ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lebanese woman married to IS mercenary tells her story

Go down

Lebanese woman married to IS mercenary tells her story Empty Lebanese woman married to IS mercenary tells her story

Post by Eroo Wed 28 Jun - 8:10

Lebanese woman married to IS mercenary tells her story

28.06.2017 08:20    Headline, News

Lebanese woman married to IS mercenary tells her story KOBANE-CIROKA-JINA-LIBANAI1-%E2%80%AB1%E2%80%AC-620x364
KANDAL SHEIKHO-ZANA SIDI
KOBANI- Nour al-Hodua says not only has she easily reached Syrian lands crossing the Turkish borders before Turkish army members’ eyes, but also massive gangs of Dawa’sh( IS mercenaries) or an army are existing in Turkey now, they even have official divans getting in and out without being questioned.
Hawar news agency held an interview with one of the IS mercenaries’ wives who showed their support from Lebanon, travelled to Syria, and her husband supervised on the Syrian-Turkish borders on al-Shahba axis (al-Rai town south of al-Bab).
Starting point from Lebanon
First of all, Nour al-Houda introduced herself saying” my name is Nour al-Houda at 20 from Tripoli in Lebanon, I got married in 2013 to Bilal al-Noman from al-Raml neighborhood, Tripoli and we had 2 children. Having got married, I learnt that he working with a gang named( Fatah al-Islam) which was taking part in operations against the Lebanese army in al-Nour Square in Tripoli where a number of Lebanese soldiers were killed, some members of the gang however were arrested by the Lebanese army.
Pledging allegiance to IS and crossing from Turkey to Syria
Nour al-Houda pointed out that her mercenary husband pledged allegiance to Fatah al-Islam gang via his uncle and assured that her husband’s uncle was provoking him to fight despotics. 
She went on“after my husband pledged allegiance to IS gangs in Syria, he headed to Syria and entered it at the beginning of 2015 where he received a legal course of training at a camp, then he was sent to migration section, afterwards to borders police section. Having settled in Syria, he called me to come and I issue a passport to travel to Turkey and then to Syria. Right off the bat, I headed to Gaziantep region, by some IS mercenaries existing there, then I crossed the borders to al-Rai town where I lived with him”.
An army of Dawa’sh are existing in Turkey now
Nour al-Houda touched upon the Turkish relations with IS gangs saying” when I passed to Syria, the borders were opened and nobody stopped us, Turkish soldiers were everywhere on the borders watching our movement without any interruption, IS gangs would move so freely day and night in big numbers”.
She went saying” crossing through Tel Abyad is much easier than al-Rai, since the road was more comfortable, when my mercenary husband got wounded at battles in 2015, he was moved to receive treatment in one of the Turkish hospitals”.
One of the Turkish families supporting IS gangs received her and she stayed a day there, then visited her wounded husband in the hospital, Nour al-Houda said” in addition to this family, many Daesh affiliates are active in Turkey, we can say that an army of Dawa’sh is existing in Turkey now most of them are in Adana, Gaziantep and Orfa, there were even official divans for them where many members were freely moving day and night without being questioned.
Oil trade between IS and Turkey
Nour al-Houda added that most logistic stuff particularly food and clothes were sent from Turkey through the borders and assured” foreign IS mercenaries would not approve the Syrian food so they were living on Turkish staff.
Her mercenary husband Abu Muhamad al-Lebanani told her that Turkey has benefited a lot from trading oil with IS, but she did not know how it was done as he would not disclose any information due to its confidentiality.
The husband killed, she was moved to a divan
Nour al-Houda pointed out that a year after her arrival, most of the mercenaries’ families were evacuated to Manbij by buses, she said” we did not know why we were evacuated from there, all he told me as I was leaving was to stay at Abu al-Beraa’ and Abu Malek al-Shami’s till he is back, having reached Manbij, one of IS gangs called Abu al-Beraa’ al-Halabi told me that my husband was killed in the battles in April 7, 2016”.
“Afterwards, Martyrs Bureau came and asked me to go to a divan, I was not willing to go but they forced me to. In the divan, nobody was allowed to get out, one of the women was in labor but nobody helped her, meantime, we were taken to al-Raqqa city and told us Manbij is going to be besieged.
Torture, rape in the divan
According to Nour al-Houda, she stayed at the divan for 5 months, there, she got to know her second husband, Yasin Osman and talking about her suffering there she said” we have been explicitly oppressed at the divan, sisters were beaten, tortured and sometimes raped”.
Nour al-Houda spoke about her second husband saying” my second husband was a Tunisian at 24 and told me that around 100 IS members, most Tunisians, were executed by shooting in al-Na’eem Square. He also told me that another gang most of them Tunisians were besieged and executed.
Flight to the Syrian Democratic Forces areas
Nour al-Houda spoke about mercenaries chasing her mercenary husband since he “stole cars, so we escaped to al-Maydeen, there my husband looked for a solution, in the end, we reached SDF-held areas.
J.O
ANHA

http://en.hawarnews.com/lebanese-woman-married-to-is-mercenary-tells-her-story/
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Lebanese woman married to IS mercenary tells her story Empty Re: Lebanese woman married to IS mercenary tells her story

Post by Eroo Wed 28 Jun - 8:13

Turska je od nekad simpatične države pod Erdoganom  postala zlo.
Zlo svjetskih razmjera. ISIL je mala maca u usporedbi s njima...
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down