ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antiteoristička koalicija Hutua pobila 150 saudijaca i njihovih plaćenika

Go down

Antiteoristička koalicija Hutua pobila 150 saudijaca i njihovih plaćenika Empty Antiteoristička koalicija Hutua pobila 150 saudijaca i njihovih plaćenika

Post by Kermit 15/12/2015, 09:19

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/14/houthi-rebels-attack-rocks-prospects-for-yemen-peace-talks?
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Antiteoristička koalicija Hutua pobila 150 saudijaca i njihovih plaćenika Empty Re: Antiteoristička koalicija Hutua pobila 150 saudijaca i njihovih plaćenika

Post by Kermit 15/12/2015, 09:19

The Houthis released video footage of a missile strike they claimed had killed 152 enemy troops in the Bāb al-Mandab area of south-west Yemen. Confirmed fatalities included the Saudi Col Abdullah al-Sahyan, and Sultan al-Kitbi, a senior Emirati officer. Sahyan was hailed on Saudi social media as a national hero.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Antiteoristička koalicija Hutua pobila 150 saudijaca i njihovih plaćenika Empty Re: Antiteoristička koalicija Hutua pobila 150 saudijaca i njihovih plaćenika

Post by Kermit 15/12/2015, 09:20

illed over 80 Saudi-led troops, including 42 Blackwater mercenaries, in a ballistic missile attack in the western Bab-el-Mandeb area.
The Yemeni army, backed by popular committees loyal to the Houthi rebel movement, targeted a Saudi military headquarters in the Yemen’s southwestern province of Ta’izz with a Tochka ballistic missile on Sunday night, Yemen's Arabic-language al-Masirah news website reported.
Twenty-three Saudi, nine Emirati, and seven Moroccan forces, including a number of commanders, were also killed in the attack. Other reports said the attack left nearly 150 casualties among the Saudi-led forces.
The surface-to-surface missile also destroyed two Patriot missile systems, three Apache helicopters,more than 50 military vehicles, all belonging to the US Blackwater Worldwide security services company. The report added that two Saudi warships were damaged while fleeing the incoming Katyusha rockets that were fired spontaneously due to the missile impact.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/12/2015, 09:23

To su  Jemenci?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 15/12/2015, 10:06

Eva wrote:To su  Jemenci?
Da
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 15/12/2015, 10:09

Houthis fire Qaher-1 rocket allegedly towards Saudi air base.

Saudi commander of special operatios forces, Col. Abdullah al Suhiaan reported killed in Aden.
Antiteoristička koalicija Hutua pobila 150 saudijaca i njihovih plaćenika CWI9aPaWsAIp4XC
šminker

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down