ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Go down

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Empty Re: Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu

Post by RayMabus 24/10/2022, 00:54

SPECIJALNA ruska vojna operacija u Ukrajini traje 242 dana.

Specijalni vojni pušing Rusije traje 242 dana. A nigdje sunca da obasja razočarana lica rusofila i velikorusa.

RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 24/10/2022, 04:11

Detalji:

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1584128393510952960

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 24/10/2022, 05:27

https://www.syriahr.com/en/272927/

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Screenshot-6740
Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Screenshot-6739

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 24/10/2022, 05:43

Nevjerojatno mi je koliko puta je Bahmut već bio "oslobožden",
na ovo forumu barem pe'šes' puta.
Nećete u Bahmut, niste niprije... :D

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Screenshot-6741

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann 24/10/2022, 09:46

Za dobro jutro...

⚡ Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine
(23 October 2022)

Part 1 (See Part 2 (https://t.me/mod_russia_en/4670))

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation. 

In the past 24 hours, the Russian Armed Forces have continued launching attacks by high-precision long-range air-based armament at the military control and energy systems of Ukraine. All the assigned targets have been neutralised. 

◽In the Kupyansk direction, the enemy made attempts with up to two motorised infantry companies to attack the Russian troops' positions in the direction of Kuzemovka (Lugansk People's Republic) and Berestovoye (Kharkov region).

💥 All the enemy attacks have been repelled. Artillery fire and active actions of Russian troops annihilated more than 20 Ukrainian personnel, 2 armoured personnel carriers, and 1 car. 

◽In the Krasny Liman direction, the enemy attempted to break through with a reinforced motorised infantry battalion the defence of Russian troops close to Novosadovoye (Donetsk People's Republic) and Torskoye forestry. 

💥 Russian airstrikes and concentrated artillery fire from pre-prepared lines inflicted fire damage on the AFU units. About 70 Ukrainian personnel, three infantry fighting vehicles, seven armoured personnel carriers, and three pickup trucks were destroyed. 

◽In the South-Donetsk direction, the enemy attacked the Russian positions with the forces of two company tactical groups reinforced with tanks in the directions of Novomikhailovka, Nikolskoye, and Slavnoye (Donetsk People's Republic).

💥 Artillery fire stopped and dispersed the hostile units. More than 40 Ukrainian servicemen, seven armored fighting vehicles, and four cars were destroyed. 

◽In the Nykolayev–Krivoy Rog direction, the enemy with a reinforced motorised infantry battalion failed to attack the Russian positions in the directions of Bruskinskoye, Pyatikhatki, Koshara, Sukhanovo, and Ishchenko (Kherson region).

💥 All the attacks have been successfully repulsed by the Russian troops. The enemy has been driven back to its initial positions. More than 90 Ukrainian personnel, 3 tanks, and 8 armoured fighting vehicles were destroyed. 

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #report 
@mod_russia_en

⚡ Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine
(23 October 2022)

Part 2 (See Part 1 (https://t.me/mod_russia_en/4669))

💥 Operational-tactical and army aviation, missile troops and artillery strikes eliminated: the AFU command post close to Novotavrichnoye (Zaporozhye region), AFU units near Novaya Kamenka, Pyatikhatki, and Novaya Kaluga (Kherson region), Yampol, Novoukrainka, and Kirovsk (Donetsk People's Republic), and Izyumskoye (Kharkov region); 67 artillery units at the firing positions, manpower, and military hardware in 167 areas.

💥 5 AFU munition depots were annihilated near Kupyansk-Uzlovoy and Dvurechnaya (Kharkov region), Trifonovka (Kherson region), Torskoye (Donetsk People's Republic), and the city of Nikolayev.

💥 1 oil terminal storing diesel fuel for AFU military hardware was destroyed close to Alekseyevka (Dnepropetrovsk region).

💥 A fuel depot was eliminated near the village of Smela (Cherkasy region), where more than 100,000 tonnes of aviation fuel for the Ukrainian Air Force were stored. 

💥 In the past 24 hours, air defence systems shot down 15 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) close to Staritsa, Ishchenka, Borozenskoye, Tokarevka (Kherson region), Lyubimovka (Zaporozhye region), Yegorovka, Staromayorskoe, Blagoveschenka (Donetsk People's Republic), Verkhnyaya Duvanka, Kuzemovka, and Oborotnovka (Lugansk People's Republic). 

◽ Moreover, 6 projectiles of the American HIMARS MLRS and 1 HARM high-speed anti-radiation missile were intercepted close to Kakhovka (Kherson region) and Svatovo (Lugansk People's Republic).

📊 In total, 325 airplanes and 162 helicopters, 2,323 unmanned aerial vehicles, 383 anti-aircraft missile systems, 5,997 tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, 874 combat vehicles equipped with multiple rocket-launching systems, 3,517 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 6,720 units of special military hardware have been destroyed during the special military operation. 

❗Kiev regime continues its provocations aimed at creating a possible technological disaster at the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant.

◽ During the day, the artillery of the Armed Forces of Ukraine fired more than 30 artillery shells targeting eastern outskirts of Energodar and the territory adjacent to the nuclear power plant. The strikes were carried out from the AFU-controlled areas of Nikopol and Chervonogrigorovka (Dnepropetrovsk region).

◽The hostile firepower has been neutralised by Russian artillery's counter-attack. 

⚠ There are no casualties and destruction at the station. The radiation environment remains normal.

