ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dankverbot

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest Tue 6 Nov - 11:57

Gnječ wrote:nevezano za tebe šejkeru ti si jedina čestica univerzuma koja ne bi smjela postojati.

:^0  napredovala sam  B-)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by kic Tue 6 Nov - 12:41

Gnječ wrote:Dankverbot - Page 4 654291main_p1220bk

ipak znamo šta će se dogoditi^^
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46873
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest Tue 6 Nov - 12:55

kic wrote:
Gnječ wrote:Dankverbot - Page 4 654291main_p1220bk

ipak znamo šta će se dogoditi^^

to samo za univerzum donekle vrijedi. zato jer danas kad gledamo nebo gledamo povijest a ne sadašnjost. danas vidimo galaksiju Andromeda kako je izgledala prije 2.5 milijuna zemaljskih godina ne vidimo kako izgleda sada, a kako se približava našoj galaksiji ta se povijest sve brže događa pa će za 3.7 milijarde godina otprilike sa Zemlje nebo izgledati onako kao na slici. kad bi promatrali ljudski rod i razvoj istoga u takvim veličinama cijela ljudska povijest i budućnost bila bi samo kratki bljesak koji bi trajao pucam na pamet 0.00001 nano sekundi.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest Tue 6 Nov - 13:27

We know that after 5 billion years from now, Andromeda is going to collide with our Galaxy. But since we are seeing Andromeda 2.5 millon years in the past, could it be possible that the two galaxies have already collided?

The light from Andromeda has travelled about 2.50 million light years to reach Earth. In other words, astronomers are looking at Andromeda as it was about 2.50 million years ago. The distance was first calculated by Edwin Hubble (1889-1953) the famous American astronomer observing a 'cepheid variable' star and arrived at a figure of 1.50 million light years. Modern astronomers, using different techniques, have refined the calculations and the currently accepted distance is 2.54 million light years.

Scientists believe the two galaxies are heading towards each other at 117 km per second. This means, while the light from Andromeda is travelling towards Earth at 299,792,458 m/s, the galaxy itself is following the light, travelling towards us at 117,000 m/s. (Like an approaching car with the headlights on) You can do the math and find out how far Andromeda has travelled towards us in the past 2.54 million years - and counting?

-----

question with no answers yet. any clue out there? anybody?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Speare Shaker Tue 6 Nov - 13:51

Gnječ wrote:
napadaš a municije nemaš ha?

Odlično si opisao svoje tipično ponašanje na ovom forumu. Čestitam.

_________________
Obras póstumas, divinas y humanas
avatar
Speare Shaker

Posts : 27291
2016-11-04


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Speare Shaker Tue 6 Nov - 13:53

Gnječ wrote:ti si jedina čestica univerzuma koja ne bi smjela postojati.

Life sucks, shit happens, get used to it.

_________________
Obras póstumas, divinas y humanas
avatar
Speare Shaker

Posts : 27291
2016-11-04


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest Tue 6 Nov - 14:27

Speare Shaker wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
napadaš a municije nemaš ha?

Odlično si opisao svoje tipično ponašanje na ovom forumu. Čestitam.

Nonsensical conversations from hell.

If you think you’re going to have a thoughtful discussion with someone who is toxic, be prepared for epic mindfuckery rather than conversational mindfulness.

Malignant narcissists and sociopaths use word salad, circular conversations, ad hominem arguments, projection and gaslighting to disorient you and get you off track should you ever disagree with them or challenge them in any way. They do this in order to discredit, confuse and frustrate you, distract you from the main problem and make you feel guilty for being a human being with actual thoughts and feelings that might differ from their own. In their eyes, you are the problem if you happen to exist.

Spend even ten minutes arguing with a toxic narcissist and you’ll find yourself wondering how the argument even began at all. You simply disagreed with them about their absurd claim that the sky is red and now your entire childhood, family, friends, career and lifestyle choices have come under attack. That is because your disagreement picked at their false belief that they are omnipotent and omniscient, resulting in a narcissistic injury.

