ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control"

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control" - Page 2 Empty Re: NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control"

Post by Iknar 25/7/2014, 23:06

Trinity wrote:Dakle, i TOR korisnici mogu biti nadzirani i praćeni by NSA.
kako ne kuzis vec jednom
internet je vona tehnologija,vojska razvija tehnologiju radi pracenja recimo,cijeli internet se rpati,sve kuzis
ok NSA prati,ali je vazno za koga,to se treba pitati,tko stoji iza svega

Iknar

2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control" - Page 2 Empty Re: NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control"

Post by Trinity 25/7/2014, 23:16

Slušam.
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Iknar 25/7/2014, 23:57

Trinity wrote:Slušam.
opet krivo,ti pises,oni slusaju
pitanje je samo tko su oni i koji je opci cilj
razmisli malo,da imas   svu lovu sviejta,sve sto pozelis na svijetu,sto bi onda htjela kada ti novac ne bi znacio nista
Iknar
Iknar

Male
2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Vlad 26/7/2014, 01:21

Prije su ljudi koji imaju nešto za reć' bježali iz Rusije u Ameriku a sad obrnuto.
Mad_Vlad
Mad_Vlad

Male
2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Iknar 26/7/2014, 02:42

Mad_Vlad wrote:Prije su ljudi koji imaju nešto za reć' bježali iz Rusije u Ameriku a sad obrnuto.
istina
dakle puno ljudi u Americis e boji za svoj zivot,ta okolina je nezdrava za ljdue dakle hrana,ali jos gore je sto u Americi nema sigurnosti,svaka budala moze kupiti oruzje,to je divlji zapad drzava i vecina zivi us trahu za svoju djecu,dakle pricao sams a nekim amerikancima npr iz chicaga i slicno,ljudi se boje zive us trahu,ne pustaju djecu niti na trebnutak imaju nekoga da im ide po djete,cak nti njima vise ne vjeruju,dakle strah je veliki,a onda sada sve vise drzava uvaho homoseksualni brak is tanje je lose

ja mislim da ce sve to tamo puknuti i da ce biti nesto kao građanski rat,samo je problem sto skoro svi tamo vole oruzje,dakle naoruzani su do zuba i psotalo je nromalno da svatko tamo posjeduje oruzje sto je blago receno suluda,da mnogoi dod tamo zele otici,ali mnogi nemaju kamo

ma igrao sam jednu ifgru na netu i pise da se javim za green card,ja sve ispunio,kao i uvijek dajem tocne podatke,oni me zvali par puta ja ih otkantao i rekao ma ne zelim ja u ameriku ja sam to radi gire napravio,par nekih kredita vise,a ono muk,kao da govore pa kako mozes govoriti da ne zelis u Ameriku,u stili ti nisi normalan,a ja kulerski nezelim ja u Amerikuddakle nula bodova

problem u americi je veliki,ljudi ne znaju gdje ce,tamo su kao u kokosinjcu i nemaju kamo,to je policijsko vojna drzava koja ljudi ogranicava skoro sve i nikome ne bih zelio da tamo zivi sa takvim zakonima koji tamo psotoje,ukratko ljudi su tamo ovce za strizanje,u prijevodu hvala
ajde da se i mi u jednom slozimo mad vlade
Iknar
Iknar

Male
2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Iknar 26/7/2014, 02:44

alin nazalsot takva situacija se siri poput zarazne bolesti svuda u svijetu,sve sto je lsoe proglasava se dobrim,a sto je dobro je nepodobno,dakle smatra se nazadnim,dakle i kod nas isto je ta posast pocela
Iknar
Iknar

Male
2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 26/7/2014, 22:18

NSA targets the privacy-conscious
von J. Appelbaum, A. Gibson, J. Goetz, V. Kabisch, L. Kampf, L. Ryge
The investigation discloses the following:

• Two servers in Germany - in Berlin and Nuremberg - are under surveillance by the NSA.
  • Merely searching the web for the privacy-enhancing software tools outlined in the XKeyscore rules causes the NSA to mark and track the IP address of the person doing the search. Not only are German privacy software users tracked, but the source code shows that privacy software users worldwide are tracked by the NSA.
  • Among the NSA's targets is the Tor network funded primarily by the US government to aid democracy advocates in authoritarian states.
  •  The XKeyscore rules reveal that the NSA tracks all connections to a server that hosts part of an anonymous email service at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL) in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It also records details about visits to a popular internet journal for Linux operating system users called "the Linux Journal - the Original Magazine of the Linux Community", and calls it an "extremist forum".

