ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.2 biliona dolara namjenjenih za infrastrukturu ne odnosi se samo na ceste, mostove, nadvoznjake, nego i na equity

Go down

1.2 biliona dolara namjenjenih za infrastrukturu ne odnosi se samo na ceste, mostove, nadvoznjake, nego i na equity Empty 1.2 biliona dolara namjenjenih za infrastrukturu ne odnosi se samo na ceste, mostove, nadvoznjake, nego i na equity

Post by prckov 29/1/2022, 13:45

naime kako veli pete butigieg prioritet ureda za transport je equity, to jest promijenit radnike u transport industriji koji su tradicionalno bijeli muskarci, treba uvest diversity u industriju u kojoj vec sad fali radnika anyway
(da opet napomenem, njegov otac je preveo gramscija na engleski i drzao gramsci klub u americi kao veliki ljubitelj njegovog djela. Sin mu je gej pa stoga pripada potlacenoj grupi u hetero, patrijarhalnom krscanskom kapitalistickom sistemu)

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

1.2 biliona dolara namjenjenih za infrastrukturu ne odnosi se samo na ceste, mostove, nadvoznjake, nego i na equity Empty Re: 1.2 biliona dolara namjenjenih za infrastrukturu ne odnosi se samo na ceste, mostove, nadvoznjake, nego i na equity

Post by crvenkasti 29/1/2022, 13:48

koliko je to, bilion?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

1.2 biliona dolara namjenjenih za infrastrukturu ne odnosi se samo na ceste, mostove, nadvoznjake, nego i na equity Empty Re: 1.2 biliona dolara namjenjenih za infrastrukturu ne odnosi se samo na ceste, mostove, nadvoznjake, nego i na equity

Post by prckov 29/1/2022, 13:52

crvenkasti wrote:koliko je to, bilion?
1 000 000 000 000
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 29/1/2022, 14:00

prckov wrote:
1 000 000 000 000

Dadada, ti je Amerima trilion.

Nama je triljun 10 ^ 18
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/1/2022, 14:02

Njima je billion kaj je nama milijarda iliti 109.

A ovo kaj je Prcko napisal njima je trillion ak se ne varam.

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 29/1/2022, 14:05

Sovak wrote:

Njima je billion kaj je nama milijarda iliti 109.

A ovo kaj je Prcko napisal njima je trillion ak se ne varam.
da, njima je to trilion
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 29/1/2022, 14:07

takodje ce se ta lova ulozit na kamere, tako da se rasisticki policajci izbjegnu na putevima
putevi moraju bit racist-free

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 29/1/2022, 14:09

mora se ulozit u sigurnost punika tako sto ce se razmotrit vrsta vozila i brzine koje ce bit moguce uz naravno i zastitu od co2 zagadjenja
smrtnost na puteima mora bit 100% sprijecena
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 29/1/2022, 14:11

prckov wrote:mora se ulozit u sigurnost punika tako sto ce se razmotrit vrsta vozila i brzine koje ce bit moguce uz naravno i zastitu od co2 zagadjenja

Another crisis
A:   do you know how many times americans had their feet bitten by alligators last year?
B:  no
A: 3 618 524  times
B:  was that the number of feet or the number of people?
A:  i think it's number of people bitten by alligators, you devide by two to get the number of people
B:  well, what if the same aligator bit the same person's foot more the once
A:  well i gues that would reduce the number of people little further, but i think you're missing the point
B:  wait the minute, it could have been just one alligator bitting one person 3 618 524  times
A:  you're being frivolous about a crisis
B:  a crisis..says who?
A:  the a.c.t.  alligator crisis team
B:  but who are they?
A:  a group of concerned citizens were formed the public interest organization to help victims of alligators   
B:  well, how do they help, do they jump on alligators and pill them off the people?
A:  don't be rediculous, they engage in programs of public awareness, therapy for the victims, colection of information and statistics and public interest lobying to get good laws and policies in areas where there are alligators
B:  do they get paid for this by any chance?
A:  well they have to eat like everybody else
B:  in other words they get buck out of all this?
A:  but they're not in it for the money, they are non-profit organization
B:  what difference does it make whether the money they get is called profit or something else
A:  you're being very difficult 
B:  no, i just want to know who these people are who make money by throwing a scare into us about alligators
A:  you're looking at this all wrong, there's an alligator crisis and they are performing a public service by making us aware of it 
B:  well how do i know there is an alligator crisis?
A:  they tell you
B:  i know a used car dealer who tells me he's got a great bargain for me but i don't believe him
A:  thats different
B:  who collects all this statistics that they throw around 
A:  they do, that's part of their public service
B:  but the bigger their numbers are the more money they can expect to get, right?
A:  i don't know why you keep talking about money when i have already told you they are non-profit organization
B:  but the more scared they can make us the more we donate, right?
A:  well i would certainly hope that more public awareness would lead to increased private donations, and more government funding
B:  oh, they get their hands in the taxpayers pocket too
A:  i can see it's hopeless talking to you, where would we all be if everybody had your attitude   
B:  we would have fewer people running around trying to scare the daylights out of us, and we would have more money in our vallets  

thomas sowell
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/1/2022, 20:06

prckov wrote:
prckov wrote:mora se ulozit u sigurnost punika tako sto ce se razmotrit vrsta vozila i brzine koje ce bit moguce uz naravno i zastitu od co2 zagadjenja

Another crisis
A:   do you know how many times americans had their feet bitten by alligators last year?
B:  no
A: 3 618 524  times
B:  was that the number of feet or the number of people?
A:  i think it's number of people bitten by alligators, you devide by two to get the number of people
B:  well, what if the same aligator bit the same person's foot more the once
A:  well i gues that would reduce the number of people little further, but i think you're missing the point
B:  wait the minute, it could have been just one alligator bitting one person 3 618 524  times
A:  you're being frivolous about a crisis
B:  a crisis..says who?
A:  the a.c.t.  alligator crisis team
B:  but who are they?
A:  a group of concerned citizens were formed the public interest organization to help victims of alligators   
B:  well, how do they help, do they jump on alligators and pill them off the people?
A:  don't be rediculous, they engage in programs of public awareness, therapy for the victims, colection of information and statistics and public interest lobying to get good laws and policies in areas where there are alligators
B:  do they get paid for this by any chance?
A:  well they have to eat like everybody else
B:  in other words they get buck out of all this?
A:  but they're not in it for the money, they are non-profit organization
B:  what difference does it make whether the money they get is called profit or something else
A:  you're being very difficult 
B:  no, i just want to know who these people are who make money by throwing a scare into us about alligators
A:  you're looking at this all wrong, there's an alligator crisis and they are performing a public service by making us aware of it 
B:  well how do i know there is an alligator crisis?
A:  they tell you
B:  i know a used car dealer who tells me he's got a great bargain for me but i don't believe him
A:  thats different
B:  who collects all this statistics that they throw around 
A:  they do, that's part of their public service
B:  but the bigger their numbers are the more money they can expect to get, right?
A:  i don't know why you keep talking about money when i have already told you they are non-profit organization
B:  but the more scared they can make us the more we donate, right?
A:  well i would certainly hope that more public awareness would lead to increased private donations, and more government funding
B:  oh, they get their hands in the taxpayers pocket too
A:  i can see it's hopeless talking to you, where would we all be if everybody had your attitude   
B:  we would have fewer people running around trying to scare the daylights out of us, and we would have more money in our vallets  

thomas sowell

Oi ... wtf is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down