Remember: toxic people don’t argue with you, they essentially argue with themselves and you become privy to their long, draining monologues. They thrive off the drama and they live for it. Each and every time you attempt to provide a point that counters their ridiculous assertions, you feed them supply. Don’t feed the narcissists supply – rather, supply yourself with the confirmation that their abusive behavior is the problem, not you. Cut the interaction short as soon as you anticipate it escalating and use your energy on some decadent self-care instead.

Blanket statements and generalizations.

Malignant narcissists aren’t always intellectual masterminds – many of them are intellectually lazy. Rather than taking the time to carefully consider a different perspective, they generalize anything and everything you say, making blanket statements that don’t acknowledge the nuances in your argument or take into account the multiple perspectives you’ve paid homage to. Better yet, why not put a label on you that dismisses your perspective altogether?

On a larger scale, generalizations and blanket statements invalidate experiences that don’t fit in the unsupported assumptions, schemas and stereotypes of society; they are also used to maintain the status quo. This form of digression exaggerates one perspective to the point where a social justice issue can become completely obscured. For example, rape accusations against well-liked figures are often met with the reminder that there are false reports of rape that occur. While those do occur, they are rare, and in this case, the actions of one become labeled the behavior of the majority while the specific report itself remains unaddressed.

These everyday microaggressions also happen in toxic relationships. If you bring up to a narcissistic abuser that their behavior is unacceptable for example, they will often make blanket generalizations about your hypersensitivity or make a generalization such as, “You are never satisfied,” or “You’re always too sensitive” rather than addressing the real issues at hand. It’s possible that you are oversensitive at times, but it is also possible that the abuser is also insensitive and cruel the majority of the time.

Hold onto your truth and resist generalizing statements by realizing that they are in fact forms of black and white illogical thinking. Toxic people wielding blanket statements do not represent the full richness of experience – they represent the limited one of their singular experience and overinflated sense of self.

Deliberately misrepresenting your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity.

In the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath, your differing opinions, legitimate emotions and lived experiences get translated into character flaws and evidence of your irrationality.

Narcissists weave tall tales to reframe what you’re actually saying as a way to make your opinions look absurd or heinous.
Let’s say you bring up the fact that you’re unhappy with the way a toxic friend is speaking to you. In response, he or she may put words in your mouth, saying, “Oh, so now you’re perfect?” or “So I am a bad person, huh?” when you’ve done nothing but express your feelings. This enables them to invalidate your right to have thoughts and emotions about their inappropriate behavior and instills in you a sense of guilt when you attempt to establish boundaries.

This is also a popular form of diversion and cognitive distortion that is known as “mind reading.” Toxic people often presume they know what you’re thinking and feeling. They chronically jump to conclusions based on their own triggers rather than stepping back to evaluate the situation mindfully. They act accordingly based on their own delusions and fallacies and make no apologies for the harm they cause as a result. Notorious for putting words in your mouth, they depict you as having an intention or outlandish viewpoint you didn’t possess. They accuse you of thinking of them as toxic – even before you’ve gotten the chance to call them out on their behavior – and this also serves as a form of preemptive defense.

Simply stating, “I never said that,” and walking away should the person continue to accuse you of doing or saying something you didn’t can help to set a firm boundary in this type of interaction. So long as the toxic person can blameshift and digress from their own behavior, they have succeeded in convincing you that you should be “shamed” for giving them any sort of realistic feedback.

Nitpicking and moving the goal posts.

The difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism is the presence of a personal attack and impossible standards. These so-called “critics” often don’t want to help you improve, they just want to nitpick, pull you down and scapegoat you in any way they can. Abusive narcissists and sociopaths employ a logical fallacy known as “moving the goalposts” in order to ensure that they have every reason to be perpetually dissatisfied with you. This is when, even after you’ve provided all the evidence in the world to validate your argument or taken an action to meet their request, they set up another expectation of you or demand more proof.

Do you have a successful career? The narcissist will then start to pick on why you aren’t a multi-millionaire yet. Did you already fulfill their need to be excessively catered to? Now it’s time to prove that you can also remain “independent.” The goal posts will perpetually change and may not even be related to each other; they don’t have any other point besides making you vie for the narcissist’s approval and validation.

By raising the expectations higher and higher each time or switching them completely, highly manipulative and toxic people are able to instill in you a pervasive sense of unworthiness and of never feeling quite “enough.” By pointing out one irrelevant fact or one thing you did wrong and developing a hyperfocus on it, narcissists get to divert from your strengths and pull you into obsessing over any flaws or weaknesses instead. They get you thinking about the next expectation of theirs you’re going to have to meet – until eventually you’ve bent over backwards trying to fulfill their every need – only to realize it didn’t change the horrific way they treated you.

Don’t get sucked into nitpicking and changing goal posts – if someone chooses to rehash an irrelevant point over and over again to the point where they aren’t acknowledging the work you’ve done to validate your point or satisfy them, their motive isn’t to better understand. It’s to further provoke you into feeling as if you have to constantly prove yourself. Validate and approve of yourself. Know that you are enough and you don’t have to be made to feel constantly deficient or unworthy in some way.

Changing the subject to evade accountability.

This type of tactic is what I like to call the “What about me?” syndrome. It is a literal digression from the actual topic that works to redirect attention to a different issue altogether. Narcissists don’t want you to be on the topic of holding them accountable for anything, so they will reroute discussions to benefit them. Complaining about their neglectful parenting? They’ll point out a mistake you committed seven years ago. This type of diversion has no limits in terms of time or subject content, and often begins with a sentence like “What about the time when…”

On a macrolevel, these diversions work to derail discussions that challenge the status quo. A discussion about gay rights, for example, may be derailed quickly by someone who brings in another social justice issue just to distract people from the main argument.

As Tara Moss, author of Speaking Out: A 21st Century Handbook for Women and Girls, notes, specificity is needed in order to resolve and address issues appropriately – that doesn’t mean that the issues that are being brought up don’t matter, it just means that the specific time and place may not be the best context to discuss them.

Don’t be derailed – if someone pulls a switcheroo on you, you can exercise what I call the “broken record” method and continue stating the facts without giving in to their distractions. Redirect their redirection by saying, “That’s not what I am talking about. Let’s stay focused on the real issue.” If they’re not interested, disengage and spend your energy on something more constructive – like not having a debate with someone who has the mental age of a toddler.

Covert and overt threats.

Narcissistic abusers and otherwise toxic people feel very threatened when their excessive sense of entitlement, false sense of superiority and grandiose sense of self are challenged in any way. They are prone to making unreasonable demands on others – while punishing you for not living up to their impossible to reach expectations.

Rather than tackle disagreements or compromises maturely, they set out to divert you from your right to have your own identity and perspective by attempting to instill fear in you about the consequences of disagreeing or complying with their demands. To them, any challenge results in an ultimatum and “do this or I’ll do that” becomes their daily mantra.

If someone’s reaction to you setting boundaries or having a differing opinion from your own is to threaten you into submission, whether it’s a thinly veiled threat or an overt admission of what they plan to do, this is a red flag of someone who has a high degree of entitlement and has no plans of compromising. Take threats seriously and show the narcissist you mean business; document threats and report them whenever possible and legally feasible.

Name-calling.

Narcissists preemptively blow anything they perceive as a threat to their superiority out of proportion. In their world, only they can ever be right and anyone who dares to say otherwise creates a narcissistic injury that results in narcissistic rage. As Mark Goulston, M.D. asserts, narcissistic rage does not result from low self-esteem but rather a high sense of entitlement and false sense of superiority.

