ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korona novosti i spoznaje

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down

Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 24 Empty Re: Korona novosti i spoznaje

Post by mutava baštarda 13/11/2021, 20:29

Sin Admirala Loše, genetičar poziva pseudoznanstvenike na javnu raspravu...

mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/2021, 22:40

Dangerous New Revelations —-Leaky Blood Vessels: An Unknown Danger of COVID-19 Vaccination

In this letter to physicians, Doctors for Covid Ethics explains why recent findings regarding vaccine-immune interactions suggest that “vascular damage and leakage” is likely to occur following COVID-19 vaccination. The findings add to work published last year showing that spike protein in the bloodstream directs an immune factor known as complement to attack the inner vessel lining, resulting in damage and leakiness of the vessels.

The severity of this effect can be expected to intensify with each injection, rendering booster shots “uniquely dangerous”.

The letter explains why booster shots can be expected to cause increasingly severe “vascular injury occurring at multiple sites throughout the body” with “potentially devastating effects.” Given that no clinical trials have examined booster shots and their impact upon this foreseeable vaccine-immune pathway, we ask the question: “Are we about to witness the birth of an entirely new world of autoimmune disease?”

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Complement-activation-and-vaccines.pdf

Dear colleague:

Six months ago, we laid out the reasons for our fears that gene-based vaccines were potentially dangerous [1].

These concerns were based primarily on the expectation that the vaccine would through lymphatic transport soon enter the circulation, where it would be taken up by the endothelial cells. These cells would then start producing the spike protein, which would cause them to be attacked and destroyed by cytotoxic T- lymphocytes.

The resulting lesions would give rise to platelet activation and blood clot formation.

Since then, clotting abnormalities have indeed taken center stage as propagators of adverse events following vaccinations. Rapid entry of the vaccine into the bloodstream has been confirmed, as has rapid appearance of expressed spike protein in the bloodstream.

Activation of clotting is very common even in those without characteristic or lasting symptoms, but the number of grave adverse events caused by this mechanism—heart attack, stroke, cerebral sinus venous thrombosis, and others—is very high.

With this letter, your attention is directed to a second autoimmune pathway that will be triggered simultaneously with the activation of cytotoxic T-lymphocytes.

We predict that this pathway will cause damage to and leakiness of blood vessels, with consequences that are far-reaching and profound, particularly upon repeated vaccination. This second autoimmune pathway will render booster shots uniquely dangerous.

1. The proposed mechanism

The first injection will induce the expression of spike protein, and the formation of specific antibodies to it. Re-vaccination will lead to a second round of spike protein production, including in endothelial cells. The antibodies, now already present, will bind to these spikes and will direct attack of the complement system to these cells. Neutrophil granulocytes, too, will be activated by antibodies bound to the endothelial cells. Vascular damage and leakage will ensue.

1.1. Evidence that SARS-CoV-2 spikes provoke complement attack on vessels

Investigations published last year by Jeffrey Laurence and colleagues [2] have establishedthat spike proteins direct complement attack to the inner vessel lining. The authors showed that spike proteins released from the lungs of COVID-19 patients travelled via the circulation to attach at distant sites to the inner vessel lining, i.e. the endothelial cells.

Leukocytes and the complement system became activated precisely at those sites, which resulted in damage and leakiness of the vessels.

Why this occurred became evident only recently, through several discoveries that we have discussed in a previous letter to physicians [3]. Specifically, the immune system of all individuals is already primed to respond to coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2, most likely through cross-immunity with widespread respiratory human coronavirus strains.

This immunological memory causes antibody production to commence early on during SARS-CoV-2 infection [4–7]. Thus, antibodies will already be there to bind the spike proteins when these become stranded in the vessel linings. This inevitably triggers activation of the complement cascade.

1.2. The effect of booster shots

Repeat injections of gene-based “vaccines” are bound to intensify and reproduce this basic event wherever the newly expressed spike protein appears on the vessel lining. Spike protein-induced complement attack on vessels has been shown to evoke a plethora of skin lesions in COVID-19 patients [8].

These show a striking resemblance to some of those which are now being reported in vaccinated individuals [9]. Complement- mediated vascular injury occurring at multiple sites throughout the body will have potentially devastating effects not only on the health of the vaccinated individual, but also on pregnancy and fertility.

