ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inteligentna rješenja iz Švedske

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Inteligentna rješenja iz Švedske - Page 3 Empty Re: Inteligentna rješenja iz Švedske

Post by prckov 15/4/2017, 15:01

Srećko wrote:
prckov wrote:ih, nema samo svecka inteligentna rjesenja
nuto ove kraljice:

MA Philosophy Student

Shelley Garland is an activist and a feminist and is currently completing an MA degree in philosophy. When she’s not gagging at South Africa’s unique brand of rainbow politics, she’s working on ways to smash the patriarchy.

Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year have often been due to the votes of white men. If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities.

If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/

Ramadani gained public prominence in Germany five years ago when she founded the German chapter of the radical feminist group Femen. Once a darling of the left, Ramadani quickly fell out of favour with German liberals once she started criticising the oppression of women within Islam. Her fellow feminists accused her of being a racist and forced Ramadani out of the group which she founded.

I have problem with certain kind of Feminists,” Ramadani says. “Those who talk about women’s solidarity, but don’t practice it in reality. They only regard White Western male as source of all evil and that he needs to be criticise without any inhibitions, but when it comes to criticising those belonging to other cultures…one automatically gets labelled as racist.”

Ex-Femen activist Ramadani still sticks to many of her leftist beliefs, but the process of getting mugged by reality has forced her to act like a conservative — at least for the time being. With German police denying her the protection she requires, Ramadani has applied for a gun licence. Hopefully, German authorities won’t deny Ramadani her right to defend herself.

Ramadani’s book is arguably the harshest indictment of Islam to be published in Europe in recent years. Just weeks following its release, the book has become a nationwide bestseller in Germany. Austrian newspaper Kronen Zeitung writes:
In her book and related interviews the 33 year-old [Ramadani] harshly criticises Muslim mothers. She makes a case — partially in strong words — for a ban on the full-face veil, as well as feminism courses for Muslim women, and less tolerance towards Islam.

The author describes the headscarf as “the shroud of death for a free society” and explains that a Muslim women who wears a headscarf regards herself superior to other [women]. “She says: I am better than you”. The headscarf wearer displays her political conviction that men and women can not be equal.

According to experts, the responsibility for radicalised young Muslims — beside institutions like the mosques and Islamic organisations — rests with the [Muslim] mothers,
“The daughters are brought up as spineless lemmings and the sons as princes,” Author said while criticising Islamic upbringing in an interview given to the German newspaper Die Welt.

“The sons can sell drugs, get violent, that’s not a problem for the mothers — family honour doesn’t diminish doing all that. However, the virginity of the daughter has to be maintained at all costs.” Otherwise the mothers have failed and brought dishonour to the family, says Ramadani in a conversation with the Swiss newspaper SonntagsZeitung. [Author’s translation]

Ramadani’s profile as a critic of Islam makes her a prime target of Islamist intimidation and terror. Fellow German-Egyptian author Hamed Abdel-Samad has been living as a hunted man in Germany for years — forced to live under constant police protection.

While Ramadani continues to receive rape and murder threats, German feminists are nowhere to be seen. Feminism isn’t about the rights of women anymore, just as ‘Black Lives Matter’ isn’t about civil rights and the Green Party isn’t about ecology. These are political platforms hijacked by the Alinskyite Left to be used as battering rams against its arch-enemy: the Western Civilisation.

The left sees itself in a self-declared Jihad against the West, which it considers the source of all injustices and suffering in the world. So when ex-Muslims like Ramadani draw attention to the plight of women under Islam, Western feminists rush to gag them from speaking out, lest they subvert the left’s “Social Justice” game plan. All the leftist solidarity with ‘women and minorities’ evaporates as soon as one of them starts questioning the anti-Western narrative…

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/04/germany-muslim-author-receives-death-threats-for-criticizing-islam
ayan hirsi ali nije dosla u australiju da odrzi govor zbog safety reasons

bivsa muslimanka

prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Inteligentna rješenja iz Švedske - Page 3 Empty Re: Inteligentna rješenja iz Švedske

