ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia?

Go down

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia? Empty Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia?

Post by Ero 25/2/2016, 09:30

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia?

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia? Rimac-concept_one-thumb

Croatian carmaker Rimac Automobili apparently couldn't contain itself; it just pulled the digital veil off a car that the company claims is the fastest production electric vehicle in the world.
It's called the Concept_One (yes, the underscore is part of the official name). Despite its name, the car is no longer a concept.
See also: Mercedes' new C43 Coupe is gorgeous and fast but also confusing
Scheduled for an in-the-flesh global debut early next month at the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland, the Concept_One looks like a Koenigsegg (a Swedish supercar) mated with a Tesla. Funnily enough, it goes like a pairing between the two brands as well.

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia? Rimac2

Image: Rimac

Thanks to its 1,088-horsepower (provided by an 8,450-cell battery pack), the all-wheel-drive Concept_One will do 0 to 62mph in around 2.6 seconds, with a top speed of around 220 mph. Not only is that fast by, say, Tesla standards, that's fast by any standard. Some aircraft would have trouble keeping up.
Thankfully, it's not all brutal power. The Concept_One can calm down a bit. It offers comfort, control, track and drift driving modes, which means it can adapt to whatever mood you're in, be it a calm, serene one or a "go through the corner sideways" state of mind.

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia? Rimac-Concept_One-18

Image: Rimac

Being a high-tech, high-speed EV, the car also offers a well-equipped interior with a central touchscreen flanked by aluminum and carbon fiber.
Sadly, Rimac only plans to build eight production Concept_One cars. So the chance you'll ever see one in the flesh, let alone ride in one, is very small. Still, it's nice to know there are other people out there trying to push the limits of what an EV can do.

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia? Rimac-side

http://mashable.com/2016/02/24/worlds-fastest-electric-car/#

još:

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/02/23/rimac-reveal-production-concept_one-in-geneva/

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia? Empty Re: Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia?

Post by Ero 25/2/2016, 11:21

Nakon godina mukotrpnog rada i ustrajavanju da firma ostane doma, po prvi put se Rimcu dogodilo da ga premijer pozove na razgovor.
To je ta razlika između premijera i premijera.

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia? Empty Re: Sorry, Tesla: The world’s fastest electric car is made in... Croatia?

Post by veber 25/2/2016, 11:24

Daj ero ne seri kvake.

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ero 25/2/2016, 11:30

veber wrote:Daj ero ne seri kvake.
Šta sam sad  opet skrivio?

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by veber 25/2/2016, 11:33

I kaj ce rimac kod premijera?
Popiti kavicu i to je to, nazicat nesto para i vozi dalje.

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ero 25/2/2016, 14:01

veber wrote:I kaj ce rimac kod premijera?
Popiti kavicu i to je to, nazicat nesto para i vozi dalje.
Ako je i samo to, dobro je...Ako je nešto više, još bolje...

2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 24/7/2017, 20:07

My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/7/2017, 20:25

Ero wrote:Nakon godina mukotrpnog rada i ustrajavanju da firma ostane doma, po prvi put se Rimcu dogodilo da ga premijer pozove na razgovor.
To je ta razlika između premijera i premijera.
U hrvatskoj to znaci,da ce politicarska ghovna traziti svoj dio kolaca na najvisem nivou od Rimca...znaci ,mafija je vidjela svoj interes..

U razvijenim fer kapitalistickim ekonomijama,to znaci snazan poticaj i eventualno investiranje od strane Drzave,ali i promocija za druge investitore.. :cleanteeth

Inace,kako rekoh,Rimac bi davno potonuo da je njegov uspjeh temeljen na fakeu..Fake vani ne toleriraju...Doma,ne toleriraju Uspjeh...

tako,da gledam da ce ovo biti vise samopromocija politicarskih usranaca, i pokusaj da se Rimac cars uhvati u mrezu i muze,kao i brojne druge firme.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/7/2017, 21:02

Sadly, Rimac only plans to build eight production Concept_One cars. So the chance you'll ever see one in the flesh, let alone ride in one, is very small. Still, it's nice to know there are other people out there trying to push the limits of what an EV can do.

8 komada i to je to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down