ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUTIN OD SRBIJE PRAVI NUKLEARNU SILU: Evo šta će nam DATI!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PUTIN OD SRBIJE PRAVI NUKLEARNU SILU: Evo šta će nam DATI! - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN OD SRBIJE PRAVI NUKLEARNU SILU: Evo šta će nam DATI!

Post by Guest 17/4/2019, 09:57

srbiju srbima

Back to top Go down

PUTIN OD SRBIJE PRAVI NUKLEARNU SILU: Evo šta će nam DATI! - Page 3 Empty Re: PUTIN OD SRBIJE PRAVI NUKLEARNU SILU: Evo šta će nam DATI!

Post by Serbinho-3 17/4/2019, 10:35

Ako Vucina ide negde i čita, sta vas bole ....., ima 18 godina i slobodan je po Zakonu da radi ono sto hoce, naravno da nije protivno Zakonu.

Ako vam se ne svidja, produžite dalje, umesto da zabadate nos u tudja posla i njateke ko babetine i strine.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 17/4/2019, 10:35

Napali ga ko da je malo dete... Monti Pajton
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 17/4/2019, 10:44

https://beograd365.org/ruski-naucnik-i-istoricar-tvrdi-amerika-ce-se-raspasti-na-sest-delova-evo-i-kada/?fbclid=IwAR0PKJ6zcm1spy5Gsl5CdxlYkg-ONcy-TbUU9xn_mdkNS6Cjai2L_9zH8nQ

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 17/4/2019, 10:48

Pаnаrin smаtrа dа аfrоаmеrikаnci nеćе biti fаktоr rаspаdа SАD vеć lеgаlni grаđаni tе zеmlје kојi gоvоrе špаnski. Оn upоrnо ukаzuје dа је špаnski službеni јеzik vеć u tri аmеričkе sаvеznе držаvе i dа sе nа plаžаmа Nјuјоrkа еnglеski pоrеd špаnskоg јеdvа čuје. То је mnоgо оpаsniјi trеnd оd činjеnicе dа su u dеcеmbru 2007. Indiјаnci u čаk pеt držаvа оbјаvili dа istupајu iz SАD.
– Rusiја i оstаlе vеlikе zеmlје, upоzоrаvа Pаnаrin, trеbа dа učinе svе dа sе аmеričkо аtоmskо оružе pоslе rаspаdа nе `rаziđе` pо svеtu. Bilо bi nајbоlје dа pripаdnе sаmо trimа držаvаmа nаslеdnicаmа SАD: Теksаsu, Kаlifоrniјi i Аtlаntskој оbаli. U kоntеkstu оnоgа štо ćе sе zbivаti u svеtu, zа Rusiјu bi bilо nајpаmеntiје dа оgrаniči sоpstvеni izvоz nаftе. Тimе bi sаčuvаlа vаžnе аdutе zа igru kоја slеd

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by flumen 17/4/2019, 10:49

The Republic of Dream wrote:https://beograd365.org/ruski-naucnik-i-istoricar-tvrdi-amerika-ce-se-raspasti-na-sest-delova-evo-i-kada/?fbclid=IwAR0PKJ6zcm1spy5Gsl5CdxlYkg-ONcy-TbUU9xn_mdkNS6Cjai2L_9zH8nQ

nista od Toga...USA ce docekati Armagedon kao svjetska sila.
a potom nece bit ni Rusije ni Kine...kameno doba

Ima jedan grad koji obiluje inteligentima anacionalnim; kultura ih i svijest, bolje oholost, veze za Italiju, rasa i nagon za Hrvatsku; govore lose dva jezika; Zagreb im je tudj, Italija ih ne treba...

flumen
flumen

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 17/4/2019, 11:21

Panarin lupeta gluposti. Amerika nikad nece propasti ali ce se svesti u mnogo normalnije okvire.
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by flumen 17/4/2019, 11:35

»U vrijeme svršetka kralj će se Juga zaratiti s njime; kralj će Sjevera navaliti na nj svojim kolima, svojim konjanicima i svojim mnogim brodovima. Provalit će u zemlje i proći njima poput poplave. 
...Ali će i njemu doći kraj, i nitko mu neće pomoći.«