Post by prckov 15/4/2017, 15:11

Feminism isn’t about the rights of women anymore, just as ‘Black Lives Matter’ isn’t about civil rights and the Green Party isn’t about ecology. These are political platforms hijacked by the Alinskyite Left to be used as battering rams against its arch-enemy: the Western Civilisation.

eto, to je to ukratko
naivni su oni koji misle da se sve ovo odigralo slucajno, radi potrebe za radnom snagom pa se to eto sad otelo kontroli jer niko nije predvidio koje su moguce implikacije
pogotovo koncept otvorenih granica koji se otvoreno zagovara
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 15/4/2017, 15:18

Otvorene granice unutar Eunije da, ali ne prema van. Prema van festung Europa.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 15/4/2017, 15:45

Islam uviđa da u EU nema otpora te je ,iako je i prije bio agresivan,sada postao još agresivniji,

S druge strane europski mučenici će doživjeti crnu pogibiju.Bam,bam,bam.i nema ih više.

Svatko tko se pokušava suprostaviti agresivnom širenju islamizma biva proglašen desničarem,ksenofobom,rasistom,klerotalibanom i sl.

Na sve se načine očiti islamistički napadi prikazuju kao nesreće,a njihovi počinitelji kao psihički labilne osobe koje su na taj čin nagnale neuzvraćene ljubavi, teško djetinjstvo,zlostavljanja ili droge.

Kršćanska Europa je na izdisaju. Naročito zapadna.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Stribor 15/4/2017, 21:30

Samo napred ... libtardizmu konca nima.
Stribor
Stribor

Male
2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 15/4/2017, 23:07

jastreb wrote: Islam uviđa da u EU nema otpora te je ,iako je i prije bio agresivan,sada postao još agresivniji,

S druge strane europski mučenici će doživjeti crnu pogibiju.Bam,bam,bam.i nema ih više.

Svatko tko se pokušava suprostaviti agresivnom širenju islamizma biva proglašen desničarem,ksenofobom,rasistom,klerotalibanom i sl.

Na sve se načine očiti islamistički napadi prikazuju kao nesreće,a njihovi počinitelji kao psihički labilne osobe koje su  na taj čin nagnale neuzvraćene ljubavi, teško djetinjstvo,zlostavljanja ili droge.

Sve stoji.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/4/2017, 09:53

jastreb wrote: Islam uviđa da u EU nema otpora te je ,iako je i prije bio agresivan,sada postao još agresivniji,

Na sve se načine očiti islamistički napadi prikazuju kao nesreće,a njihovi počinitelji kao psihički labilne osobe koje su  na taj čin nagnale neuzvraćene ljubavi, teško djetinjstvo,zlostavljanja ili droge.

Jahh...u vecini tocno..jos dok sam isao u Šprahešule,imali smo na kraju jedan modul,koji je govorio o zivotu u svabiji,zakonima,malo politici,integriranju,postivanju zakona,etxc...
Khozojebi su upravo taj modul izbjegavali,jer.."ne treba njima nitko govoriti i nametati,kako ce oni zivjeti u svabiji.."" zvucalo je gotovo potmulo i prorocki..
Ne trebam spomenuti,da je to predavanje bilo u stilu Forumašenja,sa zapocetom temom od Profesurice(Madjarica koja nosi crnu majicu Krav-Maga king),a nadovezano na nju,suptilono sam Khozojebima ebao sve po spisku..
Govorili su da smatraju kako su ovdje jednaki sa drugima,da imaju ista prava i to ocekuju..sve 6,osim sto to u Ustavu svabije ne pise..bar ne dok ne postanu drzavljani.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/4/2017, 09:54

Turci su me razocarali..poceli su Kozojebe oslovljavati sa Bruder...ebi ga,ako nisu arapi,a ono su prevrtljiva islamska bratija..nijednima vjerovati.. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 16/4/2017, 14:36

Sabina Spielrein wrote::facepalm

bash

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/4/2017, 23:03

jos stogod "inteligentno" iz Svecke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/4/2017, 16:50

Inteligentna rješenja iz Švedske - Page 3 Bd600ea1509b19b732caa35f39274851

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3