ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEI and CHIPS

Go down

DEI and CHIPS Empty DEI and CHIPS

Post by prckov 12/3/2024, 14:22

DEI killed the CHIPS Act | The Hill

korupcija wokizmom (DEI &ESG) otezava proizvodnju cipova u Americi toliko da kompanije radije otvaraju tvornice u Izraelu i Poljskoj koje se trenutno smatraju nesigurnim zonama. U biti wokizam je nacin kako sprijecit povrat proizvodnje iz Kine na zapad.

DEI — the identity-obsessed dogma that goes by “diversity, equity, and inclusion” — has now trained Google’s new AI to refuse to draw white people. What’s even more alarming is that it’s also infected the supply chain that makes the chips powering everything from AI to missiles, endangering national security.

The Biden administration recently promised it will finally loosen the purse strings on $39 billion of CHIPS Act grants to encourage semiconductor fabrication in the U.S. But less than a week later, Intel announced that it’s putting the brakes on its Columbus factory. The Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) has pushed back production at its second Arizona foundry. The remaining major chipmaker, Samsung, just delayed its first Texas fab.

This is not the way companies typically respond to multi-billion-dollar subsidies. So what explains chipmakers’ apparent ingratitude? In large part, frustration with DEI requirements embedded in the CHIPS Act.

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

DEI and CHIPS Empty Re: DEI and CHIPS

Post by prckov 12/3/2024, 14:29

Commentators have noted that CHIPS and Science Act money has been sluggish. What they haven’t noticed is that it’s because the CHIPS Act is so loaded with DEI pork that it can’t move.

The law contains 19 sections aimed at helping minority groups, including one creating a Chief Diversity Officer at the National Science Foundation, and several prioritizing scientific cooperation with what it calls “minority-serving institutions.” A section called “Opportunity and Inclusion” instructs the Department of Commerce to work with minority-owned businesses and make sure chipmakers “increase the participation of economically disadvantaged individuals in the semiconductor workforce.”

ljude treba zaposljavat na osnovu boje koze, spola, kolicine potlacenosti, gendera i seksualne orjentacije, a takode i vlasnici malih biznisa koji ce bit ukljuceni u proces proizvodnje moraju bit iz manjinskih potlacenih skupina

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/3/2024, 14:32

The department interprets that as license to diversify. Its factsheet asserts that diversity is “critical to strengthening the U.S. semiconductor ecosystem,” adding, “Critically, this must include significant investments to create opportunities for Americans from historically underserved communities.”

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/3/2024, 14:35

In short, the world’s best chipmakers are tired of being pawns in the CHIPS Act’s political games. They’ve quietly given up on America.

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/3/2024, 14:38

prckov wrote:In short, the world’s best chipmakers are tired of being pawns in the CHIPS Act’s political games. They’ve quietly given up on America.

For instance, chipmakers have to make sure they hire plenty of female construction workers, even though less than 10 percent of U.S. construction workers are women.

They also have to ensure childcare for the female construction workers and engineers who don’t exist yet. 

They have to remove degree requirements and set “diverse hiring slate policies,” which sounds like code for quotas. 

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/3/2024, 14:44

a ja mislio niko ne moze bit toliko korumpiran ko ured za graditeljstvo na Bracu  :D

nema ovo veze sa brigom za ljude iz tih fol matginaliziranih grupa, ovo je korupcija ciji je cilj zaustavit ili skroz usporit proizvodnju na zapadu suludom birokracijom. Neomarksizam u rukavicama

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/3/2024, 14:54

nedostaje im jos limit rasta o kojem govori kra-lji-ca Leyden i degrowth i apad je na konju. Ah da, i Biden da opet posalje Kini americke rezerve nafte da im se nade zlu ne trebalo.

i na kraju klimatske promjene radi kojih se samo zapad mora osiromasit i ukinut kapitalizam. Evo ako ko do sad jos nije dobio memo klimatska strucnjakinja Lagarde to fino objasni

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/3/2024, 14:55

ovakvo jebavanje umozak povjest jos ne pamti

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

immortal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal 13/3/2024, 21:32

rusi ili ovi ??
nikad svoji
a zašto

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down