ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’

Go down

Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’ Empty Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’

Post by prckov 8/11/2021, 08:59

University of Melbourne can somehow afford to pay a six-figure salary to a full-time “gender whisperer”, despite cutting 450 jobs in 2020 due to the pandemic.
The salary for the role of Senior Advisor (Gender Affirmation) is $108,009 - $116,906 a year.
“I'm sorry but I reckon those 450 people who lost their jobs in 2020 at the University of Melbourne have the right to be very, very upset at this little fact,” she said.
“However, given how incredibly woke I’m sure the culture is at the University of Melbourne, of course in Australia's most left-wing capital city, they wouldn’t dare say anything about it for fear of being horribly cancelled, horribly smeared and never getting a job in academia again.”
Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’ (msn.com)
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’ Empty Re: Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’

Post by marcellus 8/11/2021, 09:20

Treba još stavit uvjet da mora bit aboriđin.

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’ Empty Re: Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’

Post by prckov 8/11/2021, 09:28

marcellus wrote:Treba još stavit uvjet da mora bit aboriđin.

ne mora bit
imamo mi ovdje jednog povjesnicara koji je bijel ko travnicki sir, fizionomijom tipicni anglo ali tvrdi da je aboridzin iako su mu preci dosli iz engleske i nije zabiljezeno nikakvo rasno mijesanje u obitelji

posto aboridzin po duhu svetom
onda prica o aboridzinskoj poljoprivrednoj tradiciji  :D
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 8/11/2021, 09:31

prckov wrote:

ne mora bit
imamo mi ovdje jednog povjesnicara koji je bijel ko travnicki sir, fizionomijom tipicni anglo ali tvrdi da je aboridzin iako su mu preci dosli iz engleske i nije zabiljezeno nikakvo rasno mijesanje u obitelji

kojoj poljoprivrednoj tradiciji

pa oni ni sad ne uzgajaju ništa, ko je kad vidio aboriđina da kopa

oni samo piju i čekaju socijalu

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 8/11/2021, 09:35

marcellus wrote:
prckov wrote:

ne mora bit

pa nikakvoj
tamo nije postojala poljoprivreda
niti je on aboridzin
ko da je leftardima istina vazna
kaze ovdasnji vilozof da je vazno spajat mostove
i empatija
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 8/11/2021, 10:11

fasisti su palili knjige
bolje da su ih izmaskrirali ko woke fasiti

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 10:56

prckov wrote:University of Melbourne can somehow afford to pay a six-figure salary to a full-time “gender whisperer”, despite cutting 450 jobs in 2020 due to the pandemic.
The salary for the role of Senior Advisor (Gender Affirmation) is $108,009 - $116,906 a year.
“I'm sorry but I reckon those 450 people who lost their jobs in 2020 at the University of Melbourne have the right to be very, very upset at this little fact,” she said.
“However, given how incredibly woke I’m sure the culture is at the University of Melbourne, of course in Australia's most left-wing capital city, they wouldn’t dare say anything about it for fear of being horribly cancelled, horribly smeared and never getting a job in academia again.”
Australian university offers six-figure salary to full-time ‘gender whisperer’ (msn.com)

Ne mrem si to nikak prevesti. Kaj je to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 11:02

marcellus wrote:
prckov wrote:

ne mora bit

Izvorno su živjeli kak lovci i skupljači, kulturno i svakako drugačije zamrznuti u kamenom dobu. 

Nisu poznavali niti vlasništvo, niti poljoprivredu niti princip kotača. Koplje, luk i strijela ... rodovi i plemena i točka.

Vrhunac im je bilo bajanje uz vatru i šaranje po stijenama.

Od dolaska na australski kontinent pa do europskog ''otkrića'' Australije.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 11:04

prckov wrote:

ne mora bit

Kojoj?

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 8/11/2021, 11:07

Sovak wrote:
prckov wrote:University of Melbourne can somehow afford to pay a six-figure salary to a full-time “gender whisperer”, despite cutting 450 jobs in 2020 due to the pandemic.

whisper - saptati
whisperer - saptac
vjerojatno posprdni naziv za ove  gender wokiste sto zaposljavaju na fakultetima
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 11:10

prckov wrote:
Sovak wrote:

whisper - saptati
whisperer - saptac
vjerojatno posprdni naziv za ove  gender wokiste sto zaposljavaju na fakultetima

Gle, ja sam si to tak i prevel doslovce. 

Toliko mi engleski ipak nije zahrđal.

Ali mi značenje nije bilo jasno.

Nisam kužil kaj to znači.

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 8/11/2021, 11:13

Sovak wrote:
prckov wrote:
Sovak wrote:

whisper - saptati
whisperer - saptac

Gle, ja sam si to tak i prevel doslovce. 

Toliko mi engleski ipak nije zahrđal.

Ali mi značenje nije bilo jasno.

Nisam kužil kaj to znači.

kao saptaci u kazalistu
na to se misli
a najvjerojatnije je rijec o gender savjetniku
pozoicija za poso se tako naziva, gender savjetnik
a zajebancija je gender saptac jer je sama pozicija glupava
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down