Complement will also likely potentiate coagulation abnormalities via yet another pathway. Spike protein molecules, known to be released into the bloodstream shortly after vaccination [5] will bind to platelets, marking them as targets for antibody binding.

Subsequent attack by complement must be expected to cause platelet destruction, possibly culminating in immune thrombocytopenic purpura. This, too, has been clinically observed after vaccination [10–13].

With regard to long term effects of re-vaccination, what will happen when the “vaccines” seep out of damaged blood vessels and reach the organs of the body? Will gene uptake and spike production then mark each and every cell type for destruction by killer lymphocytes? Are we about to witness the birth of an entirely new world of autoimmune disease?

1.3. Conclusion

It is beyond question that repeated vaccinations carry serious and unprecedented risks as outlined above.

While government officials, authorities and vaccine manufacturers may remain ignorant of the medical implications of such findings, any physician in possession of this knowledge cannot administer repeated COVID-19 vaccination in good conscience, nor in good faith.

Under no circumstances is it acceptable for a doctor to knowingly inflict harm on a patient.

ALL PHYSICIANS ARE HEREWITH CALLED ON TO RECONSIDER THE ETHICAL ISSUES SURROUNDING COVID-19 VACCINATION.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/2021, 22:47

E da!

Dragi nasi glupikakurac... Je li vam cudno sto nam je kreditni rejting naglo skocio?

Mislite li i dalje da je sav ovaj pritisak zbog zdravlja gradjana?

A mooozda, samo mozda, bi to moglo biti zato jer isplata sredstava EU ovisi o postotku cijepljenih s pragom od 75% navise...

Dakle, sav ovaj pritisak na necijepljene, sve ove monade s covid potvrdama nisu nista drugo nego zbog novca.

Evo vam pa si proucavajte..  

https://vaccinetracker.ecdc.europa.eu/public/extensions/COVID-19/vaccine-tracker.html?fbclid=IwAR1A2Cnj6UCYLO8nsQpjDp4BBZ8C6J9Kn7l1orqPV3yoR9sbl7qlQCjenp8#uptake-tab

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 13/11/2021, 23:01

mutava baštarda wrote:Sin Admirala Loše, genetičar poziva pseudoznanstvenike na javnu raspravu...

Ovo je isto ka miting istine:)

Jebiga, prosvjedi su ljevičarska igračka, i nemoguće je prosvjedovati i ne biti gay

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 13/11/2021, 23:06

aben wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:Sin Admirala Loše, genetičar poziva pseudoznanstvenike na javnu raspravu...

Jebiga, prosvjedi su ljevičarska igračka, i nemoguće je prosvjedovati i ne biti gay

Klin se klinom izbija

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/2021, 23:13

violator wrote:E da!

Dragi nasi glupikakurac... Je li vam cudno sto nam je kreditni rejting naglo skocio?

A mooozda, samo mozda, bi to moglo biti zato jer isplata sredstava EU ovisi o postotku cijepljenih s pragom od 75% navise...

Dakle, sav ovaj pritisak na necijepljene, sve ove monade s covid potvrdama nisu nista drugo nego zbog novca.

https://vaccinetracker.ecdc.europa.eu/public/extensions/COVID-19/vaccine-tracker.html?fbclid=IwAR1A2Cnj6UCYLO8nsQpjDp4BBZ8C6J9Kn7l1orqPV3yoR9sbl7qlQCjenp8#uptake-tab

i to je to.

Croatia - Rating Action Report
Fri 12 Nov, 2021 - 17:11 ET

The rating committee discussed the following key issues:

Near-term risks (e.g., Covid-19 evolution and contingent liabilities) and potential impact on the path of growth, inflation and the public finances

https://www.fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/croatia-rating-action-report-12-11-2021

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 13/11/2021, 23:14

mutava baštarda wrote:
aben wrote:

Klin se klinom izbija
A vjerojatno, 
al aj reci bi li ti moga biti medju ovin ljudima, i na snažno izgovorenu rečenicu 'radin na institutu' povikati 'tako je'?

