ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata Empty London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 10:30

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-3412616/How-Labour-turned-London-foreign-city.html
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata Empty Re: London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 10:30

How Labour has turned London into a foreign city: Fewer than half our capital's population are white British, gangsters from Somalia terrorise the suburbs and even the tramps are immigrants
By HARRIET SERGEANT FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 00:04 GMT, 23 January 2016 UPDATED: 07:43 GMT, 23 January 2016

An Afghan and I once broke into a small house in Peckham. I had met him while researching a report on immigration for the Daily Mail.
We were on a rescue mission. Inside the two-up, two-down property in South East London, every room was packed with beds, mattresses and migrants.
On the landing, grey and scarcely breathing, lay the man we had come to rescue from this awful place.
London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata 307674AB00000578-3412616-image-m-2_1453506384080

+7

Labour has let London turn into a foreign city where even tramps are immigrants, writes Harriet Sergeant
The other migrants who were there started to shout at us. Apparently, the sick man owed them and their trafficking gang money. We had to hustle him out fast.
I emerged shaken. I had glimpsed a London I did not know existed — one of Third World poverty, exploitation and criminality.
It is writer Ben Judah’s great achievement to reveal that hidden city in his new book, This Is London: Life And Death In The World City.
A young war correspondent, Judah examines his home city as the foreign metropolis it has now become.
Since 2001, immigration has transformed the capital. More than half of Londoners are now not ethnically British.
As he says: ‘I was born in London, but I no longer recognise this city. I don’t know if I love the new London, or if it frightens me: a city where at least 55 per cent of people are not white British, nearly 40 per cent were born abroad and hundreds of thousands are living illegally, in the shadows.’
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata Empty Re: London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 10:31

Who are these new Londoners? In order to find out, Judah immerses himself in the migrant world.
He spends a night with the Roma beggars who camp in the tunnels beneath Hyde Park. He stays in a doss-house in Barking, East London. He cajoles an astonishing array of migrants from across London to describe their lives.
Whether a mini cab driver who also washes dead bodies, a Romanian prostitute in a blonde wig, or a wealthy young African with bodyguards hired from his own tribe, they open up to Judah.
The quantity and authenticity of his interviews build up an irrefutable argument. Here, as opposed to what the Left is always telling us, are the real effects of immigration.
Immigration, Judah makes clear, has touched every aspect of life in London and utterly transformed it. 
The English upper classes no longer inhabit the splendid townhouses in Mayfair. Suburbs such as Edmonton in the north of the city are no longer home to the aspirational, largely unionised, English working-class.
London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata 0DA078C300000514-3412616-image-a-3_1453506999967

+7

London has changed since Labour relaxed immigration laws with Mayfair, pictured, no longer home to the upper classes

As for white, East End gangsters such as the Kray Twins, you will only find those in movies.
The same goes for the prostitutes who used to inhabit Soho. Even tramps, for goodness sake, are rarely English any more. Such is the level of liberal propaganda that we have largely remained blind to this startling transformation of our city.
Judah systematically maps these changes — the result of Labour relaxing immigration into the UK.
Left-wingers and the business establishment pat themselves on the back for creating an open city that welcomes the world. In fact, we have lost control of our borders and have no say who comes here.
This week, it emerged that Brussels is attempting to blackmail Britain by saying that if we don’t take as many as 90,000 migrants a year, we will not be able to send failed asylum seekers back to safe countries on the Continent.
Then came the story that a tribunal had ruled that a group of migrants in the Jungle camp in Calais had a ‘human right’ to join family members in Britain. It is a precedent that could have far-reaching implications.
Aside from legal rulings, the truth is that much of our immigration policy is now dictated by criminal trafficking gangs who make a fortune smuggling people into Britain — not our elected leaders and certainly not voters and taxpayers.
It is criminal gangs who decide who comes into the UK and in what numbers. They largely decide what happens to the migrants once they arrive.
In handing our immigration system over to them, we have allowed conditions of unimaginable squalor, misery and criminality reminiscent of Victorian times to take hold.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 10:31

London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata 0DA078D800000514-3412616-Homeless_Roma_immigrants_are-m-5_1453507055658

• SHARE PICTURE

[size]