Ima jedan grad koji obiluje inteligentima anacionalnim; kultura ih i svijest, bolje oholost, veze za Italiju, rasa i nagon za Hrvatsku; govore lose dva jezika; Zagreb im je tudj, Italija ih ne treba...

flumen
flumen

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 17/4/2019, 12:28

PUTIN OD SRBIJE PRAVI NUKLEARNU SILU: Evo šta će nam DATI! - Page 3 Us-map-11-nations

This map shows the US really has 11 separate 'nations' with entirely different cultures

Here's how Woodard describes each nation:

Yankeedom
Encompassing the entire Northeast north of New York City and spreading through Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota, Yankeedom values education, intellectual achievement, communal empowerment, and citizen participation in government as a shield against tyranny. Yankees are comfortable with government regulation. Woodard notes that Yankees have a “Utopian streak.” The area was settled by radical Calvinists.

New Netherland
A highly commercial culture, New Netherland is “materialistic, with a profound tolerance for ethnic and religious diversity and an unflinching commitment to the freedom of inquiry and conscience,” according to Woodard. It is a natural ally with Yankeedom and encompasses New York City and northern New Jersey. The area was settled by the Dutch.

The Midlands
Settled by English Quakers, The Midlands are a welcoming middle-class society that spawned the culture of the “American Heartland.” Political opinion is moderate, and government regulation is frowned upon. Woodard calls the ethnically diverse Midlands “America's great swing region.” Within the Midlands are parts of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska.

Tidewater
Tidewater was built by the young English gentry in the area around the Chesapeake Bay and North Carolina. Starting as a feudal society that embraced slavery, the region places a high value on respect for authority and tradition. Woodard notes that Tidewater is in decline, partly because “it has been eaten away by the expanding federal halos around D.C. and Norfolk.”

Greater Appalachia
Colonised by settlers from the war-ravaged borderlands of Northern Ireland, northern England, and the Scottish lowlands, Greater Appalachia is stereotyped as the land of hillbillies and rednecks. Woodard says Appalachia values personal sovereignty and individual liberty and is “intensely suspicious of lowland aristocrats and Yankee social engineers alike.” It sides with the Deep South to counter the influence of federal government. Within Greater Appalachia are parts of Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Indiana, Illinois, and Texas.

Deep South
The Deep South was established by English slave lords from Barbados and was styled as a West Indies-style slave society, Woodard notes. It has a very rigid social structure and fights against government regulation that threatens individual liberty. Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Texas, Georgia, and South Carolina are all part of the Deep South.

El Norte
Composed of the borderlands of the Spanish-American empire, El Norte is “a place apart” from the rest of America, according to Woodard. Hispanic culture dominates in the area, and the region values independence, self-sufficiency, and hard work above all else. Parts of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California are in El Norte.

The Left Coast
Colonised by New Englanders and Appalachian Midwesterners, the Left Coast is a hybrid of “Yankee utopianism and Appalachian self-expression and exploration,” Woodard says, adding that it is the staunchest ally of Yankeedom. Coastal California, Oregon, and Washington are in the Left Coast.

The Far West
The conservative west. Developed through large investment in industry, yet where inhabitants continue to “resent” the Eastern interests that initially controlled that investment. Among Far West states are Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Washington, Oregon, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California.

New France
A pocket of liberalism nestled in the Deep South, its people are consensus driven, tolerant, and comfortable with government involvement in the economy. Woodard says New France is among the most liberal places in North America. New France is focused around New Orleans in Louisiana as well as the Canadian province of Quebec.