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 13/11/2021, 23:21

stiže raketa!! 

https://net.hr/danas/svijet/stize-raketno-cjepivo-koje-bi-moglo-pruziti-visegodisnju-zastitu-od-virusa-evo-zasto-su-nam-potrebne-nove-generacije-cjepiva-e3d2888a-439b-11ec-8d38-aa359d9db0a3?fbclid=IwAR3RW08_R_hj2p1hkyu7tVU1Um7A6kqJ6oKIo1zU7yi2qQnZYRLZem_w9Og

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/2021, 23:25

INVESTIGATION
EU vaccine negotiators: who are the secret names dealing with pharma?
4 November 2021

The EU Commission still withholds the names of its Covid-19 vaccine negotiators, amid protests from parliamentarians and civil society. Investigate Europe has been able to identify several of them, who were chosen by their national governments. France, Poland and Germany have not revealed their proxies, but sources claim Berlin is in line with pharmaceutical interests. To a certain extent, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain have confirmed their envoys, who are public health officials. Sweden's Richard Bergström — whose role in the negotiations is publicly known — appears to have kept strong links with the industry and to have disregarded data protection recommendations.

To date, “Team Europe” has secured up to 4.6 billion doses, for a population of just 448 million people. This glut could end up wasted, as suppliers managed to impose strict clauses about donations. They have also been able to increase their prices. As per their latest deals with the EU, Pfizer and Moderna can now respectively charge €19.50 and $25.50 (€22) for jabs. Europeans were paying between €15.50 and $22.50 in the first orders. Yet, one study by Imperial College London shows that mRNA shots could be produced for as little as $1.18.

Richard Bergström spent nearly three decades in the private pharmaceutical sector, including five years as head of its European lobby, the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations. 'That's a long time ago', he said (Photo: Investigate Europe)

When it accepted the titanic task of procuring coronavirus vaccines on behalf of the EU, the EU Commission set up a Steering Board to oversee the tenders.

All 27 member states selected their own delegates.

Among themselves, they also picked seven countries to form a Joint Negotiation Team directly dealing with multinationals. These are Spain, France, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, and Poland. Their representatives are often the main point of contact for drugmakers, alongside Sandra Gallina, the EU director-general for health.

Manufacturers are obviously themselves familiar with negotiators. But despite billions of taxpayers' money at stake, the commission insists they cannot be known by the public.

In an email to Investigate Europe (IE), a spokesperson for the commission repeated that there was no plan to share the list of negotiators.

https://www.investigate-europe.eu/en/2021/eu-vaccine-negotiators-who-are-the-secret-names-dealing-with-pharma/

https://euobserver.com/coronavirus/153412

Grey gold — The billion Euro business of elder care

Investigate Europe’s team of journalists and its research partners investigated this issue in 15 countries, from Portugal to Sweden, and encountered worrying developments:

A steadily growing share of the money that governments are spending on care is flowing into the coffers of transnational corporations. This market has huge potential, with €220 billion of public funds paid each year to all care operators, according to OECD data.
For-profit companies are running an important part of the social infrastructure. The 25 largest corporations in Europe already manage homes for more than 455,000 people in need. Their capacity grew by 22 per cent in four years, according to IE research based on numbers from the commercial data provider, Pflegemarkt.com.
Some corporations actively hinder their workers from forming unions and fighting for better working conditions. Caregivers who attempt to do so have to reckon with serious consequences.
Financial investors are also entering the care market on a large scale. Investigate Europe has identified 30 private equity funds active in the market. These anonymous investors often avoid taxation on their profits that have been made with public money. They do this by shifting their proceeds to offshore centres.
Increasing privatisation in many EU countries is accompanied by cuts in staff and deficiencies in the quality of care. Governments are allowing this to go unchecked and are failing to enforce minimum care standards in many places.
In many of the investigated countries, quality checks and inspections are done very rarely, or are based on paperwork only.
How much do governments spend on elder care?

https://www.investigate-europe.eu/en/2021/elder-care-for-profit/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/2021, 23:30

Noor wrote:stiže raketa!! 

https://net.hr/danas/svijet/stize-raketno-cjepivo-koje-bi-moglo-pruziti-visegodisnju-zastitu-od-virusa-evo-zasto-su-nam-potrebne-nove-generacije-cjepiva-e3d2888a-439b-11ec-8d38-aa359d9db0a3?fbclid=IwAR3RW08_R_hj2p1hkyu7tVU1Um7A6kqJ6oKIo1zU7yi2qQnZYRLZem_w9Og

GMO pomidor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/11/2021, 23:38

EU unable to cap COVID-19 vaccine prices in secret deals

As part of our investigation on vaccines, we tried to understand how Big Pharma was able to impose higher prices for jabs in their latest contracts with the EU Commission. We spoke to current and former negotiators, as well as NGOs, politicians and representatives from United Nations. They told us that:

Deals for doses happen behind closed doors between the EU and pharmaceutical companies.

New variants, international competition and darkness around manufacturing costs have allowed Pfizer/Biontech and Moderna to increase the bill for European taxpayers.

Promoting vaccines as a public global good was shelved during the first procurement round.

In September 2020, the EU Commission’s top vaccine negotiator made a pledge. Doses would cost between €5 and €15, Sandra Gallina assured members of the European Parliament. “We cannot go beyond certain limits because it wouldn’t be affordable,” she told the Health Committee. Little did she know that her fixed cap would crumble under pressure from jabmakers.

One year after Gallina’s promise, two of the four manufacturers supplying the EU have inflated their prices. Documents seen by the Financial Times revealed that Pfizer’s vaccine now fetches €19.50 against €15.50 previously. Similarly, a dose of Moderna costs $25.50 (€21.60), up from $22.50 in the first deal, although down from $28.50 in the second.

Overall, the EU may have overpaid €31 billion for doses, according to the People’s Vaccine Alliance, a coalition of more than 70 humanitarian organisations. This assessment rests on a study by Imperial College London showing that mRNA jabs could be mass-produced for as little as $1.18 to $2.85. The markup for each shot would thus be over 794% for Moderna and over 1,838% for Pfizer.

https://www.investigate-europe.eu/en/2021/eu-negotiators-covid-19-vaccine-price-moderna-pfizer/

https://www.investigate-europe.eu/en/2020/vaccines/

Back to top Go down

Post by darth_vader 14/11/2021, 00:14

violator wrote:E da!

A što ćemo sa zemljama koje zbog visoke procijepljenosti imaju puno manji broj smrtnih slučajeva u odnosu na prije? Radi se o životima, ne da mi se uopće ulaziti u nečije možebitne sebične motive u tom slučaju ako je spašen iti jedan život kao kolateral... Previše ljudi znam da su zaglavili zbog covida, a zbog nuspojava interesantno baš nikog, iako ne osporavam da ih ima i da mogu biti teške i za neke sa smrtnim ishodom. Međutim autobus i po ljudi dnevno ne umire sigurno. Nuspojave korone su horor i kad se ljudi izvuku. Puno će ostati i trajnih invalida. Ma uostalom vjerujte u što hoćete, svaka rasprava je odavno jalova, odnosno neće se nitko pomaknuti iz rovova...međutim bira se između pokušaja da se nešto napravi i praktički nisu moja posla stava... Možda ti ne, ali većina antivaksera koliko vidim, ne vjeruje da covid uopće postoji...ok, ne postoji. Nema smisla više.
darth_vader
darth_vader

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 14/11/2021, 00:26

nitko ne osporava da je korona.. međutim maksimalni doseg corone je tipa za staračku, pretilu, pušačku populaciju RH , 0.3% do 0.4% umrlih SA i OD covida, ako računamo one OD covidom to se kreće oko 0.1-0.2%.

smatra se da je godišnje od gripe umiralo po nekim procjenama 0.1% stanovnika, samo nitko nije vodio statistiku niti je koga brigalo, a mediji su redovito pisali da su "bolnice zimi preopterećene itd"

ovaj val nadam se da je ovaj tjedan doživio vrhunac , kao što sam rekao to već prije te uz malo sreće treba ići dolje.

inače dobra vijest , mi koji smo preboljeli, extremno teško se možemo zaraziti, ja sam čak i pokušao i nemogu. skužio sam da nisam jedini.

isto tako iz mikroprimjera vidio sam da i cijepljeni se mogu zaraziti, i to teže, ali neke čak i cijepivo zanimljivo i štiti.

preboljevanje daleko najbolje štiti(ako ne umreš naravno, a šansa je extremno mala). sada kada pogledam ljude oko sebe dolazim do situacije da je doslovno 60% ljudi preboljelo virus i više čak.. virus neće imati mjesta gdje se širiti i on bi trebao ići dolje uskoro.

ali budite bez brige, sva ljudska i individualna prava koja vam su HDZovci uz pomoć indexa, jutarnjeg, telegrama, i sličnih medija uzeli, vrlo teško ili nikako će vam vratiti nazad. dapače prolongirati će krizu koliko se god može.

najgore i sada nije neka kriza.
ja i dalje ne znam , iz prve ruke , niti jednu osobu koja je umrla od korone. baš ne znam niti jednu .