+7

Homeless Roma immigrants, pictured, can now be found sleeping in doorways in Mayfair[/size]
So how has it happened? Well, get rid of any notion that we are doing the world’s poorest many favours.
Judah quickly discovers that multiculturalism for many migrants is a euphemism for slave labour.
It starts when would-be immigrants listen to the sales pitch of the agents for the people-traffickers. They promise that London is ‘a second paradise’ where ‘every man is rich’. 
On offer is free NHS treatment, free housing, free schooling and countless welfare benefits. It is a place of opportunity, security and, above all, available women.
This was a definite pull for one young Afghan working in a butcher’s in Neasden, North West London.
As he put it, in his village, if you slept with more than one person in your life, ‘they shot you in the back’. In Britain, however, sexual opportunities were immense.
The agents explain how to take full advantage of the UK.‘London is a country of rights,’ they say. How very true! If you tell the correct story, they are informed, ‘you will never be sent home’.
And yet, when migrants manage to reach the UK, they all have to pay back the people-traffickers who got them here.
Indeed, it is this debt, sometimes with interest rates of 100 per cent, that lies behind the often appalling working conditions they are forced to accept.
This is the simple fact that the immigration lobby ignore — with appalling consequences for the migrants concerned.
Typical of the views of those Judah met was someone who said: ‘I thought the money would be growing on trees. Six months later, I was crying myself to sleep. I was homeless.’
A Roma violin player in a tunnel beneath Park Lane explains what this means.
‘We’re all here to beg, to work off our debts. We give the enforcers all the money. They told us to come here. But we are never going to make back the loans they gave us to come here. We’re trapped.’
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 23/1/2016, 10:32

Trpaj još. propast Londonistana i pušketanje na njihovim ulicama povod je za fešticu :)
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 10:33

But when she enters the names of the recent dead, they are nearly all of them old white British. Another migrant comments: ‘The English are dying. They are declining fast.’
He recalls in the street markets, there used to be only English voices shouting out, ‘advertising their wares in the Cockney accent. But they’ve gone now’.
A Met policeman, who was born in Nigeria, says: ‘The English are vanishing. London is no longer an English city at all . . . London is a patchwork of ghettos.’
Between 1971 and 2011, the white British share of London’s population slumped from 86 per cent to 45 per cent, overwhelmingly the old Cockney working-class. Cockney, in fact, is predicted to die out in 15 years.
I once visited a school in the East End displaying photos of a class from the Thirties and today. In the first photo, the children were all white. In the second, none of them were.
In some countries, this might be called racial cleansing. In London, it is simply the result of the failed policy of multiculturalism.
On the Old Kent Road, Judah found only one English shopkeeper left — a plumbers’ merchant. He charts the gradual disappearance of the English by the fate of their pubs.
Along this road, there used to be 12: one has been turned into a Nigerian mosque, another into the Afrikiko nightclub, the rest have simply been demolished.
Across London, it is the same story. African churches move into abandoned bingo halls, cinemas and pubs vacated by the old white working-class.
In Brent and Harlesden, the white population has fallen by 30 per cent since 2001.
Suburbs such as Edmonton, once ‘terraces of white respectability’, where the Tory politician Norman Tebbit grew up for goodness’ sake, have now turned into tenements for migrants. 
This huge demographic shift is as true for wealthy areas as for deprived.
Half of Kensington & Chelsea’s inhabitants were born overseas — a third arriving since 2001. Forty per cent do not have a British passport. 
Global immigration has transformed these areas as radically as it has other parts of London.
The English upper and upper-middle classes find themselves elbowed out of Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Notting Hill Gate — as surely as the white working class has been out of London’s East End.
So how can the relatively honest, tax-paying English compete to buy property with a global elite who, as one wealthy young Nigerian explains, are not paying taxes, and are making their money in countries rife with corruption?
Instead, the next generation of these English retreat to places such as Peckham — as Judah put it, ‘mourning their postcodes’, and ‘bitter like refugees’.
Judah has done an extraordinary job in painstakingly building up a vivid and desperate portrait of London today.
His observations turn an unsparing spotlight on how the British people have been so befuddled by Left-wing dogma and political correctness that too few people have noticed the utter transformation of our capital city.
Too many have failed to question why we lost control of our borders and, having done so, allowed immigrant gangs to exploit migrants.
Also, we have failed to wonder if we are comfortable with this new London, with its extremes of foreign poverty and wealth.
Uncontrolled immigration has changed London for ever. And, most shamefully, not one of our leaders has lifted a finger to stop it.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 10:34

hahaaha njihova kraljica i elita iz Cytia se posrala na Engleze i to doslovce, nema više pubova, kafana i bingo sala, samo đamije i halal mesare
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/1/2016, 10:40

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 23/1/2016, 10:43

Century X, Quatrain 100

The great empire will be for England, The pempotam for more than three hundred years: Great forces pass by sea and land, The Lusitains will not be content.

