ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walmart trenira Belce da prihvate krivicu i sramotu

Go down

Walmart trenira Belce da prihvate krivicu i sramotu Empty Walmart trenira Belce da prihvate krivicu i sramotu

Post by Serbinho-3 10/20/2021, 16:16

https://nypost.com/2021/10/15/walmart-trains-staff-in-critical-race-theory
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Walmart trenira Belce da prihvate krivicu i sramotu Empty Re: Walmart trenira Belce da prihvate krivicu i sramotu

Post by Guest 10/20/2021, 18:44

Serbinho-3 wrote:https://nypost.com/2021/10/15/walmart-trains-staff-in-critical-race-theory

Jebi ga ... liberalni zapad napreduje.

Back to top Go down

Walmart trenira Belce da prihvate krivicu i sramotu Empty Re: Walmart trenira Belce da prihvate krivicu i sramotu

Post by prckov 10/20/2021, 19:34

Woke Walmart has trained more than 1,000 employees in critical race theory, denouncing the US as a “white-supremacy system” — and telling staffers to accept their “guilt and shame” and stop thinking “white is right,” according to leaked documents.
The retail giant confirmed to The Post on Friday that it has been working with the Racial Equity Institute, a North Carolina company devoted to “creating racially equitable organizations.
Staff members are reportedly separated into racially segregated “affinity groups” for the course, because “people of color and white people have their own work to do in understanding and addressing racism,” the leaked documents show. 
Racial minority employees are told they suffer from “constructed racist oppression” and “internalized racial inferiority” — creating “self-hate,” “anger,” “rage” and “lowered self-esteem.”
They are also told that thinking they are “normal” and “not the problem” reflects their internalized racial superiority.
They are told to accept their “guilt and shame” for being complicit in racism, and can only reach a stage where “white can do right” after “collective action,” the documents show.
Rufo noted that all but one of Walmart’s nine top executives are white

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down