ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump Saudijska Arabija stoji iza 9/11

Go down

Donald Trump Saudijska Arabija stoji iza 9/11 Empty Donald Trump Saudijska Arabija stoji iza 9/11

Post by Kermit 27/2/2016, 18:50

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/donald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html#
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Saudijska Arabija stoji iza 9/11 Empty Re: Donald Trump Saudijska Arabija stoji iza 9/11

[size=35]Donald Trump Suggested Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9/11 Multiple Times Wednesday[/size]
By [url=http://nymag.com/author/Eric Levitz/][/url]Eric LevitzFollow @ericlevitz
1.2kShares
[size][url][/url][url=https://twitter.com/share?text=Donald Trump Suggested Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9%2F11 Multiple Times wednesday&url=http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/donald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html%3Fmid%3Dtwitter-share-di&via=intelligencer]Tweet[/url][/size]
[size][url wednesday&url=http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/donald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html%3Fmid%3Dtwitter-share-di&via=intelligencer][/url][url=http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnymag.com%2Fdaily%2Fintelligencer%2F2016%2F02%2Fdonald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html&title=Donald Trump Suggested Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9%2F11 Multiple Times wednesdaysummary=The GOP front-runner protects his lead by accusing a U.S. ally of knocking down the Twin towers.&source=http%3A%2F%2Fnymag.com%2Fdaily%2Fintelligencer%2F2016%2F02%2Fdonald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html]Share[/url][/size]
[size][url wednesdaysummary=The GOP front-runner protects his lead by accusing a U.S. ally of knocking down the Twin towers.&source=http%3A%2F%2Fnymag.com%2Fdaily%2Fintelligencer%2F2016%2F02%2Fdonald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html][/url]Share[/size]
[size][url][/url][email=?subject=Donald%20Trump%20Suggested%20Saudi%20Arabia%20Was%20Behind%209%2F11%20Multiple%20Times%20Wednesday&body=I%20saw%20this%20on%20Daily%20Intelligencer%20and%20thought%20you%20might%20be%20interested...%0A%0ADonald%20Trump%20Suggested%20Saudi%20Arabia%20Was%20Behind%209%2F11%20Multiple%20Times%20Wednesday%0AThe%20GOP%20front-runner%20protects%20his%20lead%20by%20accusing%20a%20U.S.%20ally%20of%20knocking%20down%20the%20Twin%20Towers.%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fnymag.com%2Fdaily%2Fintelligencer%2F2016%2F02%2Fdonald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html%3Fmid%3Demailshare%5Fdailyintel]Email[/email]21Print[/size]

Donald Trump Saudijska Arabija stoji iza 9/11 12-donald-trump-2.w529.h352

"Look at Saudi Arabia." Photo: Alex Wong/Getty Images
[size]
It’s the oldest rule in politics: If you ever find yourself with a double-digit lead over all of your rivals, start accusing U.S. allies of knocking down the Twin Towers.

Did I type oldest? I meant the newest. On Wednesday, a series of polls showed Donald Trump head and shoulders above the rest of the GOP field both nationally and in this Saturday’s primary in the Palmetto State. To protect his lead, the former reality star decided to take his heresies against the Republican Party’s narrative on 9/11 one step farther.

“Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn't the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents,” Trump told the gang atFox & Friends Wednesday morning, after defending his bizarre theory that George W. Bush was president on September 11.

Trump appeared to be referencing the 28 pages that were redacted from the 2002 Joint Inquiry into the 9/11 attacks. Those pages are widely said to implicate Saudi elites of financing the attacks. Last year, Massachusetts congressman Stephen Lynch told The New Yorker that the document offers direct evidence of “complicity on the part of certain Saudi individuals and entities in Al Qaeda’s attack on America.”

The Donald reiterated his suspicion of Saudi involvement at a campaign event later in the day, Mediaite reports.

“It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center,” Trump told a crowd in Bluffton, South Carolina. “It wasn’t the Iraqis. You will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center, ‘cuz they have papers in there that are very secret. You may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.”

Fifteen of the 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals. And in 2012, former senator Bob Graham of Florida, who headed the 9/11 inquiry, wrote in an affidavit, “I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia.”

Graham's statement doesn't constitute a claim that the Saudi royal family had foreknowledge of the attacks. But it is a strong suggestion that some Saudi elites were sympathetic enough to Osama bin Laden’s cause to help fund it. If Trump intended to claim that Saudi Arabia was more complicit in 9/11 than Saddam Hussein was, his point would be inarguable. But no matter what he meant, it’s not every day that someone with a solid chance of becoming our next president repeatedly accuses an American ally of complicity in the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history.
[/size]
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Saudijska Arabija stoji iza 9/11 Empty Re: Donald Trump Saudijska Arabija stoji iza 9/11

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/bush-family-ties-to-terror-suspects-re-opened-by-9-11-28-pages/article/426577
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 27/2/2016, 18:51

[size=30]Bush family ties to terror suspects re-opened by 9/11 '28 pages'[/size]
By Ralph Lopez     Feb 21, 2015 in World
As pressure builds to make public 28 pages of a joint congressional inquiry on 9/11 which was classified by President George W. Bush, the Bush family's well-documented relationships to Saudi and other foreign terror suspects are again coming to the fore.

North Carolina Republican Congressman Walter Jones told the New Yorker last September, of the what is now commonly known as the “28 Pages”:

“There’s nothing in it about national security...It’s about the Bush Administration and its relationship with the Saudis.”

Prominent in the rise of the political fortunes of both the 41st and 43rd presidents is the support of figures listed by the US government as terrorist financiers, as well as some connected to the now closed, Saudi-controlled criminal enterprise known as BCCI.

Of special interest to independent researchers is the failure of the nation's air defenses on 9/11, and the reliance of these defenses on the company formerly known as Ptech, which was founded with funding partly from Saudi financiers with ties to designated terrorist organizations. Ptech employed a mix of foreign nationals and Americans with ties to Israeli software companies with possible links to Israeli Mossad. Now renamed Go Agile, Ptech is a purveyor of software which is critical to the security of major software systems embedded throughout the FAA and the US Department of Defense.

A small number of congressmen have been allowed to read the classified pages, and are pushing to have them declassified. During a press conference in March of 2014, Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massie, Republican, said:

“As I read it, and we all had our own experience, I had to stop every couple of pages and just sort of try to absorb and try to rearrange my understanding of history. “It challenges you to re-think everything. I think the whole country needs to go through that.”

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/bush-family-ties-to-terror-suspects-re-opened-by-9-11-28-pages/article/426577#ixzz41OMLty2X
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 27/2/2016, 19:27

asilovski wrote:[size=30]Bush family ties to terror suspects re-opened by 9/11 '28 pages'[/size]
By Ralph Lopez     Feb 21, 2015 in World
As pressure builds to make public 28 pages of a joint congressional inquiry on 9/11 which was classified by President George W. Bush, the Bush family's well-documented relationships to Saudi and other foreign terror suspects are again coming to the fore.

North Carolina Republican Congressman Walter Jones told the New Yorker last September, of the what is now commonly known as the “28 Pages”:

“There’s nothing in it about national security...It’s about the Bush Administration and its relationship with the Saudis.”

Prominent in the rise of the political fortunes of both the 41st and 43rd presidents is the support of figures listed by the US government as terrorist financiers, as well as some connected to the now closed, Saudi-controlled criminal enterprise known as BCCI.

Of special interest to independent researchers is the failure of the nation's air defenses on 9/11, and the reliance of these defenses on the company formerly known as Ptech, which was founded with funding partly from Saudi financiers with ties to designated terrorist organizations. Ptech employed a mix of foreign nationals and Americans with ties to Israeli software companies with possible links to Israeli Mossad. Now renamed Go Agile, Ptech is a purveyor of software which is critical to the security of major software systems embedded throughout the FAA and the US Department of Defense.

A small number of congressmen have been allowed to read the classified pages, and are pushing to have them declassified. During a press conference in March of 2014, Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massie, Republican, said:

“As I read it, and we all had our own experience, I had to stop every couple of pages and just sort of try to absorb and try to rearrange my understanding of history. “It challenges you to re-think everything. I think the whole country needs to go through that.”

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/bush-family-ties-to-terror-suspects-re-opened-by-9-11-28-pages/article/426577#ixzz41OMLty2X

Neočekivana potpora - guverner New Jerseya, Chris Christie, podržao Donalda Trumpa: "On jedini može poraziti Hillary Clinton"

Republikanski kandidat Donald Trump jučer je neočekivano dobio potporu Chrisa Christiea, guvernera američke savezne države New Jersey. Ovim potezom Christie je postao najutjecajniji Republikanac koji je do sada javno dao potporu Trumpu.

Christie ističe kako Trump ima najveće šanse pobijediti Hillary Clinton 8. studenoga, ukoliko do takvog okršaja u završnici dođe.

Podsjetimo, do prije 2 tjedna Christie je i sam bio jedan od republikanskih kandidata, no u međuvremenu se povukao.

Kako stvari sada stoje, izgleda kako će se dva vodeća pro-establišment kandidata, Ted Cruz i Marco Rubio, usredotočiti na napade na Trumpa, a jedan od njih bi mogao uskoro odustati od utrke kako bi ovaj koji ostane imao veće šanse u borbi s Trumpom koji, prema zadnjim anketama, ima ogromnu prednost nad drugim republikanskim kandidatima.

http://www.advance.hr/vijesti/neocekivana-potpora-guverner-new-jerseya-chris-christie-podrzao-donalda-trumpa-on-jedini-moze-poraziti-hillary-clinton/

Nema druge, establishment će u igru morati uvesti Bloomberga kao predsjedničkog kandidata. Pitanje je li to više uopće i moguće nakon što su održani predizbori u nekim saveznim državama.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 27/2/2016, 20:10

Trump jebe ne vadi

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 27/2/2016, 20:10

američki hasanbegović

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 27/2/2016, 20:25

Ma kakav hasan, nikakve veze sa vezom nema.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump stvarno ima muda i nadam se da će biti predsjednik on

a ne ona krvi žedna killary
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 27/2/2016, 20:28

Mislim u USA je izbor izmedju ovog sta ima jazavca na glavi i one sta prdi za govornicom. Super.

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf 27/2/2016, 20:52

marcellus wrote:Trump jebe ne vadi
Ne, samo previše čita stranice sa teorijama zavjere... :D
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf 27/2/2016, 20:52

Yehudi wrote:Ma kakav hasan, nikakve veze sa vezom nema.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump stvarno ima muda i nadam se da će biti predsjednik on

a ne ona krvi žedna killary
A možda to bude Sanders?
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 27/2/2016, 22:08

kako sad objasniti amerima da im neprijatelji nisu iracani nego saudijci

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2016, 22:51

nikako..ameri su glupi...

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2016, 23:01

A šta su ona Franuzi ? Pametni. Pola Pariza im je diglo u zrak i ono kriwa je ISIL .....koji je baziran na wehabizmu ....koji je službena religija SA.

Znači Franuzi su pametni a Amerikanći glupi.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 27/2/2016, 23:09

Za Trumpa bi najbolje bilo da odmah u startu odjebe cijeli Bliski Istok, i prepusti ga inteligentnim zemljama (Iran) da tamo rješavaju stvari. Tak će uštedjeti ogromne milijarde i bez problema moći izgraditi zid oko SAD-a, u čem ga neprikosnoveno podržavam. :)

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2016, 23:14

RayMabus wrote:A šta su ona Franuzi ? Pametni. Pola Pariza im je diglo u zrak i ono kriwa je ISIL .....koji je baziran na wehabizmu ....koji je službena religija SA.

Znači Franuzi su pametni a Amerikanći glupi.
i jedni i drugi glupi..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2016, 23:19

uhuu-huhh--!!! ovo sve gore i gore..odoh sa Voruma do daljnjeg..

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2016, 23:19

Francuzi su gluplji.

Amerikanći su kapitalizam a Franćuzi soijalizam. Amerikani su swijetska sila a Franćuzi samo pate od toga no nisu taj rang. Amerika je multikulti u prawom smislu te riječi a Franuska misli da je multikulti tj oće to imitirat ....a zaprawo je islamska inwazija.

Tko je tu glup ?
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2016, 23:20

RayMabus wrote:Francuzi su gluplji.

Amerikanći su kapitalizam a Franćuzi soijalizam. Amerikani su swijetska sila a Franćuzi samo pate od toga no nisu taj rang. Amerika je multikulti u prawom smislu te riječi a Franuska misli da je multikulti tj oe to imitirat ....a zaprawo je islamsk inwazija.

Tko je tu glup ?
Ovo si dobro srocio,svaka cast....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down