---

Nostradamus 1500 godina piše : Veliko carstvo biti će Engleska , snažno više od 300 godina , velika sila preci ce mora i kopna , Portugalci će biti nezadovoljni.

----

Objašnjenje : sve se to desilo a za nas je u 21 stoljecu najbitniji podatak da će to trajati 300 godina tj toliko i je trajalo i sad je to carstvo u 21 stoljecu na izdisaju.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 10:43

deda na aparatima wrote:
u biti elizijum je pro emigrantski film, gdje stanica Elizijum predstavlja simbolički zapad a planeta Zemlja 3. svijet
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/1/2016, 10:48

London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata Population-growth
London je u cijelosti preuzet od strane emigranata Population-growth-over-time-1800-2050

Europa za 50 godina u slikama wrote:
Extreme poverty and filth - ne smijem staviti slike zbog moralista i dušebrižnika
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Paid to poo: Combating open defecation in India
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-33980904

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 11:01

Europa za 50 godina u slikama wrote:
Extreme poverty and filth - ne smijem staviti slike zbog moralista i dušebrižnika
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

pa ne baš, naime Indijci se ne doseljavaju na zapad, osim oni koji su obrazovani, a i ovo je Ganges, tj. grad Varanasi gdje svi hoće umreti i biti bačeni u Ganges, sumnjam da bi ijedan indijac volio biti bačen u Temzu ili Rajnu
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/1/2016, 11:08

asilovski wrote:Europa za 50 godina u slikama wrote:
Extreme poverty and filth - ne smijem staviti slike zbog moralista i dušebrižnika

pa ne baš, naime Indijci se ne doseljavaju na zapad, osim oni koji su obrazovani, a i ovo je Ganges, tj. grad Varanasi gdje svi hoće umreti i biti bačeni u Ganges, sumnjam da bi ijedan indijac volio biti bačen u Temzu ili Rajnu

Što je bio jedan od većih problema u Londonu kad su održavali zadnje Olimpijske igre?

Romi koji su srali na javnim površinama...

Romi, Pakistanci, Indijci, to ti je sve isti koš.
Afrika isto tako ima svoje običaje, vjerojatno će uvesti kanibalizam ili tako nešto napredno.

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 23/1/2016, 11:12

Demografska smrt Europe i izazov imigranata

Kada je svijet po prvi puta dosegao brojku od jedne milijarde 1825. nitko nije mogao predvidjeti da će točno stotinu godina kasnije ta brojka biti udvostručena. Do 1990. bilo je 5,3 milijarde ljudi na svijetu. Danas ta brojka prelazi 7,5 milijardi. Do 2050. svjetsko stanovništvo će prijeći 9,5 milijardi ljudi. Demografske promjene u svijetu nisu ujednačene. Sedam posto svjetskog stanovništva starije je od 65 godina, ali ta je brojka nejednako raširena. Afrika ima najmlađe stanovništvo, a Europa i Japan donose najmanji broj novorođenčadi. Porast stanovništva se stoga očekuje u zemljama u razvoju, i to do šest puta više od razvijenih zemalja, zbog visokog nataliteta. Povećanje u svjetskom stanovništvu će biti jednako broju ljudi na cijeloj planeti 1950.

U Africi će neke države utrostručiti svoje stanovništvo, što zahtjeva da se svakoga tjedna moraju širiti gradovi i graditi nove naseobine. S druge strane, u Istočnoj Aziji natalitet opada. Kina i Japan su među zemljama s najnižim stopama rađanja. Hong Kong ima stopu nataliteta manju od jedan posto, a u Japanu je 14 posto stanovništva starije od 65 godina. Zbog današnje stope rađanja, Japan će imati samo 60 milijuna ljudi 2100. godine. Kinezi će pasti u brojci na manje od dvadeset posto svjetskog stanovništva, ali će i dalje imati 25 posto najstarijih stanovnika Zemlje. Prema sadašnjem stopu rasta, tijekom jednog stoljeća Kina će izgubiti 75 posto svoje populacije.

