ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug

Go down

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Empty Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug

Post by Guest 10/3/2018, 20:23

dakle,ima nas svakakvih ,a mnogi vole zderati i puzeve ,pa da se koji plemenski pripadnik ne zajebe..no nije cak nuzno niti pojesti,jer se parazit iz puza,moze dodirom prijenijeti u organizam...dalje u clanku..

Little could an Australian teenager have known about the tragic result of eating a raw slug as a “dare”.
Back in 2010, then 19-year-old rugby player Sam Ballard was at a party with his friends when he was dared to eat a slug found in the garden. But it turned out that that slug was infected with a parasitic worm, which has left him quadriplegic.
The parasite, called Angiostrongylus cantonensis, is more commonly known as rat lungworm. As their name suggests, these worms are usually found living in the lungs of rodents where they mature, forcing the rats to cough them up into their throats before swallowing the adults. These nematodes then move through the digestive tract of the rodent, before being pooped out the other end.
It is at this point that slugs and snails become infected, as they feed on the rat poop containing the worms. Usually, the gastropods are then eaten by the rats and the cycle starts again. But in some cases, the infected slugs and snails are eaten by other things that can harbor the parasite, such as frogs, shrimps, and crabs. And occasionally humans.
There have been a few cases of people contracting rat lungworm in the past, but none with quite such a devastating end. In 1993, for example, a young boy in New Orleans ate a raw snail – again as a “dare” – and came down with muscle aches, a slight fever, and vomiting, but managed to clear the infection within a few weeks.
In the case of the unfortunate teenager in Australia, however, the passage of the parasitic worm into the nervous system and eventually the brain tissue led to the development of eosinophilic meningoencephalitis. As a result, Ballard fell into a coma for 420 days, and upon waking was no longer able to use any of his limbs and required a feeding tube. Eight years on, and he still requires around-the-clock care.
Unfortunately, this care has come at a heavy price for the family, who are quickly running out of funds to support Ballard. A situation made all the worse by the fact that the Australian government has now slashed the amount of aid it was planning on giving them as a way to help alleviate these expenses.
Rat lungworm is prevalent throughout East Asia, Australasia, and the Pacific Islands, but has also been found in parts of Africa, the Caribbean, and the United States. It is recommended that, obviously, you don't eat raw slugs and snails. You should also wash any green veg that might be hiding them, and make sure that other foods like frogs, shrimp, and crabs are fully cooked before eating them.

linx

Back to top Go down

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Empty Re: Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug

Post by Guest 10/3/2018, 20:26

What is Angiostrongylus cantonensis?

Angiostrongylus cantonensis is a parasitic worm of rats. It is also called the rat lungworm. The adult form of the parasite is found only in rodents. Infected rats pass larvae of the parasite in their feces. Snails and slugs get infected by ingesting the larvae. These larvae mature in snails and slugs but do not become adult worms. The life cycle is completed when rats eat infected snails or slugs and the larvae further mature to become adult worms.

Can people get infected with this parasite?

Yes. People can get infected, under unusual circumstances. However, even if infected, most people recover fully without treatment.

How can people get infected?

People can get infected by eating raw or undercooked snails or slugs that are infected with this parasite. In some cultures, snails are commonly eaten. Some children, in particular, have gotten infected by swallowing snails/slugs “on a dare. ” People also can get infected by accident, by eating raw produce (such as lettuce) that contains a small snail or slug or part of one.
Certain animals such freshwater shrimp, crabs, or frogs, have been found to be infected with larvae of the parasite. It is possible that eating undercooked or raw animals that are infected could result in people becoming infected, though the evidence for this is not as clear as for eating infected snails and slugs. Of note, fish do not spread this parasite.
Learn more about how people get infected with Angiostrongylus cantonensis in this new motion graphic video.

Can an infected person infect other people?

No.

In what parts of the world have people become infected with this parasite?

In many parts, but most of the known cases of infection have been in parts of Asia and the Pacific Islands. Some have been in other areas of the world, such as in the Caribbean and Africa.

Have cases of this infection occurred in the United States?

Yes. Cases have occurred in Hawaii (and other Pacific Islands). Very few cases have been reported in the continental United States. In 1993, a boy in New Orleans got infected by swallowing a raw snail “on a dare. ” The type of snail he swallowed isn’t known. He became ill a few weeks later, with muscle aches, headache, stiff neck, a slight fever, and vomiting. His symptoms went away in about 2 weeks, without treatment of the infection.

Can giant African land snails be infected with this parasite?

Yes. This type of snail, which can grow larger than a person’s hand, is just one of many types that can be infected. But snails can be infected only if they have ingested contaminated rat feces. We don’t know if any of the giant African land snails in the continental United States are infected.

What are the signs and symptoms of infection with this parasite?

Some infected people don’t have any symptoms — or have only mild symptoms that don’t last very long. Sometimes the infection causes a rare type of meningitis (eosinophilic meningitis). The symptoms can include headache, stiff neck, tingling or painful feelings in the skin, low-grade fever, nausea, and vomiting.

What should I do if I think I might be infected with this parasite?

You should see your health care provider, who will examine you and ask about any symptoms, travel, and exposures you’ve had (for example, to snails/slugs). You might have some blood tests, as well as tests for meningitis.

Does infection with this parasite need to be treated?

Usually not. The parasite dies over time, even without treatment. Even people who develop eosinophilic meningitis usually don’t need antibiotics. Sometimes the symptoms of the infection last for several weeks or months, while the body’s immune system responds to the dying parasites. The most common types of treatment are for the symptoms of the infection, such as pain medication for headache or medications to reduce the body’s reaction to the parasite, rather than for the infection itself. Patients with severe cases of meningitis may benefit from some other types of treatment.

How can I keep from getting infected with this parasite?

Don’t eat raw or undercooked snails or slugs, frogs or shrimp/prawns. If you handle snails or slugs, wear gloves and wash your hands. Always remember to thoroughly wash fresh produce. When travelling in areas where the parasite is common, avoid eating uncooked vegetables.
Learn more about how to keep from getting infected with Angiostrongylus cantonensis in this new motion graphic video.

Back to top Go down

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Empty Re: Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug

Post by Regoč 10/3/2018, 21:39

Ilitiga, nije problem u pužu, nego u nametniku.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 10/3/2018, 21:50

pleme bi prvo tog nametnika skuhalo ili ispeklo
tako da.......
pleme jede iskljucivo sirovo voce i neko povrce, sve ostalo se kuha ili pece
ovaj idiot ziher nije ni iz jednog plemena nego nesto sto je ni vrit ni mimo

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2018, 11:59

Leviathan2 wrote:pleme bi prvo tog nametnika skuhalo ili ispeklo
tako da.......
pleme jede iskljucivo sirovo voce i neko povrce, sve ostalo se kuha ili pece
ovaj idiot ziher nije ni iz jednog plemena nego nesto sto je ni vrit ni mimo
to je ta "kuul" generacija koja guta sve sto moderni "gastronomski magovi" savjetuju.."zderite sve sirovo"..

No posto je sve postalo shebano kao i sama civilizacija,mogu reci da je kuhanje ili pecenje,najbolje ubijanje hrane mikrovalkom,postalo MUST DO IT,da bi covjek bio siguran..

Eto primjer,doli u Slavoniji tko ne pazi,moze i preko povrtja pokupiti raznorazne parazitske zivine..

nekada normalno vrijeme sa dostatnim kisama,a danas opakim susama navela je mnoge do tada,nezainteresirane zivotne oblike da potraze hranu,vodu i spas u neki povrtjima,paradajzu u ovom slucaju..

Sve povrtje koje sadrzi puno vode privlaci puzeve..to je prvo..i kad zapapri ljeto u Slavoniji,navali bratija i na paradajz..

jednom prilikom sa mpobrao kapitalce paradajza i stavio ih da jos malo dozru na metar visokom panju od oraha koji sam posjekao..

rano ujutro,idem ja po svoje omiljeno povrce da ga izjedem za dorucak,kad li se baja onako dopola "zagnjurio" u paradajz i zdere li ga zdere..puž Golać...pa ti izvoli jesti frisko,a ne znas gdje puz nije svoju zluzavu guzicu prevukao..

JAGODE..slicna stvar...DOBRO pripaziti...tijekom suša,neki "crvi",onako staklasti provini,jako tanki i dugi,navale u jagode,pa tko ne gleda..

Na stranu puzeve i te crve,pravo zlo je sto dolazi sa njima,a to nitko ne upozorava..niti itko uglavnom zna nes vise o tome..

samo jednog dana osvanes kao Nekiplegičar ili sjeban tako da vise ne napustas kolica i postelju... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2018, 12:55

evo jos malo fuck-ata..

[size=38][ltr]Paraziti u vašem tijelu[/ltr]

[/size]
[ltr]
Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Star-100Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Star-100Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Star-100Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Star-100Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Star-75
[/ltr]

[ltr]Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Paraziti[/ltr]
[ltr]U vašem tijelu obitavaju različiti paraziti koji su uzrok mnogih bolesti.[/ltr]
[ltr]To potvrđuju i liječnici koji, kada u mrtvačnici seciraju mrtvo tijelo čovjeka, svjedoče o tome kako je ono puno parazita.[/ltr]
[ltr]Nažalost, većina ljudi toga nije svjesna.[/ltr]
[ltr]Istraživanja Američkog nacionalnog instituta zdravlja (National Institute of Health) pokazala su da prosječni muškarac u svom tijelu ima do 1 kg parazita.[/ltr]
[ltr]Paraziti se mogu nalaziti u jetri, crijevima, mozgu, srcu i drugim organima.[/ltr]

[ltr]Pogledajte ove slike![/ltr]
Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug HeartwormsAustralian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Parasites
[ltr]Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Roundworms2[/ltr]
[ltr]Više slika možete pronaći na http://www.curezone.com (upozoravamo: šokantne su!)
 [/ltr]