iz druge ruke(dakle ljude koje su mi drugi rekli, tipa roditelji ili frendovi) možda 2-3 osobe. i nisam jedini. nije niti čudno zašto hrpa ljudi prosvjeduje da je sve ovo izmišljeno, jer doslovno, .. .

ja sam koronu prebolio vrlo blago, i zajeb je bio nisam se testira PCRom, i sada ne mogu do potvrde, obilazim zaražene da se zarazim i nikako haha. inače ima ljudi već traže da se namjerno zaraze da se ne moraju cijepiti..

bogte toliko je opasna ova bolest da se ljudi namjerno idu zaraziti, i vrlo često se ne razlikuje od gripe ili prehlade..
inače mene je prošlo ljeto sastavila jedna vrsta viroze, tjedan dana sam leža u krevetu i pio čaj od đumbira i meda, i nakon toga mi je oporavak trajao 2-3 mjeseca.. sjećam se 7 mjesec prebolo tu virozu, a sredina 9og mjeseca, imam goste, ja idem povući konope na jahti da je bolje zavežen, osjetim kašalj u prsima..

korona? u pon navečer imao temepraturu(blagu) u utorak, srijedu, četvrtak me bolili mišići, petak popio brufen i otišla korona.. u subotu se vratio na posao, kada ono 1.5 (neradni dan) u pon se vratio raditi(fizikala), a u srijedu išao trčati svoju rutu..

naravno ne negiram opasnost od korone za neke(vrijeme je da se ljudi počnu briniti o svom zdravlju - duhan, slatko, peciva, pekare, alkohol, loša hrana, sve vam to jebe imunitet).

ja danas , 20h suhi post(googlajte dry fasting), a onda 5 sati kuhao juhu od kostiju(dodao malo povrća pri kraju). popio pola litre te juhe, i dvi ure kasnije pojeo 400 grama lososa sa maslinovim uljem i tim kuhanim povrćem od juhe :) i čokoladu od 86% kakao-a.

kurac će mi biti a ne korona :)

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha 14/11/2021, 00:52

Koje su to zemlje koje  imaju manji broj smrtnih ishoda... Francuska ima 120 tisuća mrtvih, 12 puta više od nas i taman je 12 puta mnogoljudnija od nas...
UK ima 142 tisuće mrtvih, koliko je to puta više nego u nas i koliko su puta mnogoljudniji od nas
michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerjocker 14/11/2021, 01:19

Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 24 Whatsa13
pokerjocker
pokerjocker

2017-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerjocker 14/11/2021, 01:22

i još mi nitko nije odgovorio na ovo . od 60 umrlih neki dan 50 ih nije cjepljeno. vjerojatno je isti omjer i jučer i dns, neda mi se kopat..kako to tumačite? i nisu samo starci u pitanju
pokerjocker
pokerjocker

2017-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by darth_vader 14/11/2021, 01:26

Ma virozica najobičnija...
darth_vader
darth_vader

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerjocker 14/11/2021, 01:29

u Rosenheimu na respiratoru je 90 % necjepljenih. dajte to objasnite.

Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 24 Whatsa14
pokerjocker
pokerjocker

2017-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerjocker 14/11/2021, 01:38

Glupkakurac wrote:Ma virozica najobičnija...

frend krepava već 10 dana, ima doma kisik, drugi frend malo bolestan, par dana muke (manje nego kod gripe) i ništa. skroz zbunjujuće je ovo sranje...
pokerjocker
pokerjocker

2017-09-13

darth_vader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerjocker 14/11/2021, 02:17

ispada da su ovdašnji antivakserci niggeri , bez škole i  bez para. ostane vam samo velki kurac  lol!

https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/tko-i-zasto-ima-nisko-povjerenje-u-cjepiva-u-svijetu-i-hrvatskoj/2243481.aspx
pokerjocker
pokerjocker

2017-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by darth_vader 14/11/2021, 07:44

pokerjocker wrote:
Glupkakurac wrote:Ma virozica najobičnija...

frend krepava već 10 dana, ima doma kisik, drugi frend malo bolestan, par dana muke (manje nego kod gripe) i ništa. skroz zbunjujuće je ovo sranje...

Trebao je taj prvi ići trčati i bijelog luka se najesti. Što da ti kažem pametnog.
darth_vader
darth_vader

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next