ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sreća u nesreći...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sreća u nesreći... Empty Sreća u nesreći...

Post by Eroo Sat 1 Feb - 17:55

FOTO, VIDEO: URUŠILA SE MEGA DVORANA ZA 25.000 LJUDI Tragedija u Rusiji, propao je krov čuvenog sportskog kompleksa, jedan radnik poginuo

Sreća u nesreći... Profimedia-0495798390
 Kommersant Photo Agency / ddp USA / Profimedia  

Građevinski radnik poginuo je kada se na njega srušio krov sportskog kompleksa u Sankt Petersburgu, prenosi u petak BBC.
Na dramatičnoj snimci dronom vidi se kako radnik pilom reže držače krova da bi se potom ta golema struktura, koja prima 25.000 gledatelja, srušila.
Pokušao se spasiti tako što je ušao u kabinu dizalice, ali nije uspio.

https://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/foto-video-urusila-se-mega-dvorana-za-25000-ljudi-tragedija-u-rusiji-propao-je-krov-cuvenog-sportskog-kompleksa-jedan-radnik-poginuo/9919897/
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Sreća u nesreći... Empty Re: Sreća u nesreći...

Post by RayMabus Sat 1 Feb - 18:13

A gleda san taj video. A svašta. Ispila jednu cijev a cila konstrukcija se urušila a on na njoj. Stvarno ono scena. Bože sačuvaj.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 1 Feb - 18:42

Zanimljivo mi je da je na krovu samo jedan sa švajs aparatom radio.
Da nije naš Veber, gluvo bilo? :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou Sat 1 Feb - 18:44

Svetojeeeeeee, jel ovo ona ruska dominacija u svemu?

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 1 Feb - 18:51

ybtg..ostaci komjunistickih megalodona..propadaju,sto drugo..
pogledaj modernu jezgru sitija..puno je toga po rusiji sto propada i ne sanira se...
vi hvalite Boga..Germani i Židovi su vam sve gradili,pa to stoji,a i ponesto josh profita donosi.. :starac

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 1 Feb - 18:56

Legendovich wrote:vi hvalite Boga..Germani i Židovi su vam sve gradili,pa to stoji,a i ponesto josh profita donosi.. :starac
Neko mora i nakupinu kontrolirat, inače se razbohote.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 1 Feb - 18:56

Eroo wrote:
Legendovich wrote:vi hvalite Boga..Germani i Židovi su vam sve gradili,pa to stoji,a i ponesto josh profita donosi.. :starac
Neko mora i nakupinu kontrolirat, inače se razbohote.
tako jest..uskoro ce vase mkapitalcu glava letiti..prevec ste se razbohotili.. :rasta :rasta :rasta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 1 Feb - 19:03

po rusiji toga iz komjunistickoga doba trune..

[size=38]Abandoned military airfield "meek" 528 th fighter regiment of the air defenses on Sakhalin island[/size]

11 December 2019
104k full reads
2,5 min.
123k views. Unique page visitors.
104k full reads, 85%. Users who read to the end.
2,5 min. Average time to read the post.

Sreća u nesreći... Scale_2400

[size=10][size=35][size=35]Dimash Kudaibergen in Germany

biletkartina.tv
АфишаКарта событий
Точки продажПомощь
Перейти

Яндекс.Директ[/size][/size]

[/size]
[size]
Disbanded in 1994, the airfield "meek" with the call sign "School", where based the 528-th fighter aviation regiment of the red air defense 147th fighter aviation division PVO aircraft MiG-17, Yak-25, Yak-28P, and MiG-23 ML.
Beg your pardon in advance for the quality and number of pictures, but I did.

Sreća u nesreći... Scale_1200

This airfield was originally built for the Imperial Japanese army with a concrete runway of 1200 meters long, and bore the name "Caton". Already along the runway was equipped with the first gravel taxiways and two dozen Parking for aircraft.
It was a very convenient base for Soviet troops during the upcoming combat in the war with militarist Japan, which according to intelligence estimates could place on its site an entire aviation regiment, and, if desired, and two.

