ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAD pred bankrotom - test idiotizma

Go down

SAD pred bankrotom - test idiotizma Empty SAD pred bankrotom - test idiotizma

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar - 12:03

The Debt Ceiling Deadline Has Passed;

Now The Biggest Test Of Donald Trump's Presidency Begins...

On Wednesday, the temporary suspension of the debt ceiling ended, and so now the federal government is not going to be able to go into any more debt until the debt ceiling is raised. For the moment, the Trump administration can implement “emergency measures” to stay under the debt limit, but it won’t be too long before we get to a major crisis point because the federal government is quickly running out of cash. Already, the U.S. Treasury has less cash on hand than Apple or Google, and that cash balance is going to keep on dropping until the debt ceiling is finally lifted.

You may remember that the debt ceiling became a major issue a couple of times during the Obama years. Last time around, Barack Obama and the Republicans in Congress agreed to a horrendous deal which suspended the debt ceiling until several months after the 2016 election…

Trump sided with hard-liners in 2013, publicly opposing an increase. “I cannot believe the Republicans are extending the debt ceiling — I am a Republican & I am embarrassed!” he tweeted then.

We simply cannot afford to keep adding trillions of dollars to the national debt. What we are doing to future generations of Americans is beyond criminal, because we are literally destroying their future just so that we can enjoy an inflated standard of living that we do not deserve today.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin has already begun to implement “extraordinary measures” to keep us under the debt ceiling.

SAD pred bankrotom - test idiotizma 20170317_debt_0

Republicans are supposed to be the party of fiscal responsibility.

So now is their big test.

If they raise the debt ceiling and continue adding more than a trillion dollars a year to the national debt, they will lose all credibility with conservative voters on fiscal issues.

But if they try to force the federal government to start living within its means that is going to severely harm the economy in the short-term.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-17/debt-ceiling-deadline-has-passed-now-biggest-test-donald-trumps-presidency-begins

Back to top Go down

SAD pred bankrotom - test idiotizma Empty Re: SAD pred bankrotom - test idiotizma

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar - 12:06

veliki test za Trumpa i konzervativce

hoće li postupiti odgovorno te zaustaviti potrošnju i bankrotirati, ili će nastaviti sa razuzdanom potrošnjom i neodgovornom kreditnom ekspanzijom

Back to top Go down

SAD pred bankrotom - test idiotizma Empty Re: SAD pred bankrotom - test idiotizma

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar - 12:11

Treasury urges Congress to raise US debt limit to avoid default

https://www.rt.com/usa/380060-usa-debt-ceiling-default/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar - 12:18

TRAMP U NOVOM PROBLEMU: Javni dug SAD-a NEVEROVATNIH 19.900 milijardi dolara!

Državni dug SAD je ponovo dostigao zakonsku granicu, ovaj put od neverovatnih 19.900 milijardi dolara, zbog čega je američko Ministarstvo finansija počelo da koristi računovodstvene manevre kako bi Kongresu „kupilo” još nekoliko meseci za podizanje limita duga.

Američki ministar finansija Stiven Menučin je u pismu zakonodavcima naveo da je počeo da primenjuje knjigovodstvene mere kako bi izbegao kršenje novog limita, što je proces koji će Kongresu omogućiti potencijalnih pet meseci ili više za podizanje granice duga, izveštava agencija AP.

U novembru 2015. godine je suspendovana granica zaduživanja, što je vladi omogućilo da se zadužuje koliko god je potrebno kako bi pokrila obaveze. Ipak, zakon je utvrdio 16. mart kao datum isteka suspenzije limita duga.

Javni dug SAD, prema saopštenju Ministarstva finansija, sada iznosi 19.900 milijardi dolara, što će, kako navodi AP, postati nova granica zaduživanja, a ministar finansija će morati da preduzme niz akcija kako bi ostao ispod tog limita.

U pismu Kongresu, Menučin navodi da je obustavio prodaju državnih i obveznica lokalnih vlasti, kao i da će obustaviti investicije u penzione fondove zaposlenih u državnom sektoru.

https://www.srbijadanas.com/biz/vesti/tramp-u-novom-problemu-javni-dug-sad-dosao-do-zakonske-granice-2017-03-17

Last edited by deda on Sun 19 Mar - 12:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar - 12:21

ima li Trump i kongres pod vodstvom konzervativaca hrabrosti ići do kraja u svom idijotizmu, ili se neće usuditi napraviti salto mortale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar - 12:26

Tko ono rece da ce ameri nasthantzati 2000 komada F-35??  lol!
nema im druge,nego da se zatvore kao drzava,upolove cijenu rada i mole Boga da se u iducih sto godina izvuku iz ghovana..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Mar - 12:30

pismejker wrote:Tko ono rece da ce ameri nasthantzati 2000 komada F-35??  lol!
nema im druge,nego da se zatvore kao drzava,upolove cijenu rada i mole Boga da se u iducih sto godina izvuku iz ghovana..

najgore je to kad ostaneš bez brojeva

eto i SAD u problemu kao i mi, nemaju dovoljno brojki

ako su odgovorni morat će sad početi štedjeti da ostene nešto brojeva i za djecu i unuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down