ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malo lijepe Rusije..

Go down

Malo lijepe Rusije.. Empty Malo lijepe Rusije..

Post by Guest 15/1/2020, 15:44

Only 40 minutes drive from Peter, private territory of a breeding factory, which is near here. To get here is not very simple, either you need to obtain a pass to travel, or to stomp feet about 6 km Information on the Internet a little, only a few fishing sketches, and the continuous complaints of poaching. Found unverified information on the missing here missing, on the treacherous swamps and so on... In General for a long time I was drawn there to investigate.

Malo lijepe Rusije.. Scale_2400

High-quality photos of these places on the Internet do not exist and satellite images clearly indicate interesting marsh topography with many Islands, which are definitely promising for landscape photography. Gathered I in summer, 17 years old, at that time the "sick man" with a camera which would fit into such a venture, I knew only one, it was of course Fedor Lashkov we went.

That was fun I went under the night) Pass in the evening is not to make out, so I walked 6 km on foot from the tarmac. Even had something to shoot at sunset on the first of the lakes, and slightly even at night. The place is not familiar, and at night listen to the sounds of the animals. At one point I thought our neighborhood ukait owl, but it turned out only a drunk fisherman... In June, the morning comes quickly, did not go to sleep and wandered about the Moors, watching the point of the sunrise and for an hour sat around the campfire, because it was getting chilly. These wetlands have not shown mist, but turned a bright fiery sky over its surface of a lake.

At this time of the year, the banks had a lot of interesting marsh vegetation: Cottongrass, Irises.
In General, the subjects for shooting are rife here. The idea to carry photo tours here, has disappeared by itself. The place is unwelcoming. The swamp is friendly, but not that one. Here we have a clear understanding of where you can step and where not, otherwise you can go head first into the swamp, sometimes sticking the metal fittings reminiscent of the past of these places. After dawn, not bad took a Perch on your ear for half an hour caught .The wiring difficult to do, maybe the bait instantly catches the floating peat, which is everywhere. Overall the place is fun, we wanted to be back at the Golden autumn, there are a lot of birch and left to catch the fog. In the autumn we came back, but the foliage have been popping up, and the fish do not bite)

Malo lijepe Rusije.. Scale_1200

Malo lijepe Rusije.. Scale_1200

Who knows, maybe Polonaise around the fog in the new season , we'll see! I wonder if you can explore new places, or do You prefer to ride on well-trodden routes?
My instagram : www.instagram.com/pavel_vaschenkov/
Newidiadau, there's nothing interesting! see you in the woods:)

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/pavelvaschenkov/sokoli-ozera-leningradskaia-oblast-dikoe-mesto-vblizi-megapolisa-5dd682a11c45154a475f8b5f?dbr=1

Back to top Go down

Malo lijepe Rusije.. Empty Re: Malo lijepe Rusije..

Post by T. 15/1/2020, 15:48

Šta je lijepo u močvari?
Tu od žaba i komaraca ne bi oka sklopio...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 15/1/2020, 23:05

ovo jedno Rusko jezero je vec od cijele kroasanije cat

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/1/2020, 06:57

T. wrote:Šta je lijepo u močvari?
Tu od žaba i komaraca ne bi oka sklopio...
Te..prije svega moras na prirodu gledati duovno,onda i svim tjelesnim culima..vizualno,taktilno,slusno,njuhovno..mda..
evo primjer kod Menea u svabiji,mocvara,livada,netaknute prirode nema,bar u mom regionu..sve je pretvoreno u nesto da donosi profit,sve je pod konac,nista nema mirisa,ne vidis bagude i mravce po zemlji,u zraku nema muhija,pcela i osija..sve je nekako umjetno..
e zato mocvara..mocvara buja zivotom,mirisima,okolna priroda bojama..svje je upravo prirodno i savrseno..
Zabe i komarci su samo dio te prirode..lako se i zastiti..kreket ćabija,mene uspavbljuje..
Ti si izniknuo na asfaltu,i kamenu...zato ti to ne mozes razumjeti :starac

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 16/1/2020, 07:36

Radioaktivna ruska mocvara

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou 16/1/2020, 07:57

Svetoje: rusija drk drk, putin špric aaa, rusija rujka aaaaa, drk drk
Bolesno čeljade

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 16/1/2020, 08:27

tre wrote:Svetoje: rusija drk drk, putin špric aaa, rusija rujka aaaaa, drk drk
Bolesno čeljade
puno drk drk očito šteti mozgu

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 16/1/2020, 10:47

Rusi su ludi. Kupaju se na -36.

Malo lijepe Rusije.. Winter-swimming-Russia-550x395

http://www.today.az/print/news/interesting/78219.html
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down