After the liberation of Sakhalin island from the Japanese forces, the airfield was occupied by the Soviet troops occupying it with the 528-th fighter aviation regiment.
He 528 IAP was formed in the fall of 1941 in the air force far Eastern front at the airport "Peace" based on the 3rd and 5th squadrons 304 IAP armed aircraft I-16 And 4-squadron 47-IAP aircraft I-153, and after the formation became the 32nd fighter aviation division of the air force of the far Eastern front.
In 1942, two squadrons of the regiment were re-equipped with the Yak-7b and in August 32nd IAD, and therefore 528 IAP became part of the 9-th air army of the far Eastern front.
But in the autumn the regiment was removed from the 32nd IAD in the immediate subordination of the Commander of the 9th air army of the far Eastern front having exchanged the squadrons with the 305-m IAP. So a squadron of planes I-153 was transferred to 305 IAP, but instead from the composition of the 305 IAP part of 528 IAP was transferred to two squadrons of aircraft Yak-7b.
In the spring of 1944 the regiment was fully rearmed with the new Yak-9D, and in winter again rearmed the Yak-9M and Yak-9T. In the spring of 1945, the regiment again received new equipment - 40 Yak-9U, and then summer again rearmed the fighters Yak-3 and became part of the 29th fighter aviation division 10th air army of the far Eastern front.
So a regiment already in the 29-th IAP 10-th air army of the 2nd far Eastern front, took part in the Russo-Japanese war, covering from the air the advancing troops into Patterns and Manchurian offensive operations, the liberation of Sakhalin island and the Kuril ridge Islands, which by the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR of September 14, 1945 was awarded the order of red banner.
In 1949 528 IAP from the air force moved into the 11-th separate air defense army and carried out the tasks of air defense of the island of Sakhalin and adjacent marine areas.

An old photograph found on the website dedicated to faleristics Sakhalin region.
In the summer of 1966 at the airport began a large-scale modernization. Instead of the old runway was built, crossing the old concrete runway 2000 meters long, which was later extended another 500 meters. For fighters was built arched precast concrete shelter in the embankment with fan trips to new taxiways, covered with slabs.
In 1980, the regiment became part of the 40th fighter aviation division of the air force, but in 1986 he returned back to the 11-th separate air defense army. According to unconfirmed information, in 1992 the regiment was part of the 24th division of the air defense.

Memorial to the 45 anniversary of the regiment.
At various times the regiment was armed planes were the Yak-3, La-7, MiG-15, MiG-17, Yak-25, Yak-28P, and MiG-23ML. And even at the airport located on a radio-controlled target range in the Gulf of Patience.

Photo dated 29 September 1994, found Classmates that farewell with the banner of the regiment.
In the fall of 1994, the 528-th red banner fighter aviation regiment PVO was disbanded. Remaining in service, the MiG-23ML was transferred to the Central airfield near the city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur-equipped base storage and were subsequently disposed of. And the last two MiG-23ML, one of which is combat training remained in shelters, where their remains are to this day.

So now look shelters for aircraft.

Old photo of the cover of the third squadron, found classmates.

Not sure what this photo is also made here, but I found it on the page dedicated to the 528-th IAP.

For protection from the weather and minor shrapnel shelters for aircraft including a wing was covered by a protective gate.

Inside they were filled with sand and moved by rollers on rails.

The thickness is impressive.[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 1 Feb - 19:08

ERO,ERO,pičkin dime,tko ti dade takvo ime...(singin)   :jodl

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou Sat 1 Feb - 19:23

Legendovich wrote:po rusiji toga iz komjunistickoga doba trune..

[size=38]Abandoned military airfield "meek" 528 th fighter regiment of the air defenses on Sakhalin island[/size]

11 December 2019
104k full reads
2,5 min.
123k views. Unique page visitors.
104k full reads, 85%. Users who read to the end.
2,5 min. Average time to read the post.

Sreća u nesreći... Scale_2400

[size=10][size=35][size=35]Dimash Kudaibergen in Germany

biletkartina.tv
АфишаКарта событий
Точки продажПомощь
Перейти

Яндекс.Директ[/size][/size]

[/size]

Disbanded in 1994, the airfield "meek" with the call sign "School", where based the 528-th fighter aviation regiment of the red air defense 147th fighter aviation division PVO aircraft MiG-17, Yak-25, Yak-28P, and MiG-23 ML.
Beg your pardon in advance for the quality and number of pictures, but I did.

This airfield was originally built for the Imperial Japanese army with a concrete runway of 1200 meters long, and bore the name "Caton". Already along the runway was equipped with the first gravel taxiways and two dozen Parking for aircraft.
It was a very convenient base for Soviet troops during the upcoming combat in the war with militarist Japan, which according to intelligence estimates could place on its site an entire aviation regiment, and, if desired, and two.

After the liberation of Sakhalin island from the Japanese forces, the airfield was occupied by the Soviet troops occupying it with the 528-th fighter aviation regiment.
He 528 IAP was formed in the fall of 1941 in the air force far Eastern front at the airport "Peace" based on the 3rd and 5th squadrons 304 IAP armed aircraft I-16 And 4-squadron 47-IAP aircraft I-153, and after the formation became the 32nd fighter aviation division of the air force of the far Eastern front.
In 1942, two squadrons of the regiment were re-equipped with the Yak-7b and in August 32nd IAD, and therefore 528 IAP became part of the 9-th air army of the far Eastern front.
But in the autumn the regiment was removed from the 32nd IAD in the immediate subordination of the Commander of the 9th air army of the far Eastern front having exchanged the squadrons with the 305-m IAP. So a squadron of planes I-153 was transferred to 305 IAP, but instead from the composition of the 305 IAP part of 528 IAP was transferred to two squadrons of aircraft Yak-7b.
In the spring of 1944 the regiment was fully rearmed with the new Yak-9D, and in winter again rearmed the Yak-9M and Yak-9T. In the spring of 1945, the regiment again received new equipment - 40 Yak-9U, and then summer again rearmed the fighters Yak-3 and became part of the 29th fighter aviation division 10th air army of the far Eastern front.
So a regiment already in the 29-th IAP 10-th air army of the 2nd far Eastern front, took part in the Russo-Japanese war, covering from the air the advancing troops into Patterns and Manchurian offensive operations, the liberation of Sakhalin island and the Kuril ridge Islands, which by the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR of September 14, 1945 was awarded the order of red banner.
In 1949 528 IAP from the air force moved into the 11-th separate air defense army and carried out the tasks of air defense of the island of Sakhalin and adjacent marine areas.

An old photograph found on the website dedicated to faleristics Sakhalin region.
In the summer of 1966 at the airport began a large-scale modernization. Instead of the old runway was built, crossing the old concrete runway 2000 meters long, which was later extended another 500 meters. For fighters was built arched precast concrete shelter in the embankment with fan trips to new taxiways, covered with slabs.
In 1980, the regiment became part of the 40th fighter aviation division of the air force, but in 1986 he returned back to the 11-th separate air defense army. According to unconfirmed information, in 1992 the regiment was part of the 24th division of the air defense.

Memorial to the 45 anniversary of the regiment.
At various times the regiment was armed planes were the Yak-3, La-7, MiG-15, MiG-17, Yak-25, Yak-28P, and MiG-23ML. And even at the airport located on a radio-controlled target range in the Gulf of Patience.

Photo dated 29 September 1994, found Classmates that farewell with the banner of the regiment.
In the fall of 1994, the 528-th red banner fighter aviation regiment PVO was disbanded. Remaining in service, the MiG-23ML was transferred to the Central airfield near the city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur-equipped base storage and were subsequently disposed of. And the last two MiG-23ML, one of which is combat training remained in shelters, where their remains are to this day.

So now look shelters for aircraft.

Old photo of the cover of the third squadron, found classmates.

Not sure what this photo is also made here, but I found it on the page dedicated to the 528-th IAP.

For protection from the weather and minor shrapnel shelters for aircraft including a wing was covered by a protective gate.

Inside they were filled with sand and moved by rollers on rails.

The thickness is impressive.
Oće li ga sad donirati srbiji?

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Sat 1 Feb - 19:28

Treje, Treje, tko ti ime dade
daj nam reci, četnički smrade.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 1 Feb - 23:51

Sreća u nesreći... 1-1
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 1 Feb - 23:52

Sreća u nesreći... 1-2
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 1 Feb - 23:58

Issuseeee...
Šef u korpi na sigurnom, a jadni Mujo švasa....i izgubio glavu. 
Postoji nešto kao obaveza kod rušenja i demontiranja neke konstrukcije,
a zove se "Projekt rušenja",  čija izrada je često zahtjevnija od izrade
novog projekta za isti objekat. Čim odstranite jedan element  porušite
ono što se zove "statički sistem". Taksativno se mora s nacrtom 
označiti što, kad i kako se odstrani neki  konstrukcijski element (FAZE!!!).

Last edited by Eroo on Sun 2 Feb - 0:02; edited 1 time in total
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sun 2 Feb - 0:02

Samo iz gornjih fotografija vidim "filozofiju"  Mujinog šefa, koji je sebe
za svaki slučaj čuvao u korpi autodizalice i iz nje davao Muji "upustva". x-|
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sun 2 Feb - 0:04

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sun 2 Feb - 0:06

Vidim da su i materijal "odšteman" gornjeg prstena odlagali na krovni pokrivač. 
Kladio bih se da je sve ovo rađeno na crno.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Sun 2 Feb - 0:12

Pardoniram, tema isključivo za apatride...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sun 2 Feb - 0:17

T. wrote:Pardoniram, tema isključivo za apatride...
Tema je za one koji se razumiju na ono o čemu je riječ. Ovdje nas je barem troje te struke.
Znam da laici vide nešto sasvim treće, zato i jesu laici.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Feb - 1:49

Eroo wrote:
T. wrote:Pardoniram, tema isključivo za apatride...
Tema je za one koji se razumiju na ono o čemu je riječ. Ovdje nas je barem troje te struke.
Znam da laici vide nešto sasvim treće, zato i jesu laici.

šta se tu ima razumijet? posao je odrađen objekt je srušen kako je bilo i predviđeno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next