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann 24/10/2022, 09:47

Nesto sto govori da se ljuctvo ukrajinsko prebrzo trosi..SVI MUSKARCI DO 60 GODINA

🇺🇦⚡Kiev authorities announced the continuation of mobilization in Ukraine

“The subpoena should be expected by all males liable for military service under the age of 60. Raids during which subpoenas are issued will continue. They can be issued anywhere and at any time of the day,” said Kiev’s chief military commissar Yuriy Maksimov.

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann 24/10/2022, 09:50

Sa kim u stvari Rusija ratuje...cijim financijskim i vojnim resursima...

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Photo_80

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann 24/10/2022, 09:54

⚔SITREP⚔ 

Ukrainian army concentrates troops in attempt to assault Kremennaya, Donetsk Republic, with offensive expected on wide section of front lines in West Russia, though Kiev forces have so far bee unable to break through Russian-led lines onto Kremennaya-Svyatovo highway, which has stalled Ukrainian efforts to mount offensive.

Russian forces continue assault towards Artyomovsk-Bakhmut, Donetsk Republic, West Russia, as Russian-led artillery targets Ukrainian army positions across entirety of front lines and prepares engineering equipment to support advancing troops.

Subscribe @IntelRepublic

maps

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Photo_81

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann 24/10/2022, 10:02

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Photo_82

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 24/10/2022, 10:04

Hartmann wrote:Sa kim u stvari Rusija ratuje...cijim financijskim i vojnim resursima...

te države ne sudjeluju aktivno u sukobu...
za razliku od primjerice, irana...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 24/10/2022, 10:07

+470?  Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 1f633

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Screenshot-6743

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 24/10/2022, 10:34

Hartmann wrote:Sa kim u stvari Rusija ratuje...cijim financijskim i vojnim resursima...

zanimljivo, izgleda da su svi u krivu, jedino je rusija u pravu
al, nitko to ne kuži

to ti je ko ono...upozorenje vozačima, na autocesti se vozilo kreće u suprotnom smjeru...
a Mujo će...ma šta jedno, stotine njih!

2017-10-06

Šandor Winnetou likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 24/10/2022, 10:35

Hartmann wrote:Nesto sto govori da se ljuctvo ukrajinsko prebrzo trosi..SVI MUSKARCI DO 60 GODINA

🇺🇦⚡Kiev authorities announced the continuation of mobilization in Ukraine

“The subpoena should be expected by all males liable for military service under the age of 60. Raids during which subpoenas are issued will continue. They can be issued anywhere and at any time of the day,” said Kiev’s chief military commissar Yuriy Maksimov.

Joj da dajte nam ti i Ringo objasnite kako based Putin igra 4d šah kojeg ovi ne kuže i zapravo na terenu rastura i NATO i globalističkopedersku judeomasonsku elitu i kako će nakon sto potaraca ukrajinske naci pedere za tri dana gol do pasa na medvjedu ujahat u Berlin
Drk-drk Putin, Špric-špric Putin

2014-04-16

Šandor Winnetou likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann 24/10/2022, 10:35

The army of Ukraine needs to be "reinforced", all men liable for military service under the age of 60 should expect a summons, said the head of the Kyiv military registration and enlistment office Yuriy Maksimov.

"There is a need for additional staffing, additions. We must increase our potential <...>. Of course, we must have a large number of personnel of the defense forces. I believe that mobilization will continue. This is a necessity," he said in an interview with a Ukrainian agency TSN.

Maksimov believes that the mobilization will continue in 2023. He also noted that there are no restrictions on the place of delivery of summons.

Tass

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann 24/10/2022, 10:37

Ubijeni hrvatski placenik..

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 Photo_83

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 24/10/2022, 10:56

na žalost...još sredinom rujna :(
humanitarac velikog srca, počivao u miru...slava mu!

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora 24/10/2022, 11:07

crvenkasti wrote:Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 9 FfsZmogWYAcSVrp?format=jpg&name=small
tako je 
ako ima pamaetnih ljudi na Zemlji, onda su ili ljevičari, marksisti ili općenito antifašisti
ostalo je šrot i ubojice života na Zemlji

2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 24/10/2022, 11:13

Užas! Nijemci u gradu Plauenu prosvjeduju i traže mir s Rusijom!

FRIEDEN MIT RUSSLAND

------------------------

Ako itko ima razlog da ne podnosi Ruse i želi im se osvetiti, onda su to Nijemci.

Ništa ne razumijem! Kak?

crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 24/10/2022, 11:28

Nisu Nijemci više ono što su bili!

Čim su malo gladni i hladno im je, odmah traže mir s Rusijom.

Da je Hitler tako razmišljao, nikad ne bi došao ni blizu Moskve, Lenjigrada i Staljingrada.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora 24/10/2022, 11:55

crvenkasti wrote:Nisu Nijemci više ono što su bili!

Čim su malo gladni i hladno im je, odmah traže mir s Rusijom.

Da je Hitler tako razmišljao, nikad ne bi došao ni blizu Moskve, Lenjigrada i Staljingrada.

pa da 
ustvari je povijest ono što se nikada ne nauči i nije nikakav učitelj života 
da je , valjda bi se ova  gamad sjetila tko ih je izvukao iz ralja nacizma 

ali jok 
sad opet svi gude u isto ludilo protiv Rusije , u izolacionizam 
i to mi nije ljudski ni pošteno

2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 24/10/2022, 11:58

Posada : 3 + 7(8).

Eroo