ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele Empty Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele

Post by epikur37 Fri 28 Jun - 8:22

Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele Putin_epa__1__

RUSKI predsjednik Vladimir Putin rekao je u razgovoru objavljenom u četvrtak da su liberalne vrijednosti prevladane jer ih odbacuje većina građana zapadnih država.
Putin je u razgovoru za Financial Times rekao da je njemačka kancelarka Angela Merkel učinila kardinalnu grešku odlučivši se za liberalnu politiku spram imigracija s Bliskog istoka.
"Liberalna ideja pretpostavlja da se ništa ne treba činiti. Migranti mogu nekažnjeno ubijati, pljačkati i silovati jer se njihova prava kao migranata trebaju štititi. Koja bi to bila prava? Svaki zločin mora imati svoju kaznu", rekao je Putin u razgovoru.
"Liberalna ideja postala je zastarjela. Došla je u sukob s interesom velike većine stanovništva", rekao je.

Putin je rekao da Rusija nije homofobna, no da mu se spremnost Zapada da prihvati homoseksualnost i rodnu neodređenost čini pretjeranom.
"Tradicionalne vrijednosti su stabilnije i važnije milijunima ljudi nego ta liberalna ideja koja, po mom mišljenju, zapravo nestaje."
Putin je također rekao da ima dojam da liberalni krugovi nastoje koristiti probleme kroz koje prolazi Katolička crkva kako bi  je uništili .
https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/putin-liberalne-vrijednosti-su-zastarjele/2096459.aspx?fbclid=IwAR1Z6yNv8_g9UUf-AUONR3YLrpzgl1Eb2PFqaMGeCq9w-hU-LAHnWSUMCMo

Putko, care.
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele Empty Re: Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele

Post by catabbath Fri 28 Jun - 8:46

Liberalizam je passe' ali sustav koji je građen desetljećima se normalno opire, još nas pojačano bombardiraju liberalizmom, od medija do škola.

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele Empty Re: Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele

Post by mutava baštarda Fri 28 Jun - 8:53

epikur37 wrote:Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele Putin_epa__1__

RUSKI predsjednik Vladimir Putin rekao je u razgovoru objavljenom u četvrtak da su liberalne vrijednosti prevladane jer ih odbacuje većina građana zapadnih država.
Putin je u razgovoru za Financial Times rekao da je njemačka kancelarka Angela Merkel učinila kardinalnu grešku odlučivši se za liberalnu politiku spram imigracija s Bliskog istoka.
"Liberalna ideja pretpostavlja da se ništa ne treba činiti. Migranti mogu nekažnjeno ubijati, pljačkati i silovati jer se njihova prava kao migranata trebaju štititi. Koja bi to bila prava? Svaki zločin mora imati svoju kaznu", rekao je Putin u razgovoru.
"Liberalna ideja postala je zastarjela. Došla je u sukob s interesom velike većine stanovništva", rekao je.

Putin je rekao da Rusija nije homofobna, no da mu se spremnost Zapada da prihvati homoseksualnost i rodnu neodređenost čini pretjeranom.
"Tradicionalne vrijednosti su stabilnije i važnije milijunima ljudi nego ta liberalna ideja koja, po mom mišljenju, zapravo nestaje."
Putin je također rekao da ima dojam da liberalni krugovi nastoje koristiti probleme kroz koje prolazi Katolička crkva kako bi  je uništili .
https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/putin-liberalne-vrijednosti-su-zastarjele/2096459.aspx?fbclid=IwAR1Z6yNv8_g9UUf-AUONR3YLrpzgl1Eb2PFqaMGeCq9w-hU-LAHnWSUMCMo

Putko, care.
Treba poslati još dvi, tri divizije da brane Baltičke zemlje i Ukrajinu od konzervativizma koji prijeti s istoka....

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Fri 28 Jun - 9:03

mutava baštarda wrote:
epikur37 wrote:Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele Putin_epa__1__

Putko, care.
Treba poslati još dvi, tri divizije da brane Baltičke zemlje i Ukrajinu od konzervativizma koji prijeti s istoka....

