ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 21 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by kic 17/3/2020, 12:52

glorieusement!

kic
Admin

2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 17/3/2020, 19:10

violator wrote:Pronasla sam Radio Garden. :)

Dakle, rotirajuci globus i klikajuci na zelene tockice, pristupate radio postajama i njihovim programima uzivo.

Mozete putem ovog linka ili si preuzmite aplikaciju putem Google Playa. Ovo mi je otkrice mjeseca. :)

----

Radio Garden allows you to listen to thousands of live radio stations world wide by rotating the globe.

Every green dot represents a city or town. Tap on it to tune into the radio stations broadcasting from that city.

http://radio.garden/

---

Nema na cemu.  :)

hvala...baš je zgodno :)

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 17/3/2020, 19:12

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:sve sun precito, i imo puno toga ca van zelin reci...ali celi dun sun kopo, premori sun se. ne zun kako cu, ali provati cu veceras...
Meni je postalo neugodno,
biti na ovom mjestu..
nije u redu ako te itko na bilo koji način na to prisiljava
stvarno nije.

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/3/2020, 21:47

violator wrote:I opet se Ra nasla u neobranom grozdju! : )))

Da  :D
Nikako naučiti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/3/2020, 21:51

violator wrote:Pronasla sam Radio Garden. :)

Dakle, rotirajuci globus i klikajuci na zelene tockice, pristupate radio postajama i njihovim programima uzivo.

Mozete putem ovog linka ili si preuzmite aplikaciju putem Google Playa. Ovo mi je otkrice mjeseca. :)

----

Radio Garden allows you to listen to thousands of live radio stations world wide by rotating the globe.

Every green dot represents a city or town. Tap on it to tune into the radio stations broadcasting from that city.

http://radio.garden/

---

Nema na cemu.  :)

Evo mi radio Antene i tu. cheers 

Hvala punooo... kao da sam doma. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/3/2020, 21:52

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:sve sun precito, i imo puno toga ca van zelin reci...ali celi dun sun kopo, premori sun se. ne zun kako cu, ali provati cu veceras...
Meni je postalo neugodno,
biti na ovom mjestu..
Da se osjetiti. Već neko vrijeme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/3/2020, 23:18

Noor wrote:

pale
tnx

evo ti još ovdje ispod link piše puno razumljivije ako ti nakon što pročitaš opet ne bude jasno o čemu se radi onda neznam kako objasniti.

ali prvo ovo: ljudi neznaju da je Kuba izumila lijek još prije 39 godina a kojeg su kinezi upotrijebili za liječenje zaraženih coronavirusom. lijek koji može spasiti milijune ljudi nažalost nije u prodaji van Kube jer je USA Kubi nametnula embargo i bojkot.

Chinese doctors have been using an antiviral produced by the Cuban biotech industry to treat patients infected by the coronavirus.

The doctors have been using the antiviral since January 25. The ChangHeber Company located in Changchun city, has been producing the Cuban antiviral Recombinant Interferon Alpha 2B (IFNrec), telesurenglish reported.

The antiviral is one of 30 medicines chosen by the National Health Commission for its potential to cure respiratory diseases. IFNrec is used to treat HIV-related infections, recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, hepatitis types B and C and genital warts. It is also effective in therapies against different types of cancer.​​​​​​​

Despite early hopes that a vaccine may be found soon – until now there has been little progress in this direction. However, Cuba’s antiviral Recombinant Interferon Alpha 2B (IFNrec) was chosen by Chinese medical and bio-researchers to combat the coronavirus.

Interestingly, Interferon had been discovered in Cuba 39 years ago, at the very onset of Cuba’s biotechnology programme in 1981. But it is not widely used in the world, even though it could save countless lives and cure countless patients (mainly diabetics), simply because of the US boycott that does not allow marketing of medication Made in Cuba.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-is-confronting-the-covid19-epidemic-was-it-man-made-an-act-of-of-bio-warfare/5705067

ovo su dokumenti povučeni iz opticaja:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20200214144447/https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339070128_The_possible_origins_of_2019-nCoV_coronavirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/3/2020, 23:51

nešto za abena da ne krepa

kako je moguće da socijalistička tj. komunistička Kuba prejebe sve kapitalističke države sa USA na vrhu?