It is a small server that looks like any of the other dozens in the same row. It is in a large room devoted to computers and computer storage, just like every other room in this industrial park building on Am Tower Street just outside the city of Nuremberg. That the grey building is surrounded by barbed wire seems to indicate that the servers' provider is working hard to secure their customers' data.
Yet despite these efforts, one of the servers is targeted by the NSA.
The IP address 212.212.245.170 is explicitly specified in the rules of the powerful and invasive spy software program XKeyscore. The code is published here exclusively for the first time.
After a year of NSA revelations based on documents that focus on program names and high-level Powerpoint presentations, NDR and WDR are revealing NSA source code that shows how these programs function and how they are implemented in Germany and around the world.
Months of investigation by the German public television broadcasters NDR and WDR, drawing on exclusive access to top secret NSA source code, interviews with former NSA employees, and the review of secret documents of the German government reveal that not only is the server in Nuremberg under observation by the NSA, but so is virtually anyone who has taken an interest in several well-known privacy software systems.
The NSA program XKeyscore is a collection and analysis tool and "a computer network exploitation system", as described in an NSA presentation. It is one of the agency’s most ambitious programs devoted to gathering "nearly everything a user does on the internet." The source code contains several rules that enable agents using XKeyscore to surveil privacy-conscious internet users around the world. The rules published here are specifically directed at the infrastructure and the users of the Tor Network, the Tails operating system, and other privacy-related software. 
http://daserste.ndr.de/panorama/aktuell/NSA-targets-the-privacy-conscious,nsa230.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/7/2014, 12:39

Sora wrote:
Iknar wrote:
Trinity wrote:A tko drugi?
pa Lucifer naravno,dakle pali anđeo,
ljudi su samo sluge koji to provode
Zbljuv 
Ovdje koda sam u Grimmove price zalutala 
A politički kao neki forum
sto fali?? vise volis ratove i prolijevanje krvi??

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 10/8/2014, 09:14

Breaking - Edward Snowden Get 3 More Years In Russia

NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control" - Page 2 Edward-snowden-nsa-russia
The individual responsible for one of the most significant leaks in US political history is Edward Snowden, a 31-year-old global surveillance whistleblower and former U.S. intelligence contractor, who has received a three- year residence permit from Russia, his lawyer announced on Today.

On the first of August he received a three-year residence permit,” lawyer Anatoly Kucherena told RT.

He had not asked for political asylum, his lawyer added.

The former NSA contractor has not apply for Russian citizenship for now, as he will be able to apply for the Russian citizenship in five years. “A foreign citizen, who got a residence permit, will certainly be able to apply for citizenship,” Kucherena said.

He will be able to travel freely within the country and go abroad. He’ll be able to stay abroad for not longer than three months,” Kucherena said.

Snowden is responsible for handing over material from one of the world's most secretive organisations the NSA. The United States has charged him with the theft of government property and communicating classified information.

Snowden’s year-long permit to stay in Russia had already expired on 31 July.

The former CIA technician and NSA systems administrator had first flown to the Special Administrative Region of China on May 20 from Hawaii with an estimated 1.7 million NSA documents. He gave an estimated 200,000 documents to American journalists he met in Hong Kong.

Snowden arrived in Russia on June 23, 2013, on a flight from Hong Kong. According to his lawyer, Snowden will hold a press conference in Russia as soon as it will be possible.

http://thehackernews.com/2014/08/breaking-edward-snowden-get-3-more.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 11/8/2014, 20:28

NSA-Proof "Blackphone" Gets Rooted Within 5 Minutes

NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control" - Page 2 Blackphone-android-phone
The ultra secure NSA-Proof Blackphone titled as, “world’s first Smartphone which places privacy and control directly in the hands of its users,” has been rooted within 5 minutes at the BlackHat security conference in Las Vegas this weekend.

Blackphone, a joint venture between encrypted communications firm Silent Circle and Spanish Smartphone maker Geeksphone, has a fully customized version of Android known as PrivatOS and pre-installed with lots of privacy-enabled applications, which claims to offer its users a high-end security at consumer level.

A security researcher with twitter handle @TeamAndIRC took only 5 minutes to achieve root access on the Blackphone without having the need to unlock the device’ bootloader. The hacker even mocked Blackphone’s team by saying that “It is apparent no one ran CTS [compatibility test suite] on this device.”

The so-called “secure” Android phone that was promising security given the fact that its basically a suite of secure services that run on top of Android Open Source Project. BlackBerry dubbed it as “Consumer-Grade Privacy That’s Inadequate for Businesses.

The researcher has highlighted three hacks in his Twitter account identifies as follows:

• USB debugging/dev menu removed, open via targeted intent
  • remotewipe app runs as system, and is debuggable, attach debugger get free system shell
  • system user to root, many available

The researcher then backtracked on one claim because it happened on an unpatched version of Android, and noting that the second attack required user interaction.

But according to Chief Security Officer at Medium, Dan Ford, the debugging attack is not a vulnerability as the Android Debugging Bridge is a part of Android itself.
We turned ADB off because it causes a software bug and potentially impacts the user experience, a patch is forthcoming,” Ford says in a blog post. “I would like to thank him for not blowing the issue out of proportion and going back to the twittersphere for a little more transparency by explaining that direct user interaction is required and that we had already patched one of the vulnerabilities through the OTA update.
Till now, the details of the debugging attack haven't been disclosed in public, but Ford promises a patch as soon as possible.

However, one of the vulnerabilities has already been patched and the other is only exploitable with direct user consent, so its not going to cause any harm to Blackphone users. Still its ironic that yet again one of the most secure Android phones is susceptible to the inherent trust model of the Android OS which was never built with security in mind.
http://thehackernews.com/2014/08/nsa-proof-blackphone-gets-rooted-within_11.html
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 14/8/2014, 08:54

Worldview-3 — Satellite That Could Allow Google and U.S Government to See Your Face from Space

NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control" - Page 2 Google-digital-eye-WorldViewMajority of my articles are related to government spying, privacy and security issues of your online stuffs and also measures that you can adopt in protecting yourself from being spied on. But, your all efforts will soon be of no use - someone is about to secretly track your every footstep.

Google will soon get an eye in the space that will be enough powerful to see your face, thanks to the new satellite, WorldView-3 satellite, which is scheduled to launch later today (11:30 a.m. PST) from California's Vandenberg Air Force Base atop an Atlas 5 rocket by Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services, according to Motherboard.

DIGITAL EYE IN SPACE
WorldView-3 satellite is developed by a US-based company DigitalGlobe, one of the world’s leading global content providers of high-resolution earth imagery, supplying most online mapping services to the US government and NASA.

The satellite contains :

• Exelis-built 1.1 meter aperture telescope 
  • Primary visible/SWIR sensor
  • Ball Aerospace-developed CAVIS instrument, which stands for Clouds, Aerosol, water Vapor, Ice, and Snow.

The Ball Aerospace will monitor the atmosphere and provide appropriate data when atmospheric conditions obscure objects on Earth.

HIGHEST RESOLUTION IMAGERY
Two months ago, the U.S. government imposed legal restrictions on high-detail satellite imagery, although military satellites were free to use higher resolutions. Companies like DigitalGlobe were limited to capturing satellite imagery from 50 centimeters square of ground space per pixel, but are now free to capture satellite imagery up to 25 cm resolution — twice as detailed as the previous limit.

Now, today's launch of WorldView-3 satellite will offer DigitalGlobe customers images with four times the resolution of current machines. Its short-wave infrared sensors will also be able to capture images regardless of cloud or smoke cover. It will be able to photograph 680,000 square kilometres every day.

WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO IT
In short, it means that regular DigitalGlobe customers including Google, Microsoft, NASA, and multiple US federal agencies such as National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency — played a pivotal role in the seizure of Osama Bin Laden, will eventually be able to zoom in far closer than they are currently able to, and make out much more detail.

NEXT GENERATION SATELLITE
DigitalGlobe, which already has five satellites in orbit, is currently lobbying the US government for even further relaxation of the resolution restrictions, down to 10 cm per pixel maximum.

At 25 centimeters, the images will be detailed enough to classify the make of a car,” the report states. “If the restrictions relax further, the plate number or owner’s face could come into clear view.

