THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 22/8/2018, 11:06

THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD





  • Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina.  Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.



  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile).  Advocated sex with baby girls.



  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman.  Had sex with his dead aunt.




  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves.  Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave.  There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror.  All such sexual acts are rape.  RAPE IS RAPE.



  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives.  Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?



  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.



  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam.  Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).



  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam.  Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.



  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs.  Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.



  • Owned and sold slaves.  Enslaved women and children.



  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.



  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.



  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.



  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.



  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women.  Required them to cover their faces.



  • Married his daughter–in–law.



  • Approved prostitution.



  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.



  • Recommended wife beating.  Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.



  • Murdered prisoners of war.  Committed acts of terror.



  • Advocated suicide attacks.



  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.



  • Beat children who didn’t pray.  Abolished adoption.



  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.



  • Beat alcoholics.  Lied.



  • Stoned adulators to death.  Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.



  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.



  • Tortured a man out of greed.



  • Looted and plundered.



  • Preached hate for people of other religions.



  • Extorted money from other religions



  • Forced conversions to Islam



  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.


https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/islam-the-crimes-of-prophet-mohammed/

_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 22/8/2018, 11:07

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes: 
Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.
— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).
— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),
— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’- (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300, Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)
— Muhammad liked to have intercourse with Aisha and his other wives when they were menstruating (Sahih Muslim, Book 003, Number 0577-0579),
— He also loved to recite the Quran when his wives were in Menses while lying between their legs!-(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296), (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 639)
— Muhammad married his adopted Son’s wife called ‘Zaynab’ after lusting for her and then banned Adoption in Islam- (Surah 33:37,Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 305, Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3330, Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 516,The History of Al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam, translated by Michael Fishbein, 1997], Volume VIII, pp. 2-3)
Muhammad having sex with his dead Aunt in the Grave-( “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers, by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.)
— ‘I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I slept with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib’… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali. “The Arabic word used here for slept is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is often used to mean, “Lay down to have sex.”
— Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50), — Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)
— Muhammad disagreed with ‘coitus interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.
— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).
— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/islam-the-crimes-of-prophet-mohammed/

_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 22/8/2018, 11:24

jehudi wrote:Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina.  Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.

imaš video?
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 26/8/2018, 19:32

Čega video- Muhe i Ajshe

---------------------------------------


Prophet Mohammed's confession:
"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken." 
-- Al-Tabari, The History of Al-Tabari, vol. vi, p. 111 

'Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said , "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you."' 
-- Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 166 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, " I have been made victorious with terror." 
-- Sahih al-Bukhari 2977, (on Jihaad), Book 56, Hadith 186 

_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 27/8/2018, 09:44

@Yehudim wrote:Čega video- Muhe i Ajshe

---------------------------------------


Prophet Mohammed's confession:
"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken." 
-- Al-Tabari, The History of Al-Tabari, vol. vi, p. 111 

'Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said , "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you."' 
-- Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, p. 166 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, " I have been made victorious with terror." 
-- Sahih al-Bukhari 2977, (on Jihaad), Book 56, Hadith 186 
pa ja, dobro si uspio shvatiti... mislim, mržnja može svašta smisliti ali baš takvo što se rijetko viđa..  zato sam te i pitala imaš li video tih bludničenja Muhameda nad djevojčicom  pig
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 1/9/2018, 20:29

Imaš u knjižnicama knjigu - Muhamed - pa uzmi i usporedi sve navedene podatke.

 Ili guglaj - hadise -


-------------------------------------------------------

Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
----------------------------------------
 Nakon šta su se predali, ritualno poklano oko 800 članova 


Izraelita iz " plemena " Banu Qurayza - iz Jatriba ( Medina )


Muhammad led to their massacre.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza



------------------------------------------






  Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).
— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father.


 Safiyyah ga je i otrovala ( janjeću plećku ) ali na žalost ne smrtno.


Mada neki arapski pisci navode da je osjeća posljedice i možda umra od posljedica trovanja.

_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 20/10/2018, 13:49


_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 21/10/2018, 14:40

@Yehudim wrote:Imaš u knjižnicama knjigu - Muhamed - pa uzmi i usporedi sve navedene podatke.

