ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne. - Page 3 Empty Re: kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne.

Post by Guest Thu 3 Mar - 10:02

Noor wrote:
marcellus wrote:
Šandor Winnetou wrote:
Ukrajina će prije ili kasnije biti oslobođena i isti tren će zatražiti zaštitu NATO saveza, to je jednostavno neminovnost s obzirom kakve budaletine stoluju u susjedstvu.

i NATO će reći "sorry, ne zadovoljavate uvjete".

Jer su im to govorili i do sad.

ali, konstelacija se pred točno 3 dana drastično promijenila....zašto bi im rekli NE?

https://www.24sata.hr/news/lukasenkov-referendum-odobrio-nuklearno-oruzje-u-bjelorusiji-ako-zapad-krene-zovem-putina-818612

Novi ustav omogućuje nuklearno oružje na bjeloruskom tlu, uz plot s Poljskom i pribaltičkim zemljama

kaj, luđaci Lukašenko i Putin mogu šta žele, a drugima će diktirati što smiju???
da to tak ide, kaj se dogovore velike sile vrijedi za sve ostale, dogovor velikih sila je garancija mira, možeš ti htjet kaj god hoćeš nitko te ne pita. i ono kaj ti velike sile daju to radiš, ako se usprotiviš dogodi se invazija. ameri drže zapad i bez njihovog blagoslova nema ničega, rusi to isto rade sa svojim susjedima. to je tak, tak svijet funkcionira. ukrajina može imat snove kakve god hoće ako rusima ne paše da budu dio nato pakta nikad neće bit i ameri znaju, pogotovo sad, di je crta koja se ne prelazi.

Back to top Go down

kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne. - Page 3 Empty Re: kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne.

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar - 21:07

I'm gonna do a thread on something that many American posters might not know, about the rise of Zelensky to President of Ukraine. Buckle up, THREAD:

So Zelensky got his start as a comedian, where he was on a show where he played the president of Ukraine. This show ran for 4 years and is allegedly immensely popular, and regardless of that shows quality, I get the distinct impression it was astroturfed.

His show was put on a network, 70 percent of which, is owned by this guy:

Ihor Kolomoyskyi

He was a close ally of this former Prime Minister right here, complete with retarded AWFL physiognomy, as well as the central banker turned President of Ukraine until they were ousted in 2010.

Kolomoyskyi is an interesting character, and there's a lot to unpack here. He was appointed governor of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, very close to Donetsk, after the war with the separatists started, he helped fund several of the volunteer battalions, including the neo nazi Azov bat.

This is despite him being very much extremely Jewish, he has Ukrainian and Israeli citizenship, as well as Cypriot citizenship, who used his money to take over the jewish community organization of Ukraine by force.

He couldn't maintain popular support after this move, and like any good billionaire, just said "Fuck it, I'll build my own nationwide jewish organization and fill it with people who won't dissent" Lets talk about what an absolute crook this dude is.

Ihor stole billions of dollars from Ukrainian banks and transferred it to the US under the pretense of funding a steel company, only for the money to go underground and another rust belt industry to shutter its doors.

kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne. - Page 3 FMgEoUFXMAAMOvp

He is also under investigation in Israel for buying 20 million dollars in coal, selling it to someone else, and shutting his company down before the check could bounce from the original seller of the coal, who was a Belarussian Oligarch.

This guy got on Putins shit list for defrauding a Russian oligarch of several billion dollars, and even got on Poroshenkos (Zelensky's predecessor) shitlist for intimidating state officials with his own militia.

This man is pretty obviously just a grifter and a mobster, who rips off eastern european oligarchs with contract fraud, and hides behind the Western dislike for those same oligarchs to prevent his prosecution. But we did mention he was on Poroshenkos shitlist, right?

He was dismissed as governor of the Dnipro area oblast in 2014, and immediately turned around and helped ensure that "Servant of the people", the show where Zelensky acted as president, was aired on his 1+1 network in Ukraine, of which he owns 70 percent of.

This sounds an awful lot like some petty billionaire revenge, doesn't it? Dismissed from your gubernatorial duties by a president who was your ally because your corruption was too blatant and obvious, so you literally create a president to replace him with?

If you want an American analog, this would be like if JB Pritzker, the governor of Illinois, was ousted by Joe Biden despite being a financier of his, and in some vicious long game funded a reboot of the West Wing and had some Colbert/Trudeau type play president and run later.
(I am aware presidents can't fire governors, it works different here but I'm just making a comparison)

This is the power behind Zelenskyy though, a grifter and mobster who has been ripping off Belarussian and Russian oligarchs for billions, and look whats happening to his puppet

Just saying

kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne. - Page 3 FMjKgM1X0AIWMic

Oh look guys, I didn't know about this:

Pandora Papers Reveal Offshore Holdings of Ukrainian President and his Inner Circle - OCCRP
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky rode to power on pledges to clean up the Eastern European country, but the Pandora Papers reveal he and his close circle were the beneficiaries of a network o...
https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandora-papers/pandora-papers-reveal-offshore-holdings

"In the heat of the campaign, a political ally of President Poroshenko published a chart purporting that Zelensky and his television production partners were beneficiaries of a web of offshore firms that allegedly received $41 million in funds from Kolomoisky’s Privatbank."

