ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUSKI AVIONI LETE U BLIZINI KALIFORNIJE

Go down

RUSKI AVIONI LETE U BLIZINI KALIFORNIJE Empty RUSKI AVIONI LETE U BLIZINI KALIFORNIJE

Post by Guest 6/5/2014, 11:33

[size=35]U.S.: Russian planes flew near California, Guam, in upped activity[/size]

RUSKI AVIONI LETE U BLIZINI KALIFORNIJE D0c3eb8ca18907492a4b337b5cec5193 
By David Brunnstrom3 hours ago

By David Brunnstrom

General Herbert "Hawk" Carlisle said the activity had included Russian flights to the coast of California, and around the U.S. Pacific island of Guam.WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of U.S. air forces in the Pacific said on Monday that Russia's intervention in Ukraine had been accompanied by a significant increase in Russian air activity in the Asia-Pacific region in a show of strength and to gather intelligence.
Carlisle said the number of long-range Russian patrols around the Japanese islands and Korea had increased "drastically." He said there had also been "a lot more ship activity as well."
Speaking at Washington's Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank, Carlisle showed a slide of a U.S. F-15 fighter jet intercepting a Russian "Bear" aircraft over Guam. He used the Cold War NATO name for Russia's Tupolov Tu-95 strategic bomber.
"Certainly what's going on in Ukraine and Crimea is a challenge for us and it's a challenge for us in Asia Pacific as well as Europe," Carlisle said.
He said there had been "a significant" increase in Russian activity in the Asia Pacific "and we relate a lot of that to what's going on in the Ukraine."
"They've come with their long-range aviation out to the coast of California, they've circumnavigated Guam," he said.
"That's to demonstrate their capability to do it, it's to gather intel," Carlisle said, adding that the surveillance had included observation of military exercises involving U.S. forces in South Korea and Japan.
"There are things that are concerning with respect to how they operate and how transparent they are with other nations in the vicinity," he said.
Carlisle did not give details of the incidents and the Defense Department and the U.S. Air Force and Navy in the Pacific did not immediately respond to a request for more information.
Mike Green, senior vice president for Asia at CSIS, said the frequency of incidents was up and described them as being "evocative of the Cold War".
Russian President Vladimir Putin announced in 2007 that Russia was resuming Soviet-era sorties by its strategic bomber aircraft near NATO airspace that were suspended in 1992 after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Putin, who made the announcement during a joint military exercise with China, said the move was necessary to guarantee Russia's safety and that other nations had not followed Moscow's example in suspending such flights.
(Reporting by David Brunnstrom; Editing by Ken Wills)

njuz baj Yahuu.kom

Back to top Go down

RUSKI AVIONI LETE U BLIZINI KALIFORNIJE Empty Re: RUSKI AVIONI LETE U BLIZINI KALIFORNIJE

Post by immortal 6/5/2014, 11:39

a da prevedeš

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

RUSKI AVIONI LETE U BLIZINI KALIFORNIJE Empty Re: RUSKI AVIONI LETE U BLIZINI KALIFORNIJE

Post by Guest 6/5/2014, 11:41

ukratko,na razvoj ukupne političke situacije oko Hukrajine,pa nadalje,širenjem sankcija Rusiji,pomicanjem NATO trupa blizu granice Rusije i Hukrajine,Ruje su pokazali da i oni mogu priči granicama Jemerike..dakle,sve više je moguć scenarij,nemirnog i neuroznog prsta na okidaču oružja,dalje ti je jasno što bi slijedilo..

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 6/5/2014, 11:46

http://rt.com/op-edge/156996-us-hypocrisy-ukraine-violence/

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Iosephvs 6/5/2014, 12:20

a lijepo mi govorili ''ajd ti iosephvse na južnu hemisferu'', a ja 'ne'. eto mi sada ...

Iosephvs

Male
2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/5/2014, 12:22

Argentina je jako slično podneblje Hrvatskoj,jako lijepa zemlja..

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 6/5/2014, 12:34

Kažu da je u Venezueli naljepše, temperatura ne pada ispod 18 C i ne raste više od 25 C. Klima idealna. Ostalo ?
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 6/5/2014, 13:41

bogomdani wrote:Argentina je jako slično podneblje Hrvatskoj,jako lijepa zemlja..
i Brazil  :P

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/5/2014, 15:51

Trinity wrote:Kažu da je u Venezueli naljepše, temperatura ne pada ispod 18 C i ne raste više od 25 C. Klima idealna. Ostalo ?
ne znam..znam da volim sva 4 godišnja doba,a to  uArgentini postoji,oš ladno oš toplo..
ne volim kad je onako stalno metiljavo toplo..

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 6/5/2014, 16:17

bogomdani wrote:
Trinity wrote:Kažu da je u Venezueli naljepše, temperatura ne pada ispod 18 C i ne raste više od 25 C. Klima idealna. Ostalo ?
ne znam..znam da volim sva 4 godišnja doba,a to  uArgentini postoji,oš ladno oš toplo..
ne volim kad je onako stalno metiljavo toplo..
Ja sam malo razmažena  :D , ne volim ni pretoplo ni prehladno. Danas je u mom dijelu grada +21, milina...
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 6/5/2014, 16:20

bogomdani wrote:Argentina je jako slično podneblje Hrvatskoj,jako lijepa zemlja..
Ovo si jako lijepo rekao   :20
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 6/5/2014, 16:22

SAD: Rusija dramatično jača aktivnost vojnih zrakoplova, lete uz obalu Kalifornije i oko otoka Guam, broj incidenata je porastao te podsjeća na vrijeme Hladnog rata

Zapovjednik američkih zračnih snaga za Pacifik, general Herbert Carlisle (poznat po nadimku "Jastreb"), rekao je jučer kako "ruska intervencija u Ukrajini dolazi uz znatno pojačanu rusku zračnu aktivnost na prostoru regije Azija-Pacifik". Navodi kako se radi o "pokazivanju snage i prikupljanju obavještajnih podataka".

Carlisle ističe kako aktivnosti uključuju letove ruskih vojnih zrakoplova uz obalu Kalifornije kao i oko američkog pacifičkog otoka Guam. Nadalje, navodi kako se broj dalekometnih ruskih patrola oko japanskih otoka i Koreje u zadnje vrijeme "drastično" povećao. "U isto vrijeme zabilježili smo i znatno više njihovih brodskih aktivnosti", rekao je.

Za vrijeme govora kojeg je jučer održao pred "think-tank" organizacijom "Center for Strategic and International Studies" (CSIS) u Washingtonu, pokazao je i fotografije koje prikazuju američkog lovca F-15 kako presreće ruski strateški bombarder Tupolov Tu-95 kod Guama. Ruski bombarder nazvao je "medvjedom", što je NATO naziv iz Hladnog rata za ovaj tip zrakoplova.

http://www.advance.hr/vijesti/sad-rusija-dramaticno-jaca-aktivnost-vojnih-zrakoplova-lete-uz-obalu-kalifornije-i-oko-otoka-guam-broj-incidenata-je-porastao-te-podsjeca-na-vrijeme-hladnog-rata/
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down