How Cuba’s antiviral medicine is helping China

Cuba’s antiviral Recombinant Interferon Alpha 2B (IFNrec) is among the medicines chosen by China to treat the coronavirus, the disease that has already caused at least 1,800 deaths in that country. To date, there is still no specific vaccine.

Interestingly, Interferon has been in Cuba for 39 years; the country began the development of this protein with antiviral properties at the same time that the biotechnology industry was being invented in 1981.

In that year, you could count on one hand the number of countries of the so-called first world that were working on this set of techniques that used living organisms — or part of them — with the aim of obtaining products or modifying them to improve plants or animals, or developing biological systems for specific purposes, in particular for the improvement of human health.

This definition of biotechnology is based on a wide range of knowledge that is supported by elite disciplines such as microbiology, cell biology, biochemistry, genetics, bioengineering and chemical engineering, molecular biology and immunology. The combination of these new techniques led to the so-called aircraft carrier of science, genetic engineering, which in Cuba opened its first center in 1986.

How can the phenomenon of Cuban biotechnology, which emerged in a country with no previous industrial development and under the obsessive blockade of the United States, be explained? How did it manage to become an economic line in a few years, while improving the health of the population, generating products and the basis of treatments for thousands of patents? Why was this an obsession of Fidel Castro?

Scientist Agustin Lage, who was director of the Havana Immunoassay Center — one of the many that emerged after the production of interferon alpha and beta in Cuba — has explained the miracle. “First a strong investment in education and health, with the guarantee of universal and free access is needed. Taking a stand for biotechnology, even during the worst crisis Cuba has experienced in the 1990s, and the social ownership of institutions that guarantees integration by freeing them from the trap of competing against each other.

“The design of the institutions as research-production-marketing centers that addresses the complete cycle of scientific research and the fact that in biotechnology, as in other industries of the so-called knowledge economy, productivity depends directly on the creativity of the workers, and this, in turn, on motivation. Finally understanding that real, competitive science is being done with first-rate results.”

All this explains why Cuba has the most extensive vaccination program in the world (recognized by the Pan American Health Organization and other international organizations), which includes universal coverage for newborns with vaccines against 13 diseases; epidemiological surveillance with the use of immunoassays for more than 20 diseases; hospitals regularly use medicines such as interferon, monoclonal antibodies, cytokines, and other biopharmaceuticals.

Heberprot-P, a prodigious cure for diabetic foot ulcers that is in common therapeutic use in the national health network, could save a good part of the 83,000 patients who each year require amputation in the United States, whose government refuses to allow the commercialization of the drug because it comes from the rebellious little island.

Other factors play a role in the high public health indicators in Cuba, but there is no doubt that research in immunology and the use of industrial biotechnology have contributed to the reduction of infant mortality to 5 per thousand births while life expectancy is now 79 years.

The combination of these factors has allowed several infectious diseases to disappear, including polio, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and measles, and others to be controlled or reduced in their occurrence (hepatitis B; meningoencephalitis).

By the way, the man who put Fidel Castro on the path of biotechnology in the early 1980s was a Black Democratic congressman from Texas, Mickey Leland. He brought with him to Havana an eminent oncologist from Houston who used interferon in the treatment of cancer.

Leland was deeply hurt by his country’s government hostility to Cuba and considered the blockade not only counterproductive but inconsistent with U.S. values. “The United States,” he said, “should not refuse to sell medicine; the only victims are the sick and the helpless.”

Leland, a fighter against poverty in Africa, died in an airplane accident in Ethiopia shortly after uttering these words. Another fact hidden in the news.

https://www.workers.org/2020/03/46641/

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 18/3/2020, 07:37

Gnječ wrote:
ljudi neznaju da je Kuba izumila lijek još prije 39 godina a kojeg su kinezi upotrijebili za liječenje zaraženih coronavirusom. lijek koji može spasiti milijune ljudi nažalost nije u prodaji van Kube jer je USA Kubi nametnula embargo i bojkot.

kako su onda kinezi došli do njega?

