ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Učitelji gledali Breaking Bad i došli na ideju za biznis

Go down

Učitelji gledali Breaking Bad i došli na ideju za biznis Empty Učitelji gledali Breaking Bad i došli na ideju za biznis

Post by Hektorović Mon 15 Jul - 14:43

ST. PETERSBURG, July 15. Chemistry teacher Dmitry Karavaichik has been sentenced to 17 years of colony, and physics teacher Diana Gribovskaya got 16 years in colony. They were convinced for the creation of a criminal gang, the organization of a drug laboratory and drug sale, the united press service of St. Petersburg’s courts reported on Monday.
"The court sentenced Karavaichik to 17 years of imprisonment in a high-security penal colony, and Gribovsky to 16 years of imprisonment in a general penal colony," the press service reported on its Telegram channel.
According to earlier reports, Karavaichik and Gribovskaya organized a drug laboratory for amphetamine production, that they sold in St. Petersburg, in the Vyborg district, Leningrad Region, in 2017. The court specified that Karavaichik used "special knowledge in chemistry" in the drug production, and the physics teacher sold finished products: she found customers and gave them banned substances.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Učitelji gledali Breaking Bad i došli na ideju za biznis Empty Re: Učitelji gledali Breaking Bad i došli na ideju za biznis

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul - 14:55

sva sreća da nisu gledali Supermena pa pokušali poletit s krova nebodera...

Back to top Go down

Učitelji gledali Breaking Bad i došli na ideju za biznis Empty Re: Učitelji gledali Breaking Bad i došli na ideju za biznis

Post by immortal Mon 15 Jul - 20:00

Gnječ wrote:sva sreća da nisu gledali Supermena pa pokušali poletit s krova nebodera...
 Učitelji gledali Breaking Bad i došli na ideju za biznis 1f602
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down