The lowest of the low resort to narcissistic rage in the form of name-calling when they can’t think of a better way to manipulate your opinion or micromanage your emotions. Name-calling is a quick and easy way to put you down, degrade you and insult your intelligence, appearance or behavior while invalidating your right to be a separate person with a right to his or her perspective.

Name-calling can also be used to criticize your beliefs, opinions and insights. A well-researched perspective or informed opinion suddenly becomes “silly” or “idiotic” in the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath who feels threatened by it and cannot make a respectful, convincing rebuttal. Rather than target your argument, they target you as a person and seek to undermine your credibility and intelligence in any way they possibly can. It’s important to end any interaction that consists of name-calling and communicate that you won’t tolerate it. Don’t internalize it: realize that they are resorting to name-calling because they are deficient in higher level methods.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by aben Tue 6 Nov - 21:16

Speare Shaker wrote:
aben wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
aben wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:

Zato što pojam sustava puno bolje definira odnosno objašnjava fenomen (ukupne) stvarnosti od skupa.

nah, skup je bolje.

Nije, zato jer je skup, za razliku od sustava, doduše ne potpuno, ali u značajnoj mjeri ispražnjen od konteksta u kojem funkcionira odnosno reduciran na onaj njegov elementarni dio i zato ne objašnjava tako dobro fenomen (ukupne) stvarnosti kao sustav.
pa i ni namjera objosniti, nego samo imenovati

Ako je cilj samo imenovati, onda skup. Ali to baš i nije čest slučaj, osim u specifičnim slučajevima pa je pojam sustava ipak puno primjereniji za bilo kakvo objašnjenje fenomena stvarnosti.
No, razumijem da sa ovakvim stavovima izlaziš zato jer te trolanje tematskih raspravazabavlja pa neću inzistirati na daljnjem objašnjavanju. Neku osnovni informaciju ipak imaš. :)

pa imenovati, idenficirati. to je ona i hotila, ne razuin zoč misliš da je to trolanje.
odluči sun se za skup pojava upravo zoto jer pružo manje, jer je jednostavnije.

@mativka wrote:
Ja sam čula za sustav odvodnje :)

Aben bi vjerojatno upotrijebio izraz skup odvodnje.


ali, ne bi;
skup cijevi i ostalih uređaja stvarno čini odvodnju, ali odvodnja je jedna specijalizirana pojava. također, da me pitala ča je to školstvo, reko bi joj sustav, promet, sustav, biocenoza, sustav, međutim,
za državu bi reko da je skup, olimpijada, skup, i stvarnost, skup.

ni to stvor točno - krivo, koliko pokušaj skretanja pažnje na ono na ča se želi skrenuti.

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34636
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by kic Tue 6 Nov - 22:19


najjači smo teoretičari nema-
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46873
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by aben Tue 6 Nov - 22:35

a, ni to ne će dovoljno pojeftiniti spizu da bi jo mogu vičerati vunka...

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34636
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by kic Tue 6 Nov - 22:44


koliko posuda, kako se to sve jede i kojim redosljedom-

nije ni čudo da su Istočnjaci pametniji od nas..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46873
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by kic Tue 6 Nov - 22:53


Dankverbot - Page 4 Downlo10

Tolkien <3
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46873
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest Wed 7 Nov - 0:41

Regimi democratici possono essere definiti quelli nei quali, di tanto in tanto, si dà al popolo l'illusione di essere sovrano, mentre la vera effettiva sovranità sta in altre forze talora irresponsabili e segrete. La democrazia è un regime senza re, ma con moltissimi re talora più esclusivi, tirannici e rovinosi che un solo re che sia tiranno.

(da La dottrina del fascismo, con Luigi Contu, Hoepli, 1936)

Benito Mussolini
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by aben Wed 7 Nov - 7:35

kic wrote:
Dankverbot - Page 4 Downlo10

Tolkien <3
kad branitelji tekovina revolucije staju u zaštitu neslobodnih opcija, unda se nekako uvika moru izvoločiti na fašizam, teške radne uvjete, nejednakost ishoda,
ali kad bi ih se pitalo da izreknu viziju društva grodjenog iz nule, bi li iko mogo reći da bossing other men proper job?

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34636
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by . Wed 7 Nov - 8:55

Nedavno smo spominjali kako je zapravo većina od nas sklona kontroli, kontroliranju.
Postoji li dobra i loša kontrola?

_________________
On & On
avatar
.

Posts : 5861
2018-08-07


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by kic Wed 7 Nov - 9:07

Gnječ wrote:Regimi democratici possono essere definiti quelli nei quali, di tanto in tanto, si dà al popolo l'illusione di essere sovrano, mentre la vera effettiva sovranità sta in altre forze talora irresponsabili e segrete. La democrazia è un regime senza re, ma con moltissimi re talora più esclusivi, tirannici e rovinosi che un solo re che sia tiranno.

(da La dottrina del fascismo, con Luigi Contu, Hoepli, 1936)

Benito Mussolini

učim talijanski ali ovo mi je malo napredno xD
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46873
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Speare Shaker Wed 7 Nov - 9:30

Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
napadaš a municije nemaš ha?

Odlično si opisao svoje tipično ponašanje na ovom forumu. Čestitam.

Nonsensical conversations from hell.

If you think you’re going to have a thoughtful discussion with someone who is toxic, be prepared for epic mindfuckery rather than conversational mindfulness.

Malignant narcissists and sociopaths use word salad, circular conversations, ad hominem arguments, projection and gaslighting to disorient you and get you off track should you ever disagree with them or challenge them in any way. They do this in order to discredit, confuse and frustrate you, distract you from the main problem and make you feel guilty for being a human being with actual thoughts and feelings that might differ from their own. In their eyes, you are the problem if you happen to exist.

Spend even ten minutes arguing with a toxic narcissist and you’ll find yourself wondering how the argument even began at all. You simply disagreed with them about their absurd claim that the sky is red and now your entire childhood, family, friends, career and lifestyle choices have come under attack. That is because your disagreement picked at their false belief that they are omnipotent and omniscient, resulting in a narcissistic injury.

Remember: toxic people don’t argue with you, they essentially argue with themselves and you become privy to their long, draining monologues. They thrive off the drama and they live for it. Each and every time you attempt to provide a point that counters their ridiculous assertions, you feed them supply. Don’t feed the narcissists supply – rather, supply yourself with the confirmation that their abusive behavior is the problem, not you. Cut the interaction short as soon as you anticipate it escalating and use your energy on some decadent self-care instead.

Blanket statements and generalizations.

Malignant narcissists aren’t always intellectual masterminds – many of them are intellectually lazy. Rather than taking the time to carefully consider a different perspective, they generalize anything and everything you say, making blanket statements that don’t acknowledge the nuances in your argument or take into account the multiple perspectives you’ve paid homage to. Better yet, why not put a label on you that dismisses your perspective altogether?

On a larger scale, generalizations and blanket statements invalidate experiences that don’t fit in the unsupported assumptions, schemas and stereotypes of society; they are also used to maintain the status quo. This form of digression exaggerates one perspective to the point where a social justice issue can become completely obscured. For example, rape accusations against well-liked figures are often met with the reminder that there are false reports of rape that occur. While those do occur, they are rare, and in this case, the actions of one become labeled the behavior of the majority while the specific report itself remains unaddressed.

These everyday microaggressions also happen in toxic relationships. If you bring up to a narcissistic abuser that their behavior is unacceptable for example, they will often make blanket generalizations about your hypersensitivity or make a generalization such as, “You are never satisfied,” or “You’re always too sensitive” rather than addressing the real issues at hand. It’s possible that you are oversensitive at times, but it is also possible that the abuser is also insensitive and cruel the majority of the time.

Hold onto your truth and resist generalizing statements by realizing that they are in fact forms of black and white illogical thinking. Toxic people wielding blanket statements do not represent the full richness of experience – they represent the limited one of their singular experience and overinflated sense of self.

Deliberately misrepresenting your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity.

In the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath, your differing opinions, legitimate emotions and lived experiences get translated into character flaws and evidence of your irrationality.

Narcissists weave tall tales to reframe what you’re actually saying as a way to make your opinions look absurd or heinous.
Let’s say you bring up the fact that you’re unhappy with the way a toxic friend is speaking to you. In response, he or she may put words in your mouth, saying, “Oh, so now you’re perfect?” or “So I am a bad person, huh?” when you’ve done nothing but express your feelings. This enables them to invalidate your right to have thoughts and emotions about their inappropriate behavior and instills in you a sense of guilt when you attempt to establish boundaries.

This is also a popular form of diversion and cognitive distortion that is known as “mind reading.” Toxic people often presume they know what you’re thinking and feeling. They chronically jump to conclusions based on their own triggers rather than stepping back to evaluate the situation mindfully. They act accordingly based on their own delusions and fallacies and make no apologies for the harm they cause as a result. Notorious for putting words in your mouth, they depict you as having an intention or outlandish viewpoint you didn’t possess. They accuse you of thinking of them as toxic – even before you’ve gotten the chance to call them out on their behavior – and this also serves as a form of preemptive defense.

Simply stating, “I never said that,” and walking away should the person continue to accuse you of doing or saying something you didn’t can help to set a firm boundary in this type of interaction. So long as the toxic person can blameshift and digress from their own behavior, they have succeeded in convincing you that you should be “shamed” for giving them any sort of realistic feedback.

Nitpicking and moving the goal posts.

The difference between constructive criticism and destructive criticism is the presence of a personal attack and impossible standards. These so-called “critics” often don’t want to help you improve, they just want to nitpick, pull you down and scapegoat you in any way they can. Abusive narcissists and sociopaths employ a logical fallacy known as “moving the goalposts” in order to ensure that they have every reason to be perpetually dissatisfied with you. This is when, even after you’ve provided all the evidence in the world to validate your argument or taken an action to meet their request, they set up another expectation of you or demand more proof.

Do you have a successful career? The narcissist will then start to pick on why you aren’t a multi-millionaire yet. Did you already fulfill their need to be excessively catered to? Now it’s time to prove that you can also remain “independent.” The goal posts will perpetually change and may not even be related to each other; they don’t have any other point besides making you vie for the narcissist’s approval and validation.

By raising the expectations higher and higher each time or switching them completely, highly manipulative and toxic people are able to instill in you a pervasive sense of unworthiness and of never feeling quite “enough.” By pointing out one irrelevant fact or one thing you did wrong and developing a hyperfocus on it, narcissists get to divert from your strengths and pull you into obsessing over any flaws or weaknesses instead. They get you thinking about the next expectation of theirs you’re going to have to meet – until eventually you’ve bent over backwards trying to fulfill their every need – only to realize it didn’t change the horrific way they treated you.

Don’t get sucked into nitpicking and changing goal posts – if someone chooses to rehash an irrelevant point over and over again to the point where they aren’t acknowledging the work you’ve done to validate your point or satisfy them, their motive isn’t to better understand. It’s to further provoke you into feeling as if you have to constantly prove yourself. Validate and approve of yourself. Know that you are enough and you don’t have to be made to feel constantly deficient or unworthy in some way.

Changing the subject to evade accountability.

This type of tactic is what I like to call the “What about me?” syndrome. It is a literal digression from the actual topic that works to redirect attention to a different issue altogether. Narcissists don’t want you to be on the topic of holding them accountable for anything, so they will reroute discussions to benefit them. Complaining about their neglectful parenting? They’ll point out a mistake you committed seven years ago. This type of diversion has no limits in terms of time or subject content, and often begins with a sentence like “What about the time when…”

On a macrolevel, these diversions work to derail discussions that challenge the status quo. A discussion about gay rights, for example, may be derailed quickly by someone who brings in another social justice issue just to distract people from the main argument.

As Tara Moss, author of Speaking Out: A 21st Century Handbook for Women and Girls, notes, specificity is needed in order to resolve and address issues appropriately – that doesn’t mean that the issues that are being brought up don’t matter, it just means that the specific time and place may not be the best context to discuss them.

Don’t be derailed – if someone pulls a switcheroo on you, you can exercise what I call the “broken record” method and continue stating the facts without giving in to their distractions. Redirect their redirection by saying, “That’s not what I am talking about. Let’s stay focused on the real issue.” If they’re not interested, disengage and spend your energy on something more constructive – like not having a debate with someone who has the mental age of a toddler.

Covert and overt threats.

Narcissistic abusers and otherwise toxic people feel very threatened when their excessive sense of entitlement, false sense of superiority and grandiose sense of self are challenged in any way. They are prone to making unreasonable demands on others – while punishing you for not living up to their impossible to reach expectations.

Rather than tackle disagreements or compromises maturely, they set out to divert you from your right to have your own identity and perspective by attempting to instill fear in you about the consequences of disagreeing or complying with their demands. To them, any challenge results in an ultimatum and “do this or I’ll do that” becomes their daily mantra.

If someone’s reaction to you setting boundaries or having a differing opinion from your own is to threaten you into submission, whether it’s a thinly veiled threat or an overt admission of what they plan to do, this is a red flag of someone who has a high degree of entitlement and has no plans of compromising. Take threats seriously and show the narcissist you mean business; document threats and report them whenever possible and legally feasible.

Name-calling.

Narcissists preemptively blow anything they perceive as a threat to their superiority out of proportion. In their world, only they can ever be right and anyone who dares to say otherwise creates a narcissistic injury that results in narcissistic rage. As Mark Goulston, M.D. asserts, narcissistic rage does not result from low self-esteem but rather a high sense of entitlement and false sense of superiority.

The lowest of the low resort to narcissistic rage in the form of name-calling when they can’t think of a better way to manipulate your opinion or micromanage your emotions. Name-calling is a quick and easy way to put you down, degrade you and insult your intelligence, appearance or behavior while invalidating your right to be a separate person with a right to his or her perspective.

Name-calling can also be used to criticize your beliefs, opinions and insights. A well-researched perspective or informed opinion suddenly becomes “silly” or “idiotic” in the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath who feels threatened by it and cannot make a respectful, convincing rebuttal. Rather than target your argument, they target you as a person and seek to undermine your credibility and intelligence in any way they possibly can. It’s important to end any interaction that consists of name-calling and communicate that you won’t tolerate it. Don’t internalize it: realize that they are resorting to name-calling because they are deficient in higher level methods.

Još jednom si odlično opisao svoje tipično ponašanje na ovom forumu. Čestitam.

_________________
Obras póstumas, divinas y humanas
avatar
Speare Shaker

Posts : 27291
2016-11-04


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest Wed 7 Nov - 10:36




Marxism 101: How Capitalism is Killing Itself with Dr. Richard Wolff
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest Wed 7 Nov - 11:42



Yanis Varoufakis: Is Capitalism Devouring Democracy?

This guy is next level smart. In 30 minutes he explains what most people dont even learn through 4 years in college.

preporučam poslušati predavanje...štoviše, inzistiram da poslušate predavanje. aben ne treba slušati predavanje jer će ga kolpo ulovit pa će bit na aparatima.


Last edited by Gnječ on Wed 7 Nov - 11:47; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by aben Wed 7 Nov - 11:46

kriste krolju, koliko ti kaskaš...

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34636
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest Wed 7 Nov - 11:50

aben wrote:kriste krolju, koliko ti kaskaš...

kaskam u odnosu na koga? na tebe? yo man, you are really a narcisisstic pile of shit.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Dankverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum