ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump could start World War III

Go down

This is how Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump could start World War III Empty This is how Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump could start World War III

Post by Oh_Femder 1/5/2017, 11:27

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/north-korea-us-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-could-start-world-war-iii-a7710191.html

To date Donald Trump has played a strong hand. He has installed anti-missile defences against the North inside South Korea. He is doing, more or less, what President Kennedy did in the 1962 Cuban missile crisis, and what President Reagan did in the Cold War in the 1980s: practising brinkmanship, demonstrating strength, displaying resolve. The South Koreans are having elections now, and their new government, after 9 May, may not be as resolute as its predecessor and the Trump administration. Yet while Pyongyang has the capacity to raze Seoul to the ground – even without nuclear weaponry – they may not protest too loudly.

Like Kennedy and Reagan, Trump could prevail. Yet it is not tricky to see how things could spin out of control. Feeling abandoned and exposed, Kim could loose off a few missiles of his own, maybe towards Japan – always a popular target. True to recent form in Afghanistan (the MOAB job) and Syria, President Trump could retaliate with a “surgical” and “proportionate” strike on some North Korean facility. Then what? North Korea sinks a South Korean war ship. There are skirmishes on the ground. Some North Koreans manage to get themselves shot to ribbons. He chucks another missile over the border and it kills American troops. Trump escalates to bombing – conventionally – government buildings and those absurd statues of Kim’s dad and granddad. Kim sees his regime lethally threatened. He now sees no alternative, nothing to lose. A rat cornered, he unleashes his huge conventional forces, supported by Chinese and Russian diplomacy, hoping to get the Americans to back off and leave him in power. Tanks overwhelm the DMZ, American troops are massacred. The US is drawn in. China is faced with gigantic floods of refugees and refuses to permit American troops beyond a certain point near its border. What happens if Japanese, Australian, Nato and other troops fight to defend South Korea? What would Vladimir Putin do? 
Oh_Femder
Oh_Femder

2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

This is how Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump could start World War III Empty Re: This is how Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump could start World War III

Post by Oh_Femder 1/5/2017, 11:38

Luda baba Hitlery bu nas gurnuti u rat protiv Rusije, a Trump neće ići okolo po svijetu bombardirati i čačkati mečku 3. sv. rata. Ajde, nadam se da će lokalni, a i šire, Črampočmarolisci jednom biti i u pravu. Iako....  pale
Oh_Femder
Oh_Femder

2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

This is how Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump could start World War III Empty Re: This is how Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump could start World War III

Post by jastreb 1/5/2017, 11:41

Oh_Femder wrote:Luda baba Hitlery bu nas gurnuti u rat protiv Rusije, a Trump neće ići okolo po svijetu bombardirati i čačkati mečku 3. sv. rata. Ajde, nadam se da će lokalni, a i šire, Črampočmarolisci jednom biti i u pravu. Iako....  pale
da smo imalo pametni nas taj 3.svj.rat ne bi kačio ni zeru,ali naša ulizička politika mogla bi izazvati katastrofu sa nesagledivim posljedicama.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/5/2017, 13:08

jastreb wrote:
Oh_Femder wrote:Luda baba Hitlery bu nas gurnuti u rat protiv Rusije, a Trump neće ići okolo po svijetu bombardirati i čačkati mečku 3. sv. rata. Ajde, nadam se da će lokalni, a i šire, Črampočmarolisci jednom biti i u pravu. Iako....  pale
da smo imalo pametni nas taj 3.svj.rat ne bi kačio ni zeru,ali naša ulizička politika mogla bi izazvati katastrofu sa nesagledivim posljedicama.
a je... :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 1/5/2017, 18:52

Da, pitat će nas kao i 41.!

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down