ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angela Merkel: Izlazak Velike Britanije iz EU je težak udarac, Evropa mora biti "pametna"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Angela Merkel: Izlazak Velike Britanije iz EU je težak udarac, Evropa mora biti "pametna" - Page 2 Empty Re: Angela Merkel: Izlazak Velike Britanije iz EU je težak udarac, Evropa mora biti "pametna"

Post by RayMabus 24/6/2016, 15:48

Razhebalo Britaniju.

RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Angela Merkel: Izlazak Velike Britanije iz EU je težak udarac, Evropa mora biti "pametna" - Page 2 Empty Re: Angela Merkel: Izlazak Velike Britanije iz EU je težak udarac, Evropa mora biti "pametna"

Post by darth_vader 24/6/2016, 15:50

Taman mi stigli na trpezu kadli Briti iskrenuli stol...A jedva primirisali..i još Portugal izvukli..Nikako do kruha bez motike... neće pa neće.
darth_vader
darth_vader

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 24/6/2016, 15:51

jasambrend wrote:Taman mi stigli na trpezu kadli Briti iskrenuli stol...A jedva primirisali..i još Portugal izvukli..Nikako do kruha bez motike... neće pa neće.
Jebi ga , neki jednostavno nemaju srece....

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 24/6/2016, 16:05

Tallest Skil Jun 19, 2016 3:23 PM
I'll repost this.

I care more about the standards of my country not declining, my people remaining safe, alive, and unmolested, the children of my nation not having to fear cruelty and murder, the daughters of my nation not living in terror of forced prostitution, rape, and murder, and the freedoms of my people than I do any number of foreigners, be they sick, dying, traumatized, disabled, innocent, or any number of other things. I would turn them away, with deadly force if necessary. If it wasnecessary for my nation–my people–to survive, I would gun them down where they stand. Every single last one of them.
That may sound harsh, but it’s the reality in which we live. What has altruism done for my people? Crime, rape epidemics, terrorism, a police surveillance state, and a constant stream of propaganda preaching self-hatred and destruction. What benefits has white humanitarianism brought? Declining standards, eroding civilization, corroding civil liberties and securities, and derision, hatred, and scorn. What kind of gratitude has been shown to us for all the good we have wrought? The gratitude of bullets, torture, theft, mayhem, fire, rape, and after all of that criticism and calls for our genocide and total extinction. We help people and yet we are beaten, mocked, demonized, vilified, crucified, and murdered.
ENOUGH.
Fuck these people. No, I do not care that they are suffering. I revel in it. Close the borders, deport the squatters and criminals, execute the disobedient, and sink a few “migrant” boats for good measure to send the message that such behavior will neither be tolerated nor rewarded. No more tolerance. No more aid. No more altruism. Our goodness has been met with sheer evil, our graciousness with contempt, and our existence with genocide. No more.
When they are ready to behave like civilized people, ready to respond to our generosity in kind, then maybe we can consider humanitarianism and mutual aid, with them remaining in their countries of origin. As it is? They’re lucky that we haven’t yet sought revenge. Reducing them and their families to smoldering ash would be an appropriate response, and yet we only call for them to go back where they came from.
That’s it. That’s all we require of them. To go away.

It’s the last remaining kindness they might possibly deserve.

ovaj se naljutio

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by omni 24/6/2016, 16:47

Baba je jedna od najsrcanijih rasturaca EU, nadam se po zadatku. Inace se stvarno trebamo bojati kakve sve kreature donose odluke nad nasim zivotima i buducnoscu.
omni
omni

Male
2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Clone Stormtrooper 24/6/2016, 17:11

Angela Merkel: Izlazak Velike Britanije iz EU je težak udarac, Evropa mora biti "pametna" - Page 2 Ukoute10
Clone Stormtrooper
Clone Stormtrooper

Male
2016-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 24/6/2016, 17:31

preko_vode_do_slobode wrote:Pa zbog imigracijske politike jest kriva Merkelica.. ona je uzrokovala turbulence.. euroskeptiki u Britaniji su kampanju gradili na "trpačini"
pa to je samo jedna stvar druga je mjere štednje i jebanje majke svima sa eurom
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 24/6/2016, 17:32

omni wrote:Baba je jedna od najsrcanijih rasturaca EU, nadam se po zadatku. Inace se stvarno trebamo bojati kakve sve kreature donose odluke nad nasim zivotima i buducnoscu.
Baba i ona plejada aparačika u Briselu, počevši od onog lopova Junckera
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 24/6/2016, 17:36

Evo ima i slika:

Angela Merkel: Izlazak Velike Britanije iz EU je težak udarac, Evropa mora biti "pametna" - Page 2 Kolumnist-ft-za-otstavkoy-merkel-posleduet-raspad-evropy
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2