"Zelensky has repeatedly pledged to rein in oligarchs. The day after the attack on Shefir, the country’s parliament passed a bill that would create a register of oligarchs and bar them from financing political parties or taking part in privatizations."

Why would they set up offshore bank accounts at the same time that Kolomoisky was simply setting up an allegedly benign TV production deal with Kvartal? Unless the entire point of the show was to astroturf Zelensky into the *real* presidency all along...?

kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne. - Page 3 FM8rlq7WQAYT57Y

It's pretty obvious that Zelensky is his puppet, and more disturbingly, his "role" in Servant Of The People was intended from the very start, to be "Life imitating art" in a wag the dog fashion.

kissinger 2014 o Ukrajini: EU da, NATO ne. - Page 3 FM8sHdcXIAgTUS3

Further reading worth doing on this pair. Zelensky nationalized the bank that Kolomoisky pillaged, putting that liability on Ukrainian citizens.

Oh wow, how interesting, some further information:

"Moving against Kolomoisky could indicate the Biden administration won’t take the political risk of interfering in legal matters that could lead back to the younger Biden"

How Hunter Biden’s Interests ‘Overlapped’ With Banned Ukrainian Oligarch

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/03/31/how-hunter-bidens-interests-overlapped-with-banned-ukrainian-oligarch/

Looks like Kolomoisky had a *controlling stake* in Burisma Holdings, the gas company that was paying Hunter Biden 85,000 a month just to sit on their board and influence peddle to daddy. What is this war *really* about for Uncle Joe?

više:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1497448091347308544.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Mar - 21:11

Rusija: Amerika u Ukrajini financirala vojni biološki program
Index Vijesti
Prije 32 minute

RUSKO ministarstvo obrane objavilo je da su "tijekom posebne vojne operacije nađeni dokazi da je režim u Kijevu htio hitno uništiti dokaze vojnog biološkog programa u Ukrajini, koji je financiralo američko ministarstvo obrane". Tu tvrdnju je na Twitteru prenijelo rusko ministarstvo vanjskih poslova.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/dyWUEF3tDZGauw

Back to top Go down

Post by mentalitet Sun 6 Mar - 21:50

Pa ja sam prebolio Covid19 2020 u prvom mjesecu kada navodno josh nije postojao u USA.U vijestima ovdje je bila pricha da je to stiglo iz Kine.Samo zashto su mu prikeljili taj broj 19 ? Sve ti to radi ova banda iz USA.To su inache radili prije po svijetu ali su se osilili pa ta sranja rade sada i kod kuce dok redneci ne popizde i povaade ono silno oruzje .Amerika ce vidjeti do sada najveci vatromet.

2020-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mentalitet Sun 6 Mar - 21:58

Khazars: History of the Jewish Turkic Nomads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2CtmpKU6A

Jevreji se dijele na Hazare- Aškenazi (potomci turaka koji su u 8 vijeku presli na jevrejku vjeru = danasnja mafija koja vise voli novac nego izrael), Sefardi stari jevreji...

"Godine 965. vojvoda od Kijeva (Sviatoslav) potukao je Hazare i njihovo carstvo je propalo"...
"Filip IV Lepi je pohapsio Jevreje 1306. i proterao ih iz Francuske da bi mogao da im oduzme imovinu. Porasli su troškovi ratovanja, a jevrejska imovina je poslužila da se pokriju ti troškovi. Osim toga on se najpre kod Jevreja bio poprilično zadužio, a dug je rastao. Na ovaj način je rešio i dug, a na aukcijama je prodao sve što su Jevreji imali". (ovo sam preuzeo iz wikipedie) ...

da ih je filip protjerao zbog koristoljublja sumnjam, ali da su jos onda vladali drzavama - JESU..

2020-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mentalitet Sun 6 Mar - 22:08

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/03/17/the-truth-about-the-conflict-with-russia/

The Truth about the Conflict with Russia
C H U R C H R E F O R M S E R I E S
By Biblicism Institute

“The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.” – Winston Churchill

The current conflict between the US and Russia is due to one simple reason: the Ashkenazim. They have a debt to settle with Russia.

Allow us to forward a bit of chronological tables as we delve into the nitty-gritty behind the conflict.

The Ashkenazim are the descendants of the Gentile (Goy) Ashkenaz, the Japhetite.

“The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Javan… The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah.” Genesis 10:2,3

“By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands.” Genesis 10:5

They are a resilient, roaming Turkic people. They have a knack for reinventing themselves. They first surfaced in world annals as the notoriously barbaric Scythians or Sakadeans, depending on regional phonetic.

“Here there is no Gentile or Judahite, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.” Colossians 3: 11

The word Scythian or Sakadean comes from the word Saka – with its Iranian verbal root Sak, meaning to roam.

The Scythians settled Central Eurasia which they conquered with their Gentile brother Togarmath and various other cousins, expanding across a vast track of land that encompassed but was not limited to parts of present-day Turkey and Iran. Their Gentile brother Riphath along with their uncle Javan’s descendants settled in Greece.

Later on, they reinvented themselves and settled a land they would call Khazaria – from the word Qasar, with its Turkic root Qaz, meaning to roam – following the break-up of the western Turkish Steppe Empire. Then the country converted en masse to Judaism/Pharisaism, sometime between 740 and 920 AD, just so they could remain independent of the two competing empires of that time, Christianity and Islam.

“Judaism was the most actively proselytizing religion…The most significant mass conversion occurred in the 8th century, in the massive Khazar kingdom between the Black and Caspian seas,” explained Jewish historian Shlomo Sand.

Khazaria

Then, Sviatoslav I of Kiev destroyed Khazaria around 1048 and absorbed it into Kievan Rus’, a territory that would later become part of the Russian Empire.

In Imperial Russia, the Ashkenazim were kept under tight control and enclosed in the Pale of Settlement. Something the Ashkenazim never forgave Russia.

Khazar Jews 1878
Khazar Ashkenazi Jews 1878

Biding their time, they nurtured their hatred and plotted their revenge along with a new reinvention. They became the power behind the heinous Bolsheviks who took over the Russian government in the 1910s, killed 66 million Christians, including 200,000 members of the Christian clergy, and destroyed 40,000 churches.

“You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators,” revealed famed Christian Russian writer Alexandr Solzhenitsyn.

2020-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mentalitet Sun 6 Mar - 23:08

Pazi ovo mamu iim jebem chak i ne kriju

Congress is now three times as Jewish as the US is

https://www.timesofisrael.com/congress-is-now-three-times-as-jewish-as-the-us-is/

2020-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mentalitet Sun 6 Mar - 23:25

Sreo sam stotine mladih i starih amerikanaca i ni jedan ne mrzi ruse ,chak shto vishe imaju pozitivno mishljenje o njima pa me zachudilo odakle takva mrznja u medijima.Istrazuujuci dalje doshao sam do Bloomberga.,Henry Kissinger,Madeleine Albright,Nulan ,Klinton i mnogih drugih koji su upleteni u uukrajinsku krizu a svima je zajednichko da hu Hazari i takozvani Demokrati. .Logichni zakljuchak je tko stoji iza ovih sranja .Zinulo im dupe za ruskim energentima.Dakle Izral sravniti sa zemljom paa da se rijeshimo gamadi.

2020-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mentalitet Sun 6 Mar - 23:46

mentalitet wrote:Sreo sam stotine mladih i starih amerikanaca i ni jedan ne mrzi ruse ,chak shto vishe imaju pozitivno mishljenje o njima pa me zachudilo odakle takva mrznja u medijima.Istrazuujuci dalje doshao sam do Bloomberga.,Henry Kissinger,Madeleine Albright,Nulan ,Klinton i mnogih drugih koji su upleteni u uukrajinsku krizu a svima je zajednichko da hu Hazari i takozvani Demokrati. .Logichni zakljuchak je tko stoji iza ovih sranja .Zinulo im dupe za ruskim energentima.Dakle Izral sravniti sa zemljom paa da se rijeshimo gamadi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/97ibia/89_of_our_senators_and_congress_hold_dual/

2020-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 Mon 7 Mar - 2:30

Tek sad sam vidio Noorkino pitanje - sta ja imam sa Rusijom
Imam to da smatram Rusiju i donekle Kinu jedinom I posljednjom nadom za ovaj jebeni svijet

A ovaj monstruozni sljam i olos u Kijevu treba likvidirati svim sredstvima.
Ognjem i macem
Oni su dovedeni da uvale cijeli svijet u globalni rat. U kojem ce svi ratovati za interese Anglosaksonskih takozvanih elita.
Dok ce one sjediti i upravljati dok se drugi kolju do istrebljenja.
Eto to ja imam sa Rusijom draga moja Noorka.
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 Mon 7 Mar - 3:56

Razvijali nuklearno oruzje.
Bili su vrlo blizu
Razvijali strahovita bioloska oruzja
U cak 15 biolaboratorija
Sve uz americku strucnu pomoc i financiranje.
Bandu banderovaca treba bez milosti likvidirati.
Putine, premekan si, udri zestoko.
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3