GOOGLE WANTS YOUR MORE CLOSURE LOOK
Google, which recently acquired satellite company Skybox for $500m, also has plans to collect its own high-resolution satellite images in the future, with launch of 24 of its own satellites by 2018, which will capture images of the entire planet three times per day at a distance closer than 1 meter of resolution, and 90 seconds of video at 30 frames-per-second. The company has already launched two of its own satellites via Russian rockets.
http://thehackernews.com/2014/08/worldview-3-satellite-that-could-allow_12.html

Last edited by Trinity on 14/8/2014, 08:57; edited 1 time in total
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 14/8/2014, 08:56

Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 15/8/2014, 10:36

Sa tim se jednostavno moramo pomiriti. Ne postoji, od praćenja ,siguran mobitel,komp. Faktički čim ga posjeduješ moraš znati da si pod mogućnom kontrolom. Naravno da se ne pregledavaju svi mob u svakom trenutku  ali ako se ukaže potreba za time, na osnovi podataka sa moba će se precizno rekonstruirati kretanje,duljina boravka naodredjenom mjestu kao i sva komunikacija. Pa onda i plaćanje putem moba....ili narudjbe preko kompa....di si kupio,šta, koliko i kada. I prije su telefonske komp bile obavezne , pri ugradnji neke nove mrežne stanice, instalirati uredjaje kojima se možekontrolirati svi razgovori, i staviti to odredjenim službama na korištenje. Isto moraju napraviti i google i Mikrosoft itd. Tim više danas, niti na ulici nisi anoniman,kamere su na svakoj  banci ( i ispred njih, na ulici) u kladioni, otkupu zlata,poštama, raskrižjima, semaforima,na ulasku i izlasku sa autocesta u tunelima. To je slično kao da imaš ugradjen čip.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 15/8/2014, 21:33

Sve stoji...samo mi se ne sviđa... No
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by danni1 15/8/2014, 21:46

Deca,pamet u glavu ak ste pošteni i ne delate nikaj protiv zakona il nikaj čega bi se trebali sramit nemate brige za zabrinutost jel vas netko prisluškuje il prati kaj kupujete i sl.
Pak ak ste s druge strane zakona koristite keš i kupujte na placu ne prek neta.
Pošten človek nema brige,nepoštenog sve bine.

Male
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Iknar 15/8/2014, 22:05

danni1 wrote:Deca,pamet u glavu ak ste pošteni i ne delate nikaj protiv zakona il nikaj čega bi se trebali sramit nemate brige za zabrinutost jel vas netko prisluškuje il prati kaj kupujete i sl.
opet krivo
poteni ljudi su proglasavanu nepostenima,a lopovi su kao ugledni građani iz dobrih obitelji
dakle  to bi vrijedilo recimo sto si rekao u svijetu koji je pravedan a psot nije ne vrijedi

pa mene prati Lucifer osobno,a da ne govorim o razmis sluzbama koje mus luze,ima ih ko govana

dakle treba ovo reci,svijet nije baziran na pravdi,otisao je u zlom,a zlo provodi zakone i sve ostalo i to ne kontrolira zlo koje vidite nego razna tajna drustva,za koja niit ne znate,a cak i da znate ti sluze demone i Lucifera,a psoto oni nisu smertni,niti tjelesna bica mnogi niti u to ne vjeruju
Zemlja vec tisucljecima je u vlasti zla,doslovno,ljudi ne upravljaju Zemljom

dakle da kontrolira se sve,kompjuter,mobiteli,a i ne mora ima uređaja kojis a velike udaljenosti rpate sto se govori,pa ajmor eci i izvan orbite,ima mnogo toga za sto ne znate
a da ne govorim ot ehnologiji,za koju mislite da Zemlja nema,ima,ali je tajna i ako recimo entko isprica sve se eliminira,sto je lako ako nisi smrtan,lijepo uđes u encije tijelo,eliminiras,vratis se taj nema pjma sto se dogodilo,tako rade demoni recimo,ako imaju ulaz uci ce

a ja pa rekao sam       mene prate,a bar jednom me je Lucifer uspio opsjednuti,ne bas najbolje ali je uspio,makar ima ogranicenja sa mnom,a gdje da ne govorim ostalo
pa ja trazim samo za pocetak podatke istinete o Zemlji,tko upravlja koje moci ima na kojim su pozicijama,i međusobni odnosi među njema,a nikako da do toga dođem

