ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasnogovrniku Al Kaide u Siriji SAD-e garantirao vizu i ulazak u zemlju...na konzultacije pretpostavljam

Go down

Glasnogovrniku Al Kaide u Siriji SAD-e garantirao vizu i ulazak u zemlju...na konzultacije pretpostavljam Empty Glasnogovrniku Al Kaide u Siriji SAD-e garantirao vizu i ulazak u zemlju...na konzultacije pretpostavljam

Post by Kermit Wed 8 Jun - 8:56

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article78962527.html
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Glasnogovrniku Al Kaide u Siriji SAD-e garantirao vizu i ulazak u zemlju...na konzultacije pretpostavljam Empty Re: Glasnogovrniku Al Kaide u Siriji SAD-e garantirao vizu i ulazak u zemlju...na konzultacije pretpostavljam

Post by Kermit Wed 8 Jun - 8:57

[size=52]Syrian rebel whose group is linked to al Qaida visited U.S.[/size]
Ahrar al Sham is an Islamist rebel force that works with al Qaida
Though controversial, Ahrar al Sham is not a designated terrorist group
Rebels say U.S. inaction leaves them no choice but to work with jihadists

Glasnogovrniku Al Kaide u Siriji SAD-e garantirao vizu i ulazak u zemlju...na konzultacije pretpostavljam Ahrar%20al%20Sham

In this image posted on the Twitter page of Ahrar al-Sham on May 6, 2016, an Ahrar al Sham fighter guards the front lines of Breidige village in northwest Syria. Unlike the Islamic State group and al-Qaida's branch in Syria, the Nusra Front, Ahrar al-Sham is not on the U.S. list of terrorist organizations.
BY HANNAH ALLAM
hallam@mcclatchydc.com

• [url=https://twitter.com/share?text=Syrian rebel whose group is linked to al Qaida visited u.s.&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mcclatchydc.com%2fnews%2fnation-world%2fnational%2fnational-security%2farticle78962527.html][/url]

• LINKEDIN
    • GOOGLE+
    • PINTEREST
    • REDDIT
    • PRINT
    • ORDER REPRINT OF THIS STORY

[size]

WASHINGTON 
A senior figure from a Syrian rebel group with links to al Qaida was allowed into the United States for a brief visit, raising questions about how much the Obama administration will compromise in the search for partners in the conflict.
Labib al Nahhas, foreign affairs director for the Islamist fighting group Ahrar al Sham, spent a few days in Washington in December, according to four people with direct knowledge of the trip and who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of U.S. relations with Syrian rebels.
His previously undisclosed visit is a delicate matter for both sides – the conservative Salafist insurgents risk their credibility with even perceived ties to the United States, and the U.S. government risks looking soft on screenings by allowing entry to a member of an Islamist paramilitary force.
National security analysts say U.S. authorities likely knew of Nahhas’ arrival – intelligence agencies for years have watched his group’s interactions with al Qaida’s Syrian branch, the Nusra Front.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article78962527.html#storylink=cpy

[/size]
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Glasnogovrniku Al Kaide u Siriji SAD-e garantirao vizu i ulazak u zemlju...na konzultacije pretpostavljam Empty Re: Glasnogovrniku Al Kaide u Siriji SAD-e garantirao vizu i ulazak u zemlju...na konzultacije pretpostavljam

Post by mutava baštarda Wed 8 Jun - 10:19

Sad će ih početi mlatiti rusi, moraju zajedno smisliti novo ime skupini...

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down