ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tužno cviljenje NATO trolova

Go down

Tužno cviljenje NATO trolova Empty Tužno cviljenje NATO trolova

Post by Kermit Tue 31 May - 13:29

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Tužno cviljenje NATO trolova Empty Re: Tužno cviljenje NATO trolova

Post by Kermit Tue 31 May - 13:29

HELSINKI, Finland — Seeking to shine some light into the dark world of Internet trolls, a journalist with Finland’s national broadcaster asked members of her audience to share their experience of encounters withRussia’s “troll army,” a raucous and often venomous force of online agitators.
The response was overwhelming, though not in the direction that the journalist, Jessikka Aro, had hoped.
As she expected, she received some feedback from people who had clashed with aggressively pro-Russian voices online. But she was taken aback, and shaken, by a vicious retaliatory campaign of harassment and insults against her and her work by those same pro-Russian voices.
“Everything in my life went to hell thanks to the trolls,” said Ms. Aro, a 35-year-old investigative reporter with the social media division of Finland’s state broadcaster, Yle Kioski.
Abusive online harassment is hardly limited to pro-Russian Internet trolls. Ukraine and other countries at odds with the Kremlin also have legions of aggressive avengers on social media.
But pro-Russian voices have become such a noisy and disruptive presence that both NATO and the European Union have set up special units to combat what they see as a growing threat not only to civil discourse but to the well-being of Europe’s democratic order and even to its security.
This “information war,” said Rastislav Kacer, a veteran diplomat who served as Slovakia’s ambassador to Washington and at NATO’s headquarters in Brussels, “is just part of a bigger struggle.” While not involving bloodshed, he added, it “is equally as dangerous as more conventional hostile action.”
Continue reading the main story

For Ms. Aro, the abuse increased sharply last year when, following up on reports in the opposition Russian news media, she visited St. Petersburg to investigate the workings of a Russian “troll factory.” The big office churns out fake news and comment, particularly on Ukraine, and floods websites and social media with denunciations of Russia’s critics.
In response to her reporting, pro-Russian activists in Helsinki organized a protest outside the headquarters of Yle, accusing it of being a troll factory itself. Only a handful of people showed up.
At the same time, Ms. Aro has been peppered with abusive emails, vilified as a drug dealer on social media sites and mocked as a delusional bimbo ina music video posted on YouTube.
“There are so many layers of fakery you get lost,” said Ms. Aro, who was awarded the Finnish Grand Prize for Journalism in March.
As Ms. Aro’s experiences illustrate, Finland, a country at the center of Russia’s concerns about NATO’s expansion toward its borders, has emerged as a particularly active front in the information wars. A member of the European Union with an 830-mile-long border with Russia, Finland has stayed outside the United States-led military alliance but, unnerved by Russian military actions in Ukraine and its saber-rattling in the Baltic Sea, has expanded cooperation with NATO and debated whether to apply for full membership.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May - 13:33

Ta je i Marčela zajebala. Tužno cviljenje NATO trolova 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus Tue 31 May - 14:42

pazi januša majketi

http://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/oduzeti-rusiji-svjetsko-prvenstvo-2018./4107951/

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Tue 31 May - 14:57

marcellus wrote:pazi januša majketi

http://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/oduzeti-rusiji-svjetsko-prvenstvo-2018./4107951/
Šta će ti ruski trolovi kad imaš Jalnuša, ovo je reikarnacija Riste Đoge uz pomoć CIA eksperimenta
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus Tue 31 May - 15:11

asilovski wrote:reikarnacija Riste Đoge

mila štula

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Clone Stormtrooper Tue 31 May - 15:34

nisam znao da u Finskoj ima rusofila, domacih izdajnika,  kakvi to smradovi moraju da budu ,nakon svih pokusaja ruskih imperijalista maskiranih u boljsevizam , da okupiraju Finsku .

Drugi svjetski rat je poceo kas su sovjeti i nacisti raskomadali Poljsku,sovjeti okupirali balticke drzave i pokusali okupirati Finsku koja je bila tvrd orah i pruzila herojsku epsku obranu protiv crvenih hordi , nazalost izgubivsi  Kareliju i izlaz na sjeverno more ,Petsamo oblast .
Clone Stormtrooper
Clone Stormtrooper

Male
2016-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Tue 31 May - 15:43

Clone Stormtrooper wrote:nisam znao da u Finskoj ima rusofila, domacih izdajnika,  kakvi to smradovi moraju da budu ,nakon svih pokusaja ruskih imperijalista maskiranih u boljsevizam , da okupiraju Finsku .

Drugi svjetski rat je poceo kas su sovjeti i nacisti raskomadali Poljsku,sovjeti okupirali balticke drzave i pokusali okupirati Finsku koja je bila tvrd orah i pruzila herojsku epsku obranu protiv crvenih hordi , nazalost izgubivsi  Kareliju i izlaz na sjeverno more ,Petsamo oblast .

gle ovog....domaći izdajnici i bla-bla...dio ljudi je sklon rusiji to se mora uzti u obzir i ne žestiti se puno inače će baćuška..nnnn zna se :)
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down