 Ili guglaj - hadise -



-------------------------------------------------------

Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
----------------------------------------
 Nakon šta su se predali, ritualno poklano oko 800 članova 


Izraelita iz " plemena " Banu Qurayza - iz Jatriba ( Medina )


Muhammad led to their massacre.


a ti to čitaš da upoznaš islam ili da možeš lijepiti svakakve izmišljotine o islamu?
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 21/10/2018, 14:42

jehudim wrote:Zanima te informativno - kako bi širila laži i lipila tu plahte gluparija i dezinformacija.

To da.

e, to
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Speare Shaker on 21/10/2018, 14:45

@metilda wrote:
jehudim wrote:Zanima te informativno - kako bi širila laži i lipila tu plahte gluparija i dezinformacija.

To da.

e, to

Pa upravo je on odličan primjer takvog ponašanja.

Speare Shaker

Posts : 16834
2016-11-04


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by The Republic of Dream on 21/10/2018, 14:57

avatar
The Republic of Dream

Posts : 511
2018-03-12


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 21/10/2018, 15:26

i šta se camila obratila na Rasuluallah?
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 28/10/2018, 02:33

@metilda wrote:
@Yehudim wrote:Imaš u knjižnicama knjigu - Muhamed - pa uzmi i usporedi sve navedene podatke.

 Ili guglaj - hadise -



-------------------------------------------------------

Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
----------------------------------------
 Nakon šta su se predali, ritualno poklano oko 800 članova 


Izraelita iz " plemena " Banu Qurayza - iz Jatriba ( Medina )


Muhammad led to their massacre.


a ti to čitaš da upoznaš islam ili da možeš lijepiti svakakve izmišljotine o islamu?

 Jeba te Muhamad smeće jedno. Ništa ja ne izmišljam, to je istina

_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 28/10/2018, 07:36

@Yehudim wrote:
@metilda wrote:
@Yehudim wrote:Imaš u knjižnicama knjigu - Muhamed - pa uzmi i usporedi sve navedene podatke.

 Ili guglaj - hadise -



-------------------------------------------------------

Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre.  Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
----------------------------------------
 Nakon šta su se predali, ritualno poklano oko 800 članova 


Izraelita iz " plemena " Banu Qurayza - iz Jatriba ( Medina )


Muhammad led to their massacre.


a ti to čitaš da upoznaš islam ili da možeš lijepiti svakakve izmišljotine o islamu?

 Jeba te Muhamad smeće jedno. Ništa ja ne izmišljam, to je istina

ne razumiješ.. postoji li ijedan video dokaz da je muhamed općio sa šestogodišnjom djevojčicom? ako vaš mesija bude agresivan kao vi židovi svejedno je tko će nas porobiti, islamisti ili vi
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 28/10/2018, 21:14

References to prophet Mohammed’s crimes: 


Hat tip to our reader Craig for the due diligence in providing the references to these claims.

— Muhammad’s marriage to 6yr old Aisha-


(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236).

— Aisha cleans Muhammad’s semen stains-


(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229-233),

— Muhammad fondling Aisha during her ‘Menses’-


 (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298-300,


 Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 1, Number 0270)


-----------------------------------------------------


  Eto ti reference pa pronadji, prevedi, uvjeri se


To nisam ja pisao već oni koji vjeruju u Muhameda

_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 28/10/2018, 21:50

otkad jedna šestogodišnja djevojčica ima "Menses"
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 28/10/2018, 21:52

a možda su muhamdove zločine napisali šiiti
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by metilda on 28/10/2018, 21:52

a možda židovi nisu dobro preveli muslimanske knjige...
avatar
metilda

Female
Posts : 8164
2015-10-10

Age : 81

Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 5/11/2018, 09:39

@metilda wrote:otkad jedna šestogodišnja djevojčica ima "Menses"

 Pa nije uvijek imala šest god ..........ti glupačo

_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Yehudim on 5/11/2018, 09:41

@metilda wrote:a možda su muhamdove zločine napisali šiiti

 Stupid woman..........šiiti su jednako muslimani

_________________
.
avatar
Yehudim

Posts : 3133
2018-03-06


Back to top Go down

Re: THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum