ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump prdnuo u čabar

Go down

Trump prdnuo u čabar Empty Trump prdnuo u čabar

Post by gargamel0101 9/4/2017, 19:30

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” while discussing the U.S. missile strike on a Syrian air base in response to a chemical attack, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Russia had failed “to live up to its commitments under the chemical weapons agreements.”
Tillerson said “I’m disappointed because I think the real failure here has been Russia’s failure to live up to its commitments under the chemical weapons agreements that were entered into in 2013. Both by the Syrian government and by Russia as the guarantor to play the role in Syria of securing chemical weapons, destroying the chemical weapons and continuing to monitor that situation.”
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/04/09/tillerson-russia-failed-live-commitments-chemical-weapons-agreements/

Močvara ćopila Trumpa
gargamel0101
gargamel0101

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Trump prdnuo u čabar Empty Re: Trump prdnuo u čabar

Post by mutava baštarda 9/4/2017, 19:40

kvaka 22
amerika je bila sigurna da nije bio kemijski napad s tog sirijskog aerodroma inače ga ne bi gađala i tomahavcima pogađala skladišta u kojima bi teoretski moglo biti kemijskih otrova, da su ga sirijci bacali na "pobunjenike".

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 9/4/2017, 19:45

Gotov je.
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 9/4/2017, 19:50

epikur37 wrote:Gotov je.
njegova izborna baza je protiv podmetanja siriji.
 Trump prdnuo u čabar Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLE5zvgcCFYuhzWtZfBMFmZa4me-SNkGz-twDIzlQbxkRYAQriH7qSapQ
mutava baštarda
mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down