Pederska prava na kušnji :D
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Fri 28 Jun - 11:00

Lionel Barber: Did Angela Merkel makea mistake.
Vladimir Putin: Cardinal mistake. One can criticise Trump for his intention to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. It could be going too far. Yes, maybe so. I am not arguing about this point. But he had to do something about the huge inflow of migrants and narcotics.
Nobody is doing anything. They say this is bad and that is bad as well. Tell me, what is good then? What should be done? Nobody has proposed anything. I do not mean that a wall must be built or tariffs raised by 5 percent annually in the economic relations with Mexico. This is not what I am saying, yet something must be done. He is at least looking for a solution.
What am I driving at? Those who are concerned about this, ordinary Americans, they look at this and say, Good for him, at least he is doing something, suggesting ideas and looking for a solution.
As for the liberal idea, its proponents are not doing anything. They say that all is well, that everything is as it should be. But is it? They are sitting in their cosy offices, while those who are facing the problem every day in Texas or Florida are not happy, they will soon have problems of their own. Does anyone think about them?
The same is happening in Europe. I discussed this with many of my colleagues, but nobody has the answer. The say they cannot pursue a hard-line policy for various reasons. Why exactly? Just because. We have the law, they say. Well, then change the law!
We have quite a few problems of our own in this sphere as well. We have open borders with the former Soviet republics, but their people at least speak Russian. Do you see what I mean? And besides, we in Russia have taken steps to streamline the situation in this sphere. We are now working in the countries from which the migrants come, teaching Russian at their schools, and we are also working with them here. We have toughened the legislation to show that migrants must respect the laws, customs and culture of the country. 
In other words, the situation is not simple in Russia either, but we have started working to improve it. Whereas the liberal idea presupposes that nothing needs to be done. The migrants can kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights as migrants must be protected. What rights are these? Every crime must have its punishment.
So, the liberal idea has become obsolete. It has come into conflict with the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population. Or take the traditional values. I am not trying to insult anyone, because we have been condemned for our alleged homophobia as it is. But we have no problems with LGBT persons. God forbid, let them live as they wish. But some things do appear excessive to us.
They claim now that children can play five or six gender roles. I cannot even say exactly what genders these are, I have no notion. Let everyone be happy, we have no problem with that. But this must not be allowed to overshadow the culture, traditions and traditional family values of millions of people making up the core population.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Fri 28 Jun - 11:03

Vladimir Putin: It should play its current role.It [religion] cannot be pushed out of this cultural space. We should not abuse anything.
Russia is an Orthodox Christian nation, and there have always been problems between Orthodox Christianity and the Catholic world. This is exactly why I will now say a few words about Catholics. Are there any problems there? Yes, there are, but they cannot be over-exaggerated and used for destroying the Roman Catholic Church itself. This is what cannot be done.
Sometimes, I get the feeling that these liberal circles are beginning to use certain elements and problems of the Catholic Church as a tool for destroying the Church itself. This is what I consider to be incorrect and dangerous. 
All right, have we forgotten that all of us live in a world based on Biblical values? Even atheists and everyone else live in this world. We do not have to think about this every day, attend church and pray, thereby showing that we are devout Christians or Muslims or Jews. However, deep inside, there must be some fundamental human rules and moral values. In this sense, traditional values are more stable and more important for millions of people than this liberal idea, which, in my opinion, is really ceasing to exist. 
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Fri 28 Jun - 11:09

epikur37 wrote:
"Liberalna ideja pretpostavlja da se ništa ne treba činiti. Migranti mogu nekažnjeno ubijati, pljačkati i silovati jer se njihova prava kao migranata trebaju štititi. "

Smrad zaostali četnički!
Rusija nikad neće u Europsku uniju i NATO!
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Fri 28 Jun - 11:13

Koliko je Rusija otvorila poglavlja u pregovorima za prijem u EU?

Još ni jedno.
Nikad ih neće primiti! Ni za 100 godina!
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Fri 28 Jun - 11:43

crvenkasti wrote:Koliko je Rusija otvorila poglavlja u pregovorima za prijem u EU?

Još ni jedno.
Nikad ih neće primiti! Ni za 100 godina!

glupi rusi, ostat će zauvijek na balkanu a vjerojatno će im ukinuti i mekdonalds
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda Fri 28 Jun - 16:10

Putko primitivac...

