ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucis (lucifer) Trust - "odrzivi razvoj i pun mjesec u vagi"

Go down

Lucis (lucifer) Trust - "odrzivi razvoj i pun mjesec u vagi" Empty Lucis (lucifer) Trust - "odrzivi razvoj i pun mjesec u vagi"

Post by prckov 26/12/2023, 11:19

Sustainable Development Goals, the United Nations and the Libra Full Moon - World Goodwill Blog - Lucis Trust Blog • Lucis Trust

A significant event in the heavens occurred during the period of the Sustainable Development Summit at UN Headquarters in New York. The full moon (with the sun in Libra) was late in the evening of Sunday, the final day of the Summit. And it was not just any full moon – popularly called a ‘Supermoon’ the moon was especially close to earth so it appeared much larger in the night sky than usual. And there was a full lunar eclipse producing a red effect on the moon. There have been only 4 full eclipses during a supermoon since 1900 – so this was an unusual astronomical event. It should not surprise us that a significant alignment in the heavens was accompanied by such a significant gathering at the UN.

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Lucis (lucifer) Trust - "odrzivi razvoj i pun mjesec u vagi" Empty Re: Lucis (lucifer) Trust - "odrzivi razvoj i pun mjesec u vagi"

Post by crvenkasti 26/12/2023, 11:27

Ječer sam imao dvije kontemplacije.

Izgleda da mi je danas bolje.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Lucis (lucifer) Trust - "odrzivi razvoj i pun mjesec u vagi" Empty Re: Lucis (lucifer) Trust - "odrzivi razvoj i pun mjesec u vagi"

Post by prckov 26/12/2023, 11:32

crvenkasti wrote:Ječer sam imao dvije kontemplacije.

Izgleda da mi je danas bolje.

uiosmasi

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 26/12/2023, 11:38

From the ageless wisdom perspective humanity is in process of shifting from a culture characterised by Pisces – a culture of separation and devotion to an ideal – towards a culture characterised by Aquarius with keynotes of wholeness and sharing.
Up until now the challenge of incarnating wholeness has largely been a struggle led by pioneering individuals and fringe alternative movements. Yet now we are entering a time when the systems and structures of society and of law are consciously facing Aquarian challenges – and doing so in Libran ways.

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down