[size=30][ltr]Kako paraziti ulaze u tijelo čovjeka?[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]
Paraziti se nalaze svuda oko nas - u zraku. vodi, zemlji. Naš okoliš je njihovo prirodno obitavalište. Jedna šaka zemlje, na primjer, sadrži nekoliko tisuća jajašaca parazita.[/ltr]

[ltr]U vaše tijelo mogu ući kroz nečistu vodu i hranu, preko prljavih ruku, kroz kožu i dišne puteve, preko insekata i kroz seksualni odnos.[/ltr]
[ltr]Spriječiti njihov unos u organizam gotovo je nemoguće. Grupa američkih liječnika proučavala je različite vrste voćki na prisutnost parazita u njima. 70% voća bilo je zaraženo parazitima.[/ltr]
[ltr]Naši preci su to znali.[/ltr]
[ltr]Povijest svjedoči kako je svaki narod u prošlosti imao svoje prirodne metode čišćenja tijela od parazita.[/ltr]
[ltr]Još do prije 50 godina, u nekim obiteljima roditelji su djeci davali gorku mješavinu domaćih trava koje su čistile organizam od parazita.[/ltr]
[ltr]Možete li vjerovati nekome tko živi u vašim crijevima, ima zube, a NEMA oči?[/ltr]

[ltr]Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Paraziti2[/ltr]
[ltr]
Pogledajte ovaj užasan video o strašnom parazitu koji ne želi da ga izvuku iz čovjekovog crijeva:
 [/ltr]

[size=30][ltr]Kako paraziti utječu na zdravlje čovjeka[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]Paraziti mogu uzrokovati brojne zdravstvene probleme.[/ltr]
[ltr]Najmanje što vam mogu učiniti jest - krasti hranjive sastojke, potrebne vašem tijelu.[/ltr]
[ltr]Kada paraziti zahvate vaše tijelo, jest će isto ono što i vi ili će jesti upravo vas.[/ltr]
[ltr]Krast će od vas vitamine i minerale, a za uzvrat ispuštati toksični otpad.[/ltr]
[ltr]Dr. Clark tvrdi da paraziti mogu uzrokovati brojne bolesti, među ostalim:[/ltr]

• astmu

• rak

• alergiju

• glavobolju

• artritis

• anemiju

• upalu jetre

• bolesti srca

• anoreksiju

• i mnoge druge bolesti.

[size=30][ltr]Različite vrste parazita[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]
Postoji puno vrsta parazita, a neke od njih možete vidjeti ovdje:[/ltr]

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Ascaris-lumbricoides
Ascaris Lumbricoides

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Cryptosporidiosis
Cryptosporidiosis

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Paragonimus-westermani
Paragonimus Westermani

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Taenia-saginata
Taenia Saginata

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Trichinella-spiralis
Trichinella Spiralis

[ltr]
Simptomi infekcije parazitima:[/ltr]

• slabost, apatija, depresija

• kronični umor

• gubitak apetita

• manjak željeza (anemija)

• nesanica

• nervoza, razdražljivost, hiperaktivnost

• nadutost trbuha i plinovi

• glavobolja

• bolovi u trbuhu

[size=30][ltr]Kako se riješiti parazita[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Neem-green-planet
Preporučujemo prirodnu metodu čišćenja organizma od parazita prahom drveta neem.[/ltr]

[ltr]Neem se koristi u ayurvedskoj medicini već tisučama godina za čišćenje organizma i kao pomoć kod mnogih tegoba.[/ltr]
[ltr]Pročitajte više o neemu.[/ltr]

[ltr]Kome se preporučuje čišćenje od parazita[/ltr]

[ltr]
Čišćenje od parazita preporučuje se svima. Paraziti se nalaze svuda oko vas i vrlo lako mogu ući u vaše tijelo.[/ltr]

[ltr]Gotovo da nema čovjeka koji u sebi ne nosi niti jednu vrstu parazita.[/ltr]

[ltr]Ali, paraziti vam neće stvarati probleme ako redovito – jednom ili dva puta godišnje - radite čišćenje od parazita.[/ltr]

[ltr]Obavezno napravite čišćenje ako imate jedan ili više od simptoma, kao što su osjećaj slabosti, nesanica, gubitak apetita, nadutost i drugo.[/ltr]

[ltr]Čišćenje od parazita se naročito preporučuje kod astme, alergija i raka.[/ltr]
[ltr]
Ovaj članak sigurno bi htjeli pročitati i vaši prijatelji.
Podijelite ga!

Australian Teenager Left Quadriplegic After Eating A Raw Slug Arrow-social [/ltr]

[ltr]http://alternativa-za-vas.com/index.php/clanak/article/paraziti-u-vasem-tijelu[/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2018, 12:56

da,da...nije bas tako simpa kako se na prvi pogled cini,jel.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2018, 13:06

Sestra mi bas pricala jos i prije,da svaki put kad otvore nekog Čamugu,zivog ili mrtvog u njemu nadju hrpetinu parazita,ali i nekih neobicnih,vjerovatno tipicnih za regiju iz koje dolaze..nes ti simbioze.. :clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down