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 18/3/2020, 07:51

Scientist Agustin Lage, who was director of the Havana Immunoassay Center — one of the many that emerged after the production of interferon alpha and beta in Cuba — has explained the miracle. “First a strong investment in education and health, with the guarantee of universal and free access is needed. Taking a stand for biotechnology, even during the worst crisis Cuba has experienced in the 1990s, and the social ownership of institutions that guarantees integration by freeing them from the trap of competing against each other.

“The design of the institutions as research-production-marketing centers that addresses the complete cycle of scientific research and the fact that in biotechnology, as in other industries of the so-called knowledge economy, productivity depends directly on the creativity of the workers, and this, in turn, on motivation. Finally understanding that real, competitive science is being done with first-rate results
.”

produktivnost ovisi o kreativnost, koja ovisi o motivaciji.

kako ih motiviraju? vodaju ih okolo s povezom na ocima da ne vidu ca je namijenjeno turistima? pritu in puskami?

no, svejedno. to uopce ni cudo. i rusija je dugo drzola korok is merikun u mrzlomu ratu, rozlika je jedino da su merikunci stvarali prosperitet na svin poljima, a rusi sano na vojnom.
ako usmjeris celu ekonomiju ka jednonu cilju, naravski da ces imati dobar rezultat na ton jednom polju. medjutin, zdravstvo na kubi ne bi tribalo procjenjivati preko kapitalistov ko ca je michael moore. to bi tribalo cibiti preko procjene di se bolesni biraju liciti, tezu li prema kubi ili prema meriki.

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 18/3/2020, 08:46

slušam na jednom njemačkom radiu kako će večeras obznaniti natjecateljima Big Brother kuće, šta se događa u svijetu, da se proširio virus itd, jer oni ništa ne znaju osim da se nešto taj virus pojavio prije mjesec i nešto..

sad smo svi postali kao u tom showu-
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 18/3/2020, 09:04

ako clanovi big brothera ostanu jedini ljudi na zemlji, koja ce to distopija od buducnosti biti, a za majku bozju..

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 18/3/2020, 09:07

aben wrote:ako clanovi big brothera ostanu jedini ljudi na zemlji, koja ce to distopija od buducnosti biti, a za majku bozju..

planet of the apes-
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 18/3/2020, 09:30

kic wrote:
aben wrote:ako clanovi big brothera ostanu jedini ljudi na zemlji, koja ce to distopija od buducnosti biti, a za majku bozju..

planet of the apes-

koji ekonomski model bi odabrali....

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 18/3/2020, 09:34

Mislim da je glavni razlog zašto intelektualci teže kretanju prema kolektivizmu taj što je kolektivistički odgovor jednostavan. Ako nešto nije u redu, donesi zakon i učini nešto po tom pitanju. Ako nešto nije u redu, to je zbog nekog pokvarenog propalice, nekog vraga, zla i opakog – to je vrlo jednostavna priča koju treba ispričati. Ne morate biti jako pametni da biste to napisali i ne morate biti jako pametni da biste to prihvatili. S druge strane, individualistički ili libertarijanski argument je sofisticiran i suptilan

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 18/3/2020, 09:39

aben wrote:Mislim da je glavni razlog zašto intelektualci teže kretanju prema kolektivizmu taj što je kolektivistički odgovor jednostavan. Ako nešto nije u redu, donesi zakon i učini nešto po tom pitanju. Ako nešto nije u redu, to je zbog nekog pokvarenog propalice, nekog vraga, zla i opakog – to je vrlo jednostavna priča koju treba ispričati. Ne morate biti jako pametni da biste to napisali i ne morate biti jako pametni da biste to prihvatili. S druge strane, individualistički ili libertarijanski argument je sofisticiran i suptilan

e
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/3/2020, 10:38

aben wrote:Mislim da je glavni razlog zašto intelektualci teže kretanju prema kolektivizmu taj što je kolektivistički odgovor jednostavan. Ako nešto nije u redu, donesi zakon i učini nešto po tom pitanju. Ako nešto nije u redu, to je zbog nekog pokvarenog propalice, nekog vraga, zla i opakog – to je vrlo jednostavna priča koju treba ispričati. Ne morate biti jako pametni da biste to napisali i ne morate biti jako pametni da biste to prihvatili. S druge strane, individualistički ili libertarijanski argument je sofisticiran i suptilan

