ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 18 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 00:04

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:Suze mi teku od smijeha :)
I baš se osjećam lijepo!
a, meni sutra dolazi stvarnost, počinje posal..a još se nis ni obrijo....dok jednomu ne smrkne, drugomu ne svane
Ajd izgledati ćeš poput starih filozofa s borama na čelu i dužom bradom. Zadrži krinku :-)
malo me razočaralo roditi u kolektivu, 
ljudi jednostavno nisu spremni na razgovor, ne želu davati mišljenja duža od jedne rečenice, samo pristajanje ili ne pristajanje uz neku ideju i točka, nojviše se strašu da ih neko pito zoč je nešto takvo. 
filozofija je mrtva.
I mene to ubija. Živog čovjeka nema.
ma, imo ih okolo, ali tribo biti i sriće u životu za naletiti među njih

aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2018, 00:06

aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:Normalno, ja nemam pojma o čemu vi :-D
o ničemu,  kicinjo imo neki novi bend, ki se trudi oko teksta
Možda bi doista bile isplativije naše rečenice, jer niti tvoje nisu baš najbistrije :-), a to prolazi ;-)
kic mi je pokozo neku novu grupu, blodhound gang, glazbeno su ograničeni ali su in tekstovi dobri, nešto ko uglazbljena šaljiva poezija. jo sun samo izvadi stih u kin spominje mog heroja frasera cranea iz serije fraser
To sam shvatila:-)

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 00:08

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:Normalno, ja nemam pojma o čemu vi :-D
Možda bi doista bile isplativije naše rečenice, jer niti tvoje nisu baš najbistrije :-), a to prolazi ;-)
kic mi je pokozo neku novu grupu, blodhound gang, glazbeno su ograničeni ali su in tekstovi dobri, nešto ko uglazbljena šaljiva poezija. jo sun samo izvadi stih u kin spominje mog heroja frasera cranea iz serije fraser
pa ča unda ni bistro

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2018, 00:10

aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
a, meni sutra dolazi stvarnost, počinje posal..a još se nis ni obrijo....dok jednomu ne smrkne, drugomu ne svane
Ajd izgledati ćeš poput starih filozofa s borama na čelu i dužom bradom. Zadrži krinku :-)
malo me razočaralo roditi u kolektivu, 
ljudi jednostavno nisu spremni na razgovor, ne želu davati mišljenja duža od jedne rečenice, samo pristajanje ili ne pristajanje uz neku ideju i točka, nojviše se strašu da ih neko pito zoč je nešto takvo. 
filozofija je mrtva.
I mene to ubija. Živog čovjeka nema.
ma, imo ih okolo, ali tribo biti i sriće u životu za naletiti među njih
Koliko god imam krize, ali sam sretna jer sam naletila na neke.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 9/4/2018, 00:12

nisu ograničeni glazbeno hej, u glavi možda..

fun faktor br.1
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2018, 00:14

aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
pa ča unda ni bistro
Znam samo ime serije, ali ne i radnju :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 00:16

a, poslušo sun 25 minuti koncerta, dobar je, ali me glazba ispilala...positili su me na richarda cheesa, samo s boljom glazbom

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 00:18

kic wrote:
nisu ograničeni glazbeno hej, u glavi možda..

fun faktor br.1
i know i am, and i cant help myself..
nakon neko vrimena, is otin metalom, imon osjećaj da sun u strojarnici katamarana

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2018, 00:25

Uz ovakvu glazbu, vidim se u nekom kutku bara, s šeširom kako osluškujem led u svojoj čaši :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 9/4/2018, 00:26

mativka wrote:Uz ovakvu glazbu, vidim se u nekom kutku bara, s šeširom kako osluškujem led u svojoj čaši :-)

Bloodhound Gang čudno utječe na ljude hm..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 00:27

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
pa ča unda ni bistro
Znam samo ime serije, ali ne i radnju :-)
basically, dvo brata psihijatra, snobovi i sve ča more pojti po zlu radi toga, i njihovog oca običnoga padura, genijalan humor

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 00:28

kic wrote:
mativka wrote:Uz ovakvu glazbu, vidim se u nekom kutku bara, s šeširom kako osluškujem led u svojoj čaši :-)

pretty sure misli na richarda cheesa

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 9/4/2018, 00:29

aben wrote:
kic wrote:

jebemu šalim se

oke time to sleep.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2018, 00:33

aben wrote:
kic wrote:

Jok!
Mislim na to koliko će mi led razvodniti piće :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 00:55

ajme, ura je po ponoći! zagljedo sun se u frasera:))

biž leći!

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/4/2018, 08:05

Dobro jutro, radni narode :)

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 9/4/2018, 09:02

The desire to do good, Dalrymple noted, is generally mixed up with the desire to feel good about oneself, and this mixing of motives may be at base of how and why progressive politics in the UK and elsewhere have ended up creating so much misery for so many.

Another important point which Dalrymple brings up consistently throughout his work is that helping others (which is central to the desire for a providential role) invariably requires finding others who are unable to help themselves. If people with good intentions are drawn to help the helpless at least partially in order to secure a providential role for themselves (a role which not only makes them feel virtuous but also righteous, morally superior to their fellows), then, in an odd but inexorable way, they become dependent on the helpless being helpless, i.e., dependent on their assistance. At the same time, for people to feel good about playing a providential role in society requires that the ones being provided for fully deserve it; in our current ideological paradigm, this means they must be painted as wholly innocent victims of misfortune. If they are seen as in any way responsible for their misfortunes, this makes them less eligible to receive the benefits of providence. But by being absolved of responsibility for getting into their situation, they are stripped of the power for getting out of it. Casting less fortunate people in the role of helpless, blameless, irresponsible victims and passive receivers of providence (innocent because powerless, and vice versa) suits both the bestower and the receiver of providence. It also more or less guarantees these roles remain fixed and unchanging.

This was very much the central question in my conversation with Dalrymple, i.e., at what point do incompetence and malevolence overlap and become indistinguishable? Dalrymple response, characteristically, was a rare blend of succinct, droll, and ominous:

I suppose there comes a point when good intentions actually turn into malevolence, or at any rate, people who started off with good intentions become malevolent because they’re not prepared to change their mind about the results of their activities. And actually, their pride is more important for them than actually doing good. . . . It’s when you let your pride and your desire to feel good about yourself overwhelm the evidence that what you’re doing is actually harmful, that you become malevolent.

https://auticulture.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/high-road-to-hell-theodore-dalrymple-progressive-politics-as-perpetual-misery-machine-1-of-2/
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 17:03

kic wrote:
The desire to do good, Dalrymple noted, is generally mixed up with the desire to feel good about oneself, and this mixing of motives may be at base of how and why progressive politics in the UK and elsewhere have ended up creating so much misery for so many.

Another important point which Dalrymple brings up consistently throughout his work is that helping others (which is central to the desire for a providential role) invariably requires finding others who are unable to help themselves. If people with good intentions are drawn to help the helpless at least partially in order to secure a providential role for themselves (a role which not only makes them feel virtuous but also righteous, morally superior to their fellows), then, in an odd but inexorable way, they become dependent on the helpless being helpless, i.e., dependent on their assistance. At the same time, for people to feel good about playing a providential role in society requires that the ones being provided for fully deserve it; in our current ideological paradigm, this means they must be painted as wholly innocent victims of misfortune. If they are seen as in any way responsible for their misfortunes, this makes them less eligible to receive the benefits of providence. But by being absolved of responsibility for getting into their situation, they are stripped of the power for getting out of it. Casting less fortunate people in the role of helpless, blameless, irresponsible victims and passive receivers of providence (innocent because powerless, and vice versa) suits both the bestower and the receiver of providence. It also more or less guarantees these roles remain fixed and unchanging.

This was very much the central question in my conversation with Dalrymple, i.e., at what point do incompetence and malevolence overlap and become indistinguishable? Dalrymple response, characteristically, was a rare blend of succinct, droll, and ominous:

I suppose there comes a point when good intentions actually turn into malevolence, or at any rate, people who started off with good intentions become malevolent because they’re not prepared to change their mind about the results of their activities. And actually, their pride is more important for them than actually doing good. . . . It’s when you let your pride and your desire to feel good about yourself overwhelm the evidence that what you’re doing is actually harmful, that you become malevolent.

https://auticulture.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/high-road-to-hell-theodore-dalrymple-progressive-politics-as-perpetual-misery-machine-1-of-2/
ovo bi tribo biti uvodni post denkverbota, i niko ne bi mogo sudjelovati dokle se ne pokloni ovon odlomku i javno odrekne socijalizma.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 17:09

mativka wrote:Dobro jutro, radni narode :)

dobro jutro!

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 9/4/2018, 18:32

'to be concluded' na kraju članka me podsjeća na stare crtane 'Uje Tvrdice'.. nikad ne znaš kako će se izvući iz zlokobnog stiska..

uglavnom, jedva čekam 2. dio
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 9/4/2018, 21:42

uje tvrdice? nika ču za njih