Tijekom protekla tri stoljeća, europsko stanovništvo se upeterostručilo, a ako se tome pridodaju migranti europskog porijekla koji su se raselili po svijetu, onda se usedmerostručilo. Najveći razlog za ovaj rast jest smanjivanje smrtnosti. Na početku je ovo smanjivanje bilo postepeno i zahtijevalo je razvoj proizvodne poljoprivrede, trgovine koja je obogatila europske narode, industrijsku revoluciju, napredak u medicinskom znanju, bolju prehranu, mirniji životni stil i bolji javni red. Od devetnaestog stoljeća drastično smanjivanje smrtnosti od zaraznih bolesti povećalo je očekivanu životnu dob pri rođenju s 35 na 70 godina. Među ostalim čimbenicima za ovaj rast su i bolje ...

http://www.advance.hr/vijesti/demografska-smrt-europe-i-izazov-imigranata/

Tesla o ženama: Civilizacija će propasti jer žene žele biti ravnopravne s muškarcima
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 23/1/2016, 11:14

deda na aparatima wrote:
asilovski wrote:Europa za 50 godina u slikama wrote:

Što je bio jedan od većih problema u Londonu kad su održavali zadnje Olimpijske igre?

Romi koji su srali na javnim površinama...

Romi, Pakistanci, Indijci, to ti je sve isti koš.
Afrika isto tako ima svoje običaje, vjerojatno će uvesti kanibalizam ili tako nešto napredno.
Ma gluposti, Indijici ne prave sranja rade, otvaraju trgovine, restorane, rade u industriji ili rade u policiji, Pakiji prave sranja, lijenčare i žale se kako ih nitko ne voli, Cigani su cigani i tko nije imao posla sa njima nema pojma
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 23/1/2016, 11:16

Ipak Britima se jedna stvar mora priznat : znaju kako izhebat Švabe.

--------------------------

Velika Britanija trajno će stacionirati tisuću vojnika u Poljskoj počevši od sljedeće godine, rekao je poljski ministar obrane kasno u četvrtak u izjavi koja je suprotna onoj danoj s britanske strane.

U srijedu je britanski ministar obrane rekao da će London poslati 1000 vojnika za sudjelovanje na vojnim vježbama u Poljskoj, kao dio dogovora s Varšavom oko jačanja sigurnosnih veza.

No, Antoni Macierewicz rekao je katoličkoj postaji Radio Marija da su se Poljska i Britanija dogovorile na sastanku ministara obrane i vanjskih poslova u Škotskoj da će dio postrojbi ostati u Poljskoj trajno.

"Jedna od odluka koja je rezultirala jučerašnjim razgovorima je stalno prisustvo britanskih snaga na poljskom teritoriju, to jest 1000 vojnika koji će za stalno biti stacionirani na poljskom teritoriju od sljedeće godine", rekao je Macierewicz.

"Izmjenjivat će se, bit će to rotacijsko ali stalno prisustvo 1000 vojnika".

Britansko ministarstvo obrane nije zasad komentiralo tu izjavu.

http://www.slobodnadalmacija.com/Svijet/tabid/67/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/313928/Default.aspx

Polish British[th]Total population[/th][th]Regions with significant populations[/th][th]Languages[/th]
(Born in the UK or Poland: 1,000,000+ (media estimates)[1]
Born in Poland only: 688,000 (2013 ONS estimate))
Throughout the UK, mostly in and around London
English, Polish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_the_United_Kingdom

POLJSKO BRITANSKI SAVEZ.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 23/1/2016, 11:19

Century V, Quatrain 51

The people of Dacia, England, Poland And of Bohemia will make a new league: To pass beyond the pillars of Hercules, The Barcelonans and Tuscans will prepare a cruel plot.

---

Objašnjenje : Dacia je stari naziv za RUmunjsku , Bohemia je Češka.

POLJSKO BRITANSKI SAVEZ plus ovi ostali.

Miljon Poljaka živi u Londonu.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/1/2016, 11:49

Bas isnoc gledam seriju Sherlock Holmes,moderno doba,Baker street 221b,dvadeset metara od lokacije,neka moderna stakleno celicna gradjevina,sve i da hoce,vise ne mogu snimiti stari izgled Londona..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/1/2016, 12:07

Londnistan, Berlinstan, Parizstan, Moskovstan.. najveći Europski gradovi islamizirani

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 23/1/2016, 12:19

Briselstan ...glavni grad EU i sjedište NATOa.

Brussels has a large concentration of Muslims, mostly of Turkish and Moroccan ancestry. Belgium does not collect statistics by ethnic background, so exact figures are unknown. It was estimated that in 2005 people of Muslim background account for 25.5% of Brussels' population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels#Demographics
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next