Kad mi ovo napise vjernik, i jos k tome krscanin, stvarno mi dodje da se upisam od smijeha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/3/2020, 12:45

Noor wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
ljudi neznaju da je Kuba izumila lijek još prije 39 godina a kojeg su kinezi upotrijebili za liječenje zaraženih coronavirusom. lijek koji može spasiti milijune ljudi nažalost nije u prodaji van Kube jer je USA Kubi nametnula embargo i bojkot.

kako su onda kinezi došli do njega?

Antiviral from Cuba among drugs used against coronavirus in China

Beijing, Feb 6 (Prensa Latina) The antiviral recombinant Interferon alpha 2B (IFNrec), a leading Cuban biotechnology product, is one of the drugs currently used by China in the treatment of patients with the 2019-nCoV coronavirus epidemic.

Since January 25, the mixed plant ChangHeber, located in the town of Changchun, Jilin province, has been producing the drug because it is one of about 30 chosen by the National Health Commission for its potential to cure respiratory disease, reported the ambassador, Carlos Miguel Pereira.

IFNrec is applied against viral infections caused by HIV, recurrent respiratory papillomatosis caused by the human papillomavirus, condyloma acuminatum, and hepatitis types B and C.

It is also effective in therapies against different types of cancer.

The company ChangHeber, together with Biotech and Changchun Heber Biological Technology, are the result of cooperation between Cuba and China in biotechnology, a sector with ample prospects for the implementation of joint projects.

China is battling relentlessly against coronavirus 2019-nCoV and its consequent pneumonia, as it covers all of its territory, leaving more than half a thousand dead, 25,000 infected and forcing a maximum emergency in 31 of its 34 administrative districts.

The complexity of the epidemiological situation led the World Health Organization to declare an international emergency a week ago, with the concern that it would spread to countries with weak health systems.

https://www.plenglish.com/index.php?o=rn&id=51873&SEO=antiviral-from-cuba-among-drugs-used-against-coronavirus-in-china
-------
Changchun Heber Biological Technology Co., Ltd

We are professional supplier of Recombinant human interferon.

Business Type:Manufacturer
Country/Region:China
Main Products:Recombinant human interferon

Product Information
Dosage Form:InjectionRoute of Administration:OralShelf Life:2 yearsStorage:2℃-8℃Package:The liquid is contained in a controlled antibiotic bottle, and the butyl rubber stopper is packed with an aluminum cover with a polypropylene cover. 1 pcs / box.Qualification:Chinese GMP
Description
Ingredients Recombinant human interferon α2b, excipients: polysorbate 80 and benzyl alcohol.

【Properties】 colorless clear liquid.

【Indications】

1, for the treatment of certain viral diseases, such as chronic viral hepatitis (C and B).

2, for the treatment of certain tumors, such as hair cell leukemia, chronic myeloid leukemia, multiple myeloma, laryngeal papilloma, low to moderate non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, kidney cancer, malignant melanoma.

【Specification】 ① 3 million international units (IU) / 0.3ml / support.

② 5 million international units (IU) / 0.5ml / support. In the case of

Dosage This product is preferred subcutaneous injection, but also intramuscular injection:

1, chronic hepatitis C: Recommended dose of 300 to 5 million IU each time, 3 times a week (every other day injection), 3 to 6 months for a course of treatment, the doctor can also adjust the dose according to the specific circumstances of patients.

2, hair cell leukemia: the recommended dose of 3 million IU each time, 3 times a week (every other day injection). The doctor can adjust the dose according to the patient's specific situation. Usually after 1-2 months after treatment showed efficacy, followed by intermittent treatment, so that long-term remission.

