje,nego je to bilo prije 40 godina,pa i danas...
I opet da se vrnem na pocetak..taj plan jako otezava Israel,koji koyoyepske resurse bilo koje vrste drzi prilicno u paraliziranom stanju...

Trebalo bi Alficha pitati zasto je u Svabiji,koja ima jako dobre odnose sa Iranom,oko 3000 iranskih spijuna... :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 19/6/2018, 21:17

To su sitni špijuni. Puno bitnije nam je bilo u ćifutistanu instalirati špijuna u sam kabinet vlade. Tu smo našli žrtvu u vidu Gonena Segeva (link) koji nam je davao relevantne informacije o sigurnim točkama ćifutistana, što će nam kasnije poslužiti kad bumo krenuli u uništavanje, jel

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 19/6/2018, 22:55

ISRAEL - Page 27 30707840_1635964549792591_2556539691935465472_n-352

ELIMINATED: 
Israeli warplanes obliterate the car of Hamas terror cell leader responsible for sending fiery terror kits over the border
---------------------------------------------------------------

ISRAEL - Page 27 1-415

Awesome! 
More than 190 Actors Reject Hollywood, Sign Letter to Support Israel
------------------------------------------

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 00:47

ISRAEL - Page 27 23758482_1495688467153534_177844347_n-35

When Was the “Palestinian People” Created? 
Google Surprisingly Has the Answer

by Jean Patrick Grumberg
All people born in British Mandatory Palestine between 1923-1948 (today’s Israel) had 
“Palestine” stamped on their passports at the time. But when they were called Palestinians,
  the Arabs were offended. They complained: “We are not Palestinians, we are Arabs.

The  Palestinians are the Jews”.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 01:01

ISRAEL - Page 27 Palestine-Flag-1939-300x225

Tko vidi dobro????

ISRAEL - Page 27 Il-lar-700x400

I evo za one koji doista ne vide i ne znaju istinu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jewish Flag of Palestine – 1939!

A picture posted from the Larousse French dictionary of 1939 shows that the flag of Palestine has a visibly Jewish origin. 

A picture of the flag of Palestine reported to be found in the appendix of a Larousse French dictionary in 1939 is circulating. The flag, as pointed out by 

the factualisrael.comsite, contains the Star of David, a universally recognized Jewish symbol that is also engraved in the State of Israel’s blue-and-white flag.

This flag – besides archaeological evidence – is another clear indication that the Land of Israel belongs to the Jewish people, and this fact was widely known for 

centuries. In fact, in 1917, in the famous Balfour Declaration, British Foreign Secretary Lord Balfour declared his government’s support for the establishment of 

a national home for the Jewish people in what was then called Palestine.

(Known as Judea since biblical times, the land was renamed Palestina by Roman King Hadrian 2,000 years ago in order to erase any Jewish historical claim. 

There was never a Palestinian state.

The land of Israel was mostly barren for centuries before the modern Zionist movement, as testified by famous 19th-century American author Mark Twain, 

who wrote about his travel to Palestine in Innocents Abroad:

“There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere…. A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action. We reached Tabor 

safely. We never saw a human being on the whole route…. There is not a solitary village throughout its whole extent – not for 30 miles in either direction. 

…One may ride 10 miles (16 km) hereabouts and not see 10 human beings.” …these unpeopled deserts, these rusty mounds of barrenness…”

The modern Palestinian nation was invented by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO); the majority of Arabs living in Israel, including the PA-administered

territories, hail from surrounding lands. As the saying goes, when a lie is repeated often enough, it becomes fact, and the fact is that PLO founder and arch-

terrorist Yasser Arafat was born in Cairo, not in “Palestine.”

It should be noted that more than 4,000 years of world history cannot and should not be denied, no matter how much some people may want to revise history. 

Israel is the rightful home of the Jewish people. There has always been a Jewish presence in the land, even under the harshest of conditions.

So when did the first purchase of land happen in Israel? Anyone with a copy of the Torah or who looks in a Bible will see that

Abraham purchased the cave of Machpela in Hebron to bury his beloved wife Sarah. 

When the Jewish people returned from slavery, we came to the land and made it our home. Even during periods when Jews were expelled from the land, the 

people yearned to return. In fact, the land of Israel is closely tied in with the daily Jewish prayers.

In recent days, there has been severe criticism of Israel for building homes in the capital city of Jerusalem.

We have a petition that we strongly urge everyone to sign, showing that Jerusalem belongs to Israel exclusively. 

Calling the Jewish people “settlers” in their own land is both false and ridiculous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A M E N 
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/6/2018, 03:23

ISRAEL - Page 27 15294510

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 09:48

ISRAEL - Page 27 Hqdefault

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 20/6/2018, 12:04

:aw

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 12:15

Taj je pušta one zmajeve sa zapaljivim materijalima ( molotov kokteli od 1/2 l

a znaju staviti i eksplozivne naprave.

Sam pao, sam se ubio

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 13:44

Točno zna tko i na koji način pali voćnjake i polja, kuće po Izraelu.