dakle sve se prati,ne mroa se imati niti mobitel telefon,lijepo naciljas neko mejsto nas Zemlji izvan orbite i lijepo cujes ,vidis sve stot e zanima.a to se sve prati i pohranjuje eventualno
zamislite si hard disk od recimo par trilijuna  terabajta,e onda shvatite da je to skoro nista
dakle ljudi zuopce ne upravljuju Zemljom,cilj je ljude potlaciti,a kasnije ih zigosdati kaos toku,a ako tis e netko ne sviđa jednostavno to eliminiras,dakl kratko i ucinkovito
to je borba za duse,ali Bog je tu  to im je problem,a psoto su i samis tvoreni toga se boje,ejr sve sto je stvoreno moze biti unisteno,svako bice
dakle sve se prati,samo ljudi to ne mogu vidjeti a neki niti pojmiti,a cak i da znajus ve to,ima stvari koje ne mogu vidjeti psoto su demoni bestjelesni,duhovi nevidljivi,koji su jaci do ljudi,covjeka zarobe lako i onda voze njegov auto,to ejst tijelo
Iknar
Iknar

Male
2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 15/8/2014, 22:06

danni1 wrote:Deca,pamet u glavu ak ste pošteni i ne delate nikaj protiv zakona il nikaj čega bi se trebali sramit nemate brige za zabrinutost jel vas netko prisluškuje il prati kaj kupujete i sl.
Ma je...uvijek ti se nešto može iščačkati i prikeljiti...
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by danni1 15/8/2014, 23:43

Trinity wrote:
Ma može al nitko od nas nije ni približno toliko zanimljiv da bi se netko time bavio.
Dok god živimo svoje obične dosadne živote nitko neće trošit svoje vrijeme da bi ti nešto prikeljio.
Paranoja je jebena vidiš kud je ikara to odvelo.
danni1
danni1

Male
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity 15/8/2014, 23:52

Ne moramo biti nešto posebno zanimljivi, jednostavno nije sve za javnost...
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 16/8/2014, 16:26

NSA Whistleblower Speaks: "The Ultimate Goal is Total Population Control" - Page 2 10356110
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Iknar 16/8/2014, 18:43

danni1 wrote:
Trinity wrote:
Ma može al nitko od nas nije ni približno toliko zanimljiv da bi se netko time bavio.
Dok god živimo svoje obične dosadne živote nitko neće trošit svoje vrijeme da bi ti nešto prikeljio.
Paranoja je jebena vidiš kud je ikara to odvelo.
prvo je Iknar,a to da li je paranoja ili nijue vidjeti ces uskoro,makar is ada mozes ali ne vidis
vriejme jed a se rpobudite,a mene uopce previse ne dirate,ja cu po svom ionako,a ako mi netkos tane na put,recimo napadne,a bice i toga,e onda cu vidjeti,pa mogu ja i potrese izazvati a ne samo oluje
dakle ima toga,pitanje je sto,kako i gdje
evo uskorot estiram regiju u njemackoj gdje je ja_svetac,neznam koja je to je problem ali msilim da je blizu bavarske,mozda zapadni dio,pa reko da ih malo testiram tamo
dakle budala si ako   ne shvacas pracenje,a to sa IP i slicno je nista,ali ama bas nsita to rade primitivnije nacije,druge upotreblajavajus atelite i mnogo modernijes tvari,a    najgore je sto su tu i dmeoni,mogu biti pored tebe a da ih ti ne vidis
dakle to je sve cinjenicno stanje,a to sto si ti budale nije moj problem
ukratko mogu te eliminirati vrlo lako,mene malo teze jer u slucaju tog pokusaja u nekim drzavama ce se aktivirati neke razorne moci,a onda cemo od kopnna stvoriti vise otoka

dakle ima svega,samo su ljudi vecinom preprimitivni da shvate,dakle shvatite ne visis e sve,nije sve materijalno jer da je ja rijesim situaciju na planetu u par dana sa mocima i manje
vidi stos e sada desava stvarajus e ratovi,i bez obzira tko pobijedio svi gube,te duse navikle na ubijanja idu prema paklu,a Lucifer trlja ruke bis e reklo,a ima uihh na milijune,nekada mislim da je bolje da ih ja sam sredim
dakle nisi mudar to sigurno,niti niti nesto bistar,a niti ne shvacas previse,dakle kako bi u onome filmu u vojsci rekli ti si 75 tvoje je samo da slusas naredbe i izvrsavas ih
Iknar
Iknar

Male
2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next