ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Američki oporavak prdnuo u čabar

Go down

Američki oporavak prdnuo u čabar Empty Američki oporavak prdnuo u čabar

Post by gargamel0101 17/8/2015, 11:00

The government issued their monthly retail sales this past week and four of the biggest department store chains in the country announced their quarterly results.The year over year retail sales increase of 2.4% is pitifully low in an economy that is supposedly in its sixth year of economic growth with a reported unemployment rate of only 5.3%. If all of these jobs have been created, why aren’t retail sales booming?
The year to date numbers are even worse than the year over year numbers. With consumer spending accounting for 70% of our GDP and real inflation running north of 5%, it’s pretty clear most Americans are experiencing a recession, despite the propaganda data circulated by the government and Fed. The only people not experiencing a recession are corporate executives enriching themselves through stock buybacks, Wall Street bankers using free Fed Bucks while rigging the the markets in their favor, politicians and government bureaucrats reaping their bribes from billionaire oligarchs, and the media toadies who dispense the Deep State approved propaganda to keep the ignorant masses dazed, confused, and endlessly distracted by Cecil the Lion, Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner, Ferguson, and blood coming out of whatever.
You won’t hear CNBC, Bloomberg, the Wall Street Journal or any corporate mainstream media outlet reference the fact retail sales growth is at the exact same levels as when recession hit in 2008 and 2001. Their job is to regurgitate the message of economic recovery and confidence in the future, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-16/american-malls-meltdown-economic-recovery-complete-utter-fraud
gargamel0101
gargamel0101

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Američki oporavak prdnuo u čabar Empty Re: Američki oporavak prdnuo u čabar

Post by RayMabus 17/8/2015, 11:13

Ma Amerika se još dobro i drži.

Pogle ovih :
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/france/gdp-growth

Američki oporavak prdnuo u čabar France-gdp-growth
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 17/8/2015, 11:14

Francuska ...zero point he he he
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 17/8/2015, 11:20

Italijanska ekonomija u zadnjem kvartalu jedva 0,1% .......LUDILO BRALE
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/8/2015, 12:01

Najbolje je od svega što su ljudi nesvjesni onoga što se događa oko njih...A zapravo, stiže sranje...Ogromno sranje.

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 17/8/2015, 12:05

Stiže shranje a lEvropa je ko Titanic ...Titanic je dugo tonuo ....dosta vrimena je tonuo i bio ravan na moru ....onda kad se napunila centralna komora samo se okrenuo okoito i pljas u dubinu .....tako ce i Evropa ....tonit ce dugo , stagnirat i onda samo jednom okomito i pljas.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/8/2015, 12:26

Qrc se Amerika dobro drzi...kolikogod ekonomija isla "dobro",dug je toliko velik,da ga ni trenutni rast ne moze iscupati,uostalom,nedavno je jedan americki financijski ekspert to i govorio..a bazirati ekonomiju na masovnoj prodaji nafte uz pad cijene,Ajplovim Ajfounima,i drugim bedastocama je kao na staklenim nogama..

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 17/8/2015, 12:42

Pa nisu blesavi vracat pare.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down