ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'.

Go down

Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'. Empty Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'.

Post by Ero 3/10/2015, 07:04

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/11891467/Walking-with-migrants-the-diary-of-a-journey-from-Greece-to-Berlin.html

Vučiću, Vučino... :]
Ero
Ero

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'. Empty Re: Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'.

Post by abraham 3/10/2015, 07:22

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258159/Asian-family-converted-Christianity-driven-home-Muslim-persecutors.html

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'. Empty Re: Walking with migrants: 'Arrested, nearly knifed, but now we are in Croatia'.

Post by Ero 3/10/2015, 08:13

abraham wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258159/Asian-family-converted-Christianity-driven-home-Muslim-persecutors.html
Jebga, Englezi moraju čimprije počet vozit desnom stranom... geek
Ero
Ero

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ero 3/10/2015, 19:01

Day 9: Thursday, October 1

11:00pm Opatovac refugee camp, Croatia

After walking less than a kilometre, we found a bus waiting to take us to the refugee camp in Opatovac, between Sid and Vukovar. The process went smoothly and without us having to stand again in long queues.
When we arrived at the camp there was a warm welcome from volunteers, most of them from Germany, some from Sweden and the Netherlands.
'You will be taken by bus to the railway station from where you will go to Austria. It’s all free, you will not pay anything'
We were asked to stand in a queue, and a Syrian man working as translator with the police explained what would happen. "They will take a copy of your passport. If you don't have a passport, you need to fill out a form. It will not take long, then you will be taken by bus to the railway station from where you will go to Austria.
"It’s all free, you will not pay anything."
I met a man from Syria called Mahmoud who I had seen in Serbia. He is 32, travelling with his four year old child who was sick, and another 16 members of his family. I asked him how he felt after entering Croatia and leaving Serbia and he said: "I feel like someone who has just got out of prison."
Mahmoud had hard words for the Afghan refugees. "They are the mercenaries of Daesh [Isil], they come here saying that they are Syrians.
"In Serbia an Afghan was asked by the police, where are you from and he said from Syria. I told them he was a lir but he was given the transit paper."
Ero
Ero

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down