ISRAEL - Page 27 The-%E2%80%98border-defense%E2%80%99-army.-A-woman-sniper-in-the-Caracal-unit-Photo-Gadi-Kabalo

Ovako to triba riješavati

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 20/6/2018, 19:31

ISRAEL - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz8EsOnx-KCaua2jeWwUpWfNX5HHaVMv--00VkixrqwxRAC1saaQ

Ili ovaj stroj

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Israeli Military Veterans Built a Sniper Drone
Yehudim
Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 22/6/2018, 08:36

[size=40]ISRAEL - Page 27 Liela.v1-750x400[/size]
Hamas paid family to say that baby died from IDF tear gas

Hamas paid NIS 8,000 to a Gaza family to say that their baby died of tear gas inhalation and not of natural causes. 
By: Batya Jerenberg, World Israel News
In an indictment filed Thursday in a Beersheba court, the Palestinian defendant admitted that Hamas paid his family to lie and say that his eight-month-old cousin died from inhalation of tear gas shot by the IDF.

In the case of State of Israel v. Mahmoud Omar, the defendant, whose infant cousin Leila al-Ghandour passed away from a blood disease in May in the heat of violent rioting along the Gaza border with Israel, said that Hamas wanted to take advantage of the timing of the death.

Omar will be standing trial for acting as lookout on May 28th while two other terrorists tried to infiltrate Israel in order to set an unmanned IDF post aflame.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arapska posla

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 22/6/2018, 09:12

WATCH: 
Remember the 1 Million Jewish Refugees Expelled by Arab Countries ?

https://www.facebook.com/theisraelproject/videos/10157349935492316/?t=0

While the world has chosen to forget, we must remember the Jewish communities uprooted in Muslim lands and sent to wander as refugees. Thank God for Israel!
On World Refugee Day, we remember the nearly 1,000,000 Jewish refugees who were expelled from Muslim countries when Israel was created.
The world remains focused on the “Palestinians,” but ignores the Jewish refugees expelled from Arab lands at the time of Israel’s War of Independence.
Unlike the Muslim refugees, Jewish refugees did not engage in subversion and terrorism in their host countries.
Today, these Jews and their descendants are no longer refugees. They are at home in Israel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Protjerani iz arapskih zemalja su integrirani u društvo države Izrael i ne dobijaju nikakvu pomoć od 

UN i općenito dok se Arapi koji su otišli iz Izraela još vode kao izbjeglice i dobijaju 10 $ dnevno po glavi

i o već u petoj generaciji, 70 god dugo. Zato jer im arapske drćave ne daju dokumenta i ne integriraju
ih u društvo Nigdi logike. 

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 23/6/2018, 10:22

$28M UK Taxpayer Aid For Jihad-education Camps Where Kids Learn How To Kill Infidels

For 'Allah (God)'

UK government minister has admitted that more than £20 million of British aid money is being spent on schools in the Palestinian territories that teach children about jihad and martyrdom. 
UNRWA's education program teaches children to be suicide bombers "in the name of Allah" and wage a war of jihad against the West. 
The two videos below show a documentary about the schools of the Palestinian Muslims, where children learn that the murder of Jews is permitted according to Islam. 
British taxpayers contributed 20 million pounds the equivalent of a little more than $28 million in American currency to teach children in school that jihad is one of the “most important” things one can do in life. 
Theresa May has Jewish blood on her hands but she does not even seem to care.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 23/6/2018, 18:36

Armed Hamas terrorists shot by a tank as they tried to invade Israel
-----------------------------------------

Well done IDF, well done. I am proud of you. Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Western country must stand with Israel against radical Islamic terrorism. 
The Israeli people face the frighteningening escalation of Islamic terror acts through Israel.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 24/6/2018, 11:23

ISRAEL - Page 27 4d697dab-35fb-47ce-896a-1f4512bee3b2

Over Half Of Israeli Troopers Smoked Cannabis Last Year

A recent report reveals that more than half of soldiers serving in the Israeli military have smoked cannabis over the past year, and that the use of marijuana in occupied territories has reached an all-time high in recent years.

According to statistics released by Israel Anti-Drugs Authority (IADA), the Israeli army’s decision to relax its disciplinary action on marijuana use, and permit soldiers to smoke weed up to five times while on leave has wrecked hopes of emphasizing “treatment instead of criminal enforcement” as troopers say the use of cannabis is more common than ever, even in military bases.

Besides, the current regulations, which took effect on January 1 last year, do not require court-martials and criminal charges, Hebrew-language Yedioth Ahronoth daily newspaper reported.

The report added that 54.3 percent of Israeli soldiers admitted to have smoked cannabis over the past year, and 40.9 used marijuana last month.

“I told my commander, the platoon commander and the company commander that I smoke,” an unnamed soldier in a secret unit testified.

An Israeli soldier serving in the center of the occupied territories and a merchant in cannabis even described his job as a fairly good income supplement.
“I buy a quantity of two hundred grams each time and sell in packages of 5 or 10 grams. I earn up between 10,000 and 15,000 shekels net a month. I buy per gram of cannabis at about 35 shekels and sell to my customers at 60 per gram. I bought a car, I saved 35 thousand shekels. Israelis like to do drugs. They like to escape from stress, and find a little quiet,” he said.
-----------------------------------------------

OK

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 24/6/2018, 12:30

Glupost, popustljivost neće riešiti problem.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 24/6/2018, 17:41

ISRAEL - Page 27 Grand-Mosque-1230212

Saudi-financed Belgian mosques teach hatred of Jews

Saudi Arabia GIVES UP control of Belgium mosque
 after fears it was breeding radicals

SAUDI Arabia has agreed to give up control of Belgium's largest mosque 

after fears it was breeding radicals and was a global exporter of radical Islam.

Belgium leased the Grand Mosque to Riyadh in 1969, giving Saudi-backed imams access 

to a growing Muslim immigrant community in return for cheaper oil for its industry.
But it now wants to cut Riyadh's links with the mosque, near the European Union's headquarters in Brussels,
 over concerns its ultra-conservative brand of Islam breeds radicalism.

Before Saudi Arabia took control in the late 1960s, the Grand Mosque was a disused relic of the Great Exhibition of 1880 - an Oriental Pavilion. Saudi money converted it to cater to migrants from Morocco invited to work in the country's coal mines and factories. 
It is run by the Mecca-based Muslim World League (MWL), a missionary society mainly funded by Saudi Arabia.
Concerns about the mosque grew as militant groups such as Islamic State started recruiting among the grandchildren of those migrants, many of whom say they still feel they do not belong in Belgian society, opinion polls show.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Belgija pruzela kntrolu nad najvećom djamijom u zemlji koju je do tada vodila Saudija ( vehabi smeća )
Do sada su saudijci financirali i vodili tu djamiju kao ( kulturni centar - SIC ) a koja je postala rasadnik terorizma 
i islamo nacizma u Belgiji.
PS - Prijevod služi jer znam da vas samo nekolicina tu govori Engleski, čita i razumije napisano.
  Ostali foliranti preskoče i samo zalipe neki glupi komentar

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 24/6/2018, 17:59

Yehudim wrote:ISRAEL - Page 27 Grand-Mosque-1230212

Saudi-financed Belgian mosques teach hatred of Jews

Saudi Arabia GIVES UP control of Belgium mosque
 after fears it was breeding radicals

SAUDI Arabia has agreed to give up control of Belgium's largest mosque 

after fears it was breeding radicals and was a global exporter of radical Islam.

Belgium leased the Grand Mosque to Riyadh in 1969, giving Saudi-backed imams access 

to a growing Muslim immigrant community in return for cheaper oil for its industry.
But it now wants to cut Riyadh's links with the mosque, near the European Union's headquarters in Brussels,
 over concerns its ultra-conservative brand of Islam breeds radicalism.

Before Saudi Arabia took control in the late 1960s, the Grand Mosque was a disused relic of the Great Exhibition of 1880 - an Oriental Pavilion. Saudi money converted it to cater to migrants from Morocco invited to work in the country's coal mines and factories. 
It is run by the Mecca-based Muslim World League (MWL), a missionary society mainly funded by Saudi Arabia.
Concerns about the mosque grew as militant groups such as Islamic State started recruiting among the grandchildren of those migrants, many of whom say they still feel they do not belong in Belgian society, opinion polls show.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Belgija pruzela kntrolu nad najvećom djamijom u zemlji koju je do tada vodila Saudija ( vehabi smeća )
Do sada su saudijci financirali i vodili tu djamiju kao ( kulturni centar - SIC ) a koja je postala rasadnik terorizma 
i islamo nacizma u Belgiji.
PS - Prijevod služi jer znam da vas samo nekolicina tu govori Engleski, čita i razumije napisano.
  Ostali foliranti preskoče i samo zalipe neki glupi komentar
ISRAEL - Page 27 75599257

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/6/2018, 18:57

Yehudi wrote:

Watch: 4 years old Muslims twin brothers "We Want to Wage Jihad and Blow Up the Jews"

This is what the Muslim Palestinians teach their children. They are not human, they are monsters. 
How people can teach their children to hate and to kill in the name of God? 
Share this video show the world the true face of the  Arab "palestinians"!

Ovi će vam sutra silovati i klati vašu dicu.

Samo ih vi podržavajte.

AHA ; podržavaćemo " VAS "  izdajice KRISTA  koji se " šlepate " po tobožnjim međunarodnim pravima -- gdje " USPUT "  upotrebljavate NACISTIČKE  metode pod kojima ste osobno kao narod teško stradali - sada ih s " PRAVA " jačega  upotrebljavate u svoj svojoj PUNINI - i još BESRAMNO -- tražite neku međunarodnu potporu !!

NABIJEM vas jevreje i usput i Arape -- koje inače NEVOLIM  -- no -- još više ne volim kada čovjek čovjeku nanosi nepravdu -- pa makar on bio ARAPIN ili SRBIN !!

PLJUC !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next