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov Fri 28 Jun - 17:01

Hektorović wrote:
Vladimir Putin: Cardinal mistake. One can criticise Trump for his intention to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. It could be going too far. Yes, maybe so. I am not arguing about this point. But he had to do something about the huge inflow of migrants and narcotics.
Nobody is doing anything. They say this is bad and that is bad as well. Tell me, what is good then? What should be done? Nobody has proposed anything. I do not mean that a wall must be built or tariffs raised by 5 percent annually in the economic relations with Mexico. This is not what I am saying, yet something must be done. He is at least looking for a solution.
What am I driving at? Those who are concerned about this, ordinary Americans, they look at this and say, Good for him, at least he is doing something, suggesting ideas and looking for a solution.
As for the liberal idea, its proponents are not doing anything. They say that all is well, that everything is as it should be. But is it? They are sitting in their cosy offices, while those who are facing the problem every day in Texas or Florida are not happy, they will soon have problems of their own. Does anyone think about them?
The same is happening in Europe. I discussed this with many of my colleagues, but nobody has the answer. The say they cannot pursue a hard-line policy for various reasons. Why exactly? Just because. We have the law, they say. Well, then change the law!
We have quite a few problems of our own in this sphere as well. We have open borders with the former Soviet republics, but their people at least speak Russian. Do you see what I mean? And besides, we in Russia have taken steps to streamline the situation in this sphere. We are now working in the countries from which the migrants come, teaching Russian at their schools, and we are also working with them here. We have toughened the legislation to show that migrants must respect the laws, customs and culture of the country. 
In other words, the situation is not simple in Russia either, but we have started working to improve it. Whereas the liberal idea presupposes that nothing needs to be done. The migrants can kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights as migrants must be protected. What rights are these? Every crime must have its punishment.
So, the liberal idea has become obsolete. It has come into conflict with the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population. Or take the traditional values. I am not trying to insult anyone, because we have been condemned for our alleged homophobia as it is. But we have no problems with LGBT persons. God forbid, let them live as they wish. But some things do appear excessive to us.
They claim now that children can play five or six gender roles. I cannot even say exactly what genders these are, I have no notion. Let everyone be happy, we have no problem with that. But this must not be allowed to overshadow the culture, traditions and traditional family values of millions of people making up the core population.
But we have no problems with LGBT persons. God forbid, let them live as they wish.

sta je to nego liberalizam
ovo drugo sto putin navodi nema veze sa klasicnim liberalizmom nego ima sa lijevim idejama kamufliranim u liberalizam
 I globalizmom koji se kroz njih natura 
gej parade koje se namecu drugacijima pod prijetnjom sankcija od drzave koja "drzi pistol" u tom odnosu nisu liberalne
da ne govorim naturanje ideologije kroz institucije drzave, pogotovo skolstvo, nema veze sa liberalizmom nego sa kontrolom misli ideja I moralnih stavova
tu nema nista liberalno
u biti liberalizmu su suprotnost sve lijeve politicke struje, socijalizam, komunizam, fasizam
 i tirani I totalitaristi
sad ne znam di bi tu putin dobro zalego
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov Fri 28 Jun - 17:02

mutava baštarda wrote:Putko primitivac...
politicki oportunist
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus Fri 28 Jun - 17:19

treba bombardirat rusiju odakle mu drskosti da propituje zapadne vrijednosti poput pederluka

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Fri 28 Jun - 20:48

marcellus wrote:treba bombardirat  rusiju odakle mu drskosti da propituje zapadne vrijednosti poput pederluka

:O
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Fri 28 Jun - 20:59

I never would have thought I'd hear something like that from you.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Fri 28 Jun - 22:16

Hektorović wrote:

Svaka mu je ki u Njegoša  :tu

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal Fri 28 Jun - 22:23

ne bi ih okarakterizirala zastarjelim nego štetnim
i vjera postoji od postanka svijeta, kruh također ali nisu odbačeni jer nisu štetni
vjeru odbacuju samo oni koji čine štetu pa im vjersko tumačenje nije u skladu s postupcima
takvi su izmislili liberalizam

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by debotoijusto Fri 28 Jun - 22:32

odlicno KGB lik prodaje pricu , ,mora se priznat
debotoijusto
debotoijusto

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Fri 28 Jun - 23:43

jutarnji

Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele Putin
[size=14][size=14]SUMMIT G20

INTERVJU VLADIMIRA PUTINA O KOJEM SVI PRIČAJU Britaniju je opužio da laže, popljuvao liberale, gay zajednici poručio da pretjeruju, a onda je došla na red Angela Merkel: 'Dopustila im je da ubijaju, pljačkaju i nekažnjeno siluju!'

[/size]
[/size]

Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov Sat 29 Jun - 0:14

Hektorović wrote:jutarnji

Putin: Liberalne vrijednosti su zastarjele Putin
SUMMIT G20

INTERVJU VLADIMIRA PUTINA O KOJEM SVI PRIČAJU Britaniju je opužio da laže, popljuvao liberale, gay zajednici poručio da pretjeruju, a onda je došla na red Angela Merkel: 'Dopustila im je da ubijaju, pljačkaju i nekažnjeno siluju!'

.  U pozadini summita stoje velike podjele oko niza gorućih pitanja - od klimatskih promjena, preko Irana, do protekcionizma i globalne trgovine. Japanski diplomati tvrde da će biti vrlo teško pomiriti sva ta suprotstavljena stajališta. Jedno od najtežih pitanja trenutno se čini Iran. Trump bi želio podršku za svoju tvrdolinijašku politiku prema toj zemlji, no zasad mu ne ide. EU, pak, primjerice prijeti vetom na zajedničku izjavu ne bude li primjereno adresirala klimatske promjene.

u atmosferi je 0,041% CO2
od toga prirodna emisija uzrokuje 97%
ljudski factor 3%
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next