First Nation
Made up of Native Americans, the First Nation's members enjoy tribal sovereignty in the US. Woodard says the territory of the First Nations is huge, but its population is under 300,000, most of whose people live in the northern reaches of Canada.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-map-11-separate-nations-colin-woodward-yankeedom-new-netherland-the-midlands-tidewater-greater-a8078261.html
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/4/2019, 12:38

crvenkasti wrote:PUTIN OD SRBIJE PRAVI NUKLEARNU SILU: Evo šta će nam DATI! - Page 3 Us-map-11-nations

This map shows the US really has 11 separate 'nations' with entirely different cultures

Here's how Woodard describes each nation:

Yankeedom
Encompassing the entire Northeast north of New York City and spreading through Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota, Yankeedom values education, intellectual achievement, communal empowerment, and citizen participation in government as a shield against tyranny. Yankees are comfortable with government regulation. Woodard notes that Yankees have a “Utopian streak.” The area was settled by radical Calvinists.

New Netherland
A highly commercial culture, New Netherland is “materialistic, with a profound tolerance for ethnic and religious diversity and an unflinching commitment to the freedom of inquiry and conscience,” according to Woodard. It is a natural ally with Yankeedom and encompasses New York City and northern New Jersey. The area was settled by the Dutch.

The Midlands
Settled by English Quakers, The Midlands are a welcoming middle-class society that spawned the culture of the “American Heartland.” Political opinion is moderate, and government regulation is frowned upon. Woodard calls the ethnically diverse Midlands “America's great swing region.” Within the Midlands are parts of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska.

Tidewater
Tidewater was built by the young English gentry in the area around the Chesapeake Bay and North Carolina. Starting as a feudal society that embraced slavery, the region places a high value on respect for authority and tradition. Woodard notes that Tidewater is in decline, partly because “it has been eaten away by the expanding federal halos around D.C. and Norfolk.”

Greater Appalachia
Colonised by settlers from the war-ravaged borderlands of Northern Ireland, northern England, and the Scottish lowlands, Greater Appalachia is stereotyped as the land of hillbillies and rednecks. Woodard says Appalachia values personal sovereignty and individual liberty and is “intensely suspicious of lowland aristocrats and Yankee social engineers alike.” It sides with the Deep South to counter the influence of federal government. Within Greater Appalachia are parts of Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Indiana, Illinois, and Texas.

Deep South
The Deep South was established by English slave lords from Barbados and was styled as a West Indies-style slave society, Woodard notes. It has a very rigid social structure and fights against government regulation that threatens individual liberty. Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Texas, Georgia, and South Carolina are all part of the Deep South.

El Norte
Composed of the borderlands of the Spanish-American empire, El Norte is “a place apart” from the rest of America, according to Woodard. Hispanic culture dominates in the area, and the region values independence, self-sufficiency, and hard work above all else. Parts of Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California are in El Norte.

The Left Coast
Colonised by New Englanders and Appalachian Midwesterners, the Left Coast is a hybrid of “Yankee utopianism and Appalachian self-expression and exploration,” Woodard says, adding that it is the staunchest ally of Yankeedom. Coastal California, Oregon, and Washington are in the Left Coast.

The Far West
The conservative west. Developed through large investment in industry, yet where inhabitants continue to “resent” the Eastern interests that initially controlled that investment. Among Far West states are Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Washington, Oregon, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Nebraska, Kansas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California.

New France
A pocket of liberalism nestled in the Deep South, its people are consensus driven, tolerant, and comfortable with government involvement in the economy. Woodard says New France is among the most liberal places in North America. New France is focused around New Orleans in Louisiana as well as the Canadian province of Quebec.

First Nation
Made up of Native Americans, the First Nation's members enjoy tribal sovereignty in the US. Woodard says the territory of the First Nations is huge, but its population is under 300,000, most of whose people live in the northern reaches of Canada.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-map-11-separate-nations-colin-woodward-yankeedom-new-netherland-the-midlands-tidewater-greater-a8078261.html

e ovi su nesh muvali i u onoj seriji Fringe,sa nekom monumentalnom i drevnom tehnologijom :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal 18/4/2019, 02:12

dzango wrote:Moram primetiti da Hrvati više čitaju Kurir i Informer od mene. Svaka druga sa istih a ja nemam pojma dok ne dođem na forum.
i ja.. još prije, pa sam se bacila na prenošenje vijesti sa strogo desnog portala  PUTIN OD SRBIJE PRAVI NUKLEARNU SILU: Evo šta će nam DATI! - Page 3 Ujko10
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3