ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvard Study Finds No Racial Bias In Police Shootings

Go down

Harvard Study Finds No Racial Bias In Police Shootings Empty Harvard Study Finds No Racial Bias In Police Shootings

Post by gargamel0101 Tue 12 Jul - 10:37

A very recently published Harvard study on racial bias in police use of force finds that, as the mainstream narrative proffers, black men and women are treated differently in the hands of law enforcement. However, in what the(African-American) author of the study calls "the most surprising result of my career," when it comes to the most lethal form of force - police shootings - the study finds no racial bias, contradicting the mental image of police shootings that many Americans hold.

As The NY Times reports, the study did not say whether the most egregious examples — the kind of killings at the heart of the nation’s debate on police shootings — are free of racial bias. Instead, it examined a much larger pool of shootings, including nonfatal ones. It focused on what happens when police encounters occur, not how often they happen. (There’s a disproportionate number of tense interactions among blacks and the police when shootings could occur, and thus a disproportionate outcome for blacks.) Racial differences in how often police-civilian interactions occur have been shown reflect greater structural problems in society.
Black men and women are treated differently in the hands of law enforcement. They are more likely to be touched, handcuffed, pushed to the ground or pepper-sprayed by a police officer, even after accounting for how, where and when they encounter the police...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-11/harvard-study-finds-no-racial-bias-police-shootings
gargamel0101
gargamel0101

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Harvard Study Finds No Racial Bias In Police Shootings Empty Re: Harvard Study Finds No Racial Bias In Police Shootings

Post by marcellus Tue 12 Jul - 11:27

http://www.dnevno.hr/vijesti/svijet/rasni-rat-u-americi-produkt-policijskog-kukavicluka-ne-rasizma-video-937498

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Harvard Study Finds No Racial Bias In Police Shootings Empty Re: Harvard Study Finds No Racial Bias In Police Shootings

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul - 13:35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jul - 14:07

Nije to rasni rat, taj izraz je samo paravan za duboke pukotine u američkom društvu koje su pospješili Soroš i njemu slični.

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus Tue 12 Jul - 14:10

Arthas wrote:Nije to rasni rat, taj izraz je samo paravan za duboke pukotine u američkom društvu koje su pospješili Soroš i njemu slični.

na liberalne politike sam se u tekstu i osvrnuo, bez imenovanja sorosa jer je za us nebitan, on operira po europi. Od tih politika "jednakosti" najviše stvarne štete zapravo imaju crnci, žene, i pederi. U čije se ime sve to radi. Na jednog pokaznog crnca u bijeloj kući dolazi tisuće onih koje je "liberalna" politika smjestila u zatvor, gdje ne bi bili da je politika manje "liberalna".

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down