ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITV Report : Thousands of migrants trek through perilous minefields to reach EU countries

Go down

ITV Report : Thousands of migrants trek through perilous minefields to reach EU countries Empty ITV Report : Thousands of migrants trek through perilous minefields to reach EU countries

Post by Eroo 1/11/2018, 12:10

Thousands of migrants trek through perilous
minefields to reach EU countries

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-10-31/thousands-of-migrants-trek-through-perilous-minefields-to-reach-eu-countries/
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

ITV Report : Thousands of migrants trek through perilous minefields to reach EU countries Empty Re: ITV Report : Thousands of migrants trek through perilous minefields to reach EU countries

Post by Eroo 1/11/2018, 12:12

Ne znam zašto čiste mine s granice? Ja bi ih još položio. :]
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

ITV Report : Thousands of migrants trek through perilous minefields to reach EU countries Empty Re: ITV Report : Thousands of migrants trek through perilous minefields to reach EU countries

Post by Guest 1/11/2018, 15:47

Nebitno..nemate toliko mina Koliko ce vam Kozojeba poharati Bosniju :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 1/11/2018, 18:30

A tko ih tjera!

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/11/2018, 18:40

Zima Reg..zima Ubosni zna biti opaka..i ne oprasta... :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 1/11/2018, 18:48

Njek ostanu doma i mirna Bosna, a mine neaktivne.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down