ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 8 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben 3/1/2017, 23:18

Jordan and James made the All-NBA First Team in each of those three seasons. Harden's name, however, didn't appear on any of the three 2015-16 All-NBA teams when they were announced last week. Tops in the league in total points and second in points per game, first by a mile in free throws made and attempted, sixth in both total assists and dimes per game, third in Offensive Win Shares, sixth in total Win Shares, fourth in Value Over Replacement Player, a league-leading 38.1 minutes per game while playing in all 82 contests ... but not a spot as one of the top six guards in the league this season.

aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 3/1/2017, 23:21

socijalistička nba kaznila njegovo nepostojanje obrane xD
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 3/1/2017, 23:28

kic wrote:
socijalistička nba kaznila njegovo nepostojanje obrane xD
zapravo, socijalistički mediji biraju u all nba:

It's been a long held belief of Rockets fans that the national media disrespects the team. People outside our community tend to shake their heads at this — lots of fanbases feel this way — but this year there has been overwhelming proof. Charles Barkley is one of the loudest voices in the NBA sphere and he had to apologize on air to the Rockets because his years of attacks against the organization turned personal. At the very least, we read every day the past two-three years that people hate watching the Rockets play because of Harden's ability to draw fouls.
It had gone too far before, but this is an insane leap. Look at this in a vacuum. This year James Harden:

• Led the league in total points and was second in points per game

• Led the league in minutes and free throws by a goddamn mile

• Led the Rockets to the playoffs with his supporting cast consisting of Dwight Howard — who admitted to not trying — a so/so Trevor Ariza, a tire fire in Ty Lawson, and a rotating cast of characters at power forward so terrible that Ariza started double-digit games at the four.

• Again: maintained averages only three of the 12 greatest players of all time have ever done over the course of a season, and played all 82 games, which no one has ever done with those numbers

This was not your average snubbing. This was a historical, unconscionable collective disrespecting of Harden by the NBA media that I hope will lead to serious introspection on how fairly they treat this team.

a obranbeno je te sezone bi bolji od ostalih guards,
 samo je imo nesriću da su njegovi videi gone viral:)

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 3/1/2017, 23:34

https://www.omicsonline.org/organ-transplant-using-the-free-market-solves-the-problem-2155-9627.1000111.php?aid=910

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/1/2017, 08:44

aben wrote:
oli ti ne zatvaraš vroto svoje kuće?
Oli, oli :)
Joj, ja o posjedovanju, a ti o posjedu :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/1/2017, 09:05

kic wrote:
"dokumentarac"
The story of Aaron Swartz. Utjecaj i kontrola državne vlasti spram dostupnosti podataka na internetu. Sprega velikih korporacija i vlasti...i tako. Ima dobar citat na početku:
Nepravedni zakoni postoje,
hoćemo li se zadovoljiti time da ih poštujemo ili ćemo nastojati da ih izmjenimo,a poštivati ih dok ne uspijemo ili ćemo ih odjednom sve prekršiti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/1/2017, 09:08

aben wrote:
lipo, ne oduzeti ga osim za esencijalno: defence, law and order.
Neki red mora postojati, a? :)

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 4/1/2017, 11:35

mativka wrote:
kic wrote:
"dokumentarac"
The story of Aaron Swartz. Utjecaj i kontrola državne vlasti spram dostupnosti podataka na internetu. Sprega velikih korporacija i vlasti...i tako. Ima dobar citat na početku:  
Nepravedni zakoni postoje,
hoćemo li se zadovoljiti time da ih poštujemo ili ćemo nastojati da ih izmjenimo,a poštivati ih dok ne uspijemo ili ćemo ih odjednom sve prekršiti.
lažna dvojba;
poštivati tribo samo pravedne zakone.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 4/1/2017, 11:42

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
lipo, ne oduzeti ga osim za esencijalno: defence, law and order.
Neki red mora postojati, a? :)

ne moro, ali bi bilo bolje da postoji.
i, normalno, demonopolizirati sve te službe.   

ljudi  teško mogu zamisliti privatne sudove. nojčešća zajerka je da bi todorić imo privatni sud, policiju i vojsku pa bi tlači kmetove.
ali, to ne gre tako.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 4/1/2017, 22:46

kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 4/1/2017, 23:20

gives zero foks, possies..engleski zvuči odlično!
nis doktor, ali čini mi se da ipak postoji depra,
ali zamijeniti being unhappy s depron potpuno liminira mogućnost da se čovik izvuče iz takvog stanja jer se tretiraju posljedice nezadovoljstva a ne uzroci.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 4/1/2017, 23:32

sve u Gulag.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 4/1/2017, 23:33

kako se zove onaj harare, neki dun si posto njegovu knjigu...?

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 4/1/2017, 23:33

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuval_Noah_Harari
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 4/1/2017, 23:51

The right to the pursuit of happiness, originally envisaged as a restraint on state power, has imperceptibly morphed into the right to happiness – as if human beings have a natural right to be happy, and anything which makes us dissatisfied is a violation of our basic human rights, so the state should do something about it. 

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 4/1/2017, 23:53

If famine, plague and war are disappearing, if humankind experiences unprecedented peace and prosperity, and if life expectancy increases dramatically, surely all that will make humans happy, right? Wrong. When Epicurus defined happiness as the supreme good, he warned his disciples that it is hard work to be happy

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 4/1/2017, 23:54

:)
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 5/1/2017, 00:00

Conversely, science says that nobody is ever made happy by getting a promotion, winning the lottery or even finding true love. People are made happy by one thing and one thing only – pleasant sensations in their bodies.

For countless generations our biochemical system adapted to increasing our chances of survival and reproduction, not our happiness. The biochemical system rewards actions conducive to survival and reproduction with pleasant sensations. But these are only an ephemeral sales gimmick. We struggle to get food and mates in order to avoid unpleasant sensations of hunger and to enjoy pleasing tastes and blissful orgasms
If science is right and our happiness is determined by our biochemical system, then the only way to ensure lasting contentment is by rigging this system. Forget economic growth, social reforms and political revolutions: in order to raise global happiness levels, we need to manipulate human biochemistry

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 5/1/2017, 00:04

Since Homo sapiens was not adapted by evolution to experience constant pleasure, if that is what humankind nevertheless wants, ice cream and smartphone games will not do. It will be necessary to change our biochemistry and re-engineer our bodies and minds. So we are working on that. You may debate whether it is good or bad, but it seems that the second great project of the twenty-first century – to ensure global happiness – will involve reengineering Homo sapiens so that it can enjoy everlasting pleasur

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 5/1/2017, 00:10

interesantno je kako praktički sve za čin žudiš, onomu čoviku ki već to imo ni pretjerano zanimljivo. iz toga stvarno tribo izvločiti zaključke, ne u smislu bude i odricanja od žudnje, nego u smislu realnijih očekivanja povrata zadovoljstva od postignutih ciljeva i shodno pametnijeg ulaganja u ciljeve.

jo bi stvarno voli pomrkati kate moss, i žena bi me puštila rekla je, ali borami nis spreman uložiti nišće da bi se to ostvarilo. pa to je samo seks. i dobra priča za bufet.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 5/1/2017, 06:05

pustila te, jer zna da se nce dogoditi nikad hehe..

zato sam ja u svojoj novogodisnjoj poslanici ljudima pozelio manje ocekivanja, i uostalom, mislim da je osjecaj praznine normalan, samo sto neki ocito rade fetis od toga i misle da su posebni, s nihilizmom se treba boriti..  traziti smisao i ispunjenost, kratko smo tu i svi umiremo na kraju? no shit sherlock, next point..

sanjao sam da imam zenu koja me fascinira duhom i prijateljstvom, odmah mi je samoca postala jadna, ne glorificiram samocu, bolje bit u paru s nekim, ne pod svaku cijenu opet ali jel..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next