3, chronic myeloid leukemia: the recommended dose by body surface area of 3 million per day IU / ㎡, hemoptysis can be maintained after maintenance treatment, every other day injection 1, the doctor can adjust the dose according to the specific circumstances of patients.

4, chronic hepatitis B: the recommended dose of 300 to 5 million IU, daily or every other day subcutaneous injection of 1 to 3 months for a course of treatment, the doctor can adjust the dose according to the specific circumstances of patients.

5, multiple myeloma: in the chemotherapy part or complete remission, 3 million IU 3 times a week until the better.

6, laryngeal papilloma: the recommended dose by body surface area of 300 million IU / ㎡, subcutaneous injection, 3 times a week (every other day), in the surgical (laser) resection of tumor tissue after the start of administration. According to the patient's tolerance to the goods to adjust the dose. Treatment response requires more than 6 months of treatment.

7, low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: as induction or maintenance therapy, the recommended dose of 300 to 5 million IU / ㎡, subcutaneous or intramuscular injection every other day 3 times a week. According to the patient's tolerance, as appropriate, the dose increased weekly to the maximum tolerance, 8 to 12 weeks for a course of treatment. If the condition does not occur or the intolerant reaction is severe, the dose should be treated for at least 12 months. The doctor can adjust the dose according to the specific circumstances of the patient.

8, renal cell carcinoma: the recommended dose of subcutaneous or intramuscular injection of 300 to 10 million IU, 3 times a week, combined with chemotherapy drugs.

9, malignant melanoma: the recommended dose of 600 million IU each intramuscular injection, 3 times a week, combined with chemotherapy drugs.

http://jeten.en.drugdu.com

http://jeten.en.drugdu.com/product_920482633403486208.html?dtag=1002810189

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 18/3/2020, 13:45

violator wrote:

Kad mi ovo napise vjernik, i jos k tome krscanin, stvarno mi dodje da se upisam od smijeha.

nis ni zno da je krscanin,
a, pa ca da je krscanin?

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 18/3/2020, 13:47

nodun se da se drzavisti ne ce sititi ukinuti kes na racun bolesti

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/3/2020, 13:58

počeli su i u Vatikanu sumnjati

Coronavirus, cardinale accusa: «Creato in laboratorio da una nazione ricca e potente»
VATICANO
Mercoledì 18 Marzo 2020 di Franca Giansoldati

Città del Vaticano - Il cardinale srilankese, arcivescovo di Colombo, Malcom Ranjith è propenso alla tesi del complotto. E' convinto che il Covid-19 sia un virus creato dall'uomo in laboratorio e non tanto un virus che è entrato in circolazione per contatto animale-uomo. Per questo, riferisce la stampa locale, le Nazioni Unite dovrebbero aprire le indagini e di portare i «responsabili a processo per genocidio».

Naturalmente, a parte le voci sempre smentite di un virus uscito da un laboratorio, l'ipotesi continua a farsi strada. Il cardinale Ranjith in pratica è personalmente convinto che il coronavirus, a suo parere, sia il frutto «di sperimentazioni da parte di una nazione ricca e potente. Alcuni virus di cui parliamo in questi giorni sono il prodotto di sperimentazioni senza scrupoli. Dobbiamo mettere al bando questo tipo di sperimentazioni che portano al risultato della perdita di vita e causano dolore e sofferenze a tutta la umanità».

In Sri Kanka al momento sono stati confermati solo 28 casi di positività, la maggior parte frutto di contagi da parte di turisti provenienti dall'Italia. I commenti del cardinale hanno subito sollevato un gran dibattito. «Questi tipi di ricerche non si realizzano per persone nei paesi poveri ma in laboratori di paesi ricchi. Produrre queste cose è un crimine molto serio per l'umanità. Chiedo al Signore di arrivare a rivelare chi ha seminato questo veleno. Penso che le Nazioni Unite debbano attivarsi per capire come è nato tutto questo incidente e castigare i reponsabili. Queste ricerche dovrebbero essere proibite».

https://www.ilmessaggero.it/vaticano/papa_francesco_coronavirus_vaticano_cardinale_complotto-5118291.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum