ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 50 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben 14/4/2018, 22:21

PhoebeBuffay wrote:A bik?
Bik vlada grlom i vratom. 

bezveze

aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/4/2018, 22:22

ima ljudi koji vole biti sami. nisu usamljeni nego sami a opet nisu sami jer imaju sebe. malo teško za objasnit. zovu se loneri.

We all know a loner. They tend to enjoy spending as much time on their own as they can. Of course, they do have friends. It's not that they dislike people.

They just have less of a need for peer acceptance than most. Often, loners have large groups of friends and have a higher standard for their friendships.

But still, many loners make the conscious decision to get plenty of time on their own. Why? According to a psychologist at Wellesley College, it's because they don't need acceptance.

"Some people simply have a low need for affiliation," says Jonathan Cheek. "There's a big subdivision between the loner-by-preference and the enforced loner.

Those who choose the living room over the ballroom may have inherited their temperament," Cheek says.

"Or a penchant for solitude could reflect a mix of innate tendencies and experiences such as not having many friends as a child or growing up in a family that values privacy."

Of course, it's possible to be too much of a loner. Some loners close their borders, so to speak, because of anxiety. Some are pathologically shy.

Some have had bad experiences as kids. These types of loners tend to get butterflies around people. Social isolation can even be a health risk.

"Loneliness is like hunger and thirst—a signal to help your genes survive," says John Cacioppo, a psychologist at the University of Chicago.

"When you're lonely, there's a stress response in your body, and it's not healthy to sustain that for a long time."

Of course, it takes all kinds, and loners tend to be smarter, more loyal friends. If you have an outgoing friend who abruptly becomes a loner, that may be cause for concern.

What do you think? Are you a loner? Here are 10+ special personality traits of people who like to be alone:

1. Value Time

If there is anything extremely important to a loner, it is their time. They respect and value time more than anything else. They are well aware time is the most valuable asset to a successful life.

They will do everything in their power to not be late, never waste someone else's time, and will never allow someone to waste their time. They avoid fake behavior and cannot tolerate people that think they can be played with.

Through their self-awareness, they have developed a huge level of self-respect. Respect their time as they respect yours, and you can expect one of the most incredible friendships imaginable.

2. Self-aware

​Many people choose to ignore their thoughts and emotions. Loners choose to embrace these feelings and become fully aware of them. Self-awareness is very important and difficult to achieve.

Loners know themselves better than anyone else, and this allows them to understand those around them better. Everyone has periods of depressive and discouraging thoughts, but loners are able to navigate through them.

3. Level-headed

​Loners are amazingly strong willed when tough situations come their way. They have incredible focus and will power as a result of their frequent reflection and alone time.

They can feel overwhelmed by stressful situations, but instead of getting caught up with distractions, they decide to spend some time alone and recharge. During this time, they devise solutions to their problems and ways to cope.

4. Open-minded

​Even though they like being alone, this does not make them rigid and close-minded. On the contrary, they are extremely open-minded and are always up for new idea and activities.

They don't plan to spend their entire lives in their bedroom. They enjoy exploring and going on new adventures. However, you'll need to make sure you give them their alone time before going anywhere that involves several people.

5. Loyal

Loners do not crave the company of others; however, this does not mean they don't have friends. Once they get to like someone and want to be your friend, they will be one of the most loyal friends on the planet.

They know their value and worth. They exercise loyalty in all fields of life. Relationships, work, family, you name it.

6. Clear Boundaries

​Loners always have healthy boundaries. They understand themselves perfectly. They have strong value. They never feel alone.

They know they always have themselves. They will respect your boundaries and will let you know if you are about to cross theirs. In the end, if you can't be faithful to yourself, you cannot be faithful to anyone.

7. Aware Of Their Weaknesses/Strengths

Loners are more than aware of what their weaknesses and strengths are. However, they know that there is always room to improve no matter how good they think they're doing.

Regardless of being self aware with these imperfections, they still hold their heads high to show others that it is okay to be confident with who you are.

8. Very Empathetic

They also tend to be some of the most empathetic people in the entire world. They are able to feel and sympathize with others on the same level as they are. It is a very intense curse to have when you are able to feel everyone else's sorrow or despair.

However, since they are so empathetic, it is easy for them to find the bright side in almost any negative circumstance. They would rather find a resolution to whatever conflict is making their friends upset.

9. No One Is Perfect

Mentioned before about knowing their weaknesses and strengths, loners know that no one is absolutely one hundred percent perfect.

We all have our own flaws and ways to improve on, however, they know it is better to just go with the flow.

They do what they feel is right for themselves and for others and make sure that they address each flaw within themselves with honesty and how they can maybe improve on some of those imperfections.

10. Guided By Intuition

Your intuition is your constant guide through life, leading you to the next best thing that awaits you on your long journey of growing up.

There is a lot that can be said about you and your gut instincts when it comes to making tough decisions.

You don't get scared easily because you know that your intuition will lead you somewhere just as amazing as the last adventure you had.

11. Never Codependent

There is never a time in your life where you feel as if you need to depend on someone else for anything at all.

You prefer to be your own person, even if you are in a relationship with someone else you still prefer to do things your own way.

Being dependent on someone else for trivial needs is something you try to avoid and will go great lengths to show others just how capable you are being on your own.

12. Filled With Kindness And Compassion

You love to demonstrate the meaning of compassion as well as kindness to others so that they can understand that spreading love is a necessary piece of your existence.

Showing others just how passionate are with the things that you love to do most as well as being with the people that you love most.

This is one of the best qualities to a personality that not everyone gets to witness.

13. Extremely Courageous

You are a person who exudes confidence and that confidence makes you extremely desirable to everyone else.

There is a certain glow about your personality that brings out the best in others that they look up to your courage with inspiration in their eye's.

This goes hand in hand with you being one of the best role models is because of how courageous you really are. There isn't a single challenge or adversity that you will not face down yourself.

14. Self-loving

Even with the bad times in life you still find a way to love yourself no matter what happens to you.

Of course you know that there will be times where you aren't as perfect, ready, or experienced yet to do some of the things you'd really like to do, however, you still love every piece of you regardless.

There will always be room to improve and that means that you are going to work really hard for that success.

You are an extremely unique individual if you possess any of these qualities to your personality. Though there are many others, these ones stand out the most when others are looking for a genuine personality.

15. Reliable

Flakiness is often a trait that nobody desires. I used to be extremely flaky, always making plans just to break plans. But then I realized how that made me look.

People with integrity make sure others know that they stand by their word. If they make a promise, you can be sure that they will follow through.

16. Emotional Strength

They're typically used to relying on themselves if they enjoy a solitary life. They fight and win their own battles. It may seem a little intimidating to you at first.

Don't let it put you off though. Why would you want to be with an emotionally weak person?

17. Moral Compass

People with integrity are a bully's worst nightmare. They don't put up with insults or degrading language, and are known to stand up for people who can't defend themselves.

Their moral compass is precise; they know what's right and what is wrong, and have a deep conviction for balanced justice.

Last edited by Gnječ on 14/4/2018, 22:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 14/4/2018, 22:23

night sky wrote:
aben wrote:
night sky wrote:
aben wrote:
night sky wrote:ovisi sto znaci dugo..... u drustvu je sat vremena malo a solo dugo.... ja volim solo gustati u kavici i u miru promatrati svijet oko sebe....

pa u društvu. neš vunka sun pojti.
hocu....nisam covjekoljubac, osim biranog.....
people equal shit, ali unda ostaneš doma, to oću reći. nemo smisla pojtiu među ljude ako ne voliš ljude.

ljudi su u 90% slucajeva jeheni napor....cemu trenutke opustanja dati davezu osim ako nije tvoj.... davez :D

jo ih dilin na one ki znaju govoriti i one ki ne znaju. ovi ki znaju, ča se mene tiče moru biti kakovi god oće- osin da su srbi- i jo morin išnjima. ovi ostali, raus, ako nemaju dobre grudi

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 14/4/2018, 22:25

Gnječ wrote:ima ljudi koji vole biti sami. nisu usamljeni nego sami a opet nisu sami jer imaju sebe. malo teško za objasnit. zovu se loneri.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 14/4/2018, 22:38

zoč ste vi doma?

i m shilded in my armor
hiding in my room
safe within my womb
i touch no one
and no one touches me

forumaš po defoltu moro biti otok, osin u nekin slučajevima invalidnosti. jo više skoro i ne pantin život bez interneta, newsgrupa, chatova i na kraju forumov. 
jo sun pijat sira i maslin poli uljen, i ovo popodne se odluči za lakoću postojanja pomoću istarskog merlota. ovo di sun sa je isto ono mesto na kin bi bi i da je sutra su svita. večeras je subota, svi ste mlodi, zoč ste vi doma?

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/4/2018, 22:40

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:ima ljudi koji vole biti sami. nisu usamljeni nego sami a opet nisu sami jer imaju sebe. malo teško za objasnit. zovu se loneri.

nope. nejverojatno koji si ti mamlaz ono ko konj kad mu staviš one zavjese na oči. vidi samo ravno do mrkve ispred njuške i ni livo ni desno.

ta pjesma veze nema s onim što ja pričam. lonely i lone nije isto.

In the poem, “I am a Rock” the poet, Paul Simon, writes a poem that effectively portrays the many feelings of the speaker. ... In other words, he is like a rock without emotions and feelings. In conclusion, Paul Simon has employed a very good metaphor to paint a very strong image of a lonely and bitter man.

Back to top Go down

Post by night sky 14/4/2018, 22:41

gnjec, ne mogu reci da je to gubljenje vremena ali kad tocno znas sto zelis....stvari se posloze na drugaciji nacin....
night sky
night sky

2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/4/2018, 22:46

night sky wrote:gnjec, ne mogu reci da je to gubljenje vremena ali kad tocno znas sto zelis....stvari se posloze na drugaciji nacin....

ne razumijem što je "da je to gubljenje vremena". što pod to gubljenje vremena znači?

Back to top Go down

Post by night sky 14/4/2018, 22:46

aben wrote:
night sky wrote:
aben wrote:
night sky wrote:
aben wrote:

pa u društvu. neš vunka sun pojti.
hocu....nisam covjekoljubac, osim biranog.....
people equal shit, ali unda ostaneš doma, to oću reći. nemo smisla pojtiu među ljude ako ne voliš ljude.

ljudi su u 90% slucajeva jeheni napor....cemu trenutke opustanja dati davezu osim ako nije tvoj.... davez :D

jo ih dilin na one ki znaju govoriti i one ki ne znaju. ovi ki znaju, ča se mene tiče moru biti kakovi god oće- osin da su srbi- i jo morin išnjima. ovi ostali, raus, ako nemaju dobre grudi
eto, aben nije izbirljiv.... a nacin na koji nam to govori je cak i ....ne bas duhovitit....ali nasmije, zabavi :)
night sky
night sky

2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by night sky 14/4/2018, 22:47

Gnječ wrote:
night sky wrote:gnjec, ne mogu reci da je to gubljenje vremena ali kad tocno znas sto zelis....stvari se posloze na drugaciji nacin....

ne razumijem što je "da je to gubljenje vremena". što pod to gubljenje vremena znači?
druzenje sa ljudima koji ti mozda ne odgovaraju....
night sky
night sky

2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 14/4/2018, 22:49

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:

nope. nejverojatno koji si ti mamlaz ono ko konj kad mu staviš one zavjese na oči. vidi samo ravno do mrkve ispred njuške  i ni livo ni desno.

ta pjesma veze nema s onim što ja pričam. lonely i lone nije isto.

In the poem, “I am a Rock” the poet, Paul Simon, writes a poem that effectively portrays the many feelings of the speaker. ... In other words, he is like a rock without emotions and feelings. In conclusion, Paul Simon has employed a very good metaphor to paint a very strong image of a lonely and bitter man.
rock ni ni lonely ni bitter

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by night sky 14/4/2018, 22:50

aben wrote:zoč ste vi doma?

i m shilded in my armor
hiding in my room
safe within my womb
i touch no one
and no one touches me

forumaš po defoltu moro biti otok, osin u nekin slučajevima invalidnosti. jo više skoro i ne pantin život bez interneta, newsgrupa, chatova i na kraju forumov. 
jo sun pijat sira i maslin poli uljen, i ovo popodne se odluči za lakoću postojanja pomoću istarskog merlota. ovo di sun sa je isto ono mesto na kin bi bi i da je sutra su svita. večeras je subota, svi ste mlodi, zoč ste vi doma?
kako si zivio prije interneta?

-------

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com/viewtopic.forum?t=25745
night sky
night sky

2